usd basket

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking at the possibilities makes for an exciting time tweaking the settings. a smaller TP and increased lot sizes might mean trades get closed out much faster and then unto another cycle...smaller lot sizes and increased TP might leave open profits on the table for much longer

Yes. I think it is important not to have any other EAs running on the account at the same time, as I think these would unbalance the margin/balance calculations.

"OY! WHAT A LUMP IS THIS THING! IT DOES NOTHING! SO, TELL ME, FOR WHAT GOOD IS IT??!! AT LEAST MAYBE I COULD MOVE MY BOWELS??!!"

Perhaps a quote from an unknown Shakespeare play?

When mind lingers in one place efficiency is lost

since 6th of may...up 79 dollars on 1k demo account .01 lot size (10 cent per pip).....i cant wait to go live!!!............maybe another week or 2 of testing...im missing out on so many pips though......but this one looks like its made for the long run... Edited by Tiger7F168

friends,for last many hours i have the ea open only two positions and not many as it did before.the opened ones are on usdjpy and audusd ..shorts.

and it closed many of the opened ones on these two for profit a number of times but without reaching tp of basket.anyone experiencing something similar.it has happened on two different demos and different vps.

friends,for last many hours i have the ea open only two positions and not many as it did before.the opened ones are on usdjpy and audusd ..shorts.

and it closed many of the opened ones on these two for profit a number of times but without reaching tp of basket.anyone experiencing something similar.it has happened on two different demos and different vps.

Yes, sometime, it opens just 2 or 3, then, when it reaches xx delta, it will open some more. I think it keep opening until it meet your total TP or MaxTrade number.

I placed ea to chart usdjyo 1H, but i see just zero on chart. WHAT IS WRONG ? SOMBODY CAN HELP ME? THANKS

I am not guru of this system, so it may have better way of doing things. Perhaps, "50pips" can give you better answer to the correct way to fix it or knows the reason why. But I've experience same thing time to time. What I do then, disabled EA (toggled button), then, recompiled the EA. Wait for 1 min, then, enabled EA (toggled button to enabled). Then, EA start to read the value and start opening the trade if there's signal.

Try that and see if that will work for you.

Thanks for your answer, but how i can recompiled the EA? if you can just give me short information . thank you

On your navagivor, find the name of the EA. Right click and select "modify" It will open EA's source code (programming). click on 'compile" - at the top, you'll see this. Once it is compiled, you'll see the message at the bottom that i has compiled and no error. That's it. I hope I explain it right.

OY VAY! AGAIN WITH THE LUMPING! I'M FARBLONDZHET ALREADY!!

OK, the EA was doing swell, closed its trades at a profit and has been sitting doing nothing for several hours.

A couple of pairs are over and under 300, I thought this was a trading level.

Is this something to do with the "Sleep" function?

Here is a screenshot: http://www.multiupload.com/6DDLMAK3SX

Edited by conglo

I tried but i get zero values on, usdjyp 1H chart again. what is wrong? need help to fix problem. thanks

question for you... what is your broker? If your broker's symbol has suffix, it shows zero value. Tried to change to fit your broker's symbol.

ex: USDJPY --> USDJPYpro (if suffix is pro)

Hi mastermind coders

What can be done to make it possible to run the EA besides other EAs w/o getting TP trouble ? TP calculation regards the equity instead of balance?

TIA

It is likely that other EAs will mess with the equity and balance, hence magic numbers wont help. Best to use this one on its own.

zero values again. I placed EA on alpari uk demo and it is working good, but when i use on FXOpen live i get zero values on usdjyp 1H chart. what is problem?

Does FXOpen use suffixes? If so, see my Post #40, in this thread.

Also, try changing to mini account.

BUMP

(continued from post#16)..

.. so I open another IBFX platform, create another account with the same leverage, etc., and start the EA.

Immediately it begins opening new trades.

The original is doing nothing; so I remove the EA, restart the platform, reinstall the EA with a different magic number...NOTHING.

Any ideas?

-Stumped in Motown

Edited by conglo