S.T.A.R (SuperTradeSystem) Trading System

From what I understand, Tom isn´t capable of explaining his own system properly.

Thus one needs Gert to explain it in a way that one can understand it.

Buying the basic membership isn´t enough because Gert had to post his explanations in the premium user forum where basic members have no access to.

And what if Gert cannot devote his time anymore for free to all those who cannot understand the system ?

Then you are in bad shape even if you paid extra.

Or even worse: the strategy isn´t profitable anymore ... hankt80 presented evidence for it.

Time to abandon STAR.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, STAR is useless. The owner hides behind the excuse of ""learn it before you judge it". Whenever someone come out to state the reality about STAR, the owner and his puppets say you dont understand it well. Its not rocket science Tom.

I read and practiced it for quite sometime and came to the same conclusion as Hank, a long time before Nov. 2012.

I wouldn't say abandon yet, I will still monitor few pairs for the next few months, if nothing changes than yes it will be the end of star, on the other hand its a bit weird cos the whole system is based on elliot waves theory, would that mean even EW dont work anymore? Tom does explain a lot in live chat and emails, its ok, Gert just made a great thread ''how I find my set ups'' which is very noobie friendly, you need premium membership to get the hold of new tmpl's and indis which are used for CSA's atm but you can just pay for 1 month, download it all than cancel ur sub so its not a problem, I dont mind paying sub tbh but like I said atm star just doesnt perform at all. Similar thing happened before back in 2009 when the Primary trades signals ''PTS'' just stopped appearing and Tom introduced CSA's so Im quessing the current star will be changed within 6-12 months if not than yea it could be the end of it for good.

Another thing I want to mention. Back in August 2012 I said in live chat ''woohoo I made 1700 pips this month ect'' Tom didnt say a word, now when I said in December 2012 ''I lost 1500 pips'' right after that Tom told us that we are NOT allowed to discuss our trading results in live chat or premium forums and my live chat entry ''I lost 1500 pips'' was removed by Tom. Now Im asking if we cant even discuss our trading results than why we even bother with live chat??? Same with sandbox - its part of watchlist where the bad trades go, Tom deletes all data from there once a month but he does NOT delete the good trades from ''active triggered'' part of the watchlist, basically he always tries to hide the bad trades and exposes the good trades which we all know its just not right. The worst part of it all is that when you chat in live chat you can actually type in any name you like in the box and use any name you want so for example if you are fxeasy5 you can just change your name to Tom or Hank and noone will even know ;) so by the end of the day we dont even know who we talking to on live chat lol

Just think about it guys if star was profitable in long term why would Tom remove all the bad trades? why would he not allow us star traders to discuss our trading results in live chat? If I was mentoring ppl and selling or giving the system for free I would show them bad and good trades, if you try and hide the results from ppl it means you hidding something right?

Edited by hankt80

Just think about it guys if star was profitable in long term why would Tom remove all the bad trades? why would he not allow us star traders to discuss our trading results in live chat? If I was mentoring ppl and selling or giving the system for free I would show them bad and good trades, if you try and hide the results from ppl it means you hidding something right?

I call it lying and cheating.

Tom is not trustworthy.

He behaves like a cult leader, it is horrible.

I just started testing forex trend console http://www.forextrendconsole.com/ so far the results are amazing, 2400 pips in 3 days, I have no clue how it works but damn it works good and its free. I trade all pairs, gold, silver, H1 TF also im testing nerotrend meter which detects key turning points - so far its ok

http://i.imgur.com/G16YN.png

Edited by hankt80

I just took signals, not all cos for example if eu is trending up strongly indi will give you buy signal every hour if you trade H1 tf so you would end up with many buy orders for eu which means greater profit potential and greater risk. As you see most entries are winners. Before my broker closed on Friday I moved all SL's and locked most of the profits where I could.

Why can't this system be automated? It's better to let EA trade than to spend our lives staring at the screen for hours. Has anyone suggested this to the author?

This system is not understood by at least 90% of those who bought it.

How should they automate it ?

Finding a valid setup requires many steps.

you have to change templates all the time, adjust multiplication factors (they call it "speed") by trial and error.

Coding this into an EA is very very complicated and such an EA would cost at least 5k or more.

If the strategy would be profitable, rich traders or banks could afford to pay for the development of such an EA,

but as you know , the strategy isn´t profitable.

So there is no point developing an EA.

You dont understand, that trade should be closed at 668 if you followed star trading rules and Tom claims that trade is still running, while it is not, it was closed at 668 pips cos the idea behind star is trading from MP to MP so there was reversal which failed and that trade which Tom shows does NOT exist anymore, it was closed at 668 pips.

Ok, I sure don't understand. 668pips is a lot of pips, I think you are too greedy. It is a win and you did not put up a strong case to say Tom's trade didn't exist. That was a clear 668pips!!

It is very interesting that a guy who doesn´t know how to trade STAR and doesn´t know hankt80, suddenly claims that hankt80 is "too greedy".

And that same guy doesn´t even understand that Tom is cheating exactly with that trade because he presents it as still running, but truth is it was closed according to the rules.

ianf0ster, what is your agenda ?

Are you confused or are doing this on purpose ?

Thats the problem he published it was still running while it was NOT running, yes its cheating and 1 winning trade means nothing when most of ur trades, almost all end up hitting sl, look how star was performing lately, does this look good to you? It wiped all my profits from previous months and I end up losing money on demo and live account. Its not a winning system and I really doubt it ever was.

http://i.imgur.com/317Tu.png

http://i.imgur.com/5eCjH.png

Tell me if I got this right on the eur/usd yesterday so far 100 pips profit although i`ve only studied the method 2 days

http://tinypic.com/r/2lvd8xh/6

http://i45.tinypic.com/wjz0ia.gif

http://i46.tinypic.com/250i91t.gif

I think I`ve got the basics down correct me if i`m wrong