Pip Accumulator

hi! soundfx, Great work!!!

But now, if you can make another indicator to get more accurate results, look:

Take the High, the last two days. That would be Thursday and Friday.

Adding the two highest and Divide by 2 = X

Take the Low, the last two days. That would be Thursday and Friday.

Add, LOW and the two divided by 2 = Y

Now take the two results and lower.

High - Low, or X - Y = RANGE

the range you calculated, you can also use it as:

Resistance and Support.

RANGE / 4 = X

EXAMPLE:

RANGE = 150 / 4 = 37.50

37.50 + 37.50 = 75.00

75.00 + 37.50 = 112.50

NOW

EX: (Opening of New Day = Monday)

Opening of the New Day + 112.50 = (R3)

Opening Day + 75.00 + (R2)

Opening Day = 37.50 + (R1)

Opening Day - 37.50 = (S1)

Opening Day - 75.00 = (S2)

Opening Day - 112.50 = (S3)

Every day the new Ranger has to be computed.

For example tomorrow, Take The (High and Lows on Friday and Monday.)

(And the opening Tuesday.)

So Each Day, And...Read more ... every day.

(This is more accurad of the Pivot Point.)

That's it guys.

Thanks for now

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

London Banks are enjoying their holiday but i am at work...

Just made $300 in this low volume and low volatility mkt.

Check out my this trade. EUR/USD 5 Min TF

http://www.multiupload.com/28TFKZMQHU

Hi Psaini

Thanks your trade picture Which version of the indicator are u using How do you get only Master Trend and ATR value on the chart I mean no red and green squares for each indicator

Thanks

Hi German,

Ok - you've convinced me that we need to improve on these parameters :)

I've changed the parameters as follows:

"== Arrow Determination =="

ArrowMACDx - Draws arrow when MACD main crosses MACD signal

ArrowMACD0 - Draws arrow when MACD main crosses the 0 line

ArrowProb - Draws arrow when probability reaches one of your defined levels

ArrowMACDxProb - Draws arrow when MACD main/signal crosses and then subsequently probability reaches one of your defined levels

ArrowMACD0Prob - Draws arrow when MACD main crosses 0 and then subsequently probability reaches one of your defined levels

We have a similar bunch of options for Alerts.

I've removed the "Real-time" option as that's potentially confusing. Whenever we calculate arrows which are in any way associated with probability then by default we will be in "real-time" mode and the arrow history and boxes will only start being drawn from the time you add the indicator to the chart.

If you want to see historical boxes and arrows immediately then set either ArrowMACDx or ArrowMACD0 to true and leave all the probability based arrow settings to false.

I've not been able to test all options, though here's the new version if you want to try it out:

http://www.multiupload.com/3RML9A4XE9

Sesshoumaru,

As I mentioned to vikram88 - we now have our own versions of the indicators. The original trend_prob was a waste of time as it was impossible to read and didn't show accurate historical readings. We've replaced that with a real-time probability indicator called II_Prob_Hist which creates a hostorically accurate histogram of probability values (including highs and lows) which is gradually built up from the point it starts running.

I recommend that you read through the full thread too, as you'll see how we've logically progressed into creating our own indicators and why we did that.

soundfx, To use, the better, must wait for the All signals indicator II PipAccumulator;

When the price closes above the line of the average price. (For Buy). (You´ll be searching Only buy, why?): The Probabilit is Power.

End the PipA Pivot, You´ll have your target, and you´ll see where the actions price. (Buy at the Sup, Sell at the Res.) You understand?

So you have to where to look, to manage your profits.

(For Sell, the opposite is true.)

Anything we are here

Tks.

Edited by costaeli

Hi German,

Ok - you've convinced me that we need to improve on these parameters :)

I've changed the parameters as follows:

"== Arrow Determination =="

ArrowMACDx - Draws arrow when MACD main crosses MACD signal

ArrowMACD0 - Draws arrow when MACD main crosses the 0 line

ArrowProb - Draws arrow when probability reaches one of your defined levels

ArrowMACDxProb - Draws arrow when MACD main/signal crosses and then subsequently probability reaches one of your defined levels

ArrowMACD0Prob - Draws arrow when MACD main crosses 0 and then subsequently probability reaches one of your defined levels

We have a similar bunch of options for Alerts.

I've removed the "Real-time" option as that's potentially confusing. Whenever we calculate arrows which are in any way associated with probability then by default we will be in "real-time" mode and the arrow history and boxes will only start being drawn from the time you add the indicator to the chart.

If you want to see historical boxes and arrows immediately then set either ArrowMACDx or ArrowMACD0 to true and leave all the probability based arrow settings to false.

I've not been able to test all options, though here's the new version if you want to try it out:

http://www.multiupload.com/3RML9A4XE9

Hi Soundfx and Others:

During the past week and including today Monday August 29th, a period of extreme volatility on the Euro/Usd within a range of 1.4550 down to 1.4300

I have observed an interesting correlation between the Master Probability reading/ ALL TF Master Probability and the currency strength meter

If you take the time to observe the two side-by-side, you will notice that once the Master Probability AND ALSO the ALL TF Master Probability reading gets above a output of 35-38.

The currency strength meter is also showing readings between for the Euro at 8+ against a USD reading of 2 or less indicating strength and that a breakout may be imminent.

Keep your eyes on this event it seems to be a very good trading opportunity; you can also try and test it with a fractal breakout, or even with volatility stops. But is an exercise in futility once the reading from the Master Probability and ALL TF Master Probability builds up to the levels I've described above and the currency meters reads with the numbers I've listed which in essence is a five point spread between the two readings. The move from what I have observed over the time span that I have mentioned breaks out with lots of momentum.

Hi German,

A very interesting finding indeed :)

How many trading opportunities did you see over the past week?

I'm assuming that all the setups were normally in the UK or UK/US overlap sessions - was that the case?

How many pips could we safely target from strong moves like this?

As momentum is strong, it's likely that we can keep stops very tight and have excellent R:R too.

Hi Psaini

Thanks your trade picture Which version of the indicator are u using How do you get only Master Trend and ATR value on the chart I mean no red and green squares for each indicator

Thanks

Hi Vikram. i didnt completely understand wat u r tryuing 2 ask... i am using the may be 2nd 3rd ver, of "soundfx ver". i only see the arrow and master probability... thanks

My Humble Request to everybody who so ever is using "SoundFx Ver".

Pls Pls share ur screenshots of ur results as i am doing on regular basis...

Lets give soundfx some motivation as the system is performing good, this guy has been working all day n night to perfect this system, but i am sorry to say nobody bother to listen to my request.

There may be some reasons i guess,,

1) People tried it for a day and thot its not good enough...

2) May be some people tried and got some success but they dont want to share there secret strategy which they r using along with soundfx Ver.

Majority of the people without trying this system for some days want this system to be perfect. so as a result soundfx is bombarded with requests to add or delete certain functions, which is a good thing, but the system in present shape is very good...

The proof of the pudding is in the eating

Guys give this system a try and share ur results...

soundfx is going nowhere, he will definately help u out with ur queries as he is doing it already...

Pls dont take my this post in some other way. i just said wat i am seeing 4 the last couple of days...

Edited by psaini1973

Hi German,

A very interesting finding indeed :)

How many trading opportunities did you see over the past week?

I'm assuming that all the setups were normally in the UK or UK/US overlap sessions - was that the case?

How many pips could we safely target from strong moves like this?

As momentum is strong, it's likely that we can keep stops very tight and have excellent R:R too.

Hi SoundFX

There have been 14 trades, ranging from 19-31 pips in very fast moves, and a pullback of about 17 pips (stop)

If you study the move that occurred today at around 2:00 AM EST, it is typical of this type of trade, and all conditions I listed in my other posted were present.

This is about as simple an answer I can give without going off topic here on your thread, as I do not want to bring in other items about trading ( such as S&R, double and triple tops and bottom) that would pollute this thread.

Also I only trade 1 hr before London open , reading news and setting up if I see a move I take it before the actual Londo open at 3:00 AM EST, till the London Fixing at 11:00 AM EST

Hello friend,I am a regular reader of this thread.But my trades are not depend on soundfx's system.I observe his system regularly and in the search of how to filter false signals.I know,we cannot filter all false signals.Any way I will soon share you all with my ideas to filter some false signals.

My Humble Request to everybody who so ever is using "SoundFx Ver".

Pls Pls share ur screenshots of ur results as i am doing on regular basis...

Lets give soundfx some motivation as the system is performing good, this guy has been working all day n night to perfect this system, but i am sorry to say nobody bother to listen to my request.

There may be some reasons i guess,,

1) People tried it for a day and thot its not good enough...

2) May be some people tried and got some success but they dont want to share there secret strategy which they r using along with soundfx Ver.

Majority of the people without trying this system for some days want this system to be perfect. so as a result soundfx is bombarded with requests to add or delete certain functions, which is a good thing, but the system in present shape is very good...

The proof of the pudding is in the eating

Guys give this system a try and share ur results...

soundfx is going nowhere, he will definately help u out with ur queries as he is doing it already...

Pls dont take my this post in some other way. i just said wat i am seeing 4 the last couple of days...

reading news and setting up if I see a move I take it before the actual Londo open at 3:00 AM EST, till the London Fixing at 11:00 AM EST

3:00 AM EST? what's GMT? so far as i know london opens at 8:00 am local, and since now london is GMT + 1, then it's 7:00 GMT, 3:00 am EDT maybe? sometimes i got really confused about time zones especially with the day light saving shift over which alwasy gives me headache! Thanks!

3:00 AM EST? what's GMT? so far as i know london opens at 8:00 am local, and since now london is GMT + 1, then it's 7:00 GMT, 3:00 am EDT maybe? sometimes i got really confused about time zones especially with the day light saving shift over which alwasy gives me headache! Thanks!

Here is a site that will help you very much and clear up time zones issue, keep it handy its great. I am in New York so its 3:00 AM here when its 8 AM at that London open.

But use this link it works great

http://www.worldtimezone.com/

Hello friends,I am here to share my observations based on soundfx's system.My PC is not always ON and cannot observe master probability in real time.So my ideas only based on his macd (24,52,18) cross over signal and macd histogram(with the same settings)

currency pair:EUR/USD

Time frame: 15 min

Simple rules

long entry: macd buy arrow and macd histogram should be under zero level

short entry: macd sell arrow and macd histogram should be above zero level

last rule: Please ignore macd above/below zero level rule and follow macd cross over buy/sell signal between 9GMT and 18 GMT.

Also check whether master pro conditions are right when you enter a trade.

Please check the below EUR/USD recent days images and also your mt4 history on 15 min time frame.Thanks1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

4.gif

right click on each image and select view image to see the full image

Edited by chandu

Hello friends,I am here to share my observations based on soundfx's system.My PC is not always ON and cannot observe master probability in real time.So my ideas only based on his macd (24,52,18) cross over signal and macd histogram(with the same settings)

currency pair:EUR/USD

Time frame: 15 min

Simple rules

long entry: macd buy arrow and macd histogram should be under zero level

short entry: macd sell arrow and macd histogram should be above zero level

last rule: Please ignore macd above/below zero level rule and follow macd cross over buy/sell signal between 9GMT and 18 GMT.

Also check whether master pro conditions are right when you enter a trade.

Please check the below EUR/USD recent days images and also your mt4 history on 15 min time frame.Thanks

Chandu Good work man... you have the spirit to share and help. keep it up man..

"A picture is worth a thousand words"

Edited by psaini1973

Hi chandu,

Thanks for your explanation. That's interesting how you've split your trading into two different styles depending on whether trades are taken in the main session or not.

In both cases (from 9-18 GMT and 19-8 GMT) you also look for probability to be >20 or <-20 ?

Your 9-18GMT method is essentially the same as we're following, however the 19-8GMT method is aiming to predict reversals rather than trade with momentum. This is a good plan as the Asian session often ranges - it will only come unstuck in those relatively rare occasions where the Asian session heavily trades EURUSD and we see some big trending moves.

Great work :)