S.T.A.R (SuperTradeSystem) Trading System

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YANG REQUETS: EBOOK SUPERTRADESYSTEM

Ini saya dapat ebook supertradeforexsystem silahkan di download, dan jika sdh mohon di share

ya intisarinya.... maklum orang indo dan gaptek speak english.

http://www.ziddu.com/download/2215010/supertradesystem_com.rar.html

Untuk bacanya jika anda harus online, jika tak online kayaknya tdk bisa di lihat ini ebook.

Mohon cepat di download, takut lisensi nya ke buru di stop oleh seller nya. ok?....

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Re: Wanted: S.T.A.R. Trading System

This looks like a good one. Can anyone help me find this please?

http://www.supertradesystem.com/

:peace:

I found this, can you help Make the modified EMA 13 & 68 to Fib Ratio? Thanks.

http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp11/ayip21/box9_flat7.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/63742961/ca7d6303/starforexsystem.html

"Otong Gawat, Torpedo Baja :D !"

Re: YANG REQUETS: EBOOK SUPERTRADESYSTEM

udah stop ijinnya boss ... :mrgreen:

masih belum di stop broo lisensi nya barusan aku coba bisa kok?.... he..he.. :peace: :peace:

wah kok aku coba ga mau ngebuka yach ... "incorrect katanya" :cry: :arrow: :cry:

thx anyway :peace:

Sorry ya semuanya saja, soalnya di tempatku aku coba masih bisa dibuka ebook nya. Biar tak penasaran ini aku cari solusi yg lainnya.

silahkan di download:

Goodluck!!!!

Re: Wanted: S.T.A.R. Trading System

This looks like a good one. Can anyone help me find this please?

http://www.supertradesystem.com/

:peace:

I found this, can you help Make the modified EMA 13 & 68 to Fib Ratio? Thanks.

http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp11/ayip21/box9_flat7.jpg

Mungkin Pak William-Mods bisa tolong bantu2 bikin modified EMA 13 & 68 ala Fib spt di ebook ini ? 10Q.

Re: S.T.A.R (SuperTradeSystem) Trading System

I'm always interested in Moving Averages. Of course this fibonacci modified MAs interest me to the bone :D

Well, after reading the manual, testing it, and examining it clearly from sentences in the manual such as "the x 0.618 of 13 is actually 8", I've found a surprising result...

They are just a bunch of MAs derived from the number of MAs according fibonacci rules, not the number of the price. Confuse?

Well, here it goes...

1st step, get the number of the MAs:

13 x 0.236 = 3

13 x 0.382 = 5

13 x 0.500 = 7

13 x 0.618 = 8

13 x 0.764 = 10

13 x 1.000 = 13

13 x 1.382 = 18

13 x 1.618 = 21

Thus the "13s" are...

EMA3

EMA5

EMA7

EMA8

EMA10

EMA13

EMA18

EMA21

You can do the same for SMA68, and you'll get...

SMA16

SMA26

SMA34

SMA42

SMA52

SMA68

SMA94

SMA110

That's it. Quite simple isn't :D

Well, i've made a template with a white screen and color coded it according the manual.

Nice trade everyone.

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

I'm always interested in Moving Averages. Of course this fibonacci modified MAs interest me to the bone :D

Well, after reading the manual, testing it, and examining it clearly from sentences in the manual such as "the x 0.618 of 13 is actually 8", I've found a surprising result...

They are just a bunch of MAs derived from the number of MAs according fibonacci rules, not the number of the price. Confuse?

Well, here it goes...

1st step, get the number of the MAs:

13 x 0.236 = 3

13 x 0.382 = 5

13 x 0.500 = 7

13 x 0.618 = 8

13 x 0.764 = 10

13 x 1.000 = 13

13 x 1.382 = 18

13 x 1.618 = 21

Thus the "13s" are...

EMA3

EMA5

EMA7

EMA8

EMA10

EMA13

EMA18

EMA21

You can do the same for SMA68, and you'll get...

SMA16

SMA26

SMA34

SMA42

SMA52

SMA68

SMA94

SMA110

That's it. Quite simple isn't :D

Well, i've made a template with a white screen and color coded it according the manual.

Nice trade everyone.

Regards,

Broo william, gimana cara makai nya ini MA ini?.. trims telah sudi membuatkan indi dari MA dari ebook nya. Tapi cara pakainya bagaiman Broo? kalau boleh pakai bahasa indonesia aja?....

trims

Broo william, gimana cara makai nya ini MA ini?.. trims telah sudi membuatkan indi dari MA dari ebook nya. Tapi cara pakainya bagaiman Broo? kalau boleh pakai bahasa indonesia aja?....

Itu yg aku blom baca :D Tadi langsung baca ke bagian indicator, penjelasan tentang trading system-nya aku lewatin.

Nanti deh kalo aku uda baca yah. :D

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

I've shared it. Please read from the 1st before posting, and you'll see the indicators, which is mainly MAs. I've also shared the templates in case you asked.

Regards,

hi

I don't understand INdonesian language and i can't understand some of the posting..Sorry about this...

I appeciate your sharing on the template.....Just to check with you, you mentioned about the indicators that are being shared.Is it the MAs only, is there anyother indicators as indicated in this thread...and do you have the tool 01 for profiles, as stated in the book.

Regards

Well, i've downloaded the picture version of the ebook, not the online-ebook version.

From the pictures. It's only MAs, even though it seems there are several templates the author provided.

From my understanding the author provided:

- complete MA template, (the one i've shared.)

- partial MA templates, (easy to set, look the paragraph below)

- extended MA templates, which are for the M2, M10, H2, H8, etc.

The partial MA templates is quite easy to set though. If e.g. the author state "x 0.618" on daily chart of Eur/usd then you:

- Open daily chart of eur/usd

- add EMA8 and SMA42 (look at the counting i've mentioned at previous post: 13 x 0.618 = 8 and 68 x 0.618 = 42)

- The numbers on the chart seems to be fibonacci retracement to me.

- That's it, i guess.

Now, I haven't made (haven't had the time) the extended MA templates, however it seems the usage is only to find which timeframe would have the best place to enter the market. So, I think it could wait.

Oh ya, the other one which I forgot to include is the "156" and "208" which is Hull-MA period 156 and 208 respectively. I'll share the indicator, just add it manually and you'll get the same chart as in the ebook.

Regards,

Oh ya, forgot to mention. I don't know which one is the tool-01 template on the ebook. Could you create a screenshot of it?

Regards,

I do not have it...From what i read, it is a profile where there is five charts.....5mins , 1hr, daily and monthly....Not sure whether it is the one

By the way, are you using the system in your trading right now? I think i am confused over how this system works..Is it a trading pullback system or trading continuation system? I am figuring out as I am reading now

Hahaha :D

Same as me then. :P I also don't use this system. I don't really quite understand how it works though. I just trying to figure out how those complicated charts be like that. So that later on when I read the ebook again, I already have the chart ready in my MT4.

From several of the charts, I believe this system could be used for trend following and counter trend. The failure of MAs crossing is a trend follower, and the crossing of MAs is a counter trend. Well, that's what I think after reading it.

Regards,

another thing, you mean there is a ebook version..wat is the download link?

The author S.T.A.R. System not use in .pdf format, but he used a websites as ebook (so you must online when read on), this system usedby Dr. Zain Agha (e.q. ZTL,Z-100,etc) & Joe Ross (Forex Stealth, Curry Blend,etc), so we just can read in there websites in online mode or we can print directly from those sites.

The S.T.A.R System used like that, so Mr. Steve 88 take a screenshoot from those sites. Btw if you want to try to go to websites let you download from the 1st link from the 1st post Steve88.

http://www.ziddu.com/download/2215010/supertradesystem_com.rar.html

Regards

• 3 months later...

If the STAR system using online ebook,

You can use this trick to grab that book.

just using IE browser then look at History file ( Tools -> Internet Option- view file) copy all the HTML file ( about STAR system) then paste into MS Word. :mrgreen:

If the STAR system using online ebook,

You can use this trick to grab that book.

just using IE browser then look at History file ( Tools -> Internet Option- view file) copy all the HTML file ( about STAR system) then paste into MS Word. :mrgreen:

Nice trick abee. Never though of that. Thanks for the info.

Regards,