S.T.A.R (SuperTradeSystem) Trading System

See, My Advance understanding have saved me from a miss, TS said to empty your mind to understand STAR, but my understanding on advance analysis has go hand in hand with STAR and enhance my STAR Trading.

If you have no trading knowledge then you shoot from Hip, as you have knowledge you shoot from shoulder, as you trade STAR you shoot with telescope, AND as I enhance STAR with advance analysis I shot with Telescope and Laser pointer.

Some have judge me wrong but, Who made Money this last 2 days,,,,,

Nice work muhhatta.

You have made a nice personal adaptation to use the indicators and concepts. Making pips is what counts. The post I made before only was to say that your description of steps didn't make things clearer for me personally. Sorry if you thought I meant you were wrong but it was not meant that way.

In the STAR trading system it is a 100% accurate approach but that does only one thing and there are many other TA approaches and EW is probably king. STAR rules simply would have not given a signal right at that spot and if you were in a long trade on that long timeframe this would keep the trade alive for more movement. I have seen many times where the indicators without any rules are very keen to the action but at other times when it looked like they alone could be used it turned out to just be a small bounce and price moves were not favorable.

I think that the advice to clear the mind is to help make sure you do not try to pollute the setup rules with other methods until you learn it. I have seen discussion in the chat that he was using other concepts but it was just discussing and was not for a signal.

fxeasy,

I don't see any disagreement on rules here and that is all that matters. muhhatta acknowledged that he is adapting the rules to take some pips in between waiting for a full set of traits. Its clear that he knows the rules well.

Edited by retry99

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
hi guys, is there any futher discussion on this system, as far as i understand for the primary setup we need to look for the ribbon flip first and after that look for the 5 bars after the pullback in the 13-68 cross chart and start to load what template for trade. i agree that the system is complicated but it was very interesting to learn.

• 2 weeks later...

yes, the link is still alive:

http://[email protected]/file/mAH7nxSR/STAR_Forex_System.html

(replace @ and 0 accordingly)

to navigator,

to read the manual, open this file: STAR_FxSystem_Patched.exe

License Number NOT REQUIRED, Just Click "i accept"

to wakjoe,

no videos in this package though, anyone kind enough to share them?

cheers

here is the video download link for star system.

credit goes to one of our member 'mashki' for reuploading the videos.

below is the mirror i created

------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------

but i am begging to those who are able to download the videos successfully, please help by creating mirror in case the link above gets deleted or expired.

p/s: some paid members of this star system in this forum said it is the closest thing to the holy grail. so please support the originator if you could make a fortune using it.

Edited by wakjoe
making it easy on the eyes..

Guys,

here you go! system and 24.7mb of manual in PDF files.

after looking at the manual, it doesn't look like easy walk and walk to follow but need more to study and learn how to use it correct. I guess. good luck.

Don't forget to click "thanks"

Edited by Pizzazz79

Bad share site.

here are the video download link for star system.

credit goes to one of our member 'mashki' for reuploading the videos.

below is the mirror i created

but i am begging to those who are able to download the videos successfully, please create mirror for download link in case the links are deleted or expired.

p/s: some paid members of this star system in this forum said it is the closest thing to the holy grail. so please support the originator if you could make a fortune using it.

Can someone reload these videos. The link are going to some survey first B.S. and when you do get them 7.z says file is broken. Thanks and much appreciated.:D