usd basket

Hi, what is the best settings? I download the first post version's. Delta is 300 , and eurusd and gbpusd is false.. and usdcad are twice, I can see double.. Is this ok? Where is the correct version? and i use alpari uk, but I can not backtest with ea. Why?

Settings OK

MT4 is only designed to BT one pair at a time. This EA opens more than one at a time, so BT will fail

What is your balance and leverage?

Make sure all symbols are shown in Market Watch area (right click in Market Watch area; select Show All)

Does EA show a smilie face :) at top right hand corner?

When mind lingers in one place efficiency is lost

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here..

I've had it running on 2 different platforms for around a week.. nothing the last few days and then they both started trading again today.

Mine has taken its first trades, so I guess all is well. Still not quite sure why they weren't taken yesterday, but I don't know the specifics of the trade conditions for this thing.

Will see how they turn out.

I'm starting my testing journey ...

Installed yesterday night...now already have 2 open trades...

After reading the thread...found out patient is the key to trade with this EA.

Wait..wait..wait...if you install correctly it will open trades when all criteria meet.

Not sure why a lot people concern about not opening trade?

We all want high accuracy of open trade not a EA which open trade every seconds and get blown your account.

Big thanks to 50pips....for your kindness of sharing the EA.

~Money often costs too much~

The concern, at least on my part was, ensuring the ea was running correctly. Because we do not know the exact conditions of a trade being taken, it's hard to verify the ea is taking trades when it should be. Normally, you know the exact rules required for a trade to open, so its easy to verify the ea's logic is coded correctly. Anyhow, trades have been taken so it's all good.

Also had two times usdcad+usdchf opened, and closed in profit. FXCM Demo.

Suggestion: would it be possible to add an equity-amount to configure, so it can run together with other EA? Meaning: you have i.e. a 50k account, and tell the EA to use 10k as base for the trading.

Currently I am copying the trades from properly sized demo account to my live account (which runs other EAs as well), but I am losing quite some profit due to slippage.

Hi traders,

just had an idea...did any1 of you notice this post:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/2582-LiteForex.com?p=152386&viewfull=1#post152386

If I'm not totally wrong, they are giving out a $200 trading credit without prior funding

So that would be a way to trade this puppy live without risking own money

Don't know what there minlot is...should be 0.01 otherwise it won't work I think

Take a look at it and leave your comment

yup...it's just cent pips instaforex real ;)

gooood luck!!!

i am test only demo. i have a live cent account from instaforex-Leverage 1:1000. And no live trade with usdbasket.

i am test months many brokers only on Demo before live:

repeatedly no good results more......open trades are often on loss!

please first test on demo and not Live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not greed first !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

iwjw

if you want to trade with Sig-liteforex, test only live micro account, you will see many connecting errors as with me

Edited by anzeigenmichel

please, post your broker and account type. With FXCM Demo it works very well since last Friday, 0.1 lots, everything on default - account up $370.

what for brokers!

see you please my post 292 and statement:

"repeatedly no good results more......open trades are often on loss!"

loooooosssss! no profits.

only demo trading please and selftests, then you see!!!

Edited by anzeigenmichel

My first demo trading session has ended. Started 8pm 16may11, ended 10am 17may11. Profit $47.53 but would have been $63.25 without overnight swap.

Stopped out by Margin 7 times because I am only using $5,000.00 in a standard account set to 1 lot at a time!! Will make changes.

Guest Jayman007

I trade at liteforex and they have many types of accounts. They have

Fixed spread cent accounts

Fixed spread USD accounts

Floating spread, 5 dig feed accounts.

They have good rebate program and I have had NO issues pulling my profits.

Just FYI, from the liteforex demo you have access to both the 4 dig fixed spread and the 5dig floating spread data feed. The 5 dig feed has an x after it.. ie EURUSDX

Edited by Jayman007

I use alpari and I use this robot default, and open two trades 10:31 (usdchf and usdcad) , right now: -43pip and -33pip , where is the stop loss??

It does not use SL as such, but uses a close all module, invoked by this condition:

if (AccountProfit()>(AccountMargin()*Take_Profitt))Close_All=true;

When running the EA for the first time on a fresh $10000 50:1 leverage Oanda demo account, using fx4_ever's settings of delta=350 and lot size of 0.10 for every 5000, after initialization, the EA opened a short USDCAD position of 0.20 and a long USDCHF position of 1.00. Given that most were reporting open trades in these pairs, I expected immediate trades; however, I did not expect them to be opened in varying position sizes. I checked the set file I am using and every pair has 0.2 for the lot size, which I had changed earlier this evening. Anyhow, we all know that MT4 has some quirks and I wondered if anyone else has had this issue pop up in their demo testing of the EA.

I went ahead and closed the trades manually and rebooted the terminal and await the next series to see what this sweet piece of kit does next. Thanks again to 50pips for this most outstanding share and to all the active contributors.

Best,

c4p

Guest Jayman007
When running the EA for the first time on a fresh $10000 50:1 leverage Oanda demo account, using fx4_ever's settings of delta=350 and lot size of 0.10 for every 5000, after initialization, the EA opened a short USDCAD position of 0.20 and a long USDCHF position of 1.00. Given that most were reporting open trades in these pairs, I expected immediate trades; however, I did not expect them to be opened in varying position sizes. I checked the set file I am using and every pair has 0.2 for the lot size, which I had changed earlier this evening. Anyhow, we all know that MT4 has some quirks and I wondered if anyone else has had this issue pop up in their demo testing of the EA.

I went ahead and closed the trades manually and rebooted the terminal and await the next series to see what this sweet piece of kit does next. Thanks again to 50pips for this most outstanding share and to all the active contributors.

Best,

c4p

Everytime you start this ea you need to not let it trade till the values are populated correctly. Then let it trade.

I am having no issues with it trading in lot sizes that are different from what I have put in the set file (.1 for all)

I am using delta 350 but changed from delta 300 which seemed good as well. So far is mostly winners. For sure the entire EA is in the positive.

Continuing to test on liteforex demo before I take ti live.

Everytime you start this ea you need to not let it trade till the values are populated correctly. Then let it trade.

I am having no issues with it trading in lot sizes that are different from what I have put in the set file (.1 for all)

I am using delta 350 but changed from delta 300 which seemed good as well. So far is mostly winners. For sure the entire EA is in the positive.

Continuing to test on liteforex demo before I take ti live.

Thanks for the feedback Jayman007. I had the EA running the entire day, but using 1.0 for the lot value, which resulted in a margin call after four positions at 50:1, so I changed the settings this evening. I thought that I had given it enough time to populate, as all of the numbers looked as they should on the chart, but maybe I didn't.

Guest Jayman007
1 lot is a huge position. And if the ea opens several positions then you would need a huge account to trade that. Better you trade .1 lot ($1 a pip) on anything less than 5k and maybe consider increase from there.