S.T.A.R (SuperTradeSystem) Trading System

Even some of the smallest of the triggers are running hundreds of pips and many are in thousands in short time.

This is not even such a good market condition so I guess it is like David and others have said. If you want to make your own career like the pros then you should prepare like pros.

I find the steps logical and if you are reading through and don't get something just do the step it tells you to one after the other. If you need to get help then get it from the source. Make sure you are ok with this manual analysis stuff first and then if you see that this is worth it from others then commit to yourself that you will not give up on yourself. If you don't make that commitment to yourself who will? I think it will just be a long list of systems you'll end up trying.

You know, "Do or do not. There is no try".

I guess what others and myself are doing with the answers is encouraging you because we find it is more than worth it.

I think somebody was asking about drawdowns and I think that there is a good answer even though it is right that it has a lot of variables. I would say about drawdowns that they are as low as you will ever see unless you get the exact high or low every time. The variable that will impact this the most would be the timeframe. So if you take a daily trade it might be large (even on daily they are sometimes remarkably small) but if it is then it is proportional to the size of the pattern.

And I forgot that you would know ahead of the trigger on those larger timeframe signals whether it is something you want to trade. but as freakg said you could lower your position

Edited by retry99

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys,

Long time no post, being busy in Star-Premium to catch up the points I missed in 3 years, thanks Tom and others for being patient and helpful (specially you G**t).

To Star-newbies, if you read the star-book, applied it, then come up with quality question (instead of I don't get it) then you are on the right track (Star might be suitable for you). I've come across many question that later I found in the member forum.

If any of you get the Star (i/legally), let me tell you that it would be only the early package. It would only the basic package and very general, the more you applied it the more you need further explanation. The book was probably designed that way to simplify it. Only if you understand it then you would demand more detail explanation (quality question) that available only in forum.

Ex; The book might tell you that after the Cut, the band of MAs become more parallel and more steepening (if you notice it). At the early learning you might neglect this but this is very crucial.

I am not saying that the basic package is useless, rather than trying to tell you all that its only a basic package. If that is suitable to you then you still need to have the rest of it. Primary and Secondary setup is probably handle only 30 % of setup while the rest 70 % we handle using 2 others easier setup (called CSA and 52s template)

The best thing in premium is that we work together as a team. We have more eyes watching more pairs. The extremely precision of Star require observation of traits. When one of us get a qualified pair, we posted it in the chat, then others will observe and comments. If Primary setup was not met then could be Secondary, CSA or 52s (and we have Tom to ask for critical points).

By working together we can contribute each other. Doing this then dirty-practice of data manipulation by brokers could be avoid. Last week I was nearly miss a 4 hour CSA setup that has travel more than 200 pips in 2 days. I was waiting for purple to be trigger but when the price was just 2 pips to trigger the purple, it moved away. I thought that it could be a failure setup but all others in the chat was saying the pair was triggered so I jumped in to Short. I would have missed the setup if I was not in the chat. Only after that then I install the recommended broker for my TA setup.

Imagine how precise the system is.

Only after experiencing such thing that I chat with Tom. I admitted to him that I neglect the advise to use the recommended broker for acceptable precise technical analysis. I was relying solely to my live account (thanks guys)

I have another of my own experience of failed setup; I was in the 5M CSA setup, the traits and criteria was met but when it failed I re-check the criteria then found my own mistake. The cut require a certain thin MA to cross a certain thick MA. I thought it was already touch but when I zoomed all the way in then I found it was just miss 1 pip. Luckily the range between trigger and stop-loss was only 9 pips (6 pips without spread) so Draw-down was small. To my amaze how precise STAR is.

STAR was not my best experience, but STAR-PREMIUM is

Hope to see more of you in the STAR-Chat

Edited by muhhatta

I have been readin and re-reading the intruction notes for about 6 hours and nothing is making sense to me. I think the author uses unproper english and does not know how to explain anything. He provides comentary instead of trying harder to explain his thought again such as "So this is not an idle thought to make the Ebook 'thicker' ". I get the impression that he is using complicated vocabulary to impress the reader, yet all it does is divert from actually explaining it.

I know David posted that this system cannot be easily explained, however concept seems elementary to me albeit the trading system is still confusing for me. It looks like a simple crossover of guppy moving averages for triggers. I dont understand how to evaluate the triggers, Are they for long or short? And if the system claims 100%. What does seem interesting is having new timeframes such as 2h, 24h, 2w, m2 and fitting the chart in such manner that you will not have a false breakout above the MA's historically. And since we believe histroy will repeat itself, thus the candlesticks will resume back to it's original trend from the retrace. Please explain how Elliot waves ties into this stretegy.

I will post the documents here, may be someone can transliterate for me in proper understandable english. It would be very kind of you if anybody can help explain this to me.

main notes

http://www.mediafire.com/file/d6mlij79j2r6mri/Instructions%20-%20print.pdf

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2bzfn7mdfqbbymc/Instructions%20-%20Practical%20Use%20-.pdf

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wsx1hv59glvuo1q/Instructions%20-%20Secondary%20Setup.pdf

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dysj4ix4t66tjs5/Instructions%20-%20Trade%20Examples%20-.pdf

other supplementary

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0ihdap6ad4g5pv1/Introduction.pdf

http://www.mediafire.com/file/rlzrwsdalbyuefv/New%20Keys.pdf

http://www.mediafire.com/file/isffeiw9jxl9w6n/Setup.pdf

http://www.mediafire.com/file/47im5m6475sf8a6/01Star%20Simple%20explanation.doc

http://www.mediafire.com/file/47im5m6475sf8a6/01Star%20Simple%20explanation.doc

Danyalati,

Why does STAR book so difficult to be understand?

IMO, its about Copy-writing. A book involving an author and an editor. We all know the good author but never know the good editor behind him/her. A brilliant writer who refuse his/her novel to be edited by editor would end up his/her novel in the trash can. A simple method being rewrite in an excellent copywriting skill and marketed by skilled marketer could attract hundreds of satisfied buyer. Any of you has been in internet marketing know this for sure.

A brilliant inventor of an incredible system that no body has ever touch could write his own invention in the word of his own and end up with lot of question by the readers.

A moderate Internet marketer could be smart enough to recognize the problem of the majority traders. We all know that most of the traders expecting a simple ****** system. It's usually a pair of slow/fast MA combine with RSI/MACD setting plus arrow. Such Internet Marketer even hire a good copywriter that can write the system in a hypnotic copywriting which produce an excellent result.

At first they told you your problem and your (quick-rich as he/she had) expectation and offer you the solution (his/her system). All written in a hypnotic copywriting. Googl* it and you could find hundreds of it written in the same manner.

Maybe Tom should have hired a good copywriter at first. But it is now no longer required. The explanation is now available in the member forum.

Let me make this clear; You could only understand STAR from the original book but when you began to understand it you would demand more explanation.

I know most of forum members expecting to have this system for free, but unfortunately you will only have 30% of the system from the package that illegally dispersed over the net while the rest is in the member area.

Here are some details that you could come up (not clearly define by the book) and find the answer in the member area, maybe some of you notice maybe some put less importance yet very critical;

-Criteria of the valid Main Vipot (book says: it must be a "jump out at you" main Pivot).

-Criteria of valid prime stage (period orientation of MA before the flip causing move, otherwise apply 52s template).

-Criteria of valid flip

-Second stage confirmation

-Exact definition of Cut (certain color of 13 cross 68)

-Move After Cut (measuring parallel and steepening)

-Pullback criteria (price should penetrate certain color)

-Retracment criteria

-Automatic no trade

-Additional Setup to handle correction (CSA and 52s template), remember that correction posses 70% of the time in the market

FYI, all that mention in the book was to handle just 30% of setup. Now we have CSA and 52s template to handle the rest 70% of setup. Honestly I favor CSA combine with 52s template since they occurred more often.

So please be advised that its best to be a legal copy owner and have all the answer in the forum

thanks guys for your views, FYI I have just purchased a copy and gone premium! :)

Read book and watched video, the video was most helpful and I am currently looking through the historical setup screenshots in premium area to familiarise myself with some setups. It would be nice to be able to get in to some setups at the same time as learning it so I will be looking further at how the watchlist works as it does look quite complicated :)

Danyalati,

Why does STAR book so difficult to be understand?

IMO, its about Copy-writing. A book involving an author and an editor. We all know the good author but never know the good editor behind him/her. A brilliant writer who refuse his/her novel to be edited by editor would end up his/her novel in the trash can. A simple method being rewrite in an excellent copywriting skill and marketed by skilled marketer could attract hundreds of satisfied buyer. Any of you has been in internet marketing know this for sure.

A brilliant inventor of an incredible system that no body has ever touch could write his own invention in the word of his own and end up with lot of question by the readers.

A moderate Internet marketer could be smart enough to recognize the problem of the majority traders. We all know that most of the traders expecting a simple ****** system. It's usually a pair of slow/fast MA combine with RSI/MACD setting plus arrow. Such Internet Marketer even hire a good copywriter that can write the system in a hypnotic copywriting which produce an excellent result.

At first they told you your problem and your (quick-rich as he/she had) expectation and offer you the solution (his/her system). All written in a hypnotic copywriting. Googl* it and you could find hundreds of it written in the same manner.

Maybe Tom should have hired a good copywriter at first. But it is now no longer required. The explanation is now available in the member forum.

Let me make this clear; You could only understand STAR from the original book but when you began to understand it you would demand more explanation.

I know most of forum members expecting to have this system for free, but unfortunately you will only have 30% of the system from the package that illegally dispersed over the net while the rest is in the member area.

Here are some details that you could come up (not clearly define by the book) and find the answer in the member area, maybe some of you notice maybe some put less importance yet very critical;

-Criteria of the valid Main Vipot (book says: it must be a "jump out at you" main Pivot).

-Criteria of valid prime stage (period orientation of MA before the flip causing move, otherwise apply 52s template).

-Criteria of valid flip

-Second stage confirmation

-Exact definition of Cut (certain color of 13 cross 68)

-Move After Cut (measuring parallel and steepening)

-Pullback criteria (price should penetrate certain color)

-Retracment criteria

-Automatic no trade

-Additional Setup to handle correction (CSA and 52s template), remember that correction posses 70% of the time in the market

FYI, all that mention in the book was to handle just 30% of setup. Now we have CSA and 52s template to handle the rest 70% of setup. Honestly I favor CSA combine with 52s template since they occurred more often.

So please be advised that its best to be a legal copy owner and have all the answer in the forum

Most of you only said " I didn't get it" while we expecting a more quality question such as "What does the book mean; The move after cut require that the band of 13 and 68 MA become more parallel and steepening" or "the last 3 thick MA (Gold, Lime, Green) must be turn in and period oriented at the bar of trend extreme"

Asking this then we know that you have try to read the book. I read the book twice then applied it then I came up with such question instead of "I didn't get it"

If you have been a while in this thread you might realize that I've posted some success primary setup only applying the book (before become a legal copy owner and totally understand the system) while came up with such above question.

This make me think that the book might be not written in a such hypnotic-copywriting manner like most of the s****py method out there but if someone has put sufficient effort in it (as i did) then its just that easy.

Reading "I didn't get it" make me imagine my self explaining the whole book of more than 40 pics in a very basic way while all you need to do is just to evaluate certain traits using 13-68 crossing tool.

We are willing to help you if you are willing to help your self.

Sorry for this hard approach. Just couldn't imagine how patience Tom (D**, Ge**, J, Bo**, and others) was to deal with our question in the member and premium area.

thanks guys for your views, FYI I have just purchased a copy and gone premium! :)

Read book and watched video, the video was most helpful and I am currently looking through the historical setup screenshots in premium area to familiarise myself with some setups. It would be nice to be able to get in to some setups at the same time as learning it so I will be looking further at how the watchlist works as it does look quite complicated :)

when you buying this system do you have free access to the premium area or you need to pay $25 monthly?

best regards

ramliam

chart

here i post EURUSD 15M CHART.

with in my limited source i start posting here.i know one day someone attach bulled rail engine here(new version).

i just have steam engine.

discuss with chart i may be wrong! my way make lot of error then learn

where and when u made it in near future diminish error.http://s1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff444/fxnizar/

here i post EURUSD 15M CHART.

with in my limited source i start posting here.

Hi fxnizar. I took the liberty to edit the link of your image as it wouldn't take anywhere. Here it is

http://i683.photobucket.com/albums/vv197/alright_01/cut-1.gif

Edited by alright

It is easy to manage. If all lines get narrow it is ranging market stay out. When it starts to widen that's time for placing orders. Only you have to recognize the short pullbacks!

I would ad a Stochastic to it. Could be traded on 1H TF? The trends would be longer.

Hermes

Edited by hermes