S.T.A.R (SuperTradeSystem) Trading System

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all,

I'm new to the forum and I'm really glad you have the STAR system here as I'm really intrigued by it. Thank you Jay for sharing it. Do you happen to have the force index that he is looking at in the videos? Thanks a bunch.

P.S. How do I give you thanks?

Edited by sams13

The force index indicator comes by default in MT4, you can see it Indicators>Oscillators>Force Index, as for giving thanks, you have to wait some five posts before the thanks button becomes available to you on the left lower corner

Hello all,

I'm new to the forum and I'm really glad you have the STAR system here as I'm really intrigued by it. Thank you Jay for sharing it. Do you happen to have the force index that he is looking at in the videos? Thanks a bunch.

P.S. How do I give you thanks?

I heard that new version or updates have come. 60 different templates and the new programs are coded to the traders computer and the templates work only in the new system.

You are 100% correct, whats posted here is pretty much old version of the system, the current one is different but you have to buy it otherwise it wont even work cos its coded to the owners PC.

• 2 weeks later...

ForexMike...formerly known as Yarman, David, George & WHTenn among other profiles.

Yeah looks like George. I can confirm we just banned him from WWi forum for using the same tactics. Bullying members in PM's...then trying to get members he doesn't like banned if they reply to him in the same aggressive manner by forwarding the messages on to Mods who may not be aware of what exactly he is doing. So be careful guys.

A number of our members have come forward in the last few days and complained they have been victims of viscious attacks & bullying by ForexMike, both at WWi and here at Indo Forum in PM messages.

Onbongo

I got banned from WWI for NO reason by MJ, well I know the reason which was MJ could not answer my questions regarding goiler cos if he did everyone would laugh at him so he banned me, Now It is very hard for me to believe ForexMike was acting like you guys say, why would he do that? Tom Henessy knows ForexMike for 4 years, hes a real trader not some kid who comes to forums to troll, so again I dont believe it was ForeMike who was bullying members on WWI.

ForexMike is a really bad person; I was one of the people who were mailed then cursed at and even threatened that he is some ex military militia,lol;

I am sorry hank either you are another login forexmike or you have been voodood by him; but forexmike is no trader; traders especially successful will be HAPPY.....

I got banned from WWI for NO reason by MJ, well I know the reason which was MJ could not answer my questions regarding goiler cos if he did everyone would laugh at him so he banned me, Now It is very hard for me to believe ForexMike was acting like you guys say, why would he do that? Tom Henessy knows ForexMike for 4 years, hes a real trader not some kid who comes to forums to troll, so again I dont believe it was ForeMike who was bullying members on WWI.

you are correct about goiler. even i was there and asked why he didn't answer yours , mine and others questions without any hide and seek .the worst thing is he has deleted some of my questions without inform me . this is what i call totalitarianism at its primary stages.

ForexMike is a really bad person; I was one of the people who were mailed then cursed at and even threatened that he is some ex military militia,lol;

I am sorry hank either you are another login forexmike or you have been voodood by him; but forexmike is no trader; traders especially successful will be HAPPY.....

You do realise that the person who sent you hate mails could be anyone wanting ForexMike to get banned right? I know him from TradeBuilder forum and he is NOT ex military militia so whoever tried to bully WWI members on ForexMike account failed really bad. ForexMike didnt have a reason to do it and I dont believe he did it. IMO MJ didnt like the fact that ForexMike was promoting S.T.A.R system there so he got him banned, simple as that.

Can anyone post pictures of good trades taken this past few days? Which template works best so far with this system?

This is what ForexMike did on WWI forum, he posted screens of hes charts and explained how he trades the system, it was in Journal section and it has been removed by MJ.

O.K I think I have to say something here...

First of all M.J did not ban ForexMike from WWi. I did! And for very good reasons! The exact same reasons that the excellent moderators here at Indo Investasi banned ForexMike (TWICE I should add), first as Yarman, then as David & the same reasons (I imagine) that ForexFactory banned him as CTG CEO. The list goes on...

MJ did not delete any posts in the S.T.A.R Journal thread either. That is completely false information. ForexMike deleted all his own posts in one of his usual rages, as can be confirmed by any Moderator or member for that matter at WWi. End of discussion.

O.K...So, I really think everyone here at Indo would appreciate if we got back on topic and maybe shared ideas about S.T.A.R.

@ianf0ster I think members here, including myself would really appreciate if you posted some charts of your setups using S.T.A.R. Nobody is going to delete them here or at WWi for that matter, so please share! I haven't traded the system myself but would like to learn more about it so let's go. :)

Onbongo

does anyone have the latest templates for STAR and what is the best time frame for it...i got am email from one user who guarantees 40pips form this system form the 4 majors...but honestly for £500 i would expect more! i mean there are loads of stuff here that can give more than that for FREE!!! ...anyone?