S.T.A.R (SuperTradeSystem) Trading System

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't question him every step of the way. Let him do what he does best for a period of time, then let him evaluate and share with us his performance appraisal.

Unless you also put yourself up on myfxbook, just let him do his stuff. If anyone is better than him to give him "advise" or criticism, then join the contest and see who's the real trader.

My apologies, Sir. I was not aware that questions were not allowed. :)

I'm very much interested in this course. I've read up the free version on this website. I was just wondering what had changed in S.T.A.R. forum, and should I go ahead with purchasing it. Hence, my question.. :) No offence intended.

The guy asked a perfectly reasonable question. Who are you to tell him what he can or can't do? You need to get that over inflated ego of yours in check.

Lux

PS: Are you going to be reporting this post to the moderators too? Since you're the only one allowed to express an opinion around it here it seems.

Looks like the contest doesn't follow 3% risk per trade. Freakgib, if you don't mind me asking, are you using martingale system? is it taught in S.T.A.R. course? Thanks!

u are absolutly right yesterday i had connection problem on my work and couldnt be behing the screen all the time

so when i came back i did see that it went wrong so i did margindale a counter order cos the setup was in that moment making a Pullback reversal

sorry i hope i dont have to do that again cos i dont like to trade like that but i also want to stay in the Contest

also FXCM would not be my prefferd broker i have lots and lots of requotes and sometimes disconnects

for today i have 3 pending orders ready for AUDJPY it is a H1 setup starting from 4/20 all the way down if u look there is a big pullback who did retrace back and i placed the pending order arround the 38.2 level and wait for it to make the reversal

Edited by freakgib

u are absolutly right yesterday i had connection problem on my work and couldnt be behing the screen all the time

so when i came back i did see that it went wrong so i did margindale a counter order cos the setup was in that moment making a Pullback reversal

sorry i hope i dont have to do that again cos i dont like to trade like that but i also want to stay in the Contest

also FXCM would not be my prefferd broker i have lots and lots of requotes and sometimes disconnects

for today i have 3 pending orders ready for AUDJPY it is a H1 setup starting from 4/20 all the way down if u look there is a big pullback who did retrace back and i placed the pending order arround the 38.2 level and wait for it to make the reversal

Thanks for your explanation, Sir. Please keep it up, I hope there's no more connection problem for you :)

Which broker is good for trading this system?

Thanks for your explanation, Sir. Please keep it up, I hope there's no more connection problem for you :)

Which broker is good for trading this system?

wel tight spread and good Data we use Alpari NZ for our analyze but i cant open an account there

i did use exness before but did quit there i also have an account at WHSelfinvest

only funding and withdrawing is slow there but they are a respected broker

i also have an account at Oanda i know they are not the best and i dont like they are open in the weekend because of the big spread then but funding and withdrawing is easy there and i think they are kinda save to trade because it is a big company

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i think this link wil work better https://www.myfxbook.com/secure/statements/302146/statement.html

today the contest sould start but till now the Metatrade4 platform from FXCM shows no Symbols i am not sure if that is correct

so i wait and hope that it wil apear when the contest starts

if other have experions with MyfxBook and FXCM contest and if it is normal that u dont see any symbols till the contest really starts then please tell me

i also have a Alpari demo account we use it purly for analyzing and i did place a trade

look here https://www.myfxbook.com/secure/statements/301361/statement.html

AUDUSd M30 Long

entry arround 1.01587

Stop at 1.0109

first target for 1 of the 3 orders at 1.02182

nearly -1k pips in less than a month, those trades dont seem to be taken using STAR system.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/17926-Req-Vl-dimir-Rib-kov-s-Forex**LST**System?p=226761&viewfull=1#post226761

Captain, a former S.T.A.R. trader, made 1671pips on June 1st. See above post.

http://trading-price-action.blogspot.sg/2012/06/1671-pips-on-june-1st-creative.html

There seems to be a method to your posts about Captain. There is always a site that has no reference to him BUT there is always a clickbank link to another trading system on these pages you give links for. Save us some time and just put the clickbank hoplink OK?

Don't understand what you mean. The Indo-Investasi link is where Captain posted, and the Blogspot link is where he actually stored his charts and detailed explanations and personal blog. You can compare the notes he wrote and the pictures he showed, they are the same text and content and he also referred us to his blog. He wrote extensively so how can there be "no reference to him"? If you want to save time on the reading then just glance at the charts.

It has nothing to do with star system.

Does the purchase come with access to the private members' forum? Or is that premium service for additional fees?

The forum has a free section for members that purchased the system and a premium (paid) section for members. I'm checking out the free members section bloke.

Don't understand what you mean. The Indo-Investasi link is where Captain posted, and the Blogspot link is where he actually stored his charts and detailed explanations and personal blog. You can compare the notes he wrote and the pictures he showed, they are the same text and content and he also referred us to his blog. He wrote extensively so how can there be "no reference to him"? If you want to save time on the reading then just glance at the charts.

Ok Ian if that was not the intent I am sorry. I think Captain at one forum is not the same as Captain at another but I was remembering another post that had the same type of linked info. Again, Sorry.

How to define the correct timeframe?

http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii583/tomi5lav/EURUSDH1-FLIP.png

Direct: http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8286/eurusdh1flip.png

http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii583/tomi5lav/EURUSDM15-FLIP.png

Direct: http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/3411/eurusdm15flip.png

Hi S.T.A.R. Experts,

nice thread here and a very interesting system ...

I´ve got a question for you: How to find the correct timeframe in realtime trading, for e.g. the current status EURUSD?

On H1 even now I recognized a flip formed, whereas it is expected that the trend continues downwards. On the other hand, I´ve got a setup on M15, where´s also a formed flip and it is expected the trend continues up. And now ... what to do? Maybe I´m wrong...@-)

Regards,

Tom

Hi S.T.A.R. Experts,

nice thread here and a very interesting system ...

I´ve got a question for you: How to find the correct timeframe in realtime trading, for e.g. the current status EURUSD?

On H1 even now I recognized a flip formed, whereas it is expected that the trend continues downwards. On the other hand, I´ve got a setup on M15, where´s also a formed flip and it is expected the trend continues up. And now ... what to do? Maybe I´m wrong...@-)

Regards,

Tom

The criteria is the glue that holds the whole system together. I mean the criteria for the complete set of traits where not even one element may negate another one. To start with only one flip, that's the obvious one. Added to that is each trait's criteria and so this is a very precise system.

The ebook starts out by stating your exact problem. Which timeframe view contains the "trend"? The system is the answer.

You will need the other parts of the system and the full set of criteria. I recommend the premium trial at very least because the tools are now unbelievably better using a speed multiplier instead of a range of templates. Find any speed needed to get a set of traits.