S.T.A.R (SuperTradeSystem) Trading System

Re: S.T.A.R (SuperTradeSystem) Trading System

i will post the if i traded it. it has been a year and i spent 6 months understanding the system and i didnt even get a single trade i also joined their premium membership where other members post their signals believe me all those signals are posted by member which are not true all the time if the seller is online then he will tell why that signal is not valid. its a very big process. sorry i dont have the results bcoz i didnt trade it.

There is no delight in owning anything unshared

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@execution,

I agree.

I bought the system too and it is too complex.

The system which you download after the purchase is not the right thing. You have to register in the forum

and learn to navigate there ( very complex ) and find all the modifications.

That alone is like studying at University.

I think that 99% of all buyers quit and never start trading with this complicated system.

Or they register for the special forum and pay for it.

Because there they will find the "Supertrades" posted which the seller has promised the normal buyers, knowing they would never be able to understand the system.

Since I never entered the "holy insider area", I cannot tell if they really find the Supertrades .

I chose to not pay more and never traded this system.

i was a premium member for almost about 3months (not consecutive)....

learned a lot but later i felt that every1's analysis was different....

had a hard time then had to stop as i did not have so much time to learn it in future if i do get time i will think of understanding it much better i understood the basics but the primary signals don't come so often u literally have to dig for it...

the other secondary setups occur often but are not very reliable...

the author speaks about almost 100% accuracy which is for the primary trade signals...

there is also a special aggressive mod to get more signals which i think is still not completely understood by anyone.

my 2cents.

There is no delight in owning anything unshared

• 1 month later...

Hmmm.... thanks for the post...was going through the star system instructions...yep is a bit confusing at the begining ..and yes definitely requires more than 2 to 3 reads for one to just about understand the basic skeleton of the working of this system. I am not sure why the author of the system writes the instructions in such a confusing manner....however as one reads it over and over again ,seems very interesting...nope not tried it yet, but want to probably read it atleast a few more times before demo trading it. If it delivers even 50 percent of what it promises it will be a great system. Yep will keep the forrum updated about my experiences....if worthwhile :-)

Cheers and thanks to everyone contributing on this thread

Edited by heisamit
grammatical error

Day 3: well was going through the trade examples .. the author seems to enjoy keeping the readers confused right till the end. Some crucial sentencess are just contradictory to what the author writes and the trade examples are not at all clear. It might be a great system, but yes rightly as writen by the subscribers earlier... the system is not explained well. So traders should only try to venture into this system with a mentor who has clear understanding...... as the author has made the system very confusing ...you might be able to understand the basics, but with just the basics you will not be able to use the system. I havent yet reached the section on placing stops..lemme see if hes clear on that, or if he goes on spitting usless garbled words to confuse the subscriber..the more I read the more confused I get....thats my experience as of day3 of dedicated reading of this system....but I will continue reading and see where it takes me....

Guys dont get me wrong, i am not saying at this point the system is bad..it may be good, just that the author hasnot presented the system in a very systematic manner, he could have easily done better. I am still trying to figure it out. Anyone who has mastered this system could probably try to explain the rules of the trade to the other members on this thread, I am sure will be highly appreciated...

• 2 weeks later...
Another thing that I do not understand from the explanation is the Flip. How do we define the Flip. Is it the Flip of the 2 slowest SMA68? Anybody familiar with this system . please explain. Cheers

I think that the flip is when the 68 gold moves across completely and is back in alignment with the trend prior to the flip. Ex..in a downtrend the 68 Gold would be over all the other bands, now say we see a correction, we wait for the 68 gold to go down below all the other bands and then come back on the top again, which is nothing but recognizing the end of the challenge to the downtrend..if I am wrong someone correct me...its a very confusing manual to understand

I am editing or rather deleting my earlier post...I realised it was pretty misinforming or rather misintepreting of the STAR system...apologise if anyone has been inconvenienced ...I am gonna attempt reading the manual again and after I am able to comprehend the system better...wil post the intepretation of the system... Edited by heisamit

• 1 month later...
Okay guys this weekend...on Saturdary, if all goes well will try to post the synopsis of thee STAR system...but remember that it will be my interpretation of the system, would suggest reading of the manual anyways...and if you guys find any discrepancy in my explaination, please point it out...will be helpful for other readers....thanks in advance and may the pips be with you

• 2 weeks later...

this will help you to understand better as support from the courses sheriff yehia saad

if you headche in cross fibo you use bouncing fibo , but i dont have full system..just know got from my friend

get full system from his student - hxxp://[email protected]/photo/aDHdENTY/sherif_seminar_pic.html

template here - hxxp://[email protected]/file/4gT0P6zL/sys_2.html

simple rule - all sma are fibo number , remember sma line with price close 101, 202 , 333, 999 this the method maximum support 13 - darkslate blue ,minimum 101 - grey ,666 -red is 50% ,911 - is centre gravitiy or price, minimum resistance lw2002 - brown and maximum resistance 2222 - gold

picture here

http://s967.photobucket.com/albums/ae155/perahubiru1

Edited by kepala

this is all about forex ....understand the concept first and then is easy...you see.....

1.Read the market first

2.rationale it with indicator

3.fix the indicator with all time frame

4. get around with the circle

4a.measure cycle

i ). pips range

ii ) time range - means minute ,hours, day week and so on....

wd gan said.....when price meets time....if i not mistaken

simple concept....

Edited by kepala

Thanks for sharing Kepala, is there any PDF doccumentation that you have that we can read and understand in greater details? thanks once again brother...

sorry mr heismit...i dont have it , any pdf from whai i conclusion about it....This three system stand by it own .Every system have weakness and strenghten ...so combined this sytem you can make it great...what my friend (19 years trading fx ) said....you master one them it easy to master another 2 system....

there are supertrader my friend......not promoting them... the circle are also closes to the fibo number.....sorry formy bad english

perhaps the senior can helps you in this forum......read also kg gun...,mr wilson - gan grid...yusof rizal,,,nasir yusoff...and forum indo -invetasi it self...in

forum here there are senior...master the market...,master indicator...master ea...master naked trading...just name a few....

the main master is master contribution.....hehehehe thaks for all

Edited by kepala

• 2 months later...
this is all about forex ....understand the concept first and then is easy...you see.....

1.Read the market first

2.rationale it with indicator

3.fix the indicator with all time frame

4. get around with the circle

4a.measure cycle

i ). pips range

ii ) time range - means minute ,hours, day week and so on....

wd gan said.....when price meets time....if i not mistaken

simple concept....

I have not met somebody who understands the StarFX system.

There are some who claim that they know what it is about,

but strange enough, they either cannot or will not explain it to others.

All they do is adding to the confusion.

I have been playing around with determining currency strength.... please have a look and provide comment regarding the usefulness of the data. As time goes by, it will become more obvious how accurate the data actually was. I have spent most of the time setting up the data import. The total process now takes about 30 seconds to create. :)

http://mir.cr/GAON5DEV

Rgds

RM

Edited by retireme
updated file with ratios, now multi uploaded

• 1 month later...

fxeasy5

Platinum Member

I have not met somebody who understands the StarFX system.

There are some who claim that they know what it is about,

but strange enough, they either cannot or will not explain it to others.

All they do is adding to the confusion.

I agree with you my friend....not all system fit/suit for every body

no pain no...gain...my friend...

sacrifice with your time....not your money...and than you get understand system....this system took me 8 month to understand....because i' am slow leaner....

I started to understand pivot meaning with candlestick pivot by john parson if i not mistaken....that the way I learn for the first step....

Edited by kepala