usd basket

Thanks for the feedback Jayman007. I had the EA running the entire day, but using 1.0 for the lot value, which resulted in a margin call after four positions at 50:1, so I changed the settings this evening. I thought that I had given it enough time to populate, as all of the numbers looked as they should on the chart, but maybe I didn't.

You need to divide your lot size by 4 to replicate the 200-1 margin settings people talk about. Thats why u got margin called. So for every 5K base it off 0.5 lots on 200-1 margin..so in your case for every 5K lots of 0.12 should be maximum but under .1 is safer

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys

I attached the EA to USD JPY H1.

I disabled every pair to false except for USDJPY and set lot size to 0.01 (Delta 350).

Nonetheless the EA keeps trying to open positions on other pairs like EURUSD GPDUSD etc.. even though it is not attached on these charts and the pairs are on false. I even wrote it into the code and recompiled the EA.

Was anyone experiencing the same problem?

Hey guys

I disabled every pair to false except for USDJPY and set lot size to 0.01 (Delta 350).

Nonetheless the EA keeps trying to open positions on other pairs like EURUSD GPDUSD etc.. even though it is not attached on these charts and the pairs are on false. I even wrote it into the code and recompiled the EA.

Was anyone experiencing the same problem?

No ...must admit didn't have that problem at all. Perhaps because you disabled every other pair it may have created the discrepancy ?

All I know is that you attach EMA-USD to a 1 HR USDJPY chart. With the default settings it trades in a multi-currency fashion: trading all of those pairs mentioned within the parameters. I'm sure the true/false option for each currency pair is not an on/off switch to enable/disable that pair. The EA is a free share and meant to be used as is trading all of those pairs within the parameters.

If you want to modify it to trade only "chosen pairs" then maybe that's something you should undertake for yourself. Find a programmer. Use it or lose it... it's a free share after all and one of the best EAs to ever be shared on this forum.

Hey Tomi thanks for your answer!

I didnt know that the EA is supposed to trade on multi currency pairs since 50pips said often enough that it is only meant for USD JPY!

If so I do not need to change that and I will see how it trades this way.

Hey guys

I'm sorry for asking..but why would you want to do that?

The ea was designed to trade all those pairs. Just attached it to usdjpy and it will trade on all the other 6 pairs too.

Don't be greedy though. I started with 0.01 lot size and now I'm using 0.02 as my account already doubled :D

This is the best ea that I'm running after 2 years searching :D:D:D

Edited by forexfx

The ea was designed to trade all those pairs. Just attached it to usdjpy and it will trade on all the other 6 pairs too.

Don't be greedy though. I started with 0.01 lot size and now I'm using 0.02 as my account already doubled :D

That sounds great. Can you tell us what your deposit was?

Are you using default settings? Can anybody tell me what means inv_pair? Most of the pairs by input has "false" just USDJPY hat true. What does it tell me and how to set it up?

Thx a lot for your answers.

Hi guys I have been running this EA on demo with very good suceess. I loaded it now on live with very small lots but I find when it runs with other trades this messes up the closure of a basket of open orders. Is anyone else having issues running it with other EAs?

Thanks

Jeff

Hi guys I have been running this EA on demo with very good suceess. I loaded it now on live with very small lots but I find when it runs with other trades this messes up the closure of a basket of open orders. Is anyone else having issues running it with other EAs?

Thanks

Jeff

This has already been discussed at length

Don't mix the EA with any other kind of trades...be it another EA or manual

DON'T DO THAT

edit:

with most of the brokers you can have more than one account

so open a subaccount, load it with as much money you want to risk with this EA and let it run there

Edited by iwjw
added some info

Thank you for your response.

Jeff

This has already been discussed at length

Don't mix the EA with any other kind of trades...be it another EA or manual

DON'T DO THAT

edit:

with most of the brokers you can have more than one account

so open a subaccount, load it with as much money you want to risk with this EA and let it run there

Hi forexfx,

May I know what is your Take_Profit setting? Thanks.

Hi traders,

just had an idea...did any1 of you notice this post:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/2582-LiteForex.com?p=152386&viewfull=1#post152386

If I'm not totally wrong, they are giving out a $200 trading credit without prior funding

So that would be a way to trade this puppy live without risking own money

Don't know what there minlot is...should be 0.01 otherwise it won't work I think

Take a look at it and leave your comment

Don't know whether you simply didn't take notice of my earlier post or whatever...

No comments so far

As for me, I got a live account with $200 funded by SIG

Minlot size is 0.01 and leverage 200... so this could work with several open orders

Planning to go live with the EA latest beginning of next week

Maybe prior to that I will try to understand the trading logic a little bit better to be able to see whether the EA is doing what it's supposed to do

I reckon I'll stick with me' good Ol' Aussie broker sunshine. I 'aint gonna give me "shillings" and "pounds" to no banana broker from Seychelles! 8-)

You're trading with their money not your own

So this is kinda demo on a live account

That sounds great. Can you tell us what your deposit was?

Are you using default settings? Can anybody tell me what means inv_pair? Most of the pairs by input has "false" just USDJPY hat true. What does it tell me and how to set it up?

Thx a lot for your answers.

I opened a mini account. Deposit was 350usd + 25% bonus.

Hi forexfx,

May I know what is your Take_Profit setting? Thanks.

Default 0.3

Forexfx can you post your set file or is this all default except lot sizes? I see the Inv_pair 5 is set to false is that correct? thanks

All default. Lot size 0.02. TF M30. Delta 270.

Yes Inv_pair 5 false ... i didnt notice before :) ...

Edited by forexfx

Is that right? This robot is not profitable?

i am test three days on 14 Brokers (24 hrs, since Monday) and closed trades with small profits, but the open Trades are bigger loss!!!!

noooo good! sorry

please selftest on demos, before live trading

---------------------------------------------------

I have test with 3 versions and standart settings:

pro`s version

dudulalah version--- is badly---only loss!!!

and orginal post1 version.

but if a risky man then live trading.

I will not act live with this, because one acts too little white over these EA and it then only on coincidence!

(sorry for my english-is with babelfish translator)

Edited by anzeigenmichel