Pip Accumulator

Here is a nice little script for traders who trade multiple pairs and/or multiple lots. Put this script in expert/script folder and assign hot key (I use control_C) to call the script.

http://www.4shared.com/file/7jy8a5Pe/ADT__Close_All.html

Close Options Desciptions:

ClosingOption = 0

This is the Default option and when you click "OK" it will immediately close all open instant orders and it

will delete all pending orders.

ClosingOption = 1

This option will only the open/active trades, but will leave the pending orders in place.

ClosingOption = 2

This option will only delete all pending orders and will leave any active trades open.

ClosingOption = 3

This option closes all active and pending trades matching the MagicNumber you set in the options.

ClosingOption = 4

This options closes all active and pending trades matching the chart symbol is active in your terminal. i.e.

If you drag-and-drop ontothe EURUSD chart this option will only close EURUSD orders.

ClosingOption = 5

This option will close all trades that a currently showing profits.

ClosingOption = 6

This option will close all trades that are currently showing a loss.

Tkanks piphore.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

In looking at probabilities in more depth, I've realised that so that we can have a good view of patterns and potential better ways of trading the system by using the MTF probabilities, I've created a new indicator called II_Prob_Hist2.

Using the default settings the indicator should show All TF probabilities and their associated max. and min. values. as a barchart.

http://www.multiupload.com/2GEV4DFLU6

Hi Guys,

In looking at probabilities in more depth, I've realised that so that we can have a good view of patterns and potential better ways of trading the system by using the MTF probabilities, I've created a new indicator called II_Prob_Hist2.

Using the default settings the indicator should show All TF probabilities and their associated max. and min. values. as a barchart.

Soundfx,

thanks for perfecting the indicator, however I notice the value of histogram and master prob are NOT the same at any given time, can you explain?

Hi Guys,

Thank you Soundfx for sharing your improved version , but when i load Hist2 indicator i don't see any histos its all blank if i choose Show all Tf to True and when i choose Show all TF to False i see only one bar the current candle Histo !!! My MT4 is updated to latest build 406 ...... any help would be highly appreciated .....

Hi Guys,

As with II_Prob_Hist, II_Prob_Hist2 has to work in real-time because the probabilities come from multiple timeframes and can only be accurately recorded historically when they are built from real-time data.

Just put the indicator on the chart and wait for it to build up some history. Here's what it should look like:

http://i53.tinypic.com/2cyo2sz.jpg

As you can see in the indicator description, the second value will tally with All TF value shown on the screen (though it isn't rounded up to the nearest whole number).

I expected the All TF Prob to show more differences to the Master Prob, though both seem quite similar.

All TF Prob is currently calculated by adding up individual timeframe probabilities which are appropriate for the timeframe we're looking at and dividing them by how many of them there are. I'm wondering if we need to use some sort of weighting when calculating the All TF Prob too.

Hi Vikram,

I am long EURUSD EURGBP EURCAD and short USDCHF

Just entered short EURUSD and long USDCAD

Hi Soundfx

How do you intrepet the indicator

Thanks

Firstly, your "trade calls" are of little use if we can't learn anything from them ;)

Look at how psaini presented his trades - with clear explanation of entries and exits and with accompanying charts. He showed all results - good or bad which we could all learn a lot from.

As for interpreting II_Prob_Hist and II_Prob_Hist2, we need to look for patterns as this is all experimental at the moment. When one or both indicators reach a certain level can we get better entries? If we have bad signals from the II_Prob_Hist indicator, can we filter these in any way using II_Prob_Hist2? Are the calculations in II_Prob_Hist2 which lead to the All TF Prob correct? Can they be improved?

If you look back to German's posts you'll see that he was using All TF with higher values e.g. 35/-35 to indicate high probability strong moves. This is something else to investigate.

Hi Soundfx

though you taught me to post pictures the challenge I am facing is that 1) I dont get the box on the chart though I have set ArrowMacdxprob to true so I plot MACD on the chart 2) the arrow repaints only current status is on the graph

For exit Strategy I use Trailingator as per mangiare earlier post though he suggested using 25-30 pips trailing with 2 steps I am currently using 20 Pips with 2 step

Hello Guys ... I m back... just wasted my two days testing out a new system which i supposed to be a good one, but it turned out to be a junk... anyways just made $ 635 :)

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/5473/eurw.gif

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/5473/eurw.gif

Edited by psaini1973

Good work my friend! Keep it up! In this days i was stay away from market, i think i will be back in next week, but i follow this 3d always :) Good trading psiani! and good trading at all guys!

Edit: psiani can i know how do you choose to exit a trade? Did you look indicators, price action patterns?

Edited by mangiare

Hi psaini,

Great trading :)

I can see that on the last two trades, it appears as though you were waiting for a confirmed break (i.e. closed 5m candle) of a swing high/low in the same direction as probability.

The first two trades weren't quite as obvious - were you waiting for probabilty > 20 and < -20 on these or are you looking for higher probabilities as these entries seemed quite late?