Pip Accumulator

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think when we obey those rules,probability already lies >20 or <-20,but not sure.I need to pay more attention for prob.Any way I will post all my observations.

Thanks.

Hi chandu,

Thanks for your explanation. That's interesting how you've split your trading into two different styles depending on whether trades are taken in the main session or not.

In both cases (from 9-18 GMT and 19-8 GMT) you also look for probability to be >20 or <-20 ?

Your 9-18GMT method is essentially the same as we're following, however the 19-8GMT method is aiming to predict reversals rather than trade with momentum. This is a good plan as the Asian session often ranges - it will only come unstuck in those relatively rare occasions where the Asian session heavily trades EURUSD and we see some big trending moves.

Great work :)

I have observed an interesting correlation between the Master Probability reading/ ALL TF Master Probability and the currency strength meter

If you take the time to observe the two side-by-side, you will notice that once the Master Probability AND ALSO the ALL TF Master Probability reading gets above a output of 35-38.

The currency strength meter is also showing readings between for the Euro at 8+ against a USD reading of 2 or less indicating strength and that a breakout may be imminent.

Keep your eyes on this event it seems to be a very good trading opportunity; you can also try and test it with a fractal breakout, or even with volatility stops. But is an exercise in futility once the reading from the Master Probability and ALL TF Master Probability builds up to the levels I've described above and the currency meters reads with the numbers I've listed which in essence is a five point spread between the two readings. The move from what I have observed over the time span that I have mentioned breaks out with lots of momentum.

Hi German,

can you explain which currency strength meter you mentioned? And also which pairs are in your focus measuring the euro and the usd...?

Thanks!

Chandu u r going great guns... love to c u r making nice pips with the help of ur indigenous system that u have developed and most importantly u shared it with all of us...

Sharing the results will make more n more people read this thread and use this system...

Chandu also post the screenshot of ur trade results,

"A picture is worth a thousand words"

Edited by psaini1973

Hello Everybody, i just made $ 501 in Sell Trade in USD/CHF 1 Min TF.. so this proves that this system can also be used in 1 Min TF with proper MM...

Took this trade in "NO NEWS ZONE."

I think i am done 4 the day as imp. news are coming in the next 3-4 hrs, don't wanna risk my hard earned money

Download From the link below and watch in full screen of ur pc or scroll down to watch here only

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/2403/eur3.jpg

Edited by psaini1973

Hello friend,I already shared the screen shot.

Thanks

Chandu u r going great guns... love to c u r making nice pips with the help of ur indigenous system that u have developed and most importantly u shared it with all of us...

Sharing the results will make more n more people read this thread and use this system...

Chandu also post the screenshot of ur trade results,

Good...keep it up..

Hello Everybody, i just made $ 501 in Sell Trade in USD/CHF 1 Min TF.. so this proves that this system can also be used in 1 Min TF with proper MM...

Took this trade in "NO NEWS ZONE."

I think i am done 4 the day as imp. news are coming in the next 3-4 hrs, don't wanna risk my hard earned money

Download From the link below and watch in full screen of ur pc or scroll down to watch here only

Hi German,

Ok - you've convinced me that we need to improve on these parameters :)

I've changed the parameters as follows:

"== Arrow Determination =="

ArrowMACDx - Draws arrow when MACD main crosses MACD signal

ArrowMACD0 - Draws arrow when MACD main crosses the 0 line

ArrowProb - Draws arrow when probability reaches one of your defined levels

ArrowMACDxProb - Draws arrow when MACD main/signal crosses and then subsequently probability reaches one of your defined levels

ArrowMACD0Prob - Draws arrow when MACD main crosses 0 and then subsequently probability reaches one of your defined levels

We have a similar bunch of options for Alerts.

I've removed the "Real-time" option as that's potentially confusing. Whenever we calculate arrows which are in any way associated with probability then by default we will be in "real-time" mode and the arrow history and boxes will only start being drawn from the time you add the indicator to the chart.

If you want to see historical boxes and arrows immediately then set either ArrowMACDx or ArrowMACD0 to true and leave all the probability based arrow settings to false.

I've not been able to test all options, though here's the new version if you want to try it out:

http://www.multiupload.com/3RML9A4XE9

Hi Soundfx

Have downloaded and using the indicator However I dont understand the settings MACDapplyto in the settings The default is 0 Also no mention in the document the settings

Is the default correct

Thanks

Hi vikram88,

The "apply to" settings are just numbers which relate the to the applied price in the indicator, we want to use close price, so the default is correct:

0 = Close Price

1 = Open Price

2 = High Price

3 = Low Price

4 = Median Price: (High+Low)/2

5 = Typical Price: (High+Low+Close)/3

6 = Weighted Close Price: (High+Low+Close+Close)/4

Hi SoundFX, and thanks for this great system. I am wondering if it would be an enhancement to use zero-lag MACD rather than the standard one? It will give earlier entry without being too early.

Also, is it possible for the indicator to show the 1 hour probability when in the 5 minute timeframe? I am assuming buffers are preventing this at present, but maybe we could sacrifice the 30 minute? I think that the 1 hour probability is important.

Thanks.