S.T.A.R (SuperTradeSystem) Trading System

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, i've been using star for about 5 months now, it took 2 months really to learn it. Its actually quite a good system, its not a holy grail but it is an edge and thats really all one needs, I usually find at least one trade a day per currency pair and I trade a few pairs. I make about 50 pips a day on average and there have been a few trades where I really hit home runs and made a few hundred pips. I could make more but I dont like monitoring too many pairs all day long as its draining and i have time restraints..

So about the learning, The ebook was not enough for me, I read it several time but things werent really clicking for me,call me dumb i guess, this is the type of system, at leasst for me, that I need to actually watch other people do it, There were a bunch of trades in the premium section that I printed out and started drawing over them everything that i learned both from the book and from the forum, Also i started chatting in the premium chat and thats when I can say things started clicking, the premium chat is probably the best possible way to learn the system from my experience, everyone in the chat was very helpful and spent hours dicussing the topics I needed help in.

This is also the only system i've ever bought where the creator himself actually did a 1 on 1 with me over a webinar that lasted a few hours, he didnt have to even do that, he had my money and he spent hours of his own time helping me,my respect for the man and his system skyrocketed after that and i really hunkered down after that and got serious, the people in the chatroom like freakgib have spent many many hours helping me, so there is definately a good support structure, and it really feels like a community helping one another so everyone can share in benefit.

Overall this is my favorite system and personally after using it so much i find other systems annoying to both learn and use and their results just arent good enough for me. Thankyou for your time and I hope this post has helped in some way. sorry for my english it is my first language but my keyboard sucks hah

Edited by Respoken
didn't have paragraphs was wall of text =)

The system instructions taught me how to trade using their flips, changes of charts, etc. It appears there are special new templates that I can use to make trading decisions. Checking more into these templates, they do not repaint and are good. Anyone know why I can't post images to share with this good group?

Try using this for images http://imgur.com/

Hi forexnoob, you trade "certain" black arrows and only after a full traitset is found, and only after you have adjusted speed for force index. be sure to ask questions on the premium chat, everyone will jump to help you, what I would do is copy already completed trades and study them, thats the best way I learned

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FloridaTrader
Is there anyway we could be assisted in getting the template with arrows PLEASE?

Templates useless unless you have paid system programmed into your computer as I understand it.

Guest FloridaTrader
I just purchased the system a few hours ago due to the thread discussion here and on another forum. Edited by FloridaTrader

Guest FloridaTrader
Is there a group outside of this forum where traders of the star meet other than the star forum which seems not so active? Edited by FloridaTrader

hi FloridaTrader, the forum isn't used much and I think Tom has cleaned it up several times so just relevant posts for certain questions remain. We all mainly just use the chat to discuss and ask questions, feel free to ask any questions you have there, you can also post a question on forum.

Also in response to akani this system can used on any timeframe, if you have a day job start looking for trades on say the 15 or 30 minute time frame as that will give you plenty of time to find and enter trades and they are also more rewarding =) I wouldn't worry about simplification, once you have the system learned and have all steps required as second nature then it takes less than 10 minutes a pair to setup, probably faster for the veterans, then you make slight adjustment as the market moves.

Edited by Respoken

• 2 weeks later...

This is a quick synopsis and not a full definition. Links to the in depth topic sections will be added as each of them is developed.

The STAR Technique accuracy depends upon correct LOCATION for taking Signal Readings.

Only Trends with completed trait sets which we give specific definitions to give us

a BASIS for doing pullback evaluations which lead to the signal reads.

Full Tutorial details here:

http://zalil.ru/33549193

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

heh traders I just pulled this off the chat history and I think this tells something that has been asked about on forums. Like why do the traders stop posting after they get STAR? We have Hankt80 here talking about buying the system and then no more posts. Then look what I got off the chat history.

hankt: Gert, I just checked my trading history and in August I made 1.7k pips \o/

hankt: my record ;)

hankt: and I didnt even take all the s/u's

hankt: but I just started in July 2012

hankt: being trading since 2009/10 but didnt have much success till now

I think it is natural to leave the searching behind. My experience also. Good luck Hankt80!

Guest FloridaTrader

The STAR SuperTradingSystem is very profitable. Keeping in mind that traders purchase the system either learn the system and become profitable traders or traders fail to comprehend the system and give up. I purchased the system and dedicated a lot of time to leaning it and it wasn't as hard as others say it is to learn. I've noticed a pattern of those that learn the system have had more than a few years of trading experience behind them and those that can't learn the system lack the necessary forex experience. I inquired as to why those that learned the system, why they stopped posting about it and most said that they found what they are looking for and have their profitable trading system. I've personally only used it on demo account and like the trade set ups. I was also told by those that do understand the system don't want to try to return to forums and explain how to trade the system since most wouldn't understand it. This makes sense because if one doesn't want to purchase the system and learn it on their own, posting questions to hundreds of people without having the training material in front of them would be one extremely long thread and at the end, 90% still wouldn't understand it.

For those curious about the system, I advise to purchase it and see if you are up to the challenge. If you succeed in learning it, the system will be a great way to make money. If you don't understand it, then all you can say is that you tried and were not able learn it and find an easier system. As they say in one posting, no one has ever learned the system and stated the system didn't work.

Guest FloridaTrader
Hey my friend, I tossed the Strong System on my chart (as you already know) but placed it on the 4H time frame and now awaiting for a change in direction to test it. Give me a few days to check it out. I like the looks of the Strong System and like the simple is better theory.

Guest FloridaTrader

No offense even taken my friend. I swap back and forth and determine which system I can use due to the times I have to trade. If I'm not in a rush and my schedule is show, I use the Nexgen Software which uses the T-3 Fibs ProTrader Program which was a 16K usd course I took a few years ago. I use the NinjaTrader Platform for this trading system. Due to the price of the system, you will rarely see this system being discussed. The system can't be copied or shared due to the systems server.

Link for system: http://www.nexgent3.com

Link for Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMPDeaY4mCI&feature=plcp

Although I paid 16K usd for the course and software, I continue to pay a monthly service for the system.

If I have very little time to trade, I revert to my 4H MT4 system I put together which allows me to look at my computer once every 4 hours (for a few minutes) and take trades when the conditions exist.

I dedicated a lot of time and money into my forex training and programs and I had a great mentor which allows me to be a successful trader. I just jumped into a business deal with a good friend to purchase distressed businesses and turn around and sell them thanks to the profits I made trading the forex. If I can give traders some advice, this would be for all traders to invest into learning the forex with a serious manner and attitude and forget the shortcuts that 99.9% of the members of this forum is currently doing. Lose the quest for the EA which you won't find and learn to trade manually. Think about it, has anyone found an EA that is profitable under all trading conditions...it doesn't exist. I will be back and forth on this forum less frequently due to my new business but I do wish those that take the forex seriously, a very profitable future.