S.T.A.R (SuperTradeSystem) Trading System

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a private torrent cache that I have not used in the past so let me know if it is working properly for everyone. And if it is be sure that you are seeding for everyone else. The only people getting this hash is us so seed seed seed.

http://torrage.com/torrent/1231C3276DC6E8AA2B2CDDFF9E97F3AB1DEFDE3C.torrent

P.S. The more people that seed the faster the download...I just tried it and is working. This ought to end any deleted links problem. This version is the same one that Counde posted......ENJOY....

Thanks Wade, unfortunately no seeders, Please someone help a nearly bankrupt trader

• 2 weeks later...
Would it breach your non disclosure agreement if you say which one that is? I would of course understand if you choose not to say it. Thanks

Sorry mate but I will not say. Here is the thing I have been trying to say though... without the forum information you really are severely limited. That's a nice way of putting it.

I can't help it that the way this is set up is that you only get some of the whole package when you get the ebook but this is the way it is. Most of the stuff you can get all of it but it is just s**t. STAR is the only system for me. A friend told me about this forum and that the people weren't getting it so I came to recommend it and say don't think it is so hard.

But I will tell you that once you have the ebook you only have a taste and I don't think that even with just the ebook that you cannot see it works.

For example this was plopped down into the chat and watchlist about 3 hours before the trigger happened:

GBP/JPY M30 <52 14 Jun 2011 e/v at H2 0.382 CSA WAITING

This part of that line " <52 " is something you would not know about. It is a 52s setup.

Here is the result:

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h372/infomanager/gbpjpy-june282011.jpg

Hey I know about why buy the cow and all that my friend but this one had a drawdown of 1 pip! This trade alone was over 100 pips in a flash. So I think you just have to take stock of all the stuff you have seen and recognize the real deal. And besides this was GIVEN to us in chat and watchlist. I think it would pay for whatever you gotta spend to get the whole package.

You can maybe screw around but this is what others are saying too. I am not the only one and even if there are questions isn't it better to get the answers from the source?

Thanks retry99 for your continued support with S.T.A.R. here at II. You and muhatta have been a blessing when it comes to deciphering the mechanics of it. It is just a matter of time until I join you guys @ supertrades forum. Any word from David? He's one of the original ones that got me started following S.T.A.R. Edited by wades-world

Sorry mate but I will not say. Here is the thing I have been trying to say though... without the forum information you really are severely limited. That's a nice way of putting it.

...?

I do understand your point. Thank you anyway for your input. Once again let me say the reason I was still wondering was that so many purchasers were complaining as too hard to understand and I was afraid I could fall in that queue too. I also have to confess I never committed myself to study the pdf enough to get to a conclusion (although very limited, as you say). I need to work on my mental attitude and material time to get organised and then I might follow wades-world's tracks and take the plunge myself.

Yeah he unfortunately was banned along with quite a few others in recent days......mod power trippin seem like to me. I was asking retry99 if he could get in touch with David over at supertraders forum....

It is a shame that David will not be contributing as 'David' to this thread on STAR. His position was extremely clear on the major objection of time to learn as he himself said that he needed to take it apart in pieces. Also on the distinctive value of STAR he did not leave us any doubt.

I have not made any connection with him on the forum so getting in touch would not be something I can do. He has used different nicknames here at II and I don't think he has made himself obvious at supertradersclub (STC). Perhaps this is intentional for his own personal reasons. Tom made mention in chat that some of the original reason for existence and content that exists at STC was attributed to a phone conversation he had with someone who Tom said fit a description of a trader one of the other members gave of him related to the number of lots he trades. I had thought this was likely to be who we know as 'David' but it is not linked very well just by that.

on another topic and related to what some have asked openly...

I received a PM asking this question and will answer it here instead of in PM:

STAR course

Can help me to go into Star premiun site?

This would be a very dumb thing for me to do. This could potentially cost me hundreds of thousands of dollars over time because EVERY trade which adds to my trading account expands my potential in an exponential way. If I lose this access how many hundreds (or thousands?) of profitable trades might I lose? I cannot as easily track all the market happenings around the clock like is done in the premium service. Many of the trades I have taken are a result of the spotting of a setup I would not have thought of looking for or were found because of someone who was awake when I was asleep. Sorry.

The owner has made mention in chat of IP tracking and each access to resources at Supertradersclub are known. The accounts are automatically locked when IPs do not match and then are only opened at his discretion after you would need to provide a reason and evidence by email. This has been discussed in chat and a post is on the site warning that your own access can be lost due to account sharing violations.

I suggest that you find the way to obtain legal entry because that will not endanger the account of another nor will it be able to be taken away from you. As I have tried to politely suggest in the past if you cannot for whatever reason afford the cost of the system which will give you that access then you probably should not be trading. Please do not take that as an insult because we all strive to better ourselves.

Some trading systems are available on this forum for free as the ebook for STAR was shared. Those systems did not have some of the information in a protected area and you can try those systems. I agree that the premium is very desirable because the whole STAR package imo leaves those others in the dust. If those other systems have ANY merit then perhaps you would be able to use them to get the money to gain complete access.

Best of luck to you. As I said I am sorry but it is completely contrary to my best interests. I help in some ways but there are ways in which I just will not.

Breaking it down

I do understand your point. Thank you anyway for your input. Once again let me say the reason I was still wondering was that so many purchasers were complaining as too hard to understand and I was afraid I could fall in that queue too. I also have to confess I never committed myself to study the pdf enough to get to a conclusion (although very limited, as you say). I need to work on my mental attitude and material time to get organised and then I might follow wades-world's tracks and take the plunge myself.

It's logical to be concerned that you could fall into this queue since others have placed the doubts in your mind. This is addressed in the STC forum by Tom in the Getting Started thread too. He is aware how this system is different and of course in chat we hear that other new members are involved in the PROCESS of 'getting it'. That does not mean they don't or can't get there even if some give up on themselves. People give up on college too but it doesn't mean that the courses cannot be understood or mastered.

I suggest that you instead replace those worries with your own sense of your abilities. The reason is that I have heard many say the same thing who later said what so many others have said too which is that it is not really that hard. Why is that? I think it is clear that the way in which they come to this is with skepticism and being in searching mode.

When a person intending to be a businessman goes to college to get a MBA he is not in any way skeptical of the courses or the college. Even if he knows it may be a lot of work he makes a commitment which is quite large that he will get that degree. This primes him to resist the natural tendencies of humans to avoid work and instead be persistent.

I feel that there is a vast difference here in the approach of many purchasers that may be looking for solutions and willing to spend money but may not be committed to the work. Isn't it easier to give it a look or maybe even a fair study but at the resistance point where the system takes them into unfamiliar terotory they bail?

The reason this is not familiar territory is that it does not just take you with some indicators in hand and plop you in front of a certain pair using a certain timeframe and draw you some pretty arrows. I am glad it doesn't because these things have been proven in my own experience to JUST NOT WORK (everybody else's experience too).

All the experienced traders placing their advice in forums say the same thing. You need to develop your own trading system or get one already made which works. Well imo not many of us can develop our own. Many of us are looking but how many systems have measured up?

This makes traders angry, frustrated and highly skeptical as they have every right to be. They are faced with heavy challenges and stacked decks and then Forex Whores come around to steal more money from them. This is really quite a different environment as compared to the person trying to get a degree. I think this environment has a profound effect on their approach when the trader comes up to an unexpected change where a commitment to learn steps and criteria of a COMPLETE system of the amazing capabilities of STAR hits them.

Rest assured that learning steps in sequence and applying each step's own criteria to make sure it is valid is the ONLY thing that is required for STAR. Even though other manual systems have steps and criteria STAR stands alone in it's capabilities. Perhaps it is not unusual that it requires a bit more effort. All I can say is it is worth it - and it is not that hard.

There are 2 types of tool, a locating and a signal tool.

Here are the steps which I had to learn - these are what I know and I also know how to make sure each are valid by knowing the criteria for each as well as their correct sequence:

I know what is a valid...

Main Pivot starting point for a large trend known as a 'Big Move' where traits form.

Reorienting Moving Averages to this new trend.

Ending of this MA Orientation which causes them to show a counter-trend movement known as a Flip.

Ending of the Flip area and resumption of the trend by MA reorientation to trend and price movement beyond where the counter-trend move began.

MA cross of 2 particular MA known as a Cut.

Steepening and entering of MA into alignment beyond the Cut known as Move After Cut.

Pullback of price from trend to a particular MA.

Evaluation of a MA cross caused by the pullback which will give correct signal tool to call up.

Signal format for possible positive signals to be traded as opposed to non-traded format as shown by MA position and criteria in the pullback and retracement area of the signal tool.

$$$

In addition to this I know the money management and exit strategy as recommended.

For knowing these I get early positions in new trends and these are taken in low drawdown situations. These are the object of every trader's search through the Forex frontier. And I state that if you want it you can get through it in not much time.

how much is membership? thanks

When you get the ebook the membership with the new technical info comes with it. The premium chat and watchlist which is such an unbelievable bargain is $25 a month. So it would cost nearly $300 at first.

And when I think about the junk out there I am tempted to say "you get what you pay for" but compared to the $16k system David mentioned and said STAR was more exact it makes me realize maybe that is not a very good cliche. "Sometimes you make out like a bandit" might be a better way to put it although in this forum it is kinda funny.:))>:)

Is the ebook shared on this site the latest version of the system or is their an updated version on the forum?

Is the forum just where you get help if your not understanding the ebook and where people post trade setups? My plan is to learn the system using the ebook's, test it for a bit, then subscribe to the forum if I become successful with the system.

Is the ebook shared on this site the latest version of the system or is their an updated version on the forum?

Is the forum just where you get help if your not understanding the ebook and where people post trade setups? My plan is to learn the system using the ebook's, test it for a bit, then subscribe to the forum if I become successful with the system.

You can do it your way. It is a mistake imo. The forum makes the difference. The reason is that the ebook does not have the criteria, templates, no-trade situations, corrections to errors and omissions. I am just telling you that these things on there are really huge.

For example this is how Muhatta put it...

Guys,

Long time no post, being busy in Star-Premium to catch up the points I missed in 3 years, thanks Tom and others for being patient and helpful (specially you G**t).

To Star-newbies, if you read the star-book, applied it, then come up with quality question (instead of I don't get it) then you are on the right track (Star might be suitable for you). I've come across many question that later I found in the member forum.

If any of you get the Star (i/legally), let me tell you that it would be only the early package. It would only the basic package and very general, the more you applied it the more you need further explanation. The book was probably designed that way to simplify it. Only if you understand it then you would demand more detail explanation (quality question) that available only in forum.

Ex; The book might tell you that after the Cut, the band of MAs become more parallel and more steepening (if you notice it). At the early learning you might neglect this but this is very crucial.

I am not saying that the basic package is useless, rather than trying to tell you all that its only a basic package. If that is suitable to you then you still need to have the rest of it. Primary and Secondary setup is probably handle only 30 % of setup while the rest 70 % we handle using 2 others easier setup (called CSA and 52s template)

The best thing in premium is that we work together as a team. We have more eyes watching more pairs. The extremely precision of Star require observation of traits. When one of us get a qualified pair, we posted it in the chat, then others will observe and comments. If Primary setup was not met then could be Secondary, CSA or 52s (and we have Tom to ask for critical points).

By working together we can contribute each other. Doing this then dirty-practice of data manipulation by brokers could be avoid. Last week I was nearly miss a 4 hour CSA setup that has travel more than 200 pips in 2 days. I was waiting for purple to be trigger but when the price was just 2 pips to trigger the purple, it moved away. I thought that it could be a failure setup but all others in the chat was saying the pair was triggered so I jumped in to Short. I would have missed the setup if I was not in the chat. Only after that then I install the recommended broker for my TA setup.

Imagine how precise the system is.

Only after experiencing such thing that I chat with Tom. I admitted to him that I neglect the advise to use the recommended broker for acceptable precise technical analysis. I was relying solely to my live account (thanks guys)

I have another of my own experience of failed setup; I was in the 5M CSA setup, the traits and criteria was met but when it failed I re-check the criteria then found my own mistake. The cut require a certain thin MA to cross a certain thick MA. I thought it was already touch but when I zoomed all the way in then I found it was just miss 1 pip. Luckily the range between trigger and stop-loss was only 9 pips (6 pips without spread) so Draw-down was small. To my amaze how precise STAR is.

STAR was not my best experience, but STAR-PREMIUM is

Hope to see more of you in the STAR-Chat

Just trying to save you many confusions, missed opportunities or stoplosses, not to mention lost time, all of which imo you will experience without the latest info.

Look closely... he said

busy in Star-Premium to catch up the points I missed in 3 years

My suggestion is that you value your time much higher than you appear to do.

It is funny when you think about it. Tom had early adopters of the system say that criteria were too vague, some parts were hard to understand, or whatever else. So he created Supertradersclub. Now like muhatta says the answers are there.

This thread really began with many complaints about the same things. Through some explanations and several others coming and speaking up on behalf of this beauty the true value is being seen more and more.

Then using only that version of information which was lacking and not up to date people are complaining or missing the light coming on. Instead use the favor of the correct response by the author to help make the system better and easier to use.

There are currently 46 setups in the watchlist, some triggered and still active but over 2/3 are waiting for development. At any time Tom or someone else could plop down a setup like I showed the other day (I think it was on the other thread). It triggered only about 3 hours after it was put in the chat and watchlist.

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h372/infomanager/gbpjpy-june282011.jpg

1 pip drawdown after trigger. Its travel has been over 200 pips already. The setup and signal this trade uses you will not find even mentioned in the ebook. You will need a new template set to find one of these.

These are huge advantages and this is why I say don't struggle on your own with outdated information. Can't get it free? OH WELL! Just get it any way you can. Best of luck.

Edited by retry99

Retry99 has answered this quite well, but I will add in my own thoughts.

I have purchased the ebook and have subscribed to the premium forum (recently)

I have a fair amount of trading experience and have never come across a system I could not quickly understand. I think if I had purchased the Ebook and NOT subscribed to the premium forum I would give up. Everything is shown in the Ebook, but as retry99 has stated, there is added stuff in the forum, that makes things easier.

I am going on vacation soon so I have not been spending as much time in the premium forum as I plan to, so I am still in the learning stage. As a paid STAR member I will echo and agree with everything that retry99 has said.

PGPB

Retry99 has answered this quite well, but I will add in my own thoughts.

I have purchased the ebook and have subscribed to the premium forum (recently)

I have a fair amount of trading experience and have never come across a system I could not quickly understand. I think if I had purchased the Ebook and NOT subscribed to the premium forum I would give up. Everything is shown in the Ebook, but as retry99 has stated, there is added stuff in the forum, that makes things easier.

I am going on vacation soon so I have not been spending as much time in the premium forum as I plan to, so I am still in the learning stage. As a paid STAR member I will echo and agree with everything that retry99 has said.

PGPB

Actually I realize I did not answer properly because I did not do it directly. By simply saying,

You can do it your way. It is a mistake imo. The forum makes the difference.

and then elaborating on those points I did not include the direct answer that the ebook shared on the net is NOT the current system. There is not an updated version available on the STC forum either. Perhaps I can do a better job.

As pgpb is new to this it might be that some things have not been put in the right 'bins' yet. The reason I want to be clear is about the wasted time and lost trades and stoplosses a trader is very likely to experience with just the ebook. There certainly is a ton of stuff at STC that makes it easier but it is not all in that category and this makes a big difference imo.

The things NOT in the ebook either as updated criteria (replacing descriptions) or corrections & omissions:

1) number of bars for 2X

2) new 13-68 templates

3) how to use the missing fib line

4) correct data to use

5) where the cut can start

6) criteria for cut

7) criteria for pullback

8) what to do for purple swingout

9) what to do for lime swingout

10) what to do for purple wrap

11) what to do for green wrap

12) loosened criteria for STS

13) what to do for extra digits

14) criteria for main pivot

15) how to determine a valid move after cut

16) criteria for pullback going past gold

The precision of this system (yeah I like 1 pip drawdown triggers) makes every one of those things CRITICAL and of these only the updates to criteria would I personally put in the category of making the system easier.

Except of course that running true and smooth is easier than bashing your head against the computer.

The things NOT mentioned in the ebook at all (completely new):

1) aggressive trade signal generating more triggers and more pips than those in the ebook in certain market conditions

2) new setup and the tool to go with it to find many more of those new aggressive signals

3) what to do for stage ratio

$$$

I hope I have made it clear enough that the original ebook has been updated but it just hasn't been done in ebook form.

Just a comment after those items in the lists; these are just things you add one by one by reading forum entries. Nothing too tough and the best thing to do is follow the track laid out in the Getting Started post because it gives you the proper path. You can plug these into your Cheatsheet which is one of the things on the forum meant to make it easier.

So when I say "Can't get it free? OH WELL! Just get it any way you can." I am not talking about Dead Links. I am not talking about the ebook. I am talking about the complete current system. It is that important free or not. When deciding how to conduct your business of trading you must not be shortsighted and you must not place your assets at unnecessary risk nor fail to leverage them properly through a complete system. Heard all this before? That's because it is the basis of a sound trading business.

Think being in business is easy? Of course you don't. Why do we think a simple and effective trading system translates to easy? If anything that makes money is easy I would like to know what it is. I just think this is easier than all the other systems out there even though I had to spend a bit more time on it. All I did before STAR is waste a bunch of time and I did not make any real progress.

Edited by retry99

Thanks for the detailed response. I think I will see how it goes with the ebooks. I know you said that there is more chance of losing trades, but I want to get to grips with the basic system before I pay any money. I am a student just starting university soon so I really don't have the money to spend on the subscription and especially because you have to purchase the initial ebook too.

I know they say that you should not trade if you don't have much money that you can devote to trading, but I would say I'm an exception. I only trade with money I am willing to lose. Also, my Dad funded most of my trading account :) Only a micro account: he said see what I can do with it, he is not bothered if I lose it, but is looking to see if I can become profitable and he will invest more. So far I have only made a few live trades since I trade mostly demo until I become profitable.

The 5 Steps to becoming a trader

Step One: Unconscious Incompetence.

This is the first step you take when starting to look into trading.

You know that its a good way of making money because you've heard so many things about it and heard of so many millionaires.

Unfortunately, just like when you first desire to drive a car

you think it will be easy - after all, how hard can it be?

Price either moves up or down - what's the big secret to that then – let’s get cracking!

Unfortunately, just as when you first take your place in front of a steering wheel you find very quickly that you haven't got the first clue about what you're trying to do.

You take lots of trades and lots of risks. When you enter a trade it turns against you so you reverse and it turns again and again, and again.

You may have initial success, and thats even worse - cos it tells your brain that this really is simple and you start to risk more money.

You try to turn around your losses by doubling up every time you trade.

Sometimes you'll get away with it but more often than not you will come away scathed and bruised

You are totally oblivious to your incompetence at trading.

This step can last for a week or two of trading but the market is usually swift and you move on the next stage.

Step Two - Conscious Incompetence

Step two is where you realize that there is more work involved in trading and that you might actually have to work a few things out.

You consciously realize that you are an incompetent trader - you don't have the skills or the insight to turn a regular profit.

You now set about buying systems and e-books galore, read websites based everywhere from USA to the Ukraine and begin your search for the holy grail.

During this time you will be a system nomad - you will flick from method to method day by day and week by week never sticking with one long enough to actually see if it does

work.

Every time you come upon a new indicator you'll be ecstatic that this is the

one that will make all the difference.

You will test out automated systems on Metatrader, you'll play with moving

averages, Fibonacci lines, support & resistance, Pivots, Fractals, Divergence, DMI, ADX, and a hundred other things all in the vein hope that your 'magic system' starts today.

You'll be a top and bottom picker, trying to find the exact point of reversal

with your indicators and you'll find yourself chasing losing trades and even adding to them because you are so sure you are right.

You'll go into the live chat room and see other traders making pips and you want to know why it's not you - you'll ask a million questions, some of which are so dumb that looking back you feel a bit silly.

You'll then reach the point where you think all the ones who are calling pips after pips are liars - they can’t be making that amount because you've studied and you don't make that, you know as much as they do and

they must be lying.

But they're in there day after day and their account just grows whilst yours falls.

You will be like a teenager - the traders that make money will freely give you advice but you're stubborn and think that you know best - you take no notice and overtrade your account even though everyone says you are mad to - but you know better.

You'll consider following the calls that others make but even then it wont work so you try paying for signals from someone else - they don't work for you either.

You might even approach a 'guru' like Rob Booker or someone on a chat board who promises to make you into a trader (usually for a fee of course).

Whether the guru is good or not you won’t win because there is no replacement for screen time and you still think you know best.

This step can last ages and ages - in fact in reality talking with other traders as well as personal experience confirms that it can easily last well over a year and more nearer 3 years.

This is also the step when you are most likely to give up through

sheer frustration.

Around 60% of new traders die out in the first 3 months - they give up and this is good - think about it - if trading was easy we would all be millionaires. another 20% keep going for a year and then in desperation take risks guaranteed to blow their account which of course it does.

What may suprise you is that of the remaining 20% all of them will last around 3 years - and they will think they are safe in the water - but even at 3 years only a further 5-10% will continue and go on to actually make money consistently.

By the way - they are real figures, not just some I’ve picked out of my head - so when you get to 3 years in the game don’t think its plain sailing from there.

I’ve had many people argue with me about these timescales - funny enough none of them have been trading for more that 3 years - if you think you know better then ask on a board for someone who's been trading 5 years and ask them how long it takes to become fully 100% proficient.

Sure i guess there will be exceptions to the rule - but i havent met any yet.

Eventually you do begin to come out of this phase.

You've probably committed more time and money than you ever thought you would, lost 2 or 3 loaded accounts and all but given up maybe 3 or 4 times but now its in your blood

One day – In a split second moment you will enter stage 3.

Step 3 - The Eureka Moment

Towards the end of stage two you begin to realize that it's not the system that is making the difference.

You realize that its actually possible to make money with a simple moving average and nothing else IF you can get your head and money management right

You start to read books on the psychology of trading and identify with the characters portrayed in those books and finally comes the eureka moment.

This eureka moment causes a new connection to be made in your brain.

You suddenly realise that neither you, nor anyone else can accurately predict what the market will do in the next ten seconds, never mind the next 20 mins.

Because of this revelation you stop taking any notice of what anyone thinks - what this news item will do, and what that event will do to the markets.

You become an individual with your own method of trading

You start to work just one system that you mould to your own way of trading, you're starting to get happy and you define your risk threshold.

You start to take every trade that your 'edge' shows has a good probability of

winning with.

When the trade turns bad you don't get angry or even because you

know in your head that as you couldn't possibly predict it it isn't your fault - as soon as you realise that the trade is bad you close it .

The next trade or the one after it or the one after that will have higher odds of success because you know your system works.

You stop looking at trading results from a trade-to-trade perspective and start to look at weekly figures knowing that one bad trade does not a poor system make.

You have realised in an instant that the trading game is about one thing -

consistency of your 'edge' and your discipline to take all the trades no matter what as you know the probabilities stack in your favour.

You learn about proper money management and leverage - risk of account etc etc - and this time it actually soaks in and you think back to those who advised the same thing a year ago with a smile.

You weren't ready then, but you are now.

The eureka moment came the moment that you truly accepted that you cannot predict the market.

Step 4 - Conscious Competence

You are making trades whenever your system tells you to.

You take losses just as easily as you take wins

You now let your winners run to their conclusion fully accepting the risk and knowing that your system makes more money than it looses and when you're on a loser you close it swiftly with little pain to your account

You are now at a point where you break even most of the time - day in day out, you will have weeks where you make 100 pips and weeks where you lose 100 pips - generally you are breaking even and not losing money.

You are now conscious of the fact that you are making calls that are generally good and you are getting respect from other traders as you chat the day away.

You still have to work at it and think about your trades but as this continues you begin to make more money than you lose consistently.

You'll start the day on a 20 pip win, take a 35 pip loss and have no feelings that you've given those pips back because you know that it will come back again.

You will now begin to make consistent pips week in and week out 25 pips one week, 50 the next and so on.

This lasts about 6 months

Step Five - Unconscious Competence

Now we’re cooking - just like driving a car, every day you get in your seat and trade

- you do everything now on an unconscious level.

You are running on autopilot.

You start to pick the really big trades and getting 200 pips in a day doesnt make you any more excited that getting 1 pips.

You see the newbies in the forum shouting 'go dollar go' as if they are urging on a horse to win in the grand national and you see yourself - but many years ago now.

This is trading utopia - you have mastered your emotions and you are now a trader with a rapidly growing account.

You're a star in the trading chat room and people listen to what you say.

You recognise yourself in their questions from about two years ago.

You pass on your advice but you know most of it is futile because they're teenagers - some of them will get to where you are - some will do it fast and others will be slower - literally dozens and dozens will never get past stage two, but a few will.

Trading is no longer exciting - in fact it's probably boring you to bits - like everything in life when you get good at it or do it for your job - it gets boring - you're doing your job and that's that.

Finally you grow out of the chat rooms and find a few choice people who you

converse with about the markets without being influenced at all.

All the time you are honing your methods to extract the maximum profit from the market without increasing risk.

Your method of trading doesn’t change - it just gets better - you now have what women call 'intuition'

You can now say with your head held high "I'm a currency trader" but to be honest you don’t even bother telling anyone - it's a job like any other.

I hope you’ve enjoyed reading this journey into a traders mind and that hopefully you’ve identified with some points in here.

Remember that only 5% will actually make it - but the reason for that isn’t ability, its staying power and the ability to change your perceptions and paradigms as new information comes available.

The losers are those who wanted to 'get rich quick' but approached the market and within 6 months put on a pair of blinkers so they couldn’t see the obvious - a kind of "this is the way i see it and thats that" scenario - refusing to assimilate new information that changes that perception.

I’m happy to tell you that the reason i started trading was because of the 'get rich quick' mindset.

Just that now i see it as 'get rich slow'

If you’re thinking about giving up i have one piece of advice for you ....

Ask yourself the question "how many years would you go to college if you knew for a fact that there was a million dollars a year job at the end of it?

Take care and good trading to you all.

Don't know the author but this is timeless trading wisdom.

Retry99

Consider contacting Tom Hennessy and state since the ebook is still confusing to those that purchase it that you would be willing to redo the ebook and have him approve same for exchange for a lifetime membership to his STS Forum. I bet Tom will be willing to do a trade.

I gave some other reasons in the PM reply to you but mainly I do not think I am up to this task. The system seems logical to me. If it were like all the other systems that basically leave everybody still searching due to being ineffective (or just junk) then maybe I could see someone thinking there is no justification for them spending what time it takes.

Think about this. Nothing in Forex is going to be easy. This is because the market is not easy to predict and you have violent moves in both directions that will stop you out and brokers sometimes ripping you off and it is open 24 hours.

So then comes systems and we seem to compare them on their "ease" of understanding. I don't think this is the proper area for good comparison but let's just say that is how we will do it.

Now is it of any real importance that a lesser system which you've already rejected (assuming that you have moved beyond it to look at STAR) was easy to understand?

I never did think of it as hard anyway - just work, just study and learn. I have read course materials in many cases which did not hit my mind the first pass. I didn't have a choice but to keep looking at what my eyes were seeing.

If you come to a similar situation here what is the difference, the fact that you have a choice? You do but is it a good choice? Do you not lose the prize if you do not do the study?

What if on the website you saw a 4 week course instead of how it is offered. The promise of accurate early entry in new trends with low drawdowns was the same. The website still does not say anything about being easy just the same as it is currently. Would you assume it is hard because it is a 4 week course?

What if everything else were the same but instead of the purchase getting you a trading system you can trade with forever it offered you a degree or certificate which you could get a job earning US$36000 a year? Would that be more valuable?

I do not think it would be enticing to me at all. The value is low and fixed and the job aspect is not thrilling me. The fact that there is work involved is not a concern.

I think we need to realize what is being done here. There is no other system on the planet like this. Listen to what David says in his posts. The system can be used by anyone and attain to great professional trader status with a bit of time and effort.

I put this on par with the opportunity and status of a brain surgeon. But you know what? I think (just imo) it is higher and better than that. So a bit of "what did that mean? - let me go back a step and get this straight" would not be too unusual. I bet the brain surgeon has a MUCH tougher time getting to where he is headed (pun intended).

Due to request here is the S.T.A.R System, is the last time I upload it. I've added the videos, support documents, and a 28 pairs profile. It has multiple mirros with link protection. Please make more mirrors.

http://lix.in/-a3fbea

Regards

please upload again, all link is dead.

many thanks

http://www.multiupload.com/V2P1NYZD93

All these shared files are worthless.

Without being a paid member with access to the newest modifications , strategies, explanations and tools you will only waste your time because

the system cannot be understood without the other stuff.

Even those who paid and have access to everything don´t understand the system.

Only a few do and some of them are posting here, but they are about 5 % of all buyers, the rest doesn´t understand the system and quits.

There are other systems which can be understood by everybody and they are profitable, so there is no point in wasting your time with those shared files.

My 2 Cent.

http://www.multiupload.com/V2P1NYZD93

All these shared files are worthless.

Without being a paid member with access to the newest modifications , strategies, explanations and tools you will only waste your time because

the system cannot be understood without the other stuff.

Even those who paid and have access to everything don´t understand the system.

Only a few do and some of them are posting here, but they are about 5 % of all buyers, the rest doesn´t understand the system and quits.

There are other systems which can be understood by everybody and they are profitable, so there is no point in wasting your time with those shared files.

My 2 Cent.

I'm finding the PDF's fine. Obviously it doesn't include the modifications that have been made over time in the forum or any of the other forum features. It is the version that was originally released (before the forum came along), therefore it must be worth something without the forum or else the system wouldn't have been released (unless the seller is a scammer, but he isn't).

In terms of being hard to understand. I am really not finding that. The ebook is clearly set out in chapters and tells you exactly how to use the system. Like I said before the new additions and the other trade types e.g. CSA setups are not included, but imo the system is fine without them (although I am going to purchase forum memebership eventually).

i bought the system about 2 years ago and subscribed to the premium club for a few months, I think Tom is a genius for coming up with the system,even though it takes alot of getting used to , and confused the heck out of me to start with.( Still does to an extent, have to gen up on all the new parameters)

The accuracy of the signals to the pip are incredible. Agree with the fact that the premium forum / chat is where the real value is, in fact after reading this thread I have just dug out my old login details and am gonna resubscribe.