S.T.A.R (SuperTradeSystem) Trading System

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi tom please confirm is this short setup correcthttp://s13.postimage.org/5ecpncwfn/Untitled.jpg' alt='Untitled.jpg'>

Does that mean that the market is going to come down, in accordance with the chart?

Tom will tell you ''its the markets fault, ur fault cos you didnt study the system for 100 years, ur cats fault cos its so fat and when it sat on ur net cable the connection went down, ur brokers fault, ur pc is broken too but my star system is best in da world and it has 99,999999999999% accurancy rate yes its so good I want everyone to know about so pls gimme ur feedback I want to hear it from ya so I can post it on my website and lure more naive noobs who dont know what MA is'' LMAO

P.S Since star does not deliver results posted on the website I want my money back Tom, I traded star for 5 months and lost money, lost half of my $5k account in 5 weeks time lol using great MM, made 0 profit on another account after 5 months of trading, you sell system which simply put does not work and definately does not make any money, tell us Tom how you made $10k starting with $500 in just 1 trade??? I call it a lie but thats what you posted on ur website. I know there is a lot more ppl like me who demand refund cos we bought something which doesnt work, if pc or shoes arent what they should be we get new ones or refund so why is it different with ur sales??? Give us working system Tom or our money back cos it doesnt grow on trees!

Edited by hankt80

The 1st 7 weeks on the list is STAR performance, yes it was that bad, the last 3 weeks is Forex trend console performance. STAR cost $267+$25/month if u want to learn anything and if u want new tmpl's and indis which are useless anyway and FTC is 100% free so which one would you prefer?

http://www.mt4i.com/users/stanz80/stats The magic numbers are from trade manager ea. It was all manual trading.

Can Tom show us some demo or real stats??? No he cant.

Edited by hankt80

• 1 month later...

I came by again to reply as requested.

The thing I first want to do is make sure Hank knows I am not against him in any way.

I am convinced through my experience with you, Hank that you are an honest and forthright person. In fact I wanted to come here with your interest in mind.

I know that you evidently lost money. I have done that too and of course it can make us angry. Even honest people will say things that are not completely true, especially if angry. That to me does not make you a dishonest person. Just a human like all of us.

I am here to refute some things but I consider you my colleague so I hope you look at what is said as just setting the facts straight that you have made somewhat crooked by your understandable anger. I want you to benefit from this and we'll be friends once more, I have no doubt.

This can be set out in a direct manner. There is your statement that you lost money from using STAR. I do not ever play the blame game as you have said. Ever. If you think my refuting things is blaming you then you must realize I am here to state that yes, let's agree to tell the truth about it and if you did step 1 and 2 etc, then you did those steps, nothing to do with blame.

The fact is that you lost money trading STAR and not talking about a stop here and there you lost what seems like an account draining, right? Now I was never asked about help or anything along the way. You just came out with this all at once.

Here is the problem, you accuse my system of causing this and state that I blame others which niether is the case. You had stated on this thread something to the effect that if you are stopping out too much it does not matter what the MM is and another comment defending your good MM usage.

I don't have a problem with you believing these things but if there is another fact of the matter let's hear it now. The MM you are informed to use is definitely good MM. Start with 3 partials taking the early conservative partial then a 2nd after that on a strong move and the 3rd let it run.

This design is sound. The only problem is that you must not have followed it. You began but it just is only possible to end up where you did by not following the 3rd one.

You never let your trades run. I remember how active you were but did not know this was what you were doing. It is the simple fact that this is the ONLY explanation that is possible because of the way STAR works and some basic facts about MM and equity.

I have taken a month and thoroughly examined an entire month of trades because several months ago there was an expansion to allow more trades in and I felt that the filter added to help restrain that extra trade opportunity so it was not too loose was still not quite there. You recall a filter was added recently, a zigzag, but that had not a good determining ability.

So I do happen to have the bottom line result from the month of January - all the trades from the watchlist, both recent and still running. This shows trade results as they were done and it shows the trades with new filters and 2 new indicators to apply them. These filters show a remarkable improvement.

We will be implementing this in the member forum as well as premium but just began already in premium. The thing about this is that it shows typical results on the ORIGINAL side that gives the way STAR works. Without the filters just as they were taken there is just no room for what you experienced - EXCEPT - if you do not let them run as is the part of the MM.

Now before I show this I will state the obvious. This is not a backtestable system. If I or anyone shows a result that is actual from ANY manual trading system it is the representation of ONLY that person's implementation.

I have heard for 5 years ( STAR turns 5 this week ) all the arguments and they only show a misunderstanding of the real - I mean the real real, thing that MUST truly apply to a manual system's

results. The fact is that there is no purely true actual representation which is true to the system because the system is just rules on a page. If it is an EA, yes it can be backtested and a theory shows up but not a manual one. A manual system requires you and me.

Not just you and not just me if we are to get the nearest picture of what it is doing. The truth is that only a group of users will be able to get closest to the theoretical potential of a manual system. If you do not see that then you may re-read it but do not bother arguing against it. Besides there is no valid argument against it. Just the facts and I didn't make it this way, its reality.

If the trade is not allowed to follow the full MM through to completion is that a true result? Of course it is a true result on an account but not on the account of the system's rules. That's the difference. That is not blame, again it is only the way it has to be viewed to do it honestly.

Now if these are not my trades I'm talking about how can I be sure of this? Because of basic facts. I wanted to find out how many trades it takes to kill an account and so I used my equity growth sheet and plugged in a MINUS 3% instead of a plus 3%. Know how many consecutive trades to kill a $1000 account? 200. Know how many to kill a $10,000 account? 200.

Here is a pic and also if you want you may go and download the sheet here: http://supertradersclub.com/equity (it is locked so you need to d/l to use).

http://www.supertradersclub.com/images/how-many-to-drain-funds.jpg

So it really takes an effort to do that. Can it be done with STAR using the great MM? No it cannot. We have 4 years of group use. This pic of January results will give you an idea. The idea you will get will be twofold.

First you will realize that yeah it must be worthwhile to use STAR with the full MM and letting trades ride. That simply means that if you are in a long runner you don't take every taxi ride going in the other direction. You let it ride. at some point when you are well in profit you may take a signal going the other way. If you take the next signal you did not follow the MM. You did not let it ride.

Second you will notice.... wait a minute here. I have to state the obvious again here... These numbers are not intended to mean all these pips come home to you. The only way that this can be stated when you have the discretion to let it ride - is that there was room to let it ride and that means no stop on the original trend extreme. Ok now, Second you will notice that if we have this many pips caught on tape meeting trade criteria, you should be able to snag a few. ;)

http://www.supertradersclub.com/images/130228-January%20Trades%20Filters%20Results.jpg

Now what the filters are doing is giving a trend reversal or rejoin criteria to how the trades will be triggered or filtered out. Also the original filter I mentioned has been modified. It worked and we also have some of the strength of a secondary signal but it is done with a new histogram indicator to make it easier. The largest stop before was 142 pips and new filters made that 42. These do not really show the full impact that will come as trades will be able to run. But it shows that there is no way you can kill an account with STAR, just while not using it the way it should be used.

That is a fact. I will be putting the results sheet of these January trades together and you may see the actual trade date triggers but first I have to remove all my filter testing junk.

Come back Hank, your membership is still good. We do miss you and you will benefit. 3rd time's a charm, bud.

Tom Hennessy

.... Tom why don't you finally get on here and post some actual trades before the fact.... it's about time you proved that it work for good by leading by example. ....

I am with you Jt, and I am sure that many others on this site agree. We are waiting for you Tom to prove it to us....or, of course to give up promoting it here.

Edited by Freddie
correction

After many years in the business I too tend to agree with jt and freddie, if someone has the time to make elaborate long posts why don't they have time to set up a trade explorer on sites like myfxbook?

on websites they have pages and pages of historical charts with arrows where they should have got in and got out etc and then dozens upon dozens of testimonials about how much money their customers made .... wouldn't just having one single page with a trade explorer be better than all that?

really makes me wonder

After many years in the business I too tend to agree with jt and freddie, if someone has the time to make elaborate long posts why don't they have time to set up a trade explorer on sites like myfxbook?

on websites they have pages and pages of historical charts with arrows where they should have got in and got out etc and then dozens upon dozens of testimonials about how much money their customers made .... wouldn't just having one single page with a trade explorer be better than all that?

really makes me wonder

I agree with, and your question was answered a very very long time ago , it simply does not work or like you said they would be all to happy to post a myfxbook link just to show the world that it makes money ,and there would be no need for this pretty "after the fact" charts or the "should of could of" statements

Think about it myfxbook even a demo would show the world that it either works and they would have people falling all over themselves to pay and join and there would be no need for the "after the after the fact charts

or the system would show it a complete waste of time, all these guys do is prey on the weak new traders by giving them what they want to see "hope" but real trading they soon will come to know is not as pretty as those after the fact charts, but we all know there are toooooo mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny . looking for the holy grail and these "after the fact traders" will always have lots of people to prey on, SO instead of offering up some excuse by anyone, DO THIS LET MYFXBOOK PROVE IT!!! numbers and charts cannot lie EVER!!

Edited by DeathStar

Forex Trend Console Results

Now the question is ''how long the magic black box will work?'' No idea but I say lets drain the brokers till we can lol than move on to the next system/black box or whatever will work next month or next year.

Hi Hankt.

New to this forum and came across your post about this Forex Trend Console. Just wondering if you are still following it, or did it fizzle out already as you mentioned that it might.

Thanks,

Porky

Publish your trading results (live or demo, doesn't matter) on myfxbook, MT4i, MT4Stats, MT4Live, etc. Until then, STFU.

I came by again to reply as requested.

The thing I first want to do is make sure Hank knows I am not against him in any way.

I am convinced through my experience with you, Hank that you are an honest and forthright person. In fact I wanted to come here with your interest in mind.

I know that you evidently lost money. I have done that too and of course it can make us angry. Even honest people will say things that are not completely true, especially if angry. That to me does not make you a dishonest person. Just a human like all of us.

I am here to refute some things but I consider you my colleague so I hope you look at what is said as just setting the facts straight that you have made somewhat crooked by your understandable anger. I want you to benefit from this and we'll be friends once more, I have no doubt.

This can be set out in a direct manner. There is your statement that you lost money from using STAR. I do not ever play the blame game as you have said. Ever. If you think my refuting things is blaming you then you must realize I am here to state that yes, let's agree to tell the truth about it and if you did step 1 and 2 etc, then you did those steps, nothing to do with blame.

The fact is that you lost money trading STAR and not talking about a stop here and there you lost what seems like an account draining, right? Now I was never asked about help or anything along the way. You just came out with this all at once.

Here is the problem, you accuse my system of causing this and state that I blame others which niether is the case. You had stated on this thread something to the effect that if you are stopping out too much it does not matter what the MM is and another comment defending your good MM usage.

I don't have a problem with you believing these things but if there is another fact of the matter let's hear it now. The MM you are informed to use is definitely good MM. Start with 3 partials taking the early conservative partial then a 2nd after that on a strong move and the 3rd let it run.

This design is sound. The only problem is that you must not have followed it. You began but it just is only possible to end up where you did by not following the 3rd one.

You never let your trades run. I remember how active you were but did not know this was what you were doing. It is the simple fact that this is the ONLY explanation that is possible because of the way STAR works and some basic facts about MM and equity.

I have taken a month and thoroughly examined an entire month of trades because several months ago there was an expansion to allow more trades in and I felt that the filter added to help restrain that extra trade opportunity so it was not too loose was still not quite there. You recall a filter was added recently, a zigzag, but that had not a good determining ability.

So I do happen to have the bottom line result from the month of January - all the trades from the watchlist, both recent and still running. This shows trade results as they were done and it shows the trades with new filters and 2 new indicators to apply them. These filters show a remarkable improvement.

We will be implementing this in the member forum as well as premium but just began already in premium. The thing about this is that it shows typical results on the ORIGINAL side that gives the way STAR works. Without the filters just as they were taken there is just no room for what you experienced - EXCEPT - if you do not let them run as is the part of the MM.

Now before I show this I will state the obvious. This is not a backtestable system. If I or anyone shows a result that is actual from ANY manual trading system it is the representation of ONLY that person's implementation.

I have heard for 5 years ( STAR turns 5 this week ) all the arguments and they only show a misunderstanding of the real - I mean the real real, thing that MUST truly apply to a manual system's

results. The fact is that there is no purely true actual representation which is true to the system because the system is just rules on a page. If it is an EA, yes it can be backtested and a theory shows up but not a manual one. A manual system requires you and me.

Not just you and not just me if we are to get the nearest picture of what it is doing. The truth is that only a group of users will be able to get closest to the theoretical potential of a manual system. If you do not see that then you may re-read it but do not bother arguing against it. Besides there is no valid argument against it. Just the facts and I didn't make it this way, its reality.

If the trade is not allowed to follow the full MM through to completion is that a true result? Of course it is a true result on an account but not on the account of the system's rules. That's the difference. That is not blame, again it is only the way it has to be viewed to do it honestly.

Now if these are not my trades I'm talking about how can I be sure of this? Because of basic facts. I wanted to find out how many trades it takes to kill an account and so I used my equity growth sheet and plugged in a MINUS 3% instead of a plus 3%. Know how many consecutive trades to kill a $1000 account? 200. Know how many to kill a $10,000 account? 200.

Here is a pic and also if you want you may go and download the sheet here: http://supertradersclub.com/equity (it is locked so you need to d/l to use).

http://www.supertradersclub.com/images/how-many-to-drain-funds.jpg

So it really takes an effort to do that. Can it be done with STAR using the great MM? No it cannot. We have 4 years of group use. This pic of January results will give you an idea. The idea you will get will be twofold.

First you will realize that yeah it must be worthwhile to use STAR with the full MM and letting trades ride. That simply means that if you are in a long runner you don't take every taxi ride going in the other direction. You let it ride. at some point when you are well in profit you may take a signal going the other way. If you take the next signal you did not follow the MM. You did not let it ride.

Second you will notice.... wait a minute here. I have to state the obvious again here... These numbers are not intended to mean all these pips come home to you. The only way that this can be stated when you have the discretion to let it ride - is that there was room to let it ride and that means no stop on the original trend extreme. Ok now, Second you will notice that if we have this many pips caught on tape meeting trade criteria, you should be able to snag a few. ;)

http://www.supertradersclub.com/images/130228-January%20Trades%20Filters%20Results.jpg

Now what the filters are doing is giving a trend reversal or rejoin criteria to how the trades will be triggered or filtered out. Also the original filter I mentioned has been modified. It worked and we also have some of the strength of a secondary signal but it is done with a new histogram indicator to make it easier. The largest stop before was 142 pips and new filters made that 42. These do not really show the full impact that will come as trades will be able to run. But it shows that there is no way you can kill an account with STAR, just while not using it the way it should be used.

That is a fact. I will be putting the results sheet of these January trades together and you may see the actual trade date triggers but first I have to remove all my filter testing junk.

Come back Hank, your membership is still good. We do miss you and you will benefit. 3rd time's a charm, bud.

Tom Hennessy

Tom this is from your website

''Pull Over 1500 PIPS for Yourself in 9 Trading Days Like I Did

(That would take Just $500 and Turn it into $10,701.36)''

Now how did you actually turn $500 into $10k in 9d? why not take $50k and turn it into $1mil than? Im sure others would like to know too, how did you do it?

Tom Hennessy

Another PT Barnum shooting off his mouth. Here are 2 words for you snake oil salesman PROVE IT.

You have been pandering to the suckers of the world for a long time. Just once post your live account results

for the last few years via 3rd party. I know and everyone knows that this showman will never do it.

Cheers

Edited by stingrayzz

10 trading signals and you would know that the system does NOT work, I was trading it day and night for 6 months - I didnt see those pips, ended up losing time and money and i dont believe anything can change that cos predicting the exact turning points in long term is not possible - Im the living proof of that, I did proof that star doesnt work, Tom didnt proof anything so far, just words.

Like I said, make the calls before they happen and lets see how things pan out. Make just 10 trades live for us and see what strike rate and return of risk you get. It's just soooo simple to do, so do it.

C'mon, give it up lads!!! If it could be done it would have been done.

What would you have done if you were selling a product??? Of course, do it as we all know.

Stop getting us all expectant!! ....sorry, just woke up and seen the thread. I spent most of my working life as an advisor to management. Forgot that I am retired and see this .... gathering of people telling the seller just what I would have advised.

Perhaps this post should be deleted???

10 trading signals and you would know that the system does NOT work, I was trading it day and night for 6 months - I didnt see those pips, ended up losing time and money and i dont believe anything can change that cos predicting the exact turning points in long term is not possible - Im the living proof of that, I did proof that star doesnt work, Tom didnt proof anything so far, just words.

It is the same old story:

Even a fool can make (potential) millions in Forex starting with $100 within a week or a month.

How ?

Only in theory of course.

In theory you look at a historical chart, regardless what timeframe.

There you see where the market turned.

You see where it went up and where it went down.

With that knowledge you can risk the maximum margin per trade and with this

technique you can double or triple your account every day easily.

So Tom looks on historical charts and is telling you how many Pips you could have made by trading from trend extreme to trend extreme.

And this is used as "proof" that STAR is profitable.

Same old story, isn´t it ?

Another part of the old story:

Those who trade the system and lose money - well, it is their fault. They did something wrong of course. The system is perfect and profitable.

• 4 weeks later...

Herman your questions are put very reasonably and we know George.

The answer I have is below.

I say to hankt to prove it - prove that you let the 3rd partials run like you claim to have followed the money management. There has never been anyone who could prove STAR doesn't work because it always works. Simple.

The sad thing is that one person claims he lost money but you all believe that.

If there is no convincing you because all of the vendors are snake oil salesman then why do you spend your lives in forums waiting to get the next free copy of some snake oil?

You know STAR works hankt just like you told me.

Now once and for all here is STAR's answers to all your good questions whether you like them or not.

I will not give you any free signals - is everything free in your world? wow.

Well I was going to write this in a book as I had posted elsewhere. It seemed to be better that

it be in video form so that is what I did.

NEW VIDEO: The Trouble with Today's Technical Analysis

I know technical videos are not always fun to watch. My ability in making videos and

my voice may make you cringe ...BUT...

If there is one video that every person who calls themselves a trader needs, yes, needs

to watch it is this one.

It was quite a project to plan, script and 'shoot' this. It is in my opinion more important

than the new elliott wave rule.

You can see this on my Supertradersclub youtube channel.

http://supertradersclub.com/info/ytube_iii.htm

Hope it makes you sit up and take notice.

ALSO: STAR is in the process of being repackaged to a new version which

you see in the video.

STAR Owners, Go to http://supertradersclub.com to pick up your new version.

Please bear with any transition lags between my sites as I update things in

the different pages on the different sites and sections.

STAR Owners will be emailed about this and an opportunity to get more info

about an exclusive service available in the near future just for them.

TS Hennessy