Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Re: S.T.A.R (SuperTradeSystem) Trading System

star + video

http://rapidshare.com/files/267076563/S.T.A.R_Super_Trade_System.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/267076693/S.T.A.R_Super_Trade_System.part2.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/267077450/S.T.A.R_Super_Trade_System.part3.rar

Anyone else using this trading system successfully?

I have read the ebook forward and backward a few times.. plus videos.

This has to be one of the most difficult system that I have run into so far. Then again, if it gives high success rate, I won't mind a few more sleepless nights. <):)

Andrew

• 1 month later...

Hello I'm new and just arrived at this great forum.

Like others I also bought this system, and I feel it is just excellent.

What other members might be missing in conveying about the member site for the star system is that when you pay for the premium membership you have access to a chat like thinghy... I went there only a few times, but the members are very helpful and try to teach you the system.

That said, I stopped because I just couldn't be paying for the monthly fee and my work couldn't go to site regularly, so why pay for something you don't use, right?

I think this system has a lot of potential if someone can make it less strict.

For example:

I don't understand it 100% but, I understand the basic movement that price has to go through:

1.- The first big move (either up or down)...

2- The first ma crossover (of the slow moving averages)

3.- Then after some movement there has to be a cut in the spaggetti of ma from the faster moving averages...

4.- After this, you are likely to get a signal.... and the templates help you for this.

Plus side... I have gotten to few trades(only two or three), but cvaptured the movememnt almost from top to bottom... Once on the 2 minute TF (using the 2x templates provided) i captured 70+ pips on that small TF, for me it was awesome...

Down side... I'm lazy, I don't have a real plan whe trading and focus not too much so I haven't reaped too many benefits in this system, so I still don't get to see clearly the setups and TF changes...

But... I have had no losing trades with the system, which I can't say for everything else I tryied...

I have not returned too much to the member site because I'm confused at the rules and conventions, but I still believe that with the ebook, the video, the tools and A LOT of patience, soemone can get this thisng to work very good.

I like this system a lot, I had hoped to make it the one where I would trade from every day... but, haven't been able to.

I'm studying swing chart making, wolfe waves and some bill poulos materials right now.

I sincerely hope this helps anyone!!!

If someone needs a repost for the video or manual, tools, whatever... they are just gathering electronic dust in my HD, please let me know!!

Best Regards to everyone and thank you for such a great gathering place!!

:-bd

MrCricket

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...