Pip Accumulator

PIPHORE, Hi

I am new in trading.

But I'm studying this method here.

I dont set, the II_Prob_Hist Indicator, because my computer is slow more.

So, I put in his place, the Stoch. Histogr.

The other All settings are the same. The II_PiPACCUMULATOR.(I have not changed anything.)

SETUP:MACD / StochHISTOGRAM

MACD HISTOGRAM: 24.52.1 and SMA 18 The color, you make Big, of the Histogram.

LEVELS MACD:

STOCH. HISTOG: 21.5.5 our/2°Option(21.13.13)/WITh a 2 LINE (20) and (-20) The color of histgrama is the same, always Big.

Tks man.

thanks for the setting, but can you share your stoch histo indicator?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello . I just took 2 more trades. one in E/U and one in U/C both in 5 Min TF. Both trades going no where so has to close them.

Today's total profit is $ 432 :-bd

Time to close the MT4

Download link is: http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/2403/eur3.jpg

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/2403/eur3.jpg

Hi,

I am using this system to scalp 10pips daily. I know its not much but i am still learning to trade with it.

Hello frnd u r welcome ... 10 pips daily is 200 pips in a month which is $2000.. its good amount of money,, u have good start i would say.. have faith in this system and u will b amazed wat this system can do 4 u .. my best wishes

psaini,

This market is all over the place - I've lost discipline too and stopped and reversed too many times already, so I'm calling it a day. I normally steer clear of NFP day, not quite sure why I didn't today!.

Yes soundfx u r absolutely right.. actually my problem is right now a days i am surrounded by some personal issues, they crop up any time so i loose concentration. i had $ 200 in my kitty but just couldnt close as i had to leave my pc, and after that in anticipation that E/U will move up it hit my BE... anyways i will try to learn from my mistakes... Thanks

Hi,

Taken 3 trades today.

1st trade was taken using Pip Accumulator signal. 10pips TP

2nd trade was taken using another system. 10pips TP.

3rd trade was taken using Pip Accumulator signal. 10pips TP. This trade was taken few candles after the signal because the signal was right at the daily open line and i wanted to make sure the 21ema was holding the price before i enter.

Just my 2 cents. Will post my Pip Accumulator filters later. Thanks.

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/8059/pa1.gif

Hi,

Taken 3 trades today.

1st trade was taken using Pip Accumulator signal. 10pips TP

2nd trade was taken using another system. 10pips TP.

3rd trade was taken using Pip Accumulator signal. 10pips TP. This trade was taken few candles after the signal because the signal was right at the daily open line and i wanted to make sure the 21ema was holding the price before i enter.

Just my 2 cents. Will post my Pip Accumulator filters later. Thanks.

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/8059/pa1.gif

Thanks for pic's and explanation.

TP is 10pips, and what about SL, what is your R:R?

P.

Hi,

I wanted to thanks soundfx for good work done. I have a question about to understand what is the best way to set tp and sl of a trade? Is this system more profitable at TF 5 or 15? I will start next week to use it live on TF 15 (my preferred timeframe), unless it is best to try on tf5. Happy Trading and have a nice weekend my friends!

Hi,

I wanted to thanks soundfx for good work done. I have a question about to understand what is the best way to set tp and sl of a trade? Is this system more profitable at TF 5 or 15? I will start next week to use it live on TF 15 (my preferred timeframe), unless it is best to try on tf5. Happy Trading and have a nice weekend my friends!

Hello mangaire. 15 Min TF is also my Fav. but right now as u can see the mkt is in pathetic range.. so i personally think its better to trade in 5 Min TF and go for small profit until we get a clear direction. i am trading this system for the last week and i didnt get much big opportunity in 15 TF

Just my two cents

Hello Psaini1973, thanks for your reply. I guessed that maybe it is better on TF 5 currently (market gone crazy). I will try both 2 TF (15, 5 min) just doing an operation per arrow. Do i know how you set up tp and sl please? SL = ATR value at the entry time trade TP = ATR value at the entry trade * 2 right? Do you exit trade when Master probability is equal to 0? Forgive me if I asked too many questions in this reply.

Exit is the most difficult part to ans... most of the time i exit if i get 25-30 pips, but if its going no where then i exit with wat ever i am in profit like i did yesterday night , i closed both trades for i think $ 232.. my SL is 30-40 pips or the nearest swing high or low or the high or low of the colored box.

One more thing once my trade profit crosses $ 200 My trailing SL is my BE.. Today it hit in my E/U trade.. i dont use ATR..

Guys i am just closing down... my results 4 today is a loss of $ 151

Edited by psaini1973

Hi mangiare,

It looks as though psaini is done for the day (edit - he reappeared and got in before me lol). I don't think that anyone is using the original rules because they were designed for 1H timeframes and above.

Try setting stops and targets at swing highs and lows or price action S/R levels. Also, some traders wait for a retracement after the arrow signal and then enter when price is moving back in the direction of the arrow and probability is >20 or <-20. It's generally a good idea to exit when probability gets to 0 - though the choice is yours :)

My Aggresive Scalping Strategy

Broker : IBFX for charting and analysis purposes only

Take Profit 10pips

Cut loss on the next signal and go triple lotsize entry

EMA Filter

Signal candle close must be above 21ema for BUY

Signal candle close must be below 21ema for SELL

Time filter

GMT0000 to GMT0500 (no trading zone)

Long Candle Filter

60pips candle,

No entry on the next signal

I have been testing this system for 2 weeks only, so far the results are good even though the market is in a mess.

I have not been using the II Probability Hist for my entries. However i will look into it and try to incoperate into my trading strategy during my live forward testing.

TQ

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/6809/pa4.gif

Edited by evilspeculator

Hi, Thank you for your sharing. Am I right to say that you are using TF 15mins? Can I know base on your experience why TF 5mins is not used for TP of 10 pips?

Thank you.

DT

My Aggresive Scalping Strategy

Broker : IBFX for charting and analysis purposes only

Take Profit 10pips

Cut loss on the next signal and go triple lotsize entry

EMA Filter

Signal candle close must be above 21ema for BUY

Signal candle close must be below 21ema for SELL

Time filter

GMT0000 to GMT0500 (no trading zone)

Long Candle Filter

60pips candle,

No entry on the next signal

I have been testing this system for 2 weeks only, so far the results are good even though the market is in a mess.

I have not been using the II Probability Hist for my entries. However i will look into it and try to incoperate into my trading strategy during my live forward testing.

TQ

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/6809/pa4.gif

Hi evilspeculator,

Thanks got outlining your trading method - it always surprises me at how inventive manual traders are in finding a system which suits them personally. I personally avoid MAs like the plague after having seen far too many false signals :)

It's only MACD (standard period settings times 2) main/signal crosses which create the arrows, so they're nothing special and will come unstuck in ranging conditions as does standard MACD. Your use of EMAs seems to nicely filter out bad trades under current market conditions, though we thought the same of Chandu's ingenious session related trading method.

When you get a chance try using your system going back in time month by month. Pick a time range at random (without looking at the charts first). In fact as there are only 20 trading days per month you could throw a dart at a dartboard to create the randomness.

Manually backtest the trades and keep track of your performance in a spreadsheet. How does the system stack up now? I suspect that if your system is based purely on the default arrows (i.e. no reference to probability), and your other confirming indicators, that it may not perform as well as you would expect in the long term - though, as ever, I'm more than happy to be proven wrong :)

Hi Psaini

I am not familiar with uploading pictures Just attach the indicator on USDCAD M5 and see buy signal before NFP at a lower price I did not trade because of upcoming news However after news price continued upwards after NFP and signal was still valid and I entered long trade

Guys any thoughts on which pairs to trade on Monday US and Canada closed

Hi vikram88,

I use

http://tinypic.com/

, no need to register or antything - when you have the pic uploaded on their server just click on the button at the top of this box which has a a picture of a tree and put in your tinypic link and your chart should be included in the post.

As for Monday, look at the FF calendar for clues. There are news events until 9am GMT, after then we can probably expect a ranging market, though the UK dealers may take advantage of the US holiday and start pushing price to classic limits like close round numbers (1.4300, 1.4100 etc. for EURUSD).

GBPUSD could be good to trade on Monday early in the UK session, though I don't recommend that you trade pairs that you're not already familiar trading.

For example, I trade Dax quite a lot and just recently the volatility has been "challenging". I can enter trades confidently with 15 pip stops and get blown out in seconds, whereas not too long ago you'd be lucky to see that sort of move in an hour lol. You'll find that GBPUSD has larger swings than EURUSD...so be careful ;)