S.T.A.R (SuperTradeSystem) Trading System

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came by to set a few things straight.

STAR is a manual system. It cannot be backtested. The Watchlist History is the record of entries because low drawdown early entries is what STAR does. It can be traded at any scale or term so naturally the way two different traders use it will vary. They may even have variance depending on the part of the world they live in and typical session traded.

Fact is when you can get these kind of entries the exits take care of themselves whatever your fancy as far as term goes. STAR is open ended as far as exits for this reason. This is an old argument and everybody thinks they are an expert as to what makes a good system. I care about only the entry, how about you. I have a signal that has been nearly perfect but in the scale that manifested after the meltdown you would have to be nuts to wait for true end to end - but you still may if you wish - just look at the years that have followed that huge move. Hope you are patient.

I put a new signal in in 2009 to work with what we have now - a massive consolidation that is about to turn 4 years old. The same criteria may be used with the same tools to look for the nearly perfect signal but the traits themselves just won't develop on your chart. I do not control that. What I do is take the market for what it is.

I learned that the market changes speeds with each move so you must match the speed first or else your analysis technique is getting stretched or squashed but is never the same - because of fast or slow market moves. STAR's adaptation to the consolidation did not change the way we match speed first. The signal that you may get this way is not nearly perfect. It cannot be and still work with consolidation formations, period. This is because although consolidations represent overall slower moves they have more frequent reversals.

So you must accept that to use it. That is still OK if it allows you to take low drawdown early entries. If you get stopped out it is close to the trend extreme. We consider them valid if they are 50:50 Risk/Reward so if the trigger is 38 pips from trend extreme you must have a pullback extreme at least 38 pips from that. This very conservative goal is met far and away more frequently than a stopout and that is the only target specified. You take 2 other partials at a time of your choosing depending on your term and what makes you happy. The suggestion is to take the 2nd partial at a strong move beyond 1st target and move the stop to 1st target on #3 and let it run. Let it run.

So if you want to wait for perfection go ahead. This is offered as an alternate but it will locate the same reversals as the nearly perfect signal, you just would not recognize it as such unless you used that tool and criteria.

My mistake...

After Hankt80's wild reporting of pips gained I did not look into this and that is because I am busy for months on programming tools. When he did it again I saw that this was not right and had to put in a policy. That stated that you were free to post your trades in a journal on the site but only those covered trades could be used in any aggregate total you discissed so they could be verified.

This is for the main reason that trading systems are not assessed like a trading account. If you made/lost 150 pips on 3 partials you can't call it 450 pips for/against the trading system but you would in your account. I realized from Hankt80's statements in chat that this lack of a policy was unfair to newbies whether it was good or bad results.

Another thing that is just not true is the reporting on the watchlist (w/l) history. Hankt80 said that I hide bad trades. Not so. I list bad trades and good trades and they are there still from the start of the w/l in Jan 2009. The Sandbox which is purged each month does not contain valid setups but invalid ones and ones which could not yield a signal. The Recent History contains triggered trades which can no longer develop because either the trend extreme or Main Pivot have been crossed (profit or not). The Active Triggered are those which are awaiting that condition and these will be moved to Recent History at some point. Everything is viewable.

Seanyd is not actually using the system correctly but I followed up on his EUR/USD setup using our new Speed Multiplier method.

http://www.supertradersclub.com/images/130116-eur-usd-m1-su.gif

http://www.supertradersclub.com/images/130116-eur-usd-m1-pbev.gif

http://www.supertradersclub.com/images/130116-eur-usd-m1-csa-signal-chart.gif

http://www.supertradersclub.com/images/130116-eur-usd-m1-csa-pivot-display.gif

That shows as max pips so far of 60 pips but it may not yet be known which way it goes. It is considered successful if it meets that 1st target of the pullback extreme (which it did and much more) but so far has not exceeded the trend extreme so at least we know that.

Then that trade had a reversal signal on it that has so far gained 45 pips.

Here is the setup callout:

EUR/USD M1 0.225 Hi 16-Jan-2013 13:22:00 e/v at M1 0.398 0.618 CSA LONG 1.32688 1/16 15:20

So both of these are valid trades in opposite directions. If you are trading M1 setups it would be likely that every signal would be used as a scalping method or just the preferred one as trend following.

One thing is true - when trades are being reviewed to set them in the proper history section I sometimes find setups that were missed and will enter them. As a mechanical system they happened as a historical fact because they met criteria. Those two EU M1 setups were entered into the watchlist as a historical record after the fact. It is a fair telling of what setups are found. I do not publish these as anything and in fact do not publish them at all as a complete list.

If I were to show you a screenshot of some account with some numbers in it and say that was a true record of STAR then perhaps you might believe that. But STAR may not truthfully be evaluated in that manner. I have said before and I will continue to say that the early entries into new trends that STAR setups produce will give a winning trading career. And I will show these entries from time to time. My listing of setups found and their results remains as the only list I will keep. That is our watchlist which many have seen.

Hankt80 is not some evil person and I respect his giving STAR a try. I do not owe any one of you anything but I will not have such erroneous statements made and remain silent. Of course ForexMike does not get a dime of commission. C'mon.

Good trades to all of you.

Tom Hennessy

STAR Publisher.

Tom, maybe you can explain why there are no Primary Trades any more. For as far as I understood it, your system could be traded main pivot to main pivot reversing trades at primary signal to primary signal. But when in the group and asking about it people said there were no more primary signals as the market has changed. I wouldn't have thought that possible with your type of system, I would have thought you simply need to adjust time frame/speeds.

thanks

Tom, maybe you can explain why there are no Primary Trades any more. For as far as I understood it, your system could be traded main pivot to main pivot reversing trades at primary signal to primary signal. But when in the group and asking about it people said there were no more primary signals as the market has changed. I wouldn't have thought that possible with your type of system, I would have thought you simply need to adjust time frame/speeds.

thanks

I can assure you that there are still Primary Trade Signals. However they have been extremely scarce and for all practical purposes you could phrase your question that way despite this.

Primary Trades require follow through. When the market goes berserk which they always do at times, this is followed by consolidation. That means that profit taking is the persistant governing action which hounds every move causing a choppy trading period. I call it a jumpy market but there are lots of terms for it because it is one of the most common aspects of market behavior.

I also was thinking under the same notion that just changing up the speed (combination of timeframe and period settings), for example to a faster speed, that one would be able to locate the primary signal. The way that the market has acted after the 2008 global financial crisis taught me something new.

Through the shear scale of that event it has become clear to me that the influence upon future market behavior created by the need for the market to digest a shock is thoroughly pervasive. When we tried STAR on Ninjatrader using the platform's tickframe ability, any notion that this governing influence could be escaped disappeared.

STAR setups do not have some magic. For those who are not aware, what they do is match the speed of moves and then perform the analysis. Being completely flexible to aquire any speed you like and paired then with the ability to perform this even in the tick chart's scale showed that the traits will just not appear, at any scale. The exercise at least proved to those involved that the market is truly fractal down to the smallest degree.

This also showed that STAR matches traits at any speed in a consistent manner. But it also showed how pervasive this influence is going throughout every part of every pattern. If not for the huge scale and the length of time this influence has shown up I may have missed this lesson.

However the market has not changed in any way that effects its basic structure, that being a pattern of crowd behavior visible as impulsive and corrective waves according to Elliott Wave definition. The new rule which I published for Elliott Wave is very much governing the behavior right now as we are in a multiple nested part of this developing pattern. I would know if anything were breaking rank but it is extremely obedient (or I should say "WE" are).

What I didn't know is how this reaches out and down and through. You could use the Primary Signal but at this scale only investor types would be interested and the ship has sailed on the very best ones from late 2007.

Now traders must operate in the environment at hand and there will be more of these self-similar waves ahead. I cannot even guess as to the duration because it is market dependant and, besides that, time is the least beneficial aspect of EW as far as this trader knows.

Operating in the environment at hand still only offers 2 alternatives because there are only 2 camps. There are only EW and TA under the umbrella of technical analysis. I do not include fundamental analysis as a separate camp at this level because facing the truth one must realize that Fundamental analysis is technical analysis.

Breaking down the larger TA there are Fundamental and standard Technical, which are very similar in that they ignore the structure of market movements. Breaking away from this ignorance of the way things work is a new type, let's call it non-standard Technical. I hope you'll forgive me creating some new definitions or separating things into categories but it is new stuff.

To my knowledge STAR is the only system to date that operates according to the way the market makes its patterns. Markets, like a tree, are fractal (self similar at varying degrees of scale). The way they form within this fractal nature is by varying the size of these self similar shapes and that is accomplished by changes in speed (price travel in a given amount of time).

Using the tree example, if it were not for the changes in size and stroke the tree branches would grow back into the trunk after only a few iterations and would no longer resemble a tree. All tree branches are not the same diameter or length and this is how their main task of 'branching' out to get light is accomplished.

Markets have a task as well. They seek the most liquid price levels. They explore and probe them driven by that crowd behavior. They do not move as geometric objects because that would not take them into the variations which would drive this liquidity production. The market cannot sustain any move which will drive itself back on itself. Hence the term 'breakout'.

So the movements need a mode of creating variations in size and stroke which do also follow the crowd patterns that go from extreme optimism to extreme pessimism. This mode of variation is a change of speed for each move. If you search trading and investment sites you will not find any useable info about speed changes so I call it the market's best kept secret hiding on every chart you've ever seen.

http://www.supertradersclub.com/images/speed-changes.gif

That is a basic illustration of how you may easily see speed changes on a chart. It also shows that there are 2 speed control knobs. The timeframe is one and we do use it but the period setting of any indicator is the other and we ignore this, allowing our technical studies to remain limp and irrelevant to the market's changeups.

If you took that same area of the chart on the same timeframe and changed the period setting from 100 to 50 you would show more than 2 speeds because you would have 'sped up' to a faster analysis. Just placing any indicator on a chart which must combine a timeframe will declare SOME speed of analysis. Does your setup match the move's speed? The odds are that it will not at any given point but it will sometimes and this is how we've ignored this critical link.

Timeframe is a requirement to chart but it is only an arbitrarily sized container. As you know when the clock ticks to the end of the bar's time setting the trades are arbitrarily sent to the next bar. But the market does not care how many ticks you want to keep in each bundle. It says, "Is that all you've got?" (for your approach to "technical" analysis) and it laughs and changes speeds again.

It sneers at this approach because the timeframe is just a basic control knob for speed and we are not using it to any MATCHING application to the market's moves. The only way to calibrate to the structure of speed changes as the means by which market movements are constructed is to match your analysis to the speed of the particular move.

To do this you must be able to create flexibility in your analysis setup. Taking a favorite timeframe and adding a favorite indicator setup with your special sauce settings is standard TA. It has a history of substantial failure that spans some 400 years and we continue it today expecting something to change if we can just pick the right combination.

It will work sometimes and that is all. The only combination variant you will encounter is the addition of extraneous factors such as account and risk management and emotional or personality type factors.

Something needs to change there. The discovery of the speed change environment does open new doors.

How would you use the other control knob, the period settings? Many ways are possible but the goal should be to regulate your analysis so that it performs uniformly. I compare the approach of standard TA to an uncalibrated radar gun. Uncalibrated to the current speed limit a radar gun will have the officer writing tickets all over town which will be dismissed. Funny our brokers call our trades, "Tickets".

STAR has used the approach of matching a market's movement speed by adjusting the period settings and casting a net which is a persistent market pattern's signature shape and that adjustment finds the speed matchup. Then it utilizes another tool to balance the related speed of the first moves made in a reversal with the speed of the former trend so that a catch spot or trigger in an early retracement can be found.

The actual steps involved in that theory are: find a likely matching signature shape (called a Traitset), adjust the combination of timeframe and speed adjustment available in the traitset tool so that criteria are met, check when a complete traitset movement pulls back against the trend, use the market's interaction at that point to obtain a signal chart reading which may lead to a signal and trigger.

This design is unique. In reality it is a completely new and different technical approach as compared to a standard TA method almost universally used which I call last bar analyis because it is ignoring everything about a market except how the analysis is displayed on the latest closed bar. The last bar method is an uncalibrated method. It will continue to yield low results because of that.

STAR is not going to give perfect results at all locations during deeply entrenched jumpiness. My approach to publishing STAR in a world of same-as-me offerings which have jaded the most open minded of traders has been different. I have chosen not to get you on mailing lists, not to spam forums, not to employ schills, not to advertise but occasionally announce important new info, not to change the name and looks and come out with a 'new' product, and not to offer under an umbrella company structure.

I have chosen to show the way STAR gives early entry low drawdown trade setups without counting waves by showing the pics which have resulted from valid rule based structural setups. I have chosen to let the system stand the test of time without any propping up of my own statements and instead let others tell about it and the results they saw should they join the watchlist where experienced STAR traders add the setups that you may also participate in (collaboration).

The idea of the system is to give early low drawdown entries and should they stop out the stop is tight and known. The balanced money management approach will satisfy the need to do the hardest thing in trading. That is to take profits AS WELL AS let your winners run. We do both and this handles BOTH fear and greed at the same time.

Whenever statistical systems are employed you will have to take on the reality that performance patterns reveal a phenomenon, a cluster effect. In other words you get the good with the bad. If the good is not outweighed with the bad obviously we know what to do. STOP doing what we are doing. Why is this not the case in standard TA? In any case STAR has outperformed and many have stated this.

I do not have the same experience as Hankt80 nor agree with his conclusions but several small stopouts may occur on a long running trend if no trades are taken with that trend. We sometimes have some small stoploss and then that same setup gives a home run on the next signal.

Also if there is a long running trend and you only take the longer term trades these setups will only fit against the trend since the longer term setup matches the long run. The volatile end may sometimes give a fake and the scale of the stop is streched some. This is why I advocate faster setups in the ebook. They will find ways to find runners because they will allow rejoining trends and that is needed to balance out any risks.

Lately we have a market that has decided to give very low movement on most pairs except Yen crosses and those Yen pairs are the major game - but it will change. The consolidations will have breakouts in this pattern.

Good Trades to you all.

Tom Hennessy

STAR Publisher

Edited by TSHennessy

I posted my trade to get some advice and maybe help people who are struggling,

when the move started going against me I new something must be happening on a different timeframe so I then found the 1 min entry signal but cannot hedge my trades on my broker

, I also new that this must be just a correction since the 15 min was short .

Next thing price hits the daily pivot point and starts struggling and shortly after is followed by the primary signal to go short as you can see in the previous pics I posted LIVE check the times and charts if you don`t believe me.

All in I studied the method for 2 days and gave it a go seems amazing and I netted 140 pips and didn`t even do it properly .

After this experience its seems to all have clicked together and would urge everyone to try this , I am seriously considering joining the course as soon as.....

P.s Special thanks to Tom for analyzing my trade , Peace out

PPs

Did you see this Today on Eur/usd 15 min :)

http://i47.tinypic.com/141qac.gif

Edited by seanyd
pic wont fit

I can assure you that there are still Primary Trade Signals. However they have been extremely scarce and for all practical purposes you could phrase your question that way despite this.

Primary Trades require follow through. When the market goes berserk which they always do at times, this is followed by consolidation. That means that profit taking is the persistant governing action which hounds every move causing a choppy trading period. I call it a jumpy market but there are lots of terms for it because it is one of the most common aspects of market behavior.

I also was thinking under the same notion that just changing up the speed (combination of timeframe and period settings), for example to a faster speed, that one would be able to locate the primary signal. The way that the market has acted after the 2008 global financial crisis taught me something new.

Through the shear scale of that event it has become clear to me that the influence upon future market behavior created by the need for the market to digest a shock is thoroughly pervasive. When we tried STAR on Ninjatrader using the platform's tickframe ability, any notion that this governing influence could be escaped disappeared.

STAR setups do not have some magic. For those who are not aware, what they do is match the speed of moves and then perform the analysis. Being completely flexible to aquire any speed you like and paired then with the ability to perform this even in the tick chart's scale showed that the traits will just not appear, at any scale. The exercise at least proved to those involved that the market is truly fractal down to the smallest degree.

This also showed that STAR matches traits at any speed in a consistent manner. But it also showed how pervasive this influence is going throughout every part of every pattern. If not for the huge scale and the length of time this influence has shown up I may have missed this lesson.

However the market has not changed in any way that effects its basic structure, that being a pattern of crowd behavior visible as impulsive and corrective waves according to Elliott Wave definition. The new rule which I published for Elliott Wave is very much governing the behavior right now as we are in a multiple nested part of this developing pattern. I would know if anything were breaking rank but it is extremely obedient (or I should say "WE" are).

What I didn't know is how this reaches out and down and through. You could use the Primary Signal but at this scale only investor types would be interested and the ship has sailed on the very best ones from late 2007.

Now traders must operate in the environment at hand and there will be more of these self-similar waves ahead. I cannot even guess as to the duration because it is market dependant and, besides that, time is the least beneficial aspect of EW as far as this trader knows.

Operating in the environment at hand still only offers 2 alternatives because there are only 2 camps. There are only EW and TA under the umbrella of technical analysis. I do not include fundamental analysis as a separate camp at this level because facing the truth one must realize that Fundamental analysis is technical analysis.

Breaking down the larger TA there are Fundamental and standard Technical, which are very similar in that they ignore the structure of market movements. Breaking away from this ignorance of the way things work is a new type, let's call it non-standard Technical. I hope you'll forgive me creating some new definitions or separating things into categories but it is new stuff.

To my knowledge STAR is the only system to date that operates according to the way the market makes its patterns. Markets, like a tree, are fractal (self similar at varying degrees of scale). The way they form within this fractal nature is by varying these self similar shapes in size and that is accomplished by changes in speed (price travel in a given amount of time).

Tom, have you been able to create something for Ninjatrader then or still testing it out? Thanks

The author is not forcing you to buy or join his system. You can always look away and spend time on other threads instead of this one. Tom H. is entitled to give his right of reply to the opinions and accusations posted on this thread. You may not agree with him, you certainly don't have to. So move on please.

It has been established that STAR isn´t profitable ( only to freakgib because he misses most losing setups due to his job ).

The author until now only talked bla bla, but maybe for you it is enough to buy STAR ?

Then do it, but be aware that there is no refund.

And be aware that more than 90 % of all buyers never understand STAR. Pray that you don´t belong to those 90 %, because if you do, Tom will put the blame on you.

It never dawned to him that he just isn´t able to teach people properly.

Forget about those "genius" people who claim they understand STAR within 2 days. They deceive themselves and others only.

If there wouldn´t be good people like freakgib who teaches STAR to those who don´t understand STAR, the 90% would grow to 99% , but be aware that freakgib is only allowed to help those who pay the monthly subscription. Normal buyers have no access to that , they try hard to understand the thing but give up. They posted here and in other forums, but of course you missed their testimonies, right ?

Now move on and buy STAR or keep on defending Tom like a sheep, but don´t tell me what I should do.

You are in every thread where somebody claims to have a holy grail and you defend all those vendors or traders like a devotee defends his guru.

This is telling me much about you and your personality. So you better don´t tell me what to do, keep it to yourself and try to understand that every vendor defends his product and blames the clients.

I give you another example. Russ Horn.

His Master Method, which is trading divergence, fails miserably.

Those who forward tested it according to the rules found that it has no edge and as usual Russ only shows the winning setups in order to sell his stuff.

Same applies for his latest thing, the Rapid Results Method.

But people like you jump on everybody who is telling it like it is.

It is a sheep mentality.

Please don`t get me wrong I am not promoting this system , I posted here for some help and criticism to help me understand the system better and 2 days is no where near enough time to evaluate anything in forex , could be just luck ? everyone has a lucky week with a system and thinks wow I`ve got it only to fail miserably .

So I will keep evaluating this and when I have time will post results good and bad.

I have just entered a short on the 5 min EU so we will see

Tom, have you been able to create something for Ninjatrader then or still testing it out? Thanks

I did not work with it when some other members were and was at that time working on other things. I watched with great interest as they posted their setups and signals screenshots which developed in minutes.

They later saw that there were data problems that prevented them from continuing on with it.

Our current model used in premium has speeds down to .001 on MT4 so you may still work very fast. (Still in premium and not yet published while features are being worked on to add semi-auto trait validation - available now if you wish because that is where new stuff comes out first).

That Long EU M1 x .225 I posted is an example which is pdq and yielded a runner so far of 118 pips at its outermost so far.

Even M1 x .225 (which is essentially 13.5 seconds timeframe 'view') is slower than some of what I saw the members post pics of but the market movement dictates speeds.

You are right seanyd, even 118 pips on the heels of a 60 pips run off the trade setup preceding it is just a slice of time.

Caution here: The indicators of and by themselves are not magical. They need the system to be properly implemented or lucky signals will eventually bite you just as all standard TA setups would.

Edited by TSHennessy

"They are lonely disappointed "traders" who had miserable lives and unhappy" Unnesesary ianf0ster. People are allowed to have opinions and express thoughts without you calling them names.

and... Why would you want a new person to do an myfxbook? Sounds pointless. Why not ask Tom to do one, if anyone should be able to do one well it should be Tom. It would truly prove to every single person that the system works enough to warrant learning it well then.

jt

Tom is protecting his product like any vendor would, but honestly have you ever read so much drivel?

I remember when Star first came out. Tom gave out some signals on FPA, about a half dozen or so and they were all losers! (but he found an excuse for that ) then over the years Star has been optimized to try and eliminate all the losers. Now it has been so optimized that no Primary signals occur - but Tom says its the markets fault - his system is still perfect it is just that the market conditons have changed!

So because the Primary signals no longer appear he has introduced a new signal to try and get some trades !

Tom ,its quite simple ,stop writing page after page of nonsense ,prove your system works or get lost.

yakka

Real PRO trader is ABLE to make money in any market conditions, go to any bank and ask the bank director ''Sir do your bank trade now under this s.h.i.t.t.y market conditions? cos my forex mentor tells me: Hank the markets have changed, they terrible to trade, we have to wait blabla'' Hell yes we trade 24/5 or even 24/7 bank manager will tell you. Traders who trade for a living can NOT have 5 months without any profit like I did trading star cos they have to pay bills and feed their families, ''Daddy Im hungry, I need new shoes, books, clothes ect'' ''Oh forgive me but markets have changed so you gotta be hungry for the next 6 months and run half naked arnd the town, sorry my dear thats the reality of trading but dont worry it will be fine just wait a bit'' Now guys lets get real, its not about the markets but STAR does NOT work in long term and this is why Tom has no refund policy and he or any other STAR trader except me never posted any live/demo trading stats, I posted stats and they are bad, real stats I can assure you its real stats. Since August 2012 till January 2013 I was trading star and I lost money, not a lot but it was a loss. Im trying make money trading forex cos I know its possible, very super hard but possible and I dont blame myself, markets, broker or my dog, to be able to make money trading we need a system which deliver consistent results month after month, do I know that kind of system? NO, do anyone here knows? Maybe but I havent seen one yet. One thing I know for sure: STAR is not profitable system cos if it was I would be trading it and making money right now instead of grumble here and Tom would be retired and rich by now too right? Why would he bother with STC, watchlist and $25/month subs??? Doesnt make sense, any sense. Rich ppl enjoy their life, work hard too but hey does George Soros or any other rich PRO trader sells system for $200 ??? Does he? Hell NO! What yakka said is a bit harsh but its true, let me give you an example, would you buy a car or house if you didnt see it and didnt know for sure it is what the seller says it is??? NO, noone would buy it, than why we buy systems like star and other stuff without seing any, ANY proof that those systems even work??? Posted charts, historical trades proof NOTHING, I can give you milion successfull historical trades using only trendline or dbl top and bottom, anyone can show historical results, they proof nothing, just like writing here walls of posts by Tom, what does it tell me? It tells me Tom lost most of hes subs and he came here to stir the pot and convince n00bs to buy hes system and the party and profits will start again, ofcourse we know who will be the ONE with profits again, surely not the n00b trader.

Till we see some proof that star work posting here anything by Tom or hes ''students'' is pointless and waiste of space.

Edited by hankt80

I made a mistake in that last trade , it wasn`t a proper signal according to the rules and I would`ve got stopped out, only instead of setting my stop to 9 pips it was set to 33 which kept me in for the spike or cut and then reversal which netted me 50 pips so far .

I keep making mistakes in the system and getting pips but every time I have seen Elliott wave patterns in the market which in my opinion is what the system is very good at , finding waves and finding the speed (timeframe) they are on.

I would also like to see an fx book to see how well the system does over time.

Maybe its not 100% system but its seems a good risk to reward.

Can I ask ianf0ster what system are you using on that fx book to get such good results.

And could I ask Hankt80 did you ever have any winning trades or where they all losers?

Thanks for your time

Peace out.

It has been established that STAR isn´t profitable ( only to freakgib because he misses most losing setups due to his job ).

The author until now only talked bla bla, but maybe for you it is enough to buy STAR ?

Then do it, but be aware that there is no refund.

And be aware that more than 90 % of all buyers never understand STAR. Pray that you don´t belong to those 90 %, because if you do, Tom will put the blame on you.

It never dawned to him that he just isn´t able to teach people properly.

Forget about those "genius" people who claim they understand STAR within 2 days. They deceive themselves and others only.

If there wouldn´t be good people like freakgib who teaches STAR to those who don´t understand STAR, the 90% would grow to 99% , but be aware that freakgib is only allowed to help those who pay the monthly subscription. Normal buyers have no access to that , they try hard to understand the thing but give up. They posted here and in other forums, but of course you missed their testimonies, right ?

Now move on and buy STAR or keep on defending Tom like a sheep, but don´t tell me what I should do.

You are in every thread where somebody claims to have a holy grail and you defend all those vendors or traders like a devotee defends his guru.

This is telling me much about you and your personality. So you better don´t tell me what to do, keep it to yourself and try to understand that every vendor defends his product and blames the clients.

I give you another example. Russ Horn.

His Master Method, which is trading divergence, fails miserably.

Those who forward tested it according to the rules found that it has no edge and as usual Russ only shows the winning setups in order to sell his stuff.

Same applies for his latest thing, the Rapid Results Method.

But people like you jump on everybody who is telling it like it is.

It is a sheep mentality.

yes i miss a lot of loosing setups and maybe i am lucky with the ones i find but i am also picky with the setups how they look for example i dont like it if there is/was already a smaller pullback insite a bigger pullback if i see one who would have had a good risk reward and we missed it i skip the next pullback

and also for the new setups we need to find the slowest speed possible

but there are some cases where the slowest speed is for exampe based on the Cut ( if u would go slower u wont have a cut anymore) but u have room to go slower before u would miss the Flip and i also dont like those setups

i like it when the speed is based on the Flip as slowest speed

so maybe that also helps my setups to work out better then the others do