usd basket

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

yes this EA is Great! Many Thanks to 50pips.

50pips has write in post 174 the following: Dont just sit there and make profits but let nobody know..This is secret squirrel stuff.

if i have understand right: we should nobody know about this secret (great) EA. But this Thread is open to every one!

Greetings

halobungie

Hello,

yes this EA is Great! Many Thanks to 50pips.

50pips has write in post 174 the following: Dont just sit there and make profits but let nobody know..This is secret squirrel stuff.

if i have understand right: we should nobody know about this secret (great) EA. But this Thread is open to every one!

Greetings

halobungie

I don't think the point here is to keep it secret but to assist by reporting to the forum our results, good or bad. So far for me it's going well, slow when increasing delta and more aggressive when at 300 as default. I will leave it at 300 but definitely it needs some time to see it's value.

50pips, thank you so much for this ea as well as for the baila which I'm testing in parallel.

I have not had trade sins Wednesday and I have tried everything.

I get spammed with Old tick in the Journal.

The first version opened trade direct when I tried it first time. I had a new opened demo on Alpari 1000 EURO and the demo was suspended first day.

Then I opened a new demo and at the same time I changed for the updated version in post 1 and I changed the lot size to 0.1. After that the EA has been sleeping.