S.T.A.R (SuperTradeSystem) Trading System

Re: S.T.A.R (SuperTradeSystem) Trading System

Hello,everyone. I'm new to this forum,but I have a little request-could anyone please reupload this sytem(manual or something more if it is),because every link is dead now....

If I'm no asking for too too much of course..

Best regards; :)

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone can upload again? Thank you for your help. :shand:

-- 28 Nov 2009, 12:56 --

MrCricket,

How are you doing with your Forex Trading? I hope you doing very well.

And, Can you repost START system? I like to trad manually than EAs do for me.

If you can do it, please do. Thank you for your help.

Best regard,

for my friend moderator another section....even thought he said that is not my style......

screen shot from the video

http://www.4shared.com/file/167212517/9b43a563/Febuary_10th_Main_Pivot.html]Febuary 10th Main Pivot.doc

not expert enough where to place the cut and continuation signal and the recap(next reversal) still under study

the secret to recognize the pattern of big move move.....the cut,the stage 1 flip and stage 2 and csa(continuation signal agrresive) and then make decision trade or no trade...

from what i understand, you to wait untill the next ribbon flip after the cut across, so you wait 1 stage, ribbon flip, second stage, cutaccross large move in the direction, and on ribbon flip you watch the price touch purple line and get in. Than you hold the trade until the pattern reverses and do the same thing so you alway remain in a trade.

[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]

from what i understand, you to wait untill the next ribbon flip after the cut across, so you wait 1 stage, ribbon flip, second stage, cutaccross large move in the direction, and on ribbon flip you watch the price touch purple line and get in. Than you hold the trade until the pattern reverses and do the same thing so you alway remain in a trade.

yeaah my friend but dont forget csa trend.... when searching big move pattern ...if to many flip you are in to smaller time frame and you can also use flip finder to looking opportunity

Sorry Kepala you are completly wrong

for instance watch GU D0.5 , Main Pivot 9Nov2007 it s valid trait setup for CSA and already trigered.

GU M30 valid MP 16/11/2009 around 20:30( full oriontation of 68 and 13 MA with at least 1 flip before MP)

now at GU M30 you have 2 flips so there are 3 possibilities:

-TBR ( trait bulding reversal)

-wait another flip to obtain RFMP (Rapid Forward Main Pivot)

-increase or decrease the speed (Time Frame)

hi all have been reading the whole thread on star system and the links for download they r all invalid is there anybody who can give us a valid link so that we can be on the same page and evaluate this system i have a feeling thos system is the best.and also if anybody have a manual for this pliz share .thnx