Pip Accumulator

Hi stav01,

I am wondering if it would be an enhancement to use zero-lag MACD rather than the standard one? It will give earlier entry without being too early.

Thanks for the suggestion - that's certainly a possibility, though we need to look at zero-lag MACD in conjunction with the current one and see if the theory holds and we need to know exactly how to implement it.

Also, is it possible for the indicator to show the 1 hour probability when in the 5 minute timeframe? I am assuming buffers are preventing this at present, but maybe we could sacrifice the 30 minute? I think that the 1 hour probability is important.

Not a problem with buffers. This version of the indicator will show all timeframes which are flagged as making up the master probability on each timeframe:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/14520-Pip-Accumulator?p=173433&viewfull=1#post173433

However, the original system's determination of master probability has restrictions in which timeframes are observed and I assume that this was done for a good reason. Rather than us just implementing new things based on theory, we need to record some test results to show that they would have an advantage. If you run two charts - one on 5m and one on 1h you'll be able to flip over to the 1h chart and record the probability. If you then record your signals and 1h probability over a few days we'll ahve a clearer idea of whether the 1h probability will be advantageous to know.

Here are the current timeframes which are currently referenced for each timeframe chart viewed for reference (it's interesting that M1 and M5 reference the same timeframes, so it could be possible that M5 is missing 1H and that was a bug in the original system):

M1: M1, M5, M15, M30

M5: M1, M5, M15, M30

M15: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4

M30: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1

H1: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1

H4: M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1, MN1

D1: H1, H4, D1, W1, MN1

W1: H4, D1, W1, MN1

MN1: D1, W1, MN1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys;

Here is my contribution to this Thread

This system is very promising. By following a few rules of Chandu, see for itself how many signs were given.

False signals should be filtered with Pattern, and price action.

Tks soundfx. for all.

Thanks Guys..

Edited by costaeli

Look man, That chart is just to study.

To give an idea of how the system is promising!

Of course if I put the false entries, I have to explain every detail and why.

But I think that for a good listener, just a few words.

The rest of things, one has to see for herself.

Read. some rules that chandu posted, that you understand more.

Thanks.

Edited by costaeli

Guys,

Be wary about relying too much on chandu's rules as they don't always work as freddy recently posted in the EA thread:

I just went back in june (14th/15th) and filter doesn't work at all! (would let you in bad trades and skip the good ones!)

I still think that the only "safe" indicator in this system is the probability and that German's rules although they will probably only mean 1 or 2 trades a day should be highly consistent over time.

Hello friends,I read freddy's post in EA section.

Please leave my rules if they have no worth.I just shared my observations.I think,you all lost your valuable time regarding my observations.I am really sorry.

Thanks.Happy trading...

Guys,

Be wary about relying too much on chandu's rules as they don't always work as freddy recently posted in the EA thread:

I still think that the only "safe" indicator in this system is the probability and that German's rules although they will probably only mean 1 or 2 trades a day should be highly consistent over time.

Hi chandu,

Nothing to apologise for :)

We're always trying out new ideas as traders and sometimes we have to try a stack of different ideas until we find one which will apply to most market conditions.

There's no method which applies universally, otherwise we'd see a lot more forex millionaires lol.

Keep up with the research and see if you can unravel the secrets of that probability indicator as I believe that's where the consistency is going to come from if anywhere. Just look at probability alone or perhaps with indicators other than MACD to provide extra confirmation.

The thing about the probability indicator is that it should give us an overall view of where traders using conventional indicators in each timeframe believe that the next price move will come from. If the crowd believe in a move in a particular direction strongly enough, then you can sure that there's going to be enough cash staked for us to make a few pips out of the move too :)

Hi Psaini1973

Wow well done Can you share which settings you are using for alert/arrow

Thanks

Hi Vikram i got ur pm.. sorry 4 the delay...

i am using may b 2 or 3rd ver, of soundfx system..i have uploaded 4 u .. my settings are default, no change.. i only use the arrows and and master prob. nothing else.

i have a small brain, when things get too complicated it stops functioning.. :))

One thing more always look out 4 daily open high close. yesterday open high close... recent candle highs.. intraday swing high n low... pivots , resistance ans support. these are all basic things which i look 4

i am trying to keep things as simple i can... i believe in KISS

One more thing refrain yourself from overtrading... like yesterday i made $501 and then i didnt trade the whole evening...

Less is more.. their will always be another good day if u didnt trade one day ... stick 2 ur plan n strategy that u have made

Its good not to trade one day, its better than a losing day ..

Pls also read my post #312. page no. 32

Just my two cents..

http://www.multiupload.com/GT981X6XBQ

Edited by psaini1973

i just made a mockery of my trade..

i am very furious with my self...

First of all i entered late. i knew the entry point but took it when it was down at least 20 pips... i was busy replying to a post.. but still after that i was up more than $500 but just didnt close in time.. it all my fault.

USD/CHF. Sell trade 5 min TF only $ 200

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/2403/eur3.jpg

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/2403/eur3.jpg

Hi German,

can you explain which currency strength meter you mentioned? And also which pairs are in your focus measuring the euro and the usd...?

Thanks!

Below you will find the link to the currency meter which I use and was referring to. It is an old meter it may not even be available unless someone still has the exe file like I have since I tend to save downloads that have merits.

But I am not recommending anything else other than the currency meter I know for a fact that the person behind this website is less than honest and there is a website called collective2.com, which he try to sell his signal service and blew up many accounts it's all on the web and easy to verify.

But the currency meter in fact does have merits as this individual was one of the first to steal Tom Yomans formula for the original currency meter, which we all know that Tom Yomans was the father and the original creator of the currency meter and all of the products that came behind it are nothing more than a copy.

Simply look at the meter and keep an eye on the euro when you see a weak number such as -2 or below and you see the dollar at 7+ or above.

Start to observed the ALL TF reading and the Master Probability reading they tend to be reading about 32-35 or above or below for shorts, and price action is picking up either to the downside or the upside.

This is when momentum picks up, that's when we all know price moves very fast and we move into the money with very little heat, much like we had tonight September 1 with the EURO/USD drop.

No fancy indicator in world nothing is going to replace price action and sheer momentum and volatility.

I'm looking for high momentum and high volatility as we all know or should know, that tends to happen around critical areas of simple supporting resistance.

When I see you pick up in momentum I can clearly see it on the currency meter and you can also clearly see it on the Master Probability and on the ALL TF probability way before an arrow, many times those arrows arrived way too late or arrive at times during the London session when we are in a ranging market, but the Master Probability reading and ALL TF Probability reading will not let you trade because the reading are too low, in fact I have the color set to “none” as I find them useless. Who wants to trade and it go nowhere? In a ranging market?

Everyone can try anything they want, arrows or moving averages, anything they find and show those few isolated cherry trades.

But in the long run with real money when the “rubber meets the road”, price action momentum/ volatility and simple supportive resistance will continuously win, for me this is not a debatable point. Those make a living from trading stick to what they know works best and what works is price action along with momentum for me it has worked well over 10 years.

To be quite honest I think that the Mac-D arrows serves little function or at best has little use, what I do like and does work are the Master Probability readings and the ALL TF probability readings, which Soundfx was so kind to code. I believe that those are the only arrows that should be required or needed as I mentioned before without volatility price goes nowhere.

Some traders are just kidding themselves to think otherwise, we trade on the hard right hand side of the screen and we need all of the confluence and confirmation as we arrive at our decision to enter a trade. Those who think otherwise I wish them the best of luck, and lets not forget that price action/ momentum/ volatility is also base on some kind of BAD or GOOD news, which it and by itself is a totally different subject.

Wait for these conditions I listed in my first post study it, learn it, and then tell me if you do not start to make real money with reduce risk.

Let's also not forget that when these conditions are presents it also puts the odds heavily in your favor to trade into a retracement and to enter a trade on a retracement on whatever type of moving average or indicator you know for a fact has work for you in the past.

Just take a look when any retracement trades not work for anyone, Remember the deeper we are in a negative or a positive number with the Master Probability and the ALL TF probability the better our retracement trade has a chance of working, we're just not trading the because we reach some predetermined moving average.

I wrote this long explanation for any passerby that comes across this thread in the future and wonders how this thread was developed to this point. I want them to have a clear understanding how we got to this point. When a thread dies out it leaves people and users asking questions that go on answer simply because of thread has died out. This Master Probability and the ALL TF probability deserve an explanation and I took it upon myself to do so.

PS: Notice how the GBP/USD has a down arrow with low reading on the Master Probability and the ALL TF probability below – 32 to -35? It has had -20 but no -32 to -35 on both reading and the trade goes nowhere, even the EURO/USD retracement has higher readings then this. At 6:30 am New York Time.

http://hotfile.com/dl/128573536/c6ca4c7/NPSETUP.EXE.html

Hello Everybody... We all are working together to make this system a very professional one...

Soundfx and musketter are doing their best. A far as i am concerned i am just trying to prove a point that this modified ver. is going great, a few modifications here n there are always welcome.

But some people here think that they have deep knowledge about forex trading. well thats good 4 them.. but the point is "Are they able to convert this so called deep knowledge in to "Money", At the end of the day wat matters is how many dollars one lost or gained in his pocket.

People can write long post and go BLAH BLAH BLAH about their wisdom and knowledge in Forex and accuse those people who are trying to share their trading method or sharing screenshots as " GOING OFF TOPIC and POLLUTING THIS THREAD" and even accusing of "CHERRY PICKING THE TRADES".

First of all none of my trades are cherry picked, all of u are reading this thread and know that i have also post my lost trades also and with a reason.

I have been fully transparent with my trading ideas, methods and results. So far apart from me no body has posted screenshots of their closed trades inspite of my humble requests, i dont know wat they are afraid of...:-/

Instead of appreciating my little bit of success that i am having with this "soundfx system" this person is trying to bring me down.. but dont worry that wouldn't happen.. if that would happen that would be bcos of my wrong decision in my trading.

Now i want to Ask this person, Has he the Courage, Guts , And the B@ll$ Of Steel of share his each n every trade trade that he is making.? No long written explanation, pure screenshots with a reason, Seeing is Believing. "A Picture is worth a thousands words"

A Big No

Accusing me or any body in this thread who is trying to help will be of no good to anybody.

So its better to share each of ur good or bad trades or else don't interfere or accuse me or anybody.

Sorry guys i bored u with such long post and i also dont like writing such long post.

Thanks

Below you will find the link to the currency meter which I use and was referring to. It is an old meter it may not even be available unless someone still has the exe file like I have since I tend to save downloads that have merits.

But I am not recommending anything else other than the currency meter I know for a fact that the person behind this website is less than honest and there is a website called collective2.com, which he try to sell his signal service and blew up many accounts it's all on the web and easy to verify.

But the currency meter in fact does have merits as this individual was one of the first to steal Tom Yomans formula for the original currency meter, which we all know that Tom Yomans was the father and the original creator of the currency meter and all of the products that came behind it are nothing more than a copy.

Simply look at the meter and keep an eye on the euro when you see a weak number such as -2 or below and you see the dollar at 7+ or above.

Start to observed the ALL TF reading and the Master Probability reading they tend to be reading about 32-35 or above or below for shorts, and price action is picking up either to the downside or the upside.

This is when momentum picks up, that's when we all know price moves very fast and we move into the money with very little heat, much like we had tonight September 1 with the EURO/USD drop.

No fancy indicator in world nothing is going to replace price action and sheer momentum and volatility.

I'm looking for high momentum and high volatility as we all know or should know, that tends to happen around critical areas of simple supporting resistance.

When I see you pick up in momentum I can clearly see it on the currency meter and you can also clearly see it on the Master Probability and on the ALL TF probability way before an arrow, many times those arrows arrived way too late or arrive at times during the London session when we are in a ranging market, but the Master Probability reading and ALL TF Probability reading will not let you trade because the reading are too low, in fact I have the color set to “none” as I find them useless. Who wants to trade and it go nowhere? In a ranging market?

Everyone can try anything they want, arrows or moving averages, anything they find and show those few isolated cherry trades.

But in the long run with real money when the “rubber meets the road”, price action momentum/ volatility and simple supportive resistance will continuously win, for me this is not a debatable point. Those make a living from trading stick to what they know works best and what works is price action along with momentum for me it has worked well over 10 years.

To be quite honest I think that the Mac-D arrows serves little function or at best has little use, what I do like and does work are the Master Probability readings and the ALL TF probability readings, which Soundfx was so kind to code. I believe that those are the only arrows that should be required or needed as I mentioned before without volatility price goes nowhere.

Some traders are just kidding themselves to think otherwise, we trade on the hard right hand side of the screen and we need all of the confluence and confirmation as we arrive at our decision to enter a trade. Those who think otherwise I wish them the best of luck, and lets not forget that price action/ momentum/ volatility is also base on some kind of BAD or GOOD news, which it and by itself is a totally different subject.

Wait for these conditions I listed in my first post study it, learn it, and then tell me if you do not start to make real money with reduce risk.

Let's also not forget that when these conditions are presents it also puts the odds heavily in your favor to trade into a retracement and to enter a trade on a retracement on whatever type of moving average or indicator you know for a fact has work for you in the past.

Just take a look when any retracement trades not work for anyone, Remember the deeper we are in a negative or a positive number with the Master Probability and the ALL TF probability the better our retracement trade has a chance of working, we're just not trading the because we reach some predetermined moving average.

I wrote this long explanation for any passerby that comes across this thread in the future and wonders how this thread was developed to this point. I want them to have a clear understanding how we got to this point. When a thread dies out it leaves people and users asking questions that go on answer simply because of thread has died out. This Master Probability and the ALL TF probability deserve an explanation and I took it upon myself to do so.

PS: Notice how the GBP/USD has a down arrow with low reading on the Master Probability and the ALL TF probability below – 32 to -35? It has had -20 but no -32 to -35 on both reading and the trade goes nowhere, even the EURO/USD retracement has higher readings then this. At 6:30 am New York Time.

http://hotfile.com/dl/128573536/c6ca4c7/NPSETUP.EXE.html

Thanks German,

I faced again that: http://content.screencast.com/users/myonlinecont/folders/Jing/media/8904090a-20bf-4d06-8e94-88121c3c5fe8/2011-09-01_1546.png

Anyway, I get that tool (presume it is Tom Yeoman's) but need to clarify that it needs running DDE on a MT4 instance to may it works. Will watch it.

Thanks German,

I faced again that: http://content.screencast.com/users/myonlinecont/folders/Jing/media/8904090a-20bf-4d06-8e94-88121c3c5fe8/2011-09-01_1546.png

Anyway, I get that tool (presume it is Tom Yeoman's) but need to clarify that it needs running DDE on a MT4 instance to may it works. Will watch it.

Yes DDE needs to be turned on

Hi psaini,

As soon as a system starts to look good the "expert" naysayers come out in force lol.

As for cherry picking trades, that's exactly what any pro trader needs to do, we don't trade every signal from the system as if we were robots (and that's what makes creating an EA so tricky ;) ).

You're doing a great job posting up good and bad trades for everyone to learn from - keep up the good work :)

Hi Psaini,

do not get offended, I do not know who you mention in the post, but just let he thru...

Thanks for the pics, they become very professional already :)

Smile (learned it from Chankl :) )

Hi musketter. i have highest respect for u and soundfx... i am referring to a particular person who was is taking potshots at me.. that person knows that i am referring to him... b4 also in one of his post he used the term "Going off topic and polluting the thread and now cherry picking the trades"..

Ill do my best to make this system reach and use by thousands of traders across the globe.. Its a GEM

Anyways i am over with it.... thanks for making me smile...:)

@costaeli... would u mind sharing your macd and stoch histogram indicators?

thanks

PIPHORE, Hi

I am new in trading.

But I'm studying this method here.

I dont set, the II_Prob_Hist Indicator, because my computer is slow more.

So, I put in his place, the Stoch. Histogr.

The other All settings are the same. The II_PiPACCUMULATOR.(I have not changed anything.)

SETUP:MACD / StochHISTOGRAM

MACD HISTOGRAM: 24.52.1 and SMA 18 The color, you make Big, of the Histogram.

LEVELS MACD:

STOCH. HISTOG: 21.5.5 our/2°Option(21.13.13)/WITh a 2 LINE (20) and (-20) The color of histgrama is the same, always Big.

Tks man.

Hi psaini,

As soon as a system starts to look good the "expert" naysayers come out in force lol.

As for cherry picking trades, that's exactly what any pro trader needs to do, we don't trade every signal from the system as if we were robots (and that's what makes creating an EA so tricky ;) ).

You're doing a great job posting up good and bad trades for everyone to learn from - keep up the good work :)

Hi soundfx, thanks 4 the moral boosting and showing the confidence in me... :)