usd basket

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, is it normal that this ea opens so many trades ? I got 8-10 opened trades per pair !!

I'm on demo with 0.01 lot... if the ea opens so many trades per pair I think it would be dangerous to setup trading lot even bigger than 0.01

I'm running the EA since market open and currently total 10 positions/5 pairs

Don't know why you got so many trades

did you load it up with live trade unticked in properties 1st..then run it for 5mins and watch the values update on the chart..then after 5mins go back into properties and tick enable live trade..Iam sure what u are saying u just attached it to the chart and while it is updating the it will open trades because the deltas are wrong.

If you did that then u have another problem as it seems your values aren't updating correctly

i started it today with delta of 500 and currently no trades..i just dropped it down to delta 400. It wont get as many trades as delta 300. What will happen is you will get bigger DD with delta 300 and mine will open trades later into the DD cycle. So its a better option for me.. But like i said before when i ran it with lot size 1.0 and delta 300 i saw it go 2.5K down then snap back 1K up..So having bigger delta should reduce the DD also as iam getting in later..

Dear Tomi from what i could deduce if someone makes the delta external input of 50 or 100 then there can be as many as 100 positions.higher delta fewer positions and smaller dd

delta inputs of 300 to 400 and 5 minutes of update time before allowing trades and you shall have smooth and profitable trading.

---

here is also a worded thanx to 50 Pips for his superb share!

I constantly get this 2 lines even when live trading is disable:

2011.05.09 08:18:12 EMA_USD USDJPY,H1: Alert: OrderSend failedUSD_EMA 2 X=1 4 C EURUSD M 2140 DIFF =360 377.14500000 377.75850000 404.00150000 Error 4109

2011.05.09 08:18:37 EMA_USD USDJPY,H1: Alert: open SellUSD_EMA 2 X=1 4 C EURUSD M 2140 DIFF =360 377.14500000 377.75850000 404.00150000

i started it today with delta of 500 and currently no trades..i just dropped it down to delta 400. It wont get as many trades as delta 300. What will happen is you will get bigger DD with delta 300 and mine will open trades later into the DD cycle. So its a better option for me.. But like i said before when i ran it with lot size 1.0 and delta 300 i saw it go 2.5K down then snap back 1K up..So having bigger delta should reduce the DD also as iam getting in later..

also many thx from me 50 pips. this bot is very intriguing, i like it.

what the best time to stary this bot from your experience.

london open it typically goes one way, then usd there is often a reversal. so question is when is it best to launch it ???

london open would be my guess, or at the peak of the wave maybe 4 hours before us open, just curious as to what you found regards start time.

also many thx from me 50 pips. This bot is very intriguing, i like it.

What the best time to stary this bot from your experience.

London open it typically goes one way, then usd there is often a reversal. So question is when is it best to launch it ???

London open would be my guess, or at the peak of the wave maybe 4 hours before us open, just curious as to what you found regards start time.

i think so

this ea need london open small than 10hours

did you load it up with live trade unticked in properties 1st..then run it for 5mins and watch the values update on the chart..then after 5mins go back into properties and tick enable live trade..Iam sure what u are saying u just attached it to the chart and while it is updating the it will open trades because the deltas are wrong.

If you did that then u have another problem as it seems your values aren't updating correctly

Yes 50pips I did it as you described, I will try with delta to 400 instead of 300, anyway I see continuos update of values lke -103, -5, -17226, -271, also positive values like 392, 17226 and so on, is it normal ? 'though the ea closed some basket and made profit....

but right now 92 open trades at 0.01 lot and DD% of only 38euro ... very crazy situation :-)

Edited by acosma

just put it on an account with delta 350 , it has opened loads of usdjpy shorts. I had to adjust the max trades as it went a bit gung ho, but has gone straight into profit with no dd..

nice !

Lolzz...the deltas as studied by the ea are correctly interpreted too and just the right number of trades are opened i feel.right now running demo and will see it trade some more.

I need a little help...looks like USD basket closes trades from other EAs because on another account i have my ea still has trades open in positive.....so....is this thing set to close all trades at certain profit?...is there a way JUST to close on the usd basket trades? so i can run other eas w/o anything being affected...? thanks... Edited by Tiger7F168

I've made ~25usd from 200usd demo account in 24hrs.

Using 0.01lot size.

Looks good so far :D

i have run with my pc (now 30 hrs- old and new update USD Basket) demo instaforex, fxclearing, rvmarkets, activtrades,masterforex.....with 0.01 lots and no good results!!!

Small Profit, more loss with open Trades and no closed Trades !!!!

??????

forexfx, what is your demo Broker, please.

Edited by anzeigenmichel

Hi Guys..

There is lots of confusion here it seems with some people.

The Deltas should be set to 300 or above..The higher the better.

anzeigenmichel not sure whats going on with your stuff but iam getting very different results than you.

Can you please post a screen shot and maybee i can see whats wrong..

Here is my current positions. I have delta set to 400 and started it monday morning. Looking good so far.

As to the time to start it..it really doesnt matter just leave it 24/5 if you can. There might be a better way to trade it but to date i have only found what i have reported so far.

Any issues with people it would be good to post a screen shot as it has all the info i need to see whats happening

http://www.multiupload.com/1Z5EO2DBIO

i have run with my pc (now 30 hrs- old and new update USD Basket) demo instaforex, fxclearing, rvmarkets, activtrades,masterforex.....with 0.01 lots and no good results!!!

Small Profit, more loss with open Trades and no closed Trades !!!!

??????

forexfx, what is your demo Broker, please.

I'm demoing on FigFx and MasterForex too but on M30 instead of H1