S.T.A.R (SuperTradeSystem) Trading System

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ForexMike. I bought Tom's STAR system a few weeks ago and am still studying it. In one of your posts you mentioned that you trade off a 4 hour chart using a template that I'm unfamiliar with. I remember seeing another post (a different forum) about someone who also trades on a 4 hour chart, logging into their mt4 2 minutes prior to check for a signal (black arrow) Can you send this template to me? I'm curious about it. Appreciate it if you can. Thanks.

Hi, ForeMike.

I've been reading your posts here and your enthusiasm carried me to buy the Tom Hennessy course e-book-system STAR.

It's only 3 days ago, but I can't stop reading and composing a particular notebook with all the new concepts and ideas I've found there, in the book, but at the Forum, overall.

I think is possible that I found, definitively, the trading system that I've been searching along 2 years that I begun in FX, after spend much money in courses, books and seminars that gave me a poor service.

I want to thank you because you're the Cause of my discovering.

I know that I must to pass several weeks studying the system deeply, and afterwards I think I'll subscribe the Premium Forum to continue learning more and more and... afterwards trying to practice and begin earning some money to recover several thousand € that I lost.

Thank you, again, my friend.

PD: Would be possible tell me the 4H charts you're invesgating? Yesterday I downloaded several of them from the Forum. Yours looks like nicely.

Thanks

FranSpain

Hi FranSpain

Thanks for the great reply. I know that there are many postings about great systems and I can assure you that the STAR System is the real deal. Thanks for having faith in it and purchasing it. I know it sounds like I'm associated with the forex system in one way or another by the way I make my postings, but I can assure you that I'm only a student of the system and many on this forum can attest to this.

I really and truly like the system and that is why I like ..as you say, brag about the system and that is because it actually does work.

Keep in mind that the Premium Section of the forum is free for the first 30 days...or was when I joined. The Premium Section is full of excellent training materials and the templates I am currently testing.

I like your "I CAN DO" attitude which tells me that I have no doubt of your success with the system.

First thing is to fully learn the system according to the instructions. If you get mentally drained or run into an area that is confusing, I highly recommend to take a break for a few hours then return to the material.

Of all the forex systems marketed, you picked the right one my friend.

Hi, George.

Here Francisco. I want to thank you for your kindness. I cannot send you a PM because I'm new here at this Forum. Neverthless, my email address is "[email protected]". Thanks, in advanced, very much for your templates and for your Words of Encouragement.

At this moment the free period to the Premium forum is 14 days. About this question I want to ask you: Do you recommend me to joint Premiun at this begining stadium of my learning or would you think that were better to wait until get high knowing level? I don't know if it could getting me lost with so much information and knowledges at the same time, don't you?

You`re rigth when you're referring to the ease of the "new" STAR system. Once I logged into the ordinary forum I could see that there are a big amount of ideas enhancing greatly the ebook.

I'm studying the system with a big illusion and I have got FAiTH in the success of this method, frankly.

Whatever idea, thing, stuff ... that you were able to share -like these ones that you commented in your message- I'll be deeply grateful to you getting them.

Excuse me for my "rare english". I have some handicap with it, but I try to ever learning new things and practicing this universal language.

Again, thank you very much for your help, George.

Have a grreat day you, too.

Francisco.

STAR info...

Shoot me a pm with your email address.

Hi Forexmike,

Unable to pm due to lack of posting.

Would certainly appreciate info on "your" style of trading STAR.

Are you able to send it thro via pm to me please.

Thanks you.

4xxxx

Does member take the trades on this spreadsheet or these are trade signals generated by the system? Why would anyone need to study the course if we can just take the trades as they were called like this spreadsheet? I mean, after joining as member to the service for the spreadsheet.

Hi ianf0ster

we the members find those trades and post them in the watchlist where everyone can use them

sorry that i cant post the watchlist in here

but if u are a member u can just only look in the watchlist and lookup those setups and trade them

and dont have to learn the system only u need to learn what some parts in the watchlist mean

there are more who do that

what hankt showed in here is only a small part of the watchlist we also have the Tab called Watchlist in there are the current setups who are monitored by us to see if they become a valid trigger or not

Edited by freakgib

STAR IS SCAM so beware, Tom H says hes system is 99.9% accurate, well no its fking not even 50% accurate its arnd 40% atm so what you see on the website is pure bullshit, look at the recent losing trades, 19 in September alone, is this 99.9% accurate system???? Keep away from this scam.

http://i.imgur.com/UcHjS.png

hankt80,

your last posting was like this:

I started trading in 2009, bought STAR 2 months ago and after 2-3 weeks I started making money with it and Im very happy I bought it,

Are you making a bad joke ?

Or what happened that makes you think that STAR is a scam and instead 99.9 % accuracy it only has 40 % accuracy ?

I am confused now.

What is correct and what not ?

Hankt i did take a look at the whole watchlist not those 30 lines u did post

and for the first time checked all my own setups

So in the Active triggerd Tab there are 54 setup from me and 5 did continue as a CS

then the Recent History list 79 setup from me and 30 continued

then the old closed History Tab 87 setup from me 8 continued but there where a lot who i couldn’t back track not enough info

so now that i did see this list i am happy i did checked it cos most of my setups are good

i did already tell tell to others in the beginning of this year i did 2 times take 1 week free to test if i would be able to make a nice profit doing only trading and in both of those weeks i made around 15% profit including loosing trades.

the problem i have i miss a lot if trades while i am sleeping and on my work

but the last month i was busy with a programmer who made a very very nice Trade-manager who places 3 trades and automatically move's the stops when orders get closed :)

so now when i am in a setup i can go to sleep and let it run.

that will not guarantee my winning rate will be much better but so far with the testing we did with the Trade manager it will surly close my orders at breakeven.

so Hankt i am not sure if u stil have access to the Watchlist but u can check it your self

further i want to say there where a lot of users who posted setup and not all of

those users did place correct setups in the watchlist so i think that the 40% is not correct

i know for instance that Rizza was posting while learning and here setups where based on MT5 and i don’t like MT 5 Demo because of the bad data

and there where others who not always used Alpari NZ like we used.

so i am not trying to say the system is 100% but 40% is not good also

the old E book is only about the PTS and STS setup and those rarely happen lately but the few we had where good

but because they are so rare Tom did came up with the 52 setups who give us CSA or CS signals

CS means Continuation signal but a lot of them where CSA Continuation Signal Alternate.

i hope u understand that all those 52's are Continuation Signals meaning when we have a pullback and a confirming Trigger there is a great change it will continue so that could mean make a new trend extreme or move sideways for some time or make a new pullback and that’s what we trade those deeper pullback what happens most of the time and with good risk management u can trade them very easily.

so yes it happens that u can have a loosing strike

but i am happy with my results and i know other experienced STAR members are also.

and my post about how i find setups yes that is for members only

but that is not my decision to place it there

and Yes i am not a Pro trader yet i am trying hard like a lot of trades here do

i have a normal job where i just earn a normal income and i am trying to save money for a nice trading account so my profits becomes more meaningful

and in the meantime i help a lot of traders understand STAR so that they also can find setup the more setups we have in the active watchlist the more times we can enter trades and with the trade manager i will also miss less trades like this week CADJPY M5 made 131 pips max i did missed that trade but if i would have gone in i would gotten around 80 maybe 100 pips where the risk was 16 pips risking 3% and going partly out well i like those setups

so to all others it is Easy to call something a SCAM it is not easy to say something good

have a good Trading all

Greets

Gert

Edited by freakgib

Hi hankt the exit criteria is the pullback extreme which is discussed in the money management thread and has been discussed several times in chat especially by freakgib who makes sure to mention it to everyone

also the 99.9% accuracy is for the pts signals which is what the ebook revolves around and none of the trades in that example are pts. You can find pts once in awhile if you look. especially on smaller timeframes if that's your cup of tea.

if you paid for the 99% accuracy then use the signal that the claim is based on instead of using the 52s setup

the rest of us are willing to do 52s which overall generates more profit for us with proper money management.