S.T.A.R (SuperTradeSystem) Trading System

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: S.T.A.R (SuperTradeSystem) Trading System

Thanks fxeasy5 for reuploading the files. Can anybody post the video tutorials on this STAR system? Has anybody tried using this system ? Is it really profitable? Cheers.

here:video,templates and pdf

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=c28ad773d693c53dd9d5c56d04dfa8b0c1c1ce160ffdb62e5be6ba49b5870170

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've had a few successful trades with this system. I think the system is quite good. you will understand the system more if you have some basic knowledge about Elliott wave.

Does anyone have access to the forum or have some additional rules or materials in the forum so that we can fully understand the system? Cheers

Well, it seems that very few folks here are interested in this excellent system. I like this method so much and actually wanna discuss further with those who understand this system more than me coz there are still some points that i am not so clear about the system. Just realized that the price of this system has been increased to $267 and read from the website that the price is going to increase soon

Hi hermanhess,

Really! Yeah, if Yarman said that then it's likely that they are having awesome results using the method. For me, I didn't buy the ebook so I do not have access to the member area and there are a few points in the system that I haven't fully understood yet.

However, I 've had a few successful trades with this system. The win:loss ratio is currently about 5:1 for me. And this system has high reward to risk ratio . So if we do it correctly, we should be able to be profitable in the end.

Its methodology is based on Elliott wave analysis. However, the good thing about this system is that we do not need to count any wave, which is better for me. After about one and a half year of practicing and applying EW analysis, i feel that often time, I always got hung up counting waves , sometimes very detailed wave,and end up either counting wrong waves or losing opportunities. The whole concept of EW analysis is good, but the detail counting wave got a lot of errors in it. This system removes subjectivity out of the EW methodology and thus quite objective and useful ( I personally think that)

Mirror for Yakka

Here you go a working copy of Star fx in a pdf file.

Many Thanks to Yakka and other posters.

STAR.zip (939.84 KB)

http://[email protected]/10OS1B96EH

here also

http://[email protected]/files/DY0CVXRA/STAR.zip_links

here also

http://[email protected]/download/IUR6EC6C/STAR.zip

Thanks,

Bob

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

please don't try to learn this system by simply reading the manual.....

the forum has all the content it is not at all possible for anyone to post the contents of the forum.....

it is huge with many revisions & modifications....

the best way is to purchase the system if u are ready for some mind twist & unlimited amount of screen time it is not so easy.....

please take my advise..... 8-)

There is no delight in owning anything unshared

please don't try to learn this system by simply reading the manual.....

the forum has all the content it is not at all possible for anyone to post the contents of the forum.....

it is huge with many revisions & modifications....

the best way is to purchase the system if u are ready for some mind twist & unlimited amount of screen time it is not so easy.....

please take my advise..... 8-)

execution what kind of results have you had with this?