S.T.A.R (SuperTradeSystem) Trading System

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only post the setup evaluation and not the traits evaluation. The traits was formed on 5M but the setup was on 10M x 0.764, seek for your self (pls don't ask me to put the meal on your mouth, sorry....)

Muh, I understand your points completely. But IMO, for the majority of visitor here the setup picture would be more useful for their learning stage.

Good work

Muh, I understand your points completely. But IMO, for the majority of visitor here the setup picture would be more useful for their learning stage.

Good work

Sir, yes Sir,,,

Well you maybe true Captain

by the way here is the traits set up (already the precision template), many question should arise if any of you really have read the book:

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9928/aj5mtraits.gif

Edited by muhhatta

Muhhatta, thanks for sharing.

I've been studying STAR with the material on this forum, with the intent of signing up to get access to the watchlist and chat once I get a grasp of the material.

Specific trade examples like this really help to reinforce (for me) that my time is being well spent.

As soon as I can get more proficient with what I have, I look forward to joining you guys in the premium site.

Joe

• 2 weeks later...
Guys maybe I'm an ***** but I don't understand anything from the ebook,the videos are nut much help at all .All I read is find the main pivot wait for a flip then another flip than a cut and bla bla blaaaaa.I heard of this system a long time ago and everytime I tried to learn it I got bored and confused.

Can someone PLEASE DRAW ME A ROUGH EXPLANATION ???

I AM LOOKING FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS.....

OFCOURS THIS IS A JOKE DRAWING

http://i56.tinypic.com/or05l2.jpg

Thank you

Dear 20cm, the big picture of a full trait set (an exhausted move) that you should be looking for should be like the picture posted by retry99 (post #194 page 20)

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h372/infomanager/-trait-set-layout.gif

Edited by muhhatta

STAR in simple - First step (finding a full set of traits)

Guys, please remind me if I've gone too far and I will delete this post and ask forgive to Tom.

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h372/infomanager/-trait-set-layout.gif

The whole STAR traits hunting is finding the move that similar to the above example in order the pullback evaluation to be carry out (MP - Trend Extreme). Its just a move like a Zig Zag until Tr Ext.

The whole traits lay in the band of Thick MA (68) and Thin MA (13).

The above big move that is going to reverse is an uptrend, therefore we are going to evaluate it for a reversal (bullish to bearish). I assume a bullish traits setup for this post. You should be look for the move like the above example.

You are not necessary to look for a full move (although we expect that the move will develop to be like the above example) to begin your STAR work. Find a move (any TF) that its pattern similar to the example at least until a flip then keep move (MP - Flip - second stage) as your potential STAR setup.

Browse the Pairs using flip finder. When you get used with this flip searching, your eyes will no longer need flip finder. You only need to find a zig-zag like move.

Start with the tree cross template; (13-68) x 1, (13-68) x 2 or (13-68) x 0,5 to find your best TF.

You might start with (13-68) x 1 on 15M, whenever you didn't find a flip that seems like to continue up then switch to 7,5M (template (13-68) x 0,5), later switch to 5M, maybe 30M, 1H, 2H (13-68 x 2 on 2H), 4H, 8H and so on.

Save the chart (keep it open) and observe it develop to full STAR traits. Watch it grow and check its traits validity until you get the correct traits until trend extreme with the lowest TF.

When you get the full set of traits (MP - Tr Ext) then start to watch for pullback evaluation.

As yous several STAR potential setup grow, check its traits validity and drop if fail;

..... PAY SPECIAL ATTENTION FOR THE COLOR OF BAND OF MAs ; 13 MAs - Thin and 68 MAs - Thick ....

1. Main Pivot.

The first of my confusion when start STAR is this MP. MP is the actual reversal (start of the move) of the traits you are observing (it has its special validity, but its to be told if you were understand the basic setup).

MP is the lowest point of the price on the TF where you observe the traits.

2. Big Move/first stage.

From the MP, the band of 13 and 68 move up. See the order of the colors from low to up; thick (Gold - Plum) and thin (Gold - Plum)

3. Flip.

After the big move, there should be a flip where the price move bearish. Please note the highest point of the big move as the starting point of the flip move. It says that the band of color become period oriented. See that the order of the color reverse; from low to up; thick (Plum - Gold) and thin (Plum - Gold). The flip move should not exceeded the MP. Please notice that the thick gold should also made a turn (at least 1 pip)

4. Second Stage.

In the second stage There are 2 condition that confirm the second stage; The band of MA become period oriented like the first stage/the order of the color and the price exceeded the starting point of Flip (the price is higher). The Example shows that the color band have been period oriented but doesn't confirm the second stage until the price exceeded the flip starting point.

..... THE ABOVE POINTS ARE THE FIRST SET OF TRAITS YOU SHOULD BE HUNTING FOR POTENTIAL SETUP ...

5. Cut.

Cut is a price move down where the bar cut most or all or the Thick MAs. It is clearly stated in the Vid-1 that the valid Cut require that the Gold thin MA to cross/at least touch the Red thick MA. Additionally, the Cut could only be validate after the second stage begin. Therefore, any cut before the price exceeded the flip starting point should be considered not valid. This cut must also not create a flip. Zoom in all the way in to check the band of MA. If you find the flip then you are in too fast of a time frame.

6.MAC

Move After Cut. It says that the whole band of MA become more parallel and steepening. Additionally the band of MA should be period oriented before trend extreme. The example pic above is not a good sample of MAC

7. Trend Extreme.

Tr Ext is the last traits to be observed. Its the last upthrust move of the price. The word should self explain.

In short; - Look at the picture, the full set of traits where pullback to be expected should be look like the example.

- Browse through several potential setup (flip finding)

- Check the traits validity against the criteria, watch it grows until tr ext

Finding the whole traits set up then you could start pullback evaluation that maybe result in PTS, STS or CSA, CSAA, or CSAAA.

God,,, I could not find any easier word to explain STAR. If any of you still saying "I didn't get it", forgive me you should have stop reading about STAR.

Only if you could understand traits hunting then we could proceed to pullback evaluation. I consider it second step.

Period oriented

muhhatta,

By period oriented, I assume you mean Ma of period 13 > 18 > 21 > 34 > 55 > 68 (or the reverse)?

regards

f451

Yes, but to make it easier, its better to just see the band of color since x1, x2 and x0,5 would have different value as in the book.

Just see the order of colors from main pivot, then the order would all flip/reversed, and later flip/reversed back in to the second stage

Counde, I can certainly help seed. If you have any trouble, I may be able to help you with your upload (get it it to seed or reup it). PM me if you wish. Currently my post count is low so I am restricted pm'ing until I get it higher (I will go try to fix that)>

Or if you want please up to a share site and let me know, I can dl it and upload it torrent for you.

Let me know if you need any help, and thank you so much for sharing this. I can't wait to see it !

Regards, DF

Counde, I can certainly help seed. If you have any trouble, I may be able to help you with your upload (get it it to seed or reup it). PM me if you wish. Currently my post count is low so I am restricted pm'ing until I get it higher (I will go try to fix that)>

Or if you want please up to a share site and let me know, I can dl it and upload it torrent for you.

Let me know if you need any help, and thank you so much for sharing this. I can't wait to see it !

Regards, DF

Thank you for your kidness, deerfern. Apparently is an issue with the ISP. I'll send you the PM with the download link.

Regards

Thank you for your kidness, deerfern. Apparently is an issue with the ISP. I'll send you the PM with the download link.

Regards

Got it but now TPB is down, naturally :(

I did find it on the net, though. But it doesn't appear to be the same as yours, so I"m not sure what is up with that.

http://hotfile.com/dl/126368579/e7b12ae/SuperTradeSystem.rar.html

Edited by deerfern
code link