usd basket

Taken from "dictionary.com"

leech

1. a person who clings to another for personal gain, especially without giving anything in return, and usually with the implication or effect of exhausting the other's resources; parasite.

????

what is your problem?

I announce here my experience with this EA

Edited by anzeigenmichel

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, maybe it's not my business and maybe I shouldn't have said anything. The same questions keep getting asked over and over again and I'm sure most people haven't even bothered to read the previous pages (it's called laziness). This thread is on the way to becoming a hundred pages of confused "jibber jabber". All the answers to your questions are in the previous pages. As a summary all you have to do is use the default settings and change the lot sizes as required. It doesn't get easier!

It works on 5 digit ECN and STP brokers. If it doesn't work on your broker then change to another broker. Go Markets (my broker) and Axi Trader (Australian broker as well) are working great. I'm sure other 5 digit ECN/STP brokers work no problem. If you're with a broker with fixed spreads you have no hope (Market Maker).

If you're MT4 isn't compiling then re-install your MT4 platform or your computer may have a bug or two. In that case the best thing to do is to re-format your hard drive and re-install Windows. I've done it many times.

Adios :P

Ok dear tomislav!

50pips thought is it us all to report here of experiences around trade to improve!

"All the answers to your questions are in the previous pages"

No:

sandyb`s Take profit setting is no previous pages!

Delta setting 200 is as with me, however he has all broker in profit and my many brokers with all open trades in the loss!. Therefore I wanted to know whether it take profit changed?

------------------------------------

"If it doesn't work on your broker then change to another broker"

There is still other possibility!!

I have experienced since wednesday with delta 400 settings, this no Trades or action with 5 brokers.

Nooooo act !!!!!!!!!

Only to Friday after I see post 201 from xytrader, I changed my delta on 200 and immediately Ea act began on all five Brokers!

I will test starting from Monday further at 6 brokers with delta200 and to report here

Edited by anzeigenmichel

Guest Jayman007
Sure if you change the delta to a smaller number it will take more trades. At 400 it might not have seen any good trades since wed but at 200 it sees many more. That is hardly broken. That's by design. The lower the delta setting the more risky. The choice is yours.

Sure if you change the delta to a smaller number it will take more trades. At 400 it might not have seen any good trades since wed but at 200 it sees many more. That is hardly broken. That's by design. The lower the delta setting the more risky. The choice is yours.

yes.

Thank you Jayman007.

All Traders good luck next week

Edited by anzeigenmichel

I've tried it on 2 platforms and keep getting 4106 error code when it tries to fire off a trade

ERR_UNKNOWN_SYMBOL = 4106

My symbols are standard like on Alpari, Anyone got any ideas.

I've compiled it and still doesn't produce an ex4 file, maybe that's the problem, could someone please up load the both files please.

See my post (#40) here:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/12976-usd-basket?p=149717#post149717

When mind lingers in one place efficiency is lost

Originally Posted by pro

A coder/ friend suggested:

if ((AccountProfit()>(AccountMargin()*Take_Profitt))C lose_All=true;

Changing to

if ((AccountEquity()-AccountBalance()>Take_Profitt))Close_All=true;

TP is now a predetermined $ amount. That's not the perfect solution as it doesnt react automatically to the increasing equity, its just a "workaround"

It has still to pass the stress test with other open positions from another system...its a quiet day, no action so far

Superb work Pro. just to clear this up, the correct replacement is

if (AccountEquity()-(AccountBalance()>Take_Profitt))Close_All=true;

there was a little error in the previous line . thanks pro and 50pips...

First: the original line of code quoted by pro was incorrect, it is in fact:

if (AccountProfit()>(AccountMargin()*Take_Profitt))Close_All=true;

with only one opening bracket after if

Otherwise, it would not compile.

Second: pro's changed code will compile and run, but has a set of superfluous brackets - in red below:

if ([color="red"]([/color]AccountEquity()-AccountBalance()>Take_Profitt[color="red"])[/color])Close_All=true;

Third: dudulalah's code will also compile and run, but it may give a different result.

Anything inside braces is calculated first, so:

(AccountBalance()>Take_Profitt)

will be calculated, then subtracted from AccountEquity()

Expressions are evaluated from left to right (once those in braces have been evaluated)

In pro's case:

f ((AccountEquity()-AccountBalance()>Take_Profitt))Close_All=true;

AccountEquity() will be subtracted from AccountBalance() then the result checked to see if it is > Take_Profitt

Edited by manganate
quote mark

Now to ask something worthwhile..

Any coder amongst us figured out what the Sleep_ setting is for as i have no idea and get many PMs asking this same question.

Any ideas are welcome

It only represents slippage here; it may have been a corruption of the mis-spelled sleepage.

There is no sleep function in this EA.

First: the original line of code quoted by pro was incorrect, it is in fact:

if (AccountProfit()>(AccountMargin()*Take_Profitt))Close_All=true;

with only one opening bracket after if

Otherwise, it would not compile.

Second: pro's changed code will compile and run, but has a set of superfluous brackets - in red below:

if ([color="red"]([/color]AccountEquity()-AccountBalance()>Take_Profitt[color="red"])[/color])Close_All=true;

Third: dudulalah's code will also compile and run, but it may give a different result.

Anything inside braces is calculated first, so:

(AccountBalance()>Take_Profitt)

will be calculated, then subtracted from AccountEquity()

Expressions are evaluated from left to right (once those in braces have been evaluated)

In pro's case:

f ((AccountEquity()-AccountBalance()>Take_Profitt))Close_All=true;

AccountEquity() will be subtracted from AccountBalance() then the result checked to see if it is > Take_Profitt

As I mentioned I'm not the coder..

You made my confusion perfect now..;))

Thx anyway

P.S. which one is the right coding line? Just post this correct line, nothing else, no explanation, nada... por favorrrrr[-O<

Edited by pro

Anzeigenmichel.... I am using the original expert from the first post. The only thing I have changed in the settings was the delta number to compare on my demo's which setting I prefered.

As I am not a fan of drawdowns, I will probably resort back to Delta 300. As per my last post 2 of the brokers I am using I am testing 200 Delta. The other left at 300. No other changes to anything in the settings.

Thanks for the caution about Sig Lite, I have a small live account with them, with experts closures seem OK, trying to do it manually is not so good, lots of requotes.

Cheers - Sandy

Anzeigenmichel.... I am using the original expert from the first post. The only thing I have changed in the settings was the delta number to compare on my demo's which setting I prefered.

As I am not a fan of drawdowns, I will probably resort back to Delta 300. As per my last post 2 of the brokers I am using I am testing 200 Delta. The other left at 300. No other changes to anything in the settings.

Thanks for the caution about Sig Lite, I have a small live account with them, with experts closures seem OK, trying to do it manually is not so good, lots of requotes.

Cheers - Sandy

Thank you dear sandyb.

(yes, Sig Lite - i have test with my martingale Ea live cent account and only connection problems!)

My favorite "Live"Brokers:

Activtrades-fast STP Broker, Masterforex cent account, instatrader leverrage 1:1000 and Rvmarkets cent account with only one Spread on Eur/usd

--------------------------------------------------------

(manganate- good job !)

Edited by anzeigenmichel

As I mentioned I'm not the coder..

You made my confusion perfect now..;))

Thx anyway

P.S. which one is the right coding line? Just post this correct line, nothing else, no explanation, nada... por favorrrrr[-O<

O.K. we have to be clear about what you want to do here, and sorry if I have to bring up some basic stuff below, but it is to get the code right.

We define:

AccountEquity() as Starting Capital + Closed Positions + Open Positions

AccountBalance() as Starting Capital + Closed Positions (No floating trades)

So AccountEquity() - AccountBalance() gives us Open Positions

You want to know if the value of the Open Positions are greater than the Take Profits level

If so, you want to close all trades, if not you want to leave them open.

In this case the code should be:

if ((AccountEquity()-AccountBalance())>Take_Profitt)Close_All=true;

Note:

there is a text string further down the coding which is used to output data to the screen:

string txtAccountProfit=AccountProfit();txtAccountProfit=StringSubstr(txtAccountProfit, 0, 5);string txtAccountMargin=AccountMargin();txtAccountMargin=StringSubstr(txtAccountMargin, 0, 5);string take_p=(AccountMargin()*Take_Profitt);take_p=StringSubstr(take_p, 0, 5);

It has the formula:

take_p=(AccountMargin()*Take_Profitt);

in it from the original code. It wont affect the working of the EA when you use the substituted code above.

Guys some good discussions here but really iam not interested in hearing any results with deltas under 300. Yes you might get more trades and yes you might make more money NOW but i can tell you all i will hear in the near future is complaints of excessive losses and this will do no good for the faith in many of this EA.

I can only advise but cant lead you to do anything. Delta of under 300 is DANGEROUS. Do so at your own peril but do not post here your complaints when you take a big DD.

Next i thought i was quite clear with this point. No trades since wednesday issue. So it amases me why its still being brought up. Delta of 400 will only give few trades..it will be safer for sure but there has been no trades since wednesday with delta 400. Heck it could even happen with delta of 350 or 300. So hearing no trades since wednesday then i lowered delta and trades just popped up, thats normal.

I was thinking about the other Ea's i have for other pairs. Because of all the broker issues, computer issues, misunderstandings blar..blar..it might be better to just offer to institutes, big players or rentasignal service.

Keep the results comming guys good job.

Edited by 50pips

Guys some good discussions here but really iam not interested in hearing any results with deltas under 300. Yes you might get more trades and yes you might make more money NOW but i can tell you all i will hear in the near future is complaints of excessive losses and this will do no good for the faith in many of this EA.

I can only advise but cant lead you to do anything. Delta of under 300 is DANGEROUS. Do so at your own peril but do not post here your complaints when you take a big DD.

Next i thought i was quite clear with this point. No trades since wednesday issue. So it amases me why its still being brought up. Delta of 400 will only give few trades..it will be safer for sure but there has been no trades since wednesday with delta 400. Heck it could even happen with delta of 350 or 300. So hearing no trades since wednesday then i lowered delta and trades just popped up, thats normal.

I was thinking about the other Ea's i have for other pairs. Because of all the broker issues, computer issues, misunderstandings blar..blar..it might be better to just offer to institutes, big players or rentasignal service.

Keep the results comming guys good job.

Hello 50pips;

When you share EA (or Indicator/strategy) in public forum like this site, you'll run into many types of people and you can't avoid 'em. Some may have ended up in this thread after many post later and doesn't want to read from the beginning and asking questions where the answer could be just few pages before. If they read the thread and they will find the info.

I can't speak for others, but I am enjoying this EA and of course, Baila EA that you've shared and it is being trade on live accounts now. It's only been just 1 week (actually 4 days trading), and since I start using it on 2 of my live accounts with very small risk (0.02 lots per $1000.00 balance or 0.01 lots per $500.00) , I've net 6% return. And Baila, I've net 26% and couldn't be happier. Especially being in the US, it's harder to find the good strategy to make consistent profit.

If you were thinking about sharing the other EAs, but change your mind because of many issues people post here; please reconsider your decision and post your other EAs. Many of us will be most grateful, that I am sure..

Thanks,

Edited by fx4_ever
add more comments

Hello,

i would closed this Thread now - only ACCESS for Members with the Key-code... If we do that, we have a chance to get the other EA's from 50pips.

look 50pips, forex is a zero sum again and we all cant be making money. that is why ea coders limit the copies of their eas available for use cos the more the users, the poorer the results eventually. we all know abt fapturbo! so i will take down this thread 50pips and give us some hope with long term use. sell it for 5000$, manage accounts, big players, institutions or something but restrict the use else we are all just wasting our time here cos soon, it will only fail. its even worse when people pop up here to ask all sorts of silly questions when all they have to do is just read previous posts.

@fx4_ever: maybe you can share your settings to us? I like to start a live acc too using baila, usdbasket and forex growth bot. May you share your settings of baila and usdbasket? I like to open a 500€ live acc and i am not sure right now which settings should be the best by using 0,01 or 0,02 lot per trade...

I would be very happy about sharing your settings! 26% and 6% net profit sount very good and i wish to have such great results.

Hi 50pips, i want to thank you for sharing your ea, your basket rocks!

I haven't had time to update until now about results, but they are good.

Delta 350 with 1lot/$5000 gave over 45% from sunday night to wednesday (on demo alas! lol).

I could not monitor (babysit) all time but at one point I saw a DD of around -$1500), don't know if it went bigger?

I think that to put it on live with less stress is to put only 0.2 to 0.5 lot/$5000 account, like you said.

Or to use your smart strategy, (waiting on demo that DD around -$2500).

Do any members know a possible alert indi which send sms or email when DD meets a $ value (adjustable), that would be great, not to have to baby sit the basket! (or if a coder could implement it in the EA)

[Also to all people complaining about a possible broken EA (lol), you should understand that this EA which has no open position (because conditions are not met) can be smarter than what you think. A no position is sometimes a good investment!

And please, when you have some questions already answered, can't you read the whole thread from page 1.]

Anyway thanks again 50pips, great work!

Have a nice WE.

freddy

Ok dear tomislav!

50pips thought is it us all to report here of experiences around trade to improve!

"All the answers to your questions are in the previous pages"

No:

sandyb`s Take profit setting is no previous pages!

Delta setting 200 is as with me, however he has all broker in profit and my many brokers with all open trades in the loss!. Therefore I wanted to know whether it take profit changed?

------------------------------------

"If it doesn't work on your broker then change to another broker"

There is still other possibility!!

I have experienced since wednesday with delta 400 settings, this no Trades or action with 5 brokers.

Nooooo act !!!!!!!!!

Only to Friday after I see post 201 from xytrader, I changed my delta on 200 and immediately Ea act began on all five Brokers!

I will test starting from Monday further at 6 brokers with delta200 and to report here

Dear friends Tomi and Anzie...there was really no occasion for poking it into one another.you both have been really positive and productive interacting members of this forum.let us call it off!

This EA is called EMA-USD. EMA stands for exponential moving average. It's operating on a period of 100 bars or whatever it counts so it can't trade all the time because it has to wait for the right condition/timing. Maybe for some of you it's time to stop babysitting the PC @-) and maybe go for a walk or a nice picnic ;)).

P.S If you want more trades: lower the period but then this will probably happen :((

Thanx for the hint!

We are posting at the same time so there is a misunderstanding. It's just that grooter seemed to be getting trades, so I was concerned that it was some other issue. But, if you are also not getting any trades, then I feel reassured. No, I am not complaining. Sorry it sounded that way...;)

Sneed dear..your anxiety is understandable..no one would want a perfect ea to be lost just because its broken - but the ea is perfectly fine and not broken and will work as soon as there are trades that will turn a profit.

Now to ask something worthwhile..

Any coder amongst us figured out what the Sleep_ setting is for as i have no idea and get many PMs asking this same question.

Any ideas are welcome

Would also love to know...if master IWJW will have a look..he has a deep insight in these matters!

Thanks halcyonn. All confusion resolved now. It was just a misunderstanding. :) I had read every single post from the beginning. At one point it seemed to trade like a "machine gun" on my chart, even when the market didn't seem to move. Then, Wednesday it just "stopped", even though the market continued to move. Then other members seemed to say they were "still" getting trades with the same "300" setting. So, I thought that maybe it was a broker compatibility issue. Because I do have some EA's that will do "no trades" on some brokers, and on other brokers, I get several trades a day. Many times due to ECN incompatibilities. Then there is also the MT4 issue, where sometimes it just gets "buggy" (over the years) and I have to reboot to get it to work and compile properly. But, once 50pips advised that "his" trades also stopped on Wednesday, then my concerns were answered, and I am no longer concerned about platform issues. :-bd

Sneed dear..your anxiety is understandable..no one would want a perfect ea to be lost just because its broken - but the ea is perfectly fine and not broken and will work as soon as there are trades that will turn a profit.

I could not monitor (babysit) all time but at one point I saw a DD of around -$1500), don't know if it went bigger?

I think that to put it on live with less stress is to put only 0.2 to 0.5 lot/$5000 account, like you said.

Or to use your smart strategy, (waiting on demo that DD around -$2500).

Do any members know a possible alert indi which send sms or email when DD meets a $ value (adjustable), that would be great, not to have to baby sit the basket! (or if a coder could implement it in the EA)

freddy

Freddy,

I modified this ea that I have used for years now to keep track of open DD. It is meant to close all trades when inputted DD is reached, however I modified it so it just alerts and doesnt close trades. So you can use it for what you want. Myself, I always have it on any ea or method I am testing because I want to know what max open DD is always, whether I am there to see it or not :)

Enjoy.

http://www.4shared.com/file/4LfAuaB8/AccountSentryV208noclose.html