Cable Run from Profitable FX

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello all,

so many forum member here that are not MQl programers begging here for help,

can someone post the last version of this EA with all the changes in the codes,

that the user can control the lot size and GMT offset?

i really appricate muruku help here and his/her great job but for now the only one's that can test this EA

are mql programers and i don't think it's FAIR.

regards

ramliam

Hello,

is it possible to post a complete version with possible GMT parameter works beacause I've tried BT, it's no good...

Thanks

I also had a very bad results in backtesting the original EA.. I just thought that since the EA has no SL, it will wipe off our account sooner or later..

Although this is a robot and it do the trading automatically, I still have to watch over mytrading frequently, especially for my LIVE acc.. And sometime I still have to close my open & pending orders manually if I don't feel right to trade with the EA or if I see it already got enough profits for that day or if there is big news coming up.. But for my Demo, I let it run continuously to see if it's safe enough to run this EA non-stop...

Hi,

One more idea :

Instead of fixed Step, try dynamic, like for instance the ATRPips from the previous day, or from previous 4 hours - if for instance the market break x levels of adding positions, you can hedge with a opposite entry and try to follow market and close trade with profit there, instead of waiting of market goes to your way.

Regarding the levels of the ATRPips, should be dynamic too, like average of the highs, average of the lows, then you have a dynamic levels wich is important, because ATR is always change, and we want adapt the EA to all market conditions.

regards,

eggzactly

Hi,

One more idea :

Instead of fixed Step, try dynamic, like for instance the ATRPips from the previous day, or from previous 4 hours - if for instance the market break x levels of adding positions, you can hedge with a opposite entry and try to follow market and close trade with profit there, instead of waiting of market goes to your way.

Regarding the levels of the ATRPips, should be dynamic too, like average of the highs, average of the lows, then you have a dynamic levels wich is important, because ATR is always change, and we want adapt the EA to all market conditions.

regards,

eggzactly

If it is possible, then We don't have to manually readjust ATR Pips setting... That would be Great then... :)

Guess Profi***le is spying at this topic, no more trade activities updates in FPA & myfxbook anymore.. it's ranking slipped down drastically...

I hope all of us have happy pips then.. & if needed further to discuss.. please create another discussion topic with anonymous thread topic name

Now here hxxp://www.forexpeacearmy.com/metatrader_expert_advisor/profitable_fx_cable_run/demo

the test is running (I can see activity stopped from 10 to 18 september ..but now they restart it)

I am sure many of us are not mt4 coding experts... would be great if Muruku can do us a favour by uploading his updated modifications :)

there seems to be a lot of requests for the latest version. can someone upload them and ill edit the first post and put them up there for peeps to be able to find.

And would it be possible for able coders to make the latest version possible to trade micro lots (0.01) and working at five-digit brokers (no 130 errors) please...

Hey guys. I'm extremely confused about this post. Is there anyway someone could upload the files needed to run the newest version of cable run without bugs and with the correct indicator as well as trading times or parameters needed to be set? Many thanks in advance to all the help with this and for this wonderful forum.

Hey guys is it possible to modify the EA if you upload it with some kind of risk options so can set the risk? I'd be happy to give a donation to someone who will finalize this as it would appear to be much better than the standard version

Hi Guys

Did Anyone make a new ea with muruku's logic?

Clevereto? San4x?

Thanks in advance.

Mr. Juliusss

Hello,

is it possible to post a complete version with possible GMT parameter works beacause I've tried BT, it's no good...

Thanks

hello all,

so many forum member here that are not MQl programers begging here for help,

can someone post the last version of this EA with all the changes in the codes,

that the user can control the lot size and GMT offset?

i really appricate muruku help here and his/her great job but for now the only one's that can test this EA

are mql programers and i don't think it's FAIR.

regards

ramliam

Muruku and others who are able to code changes suggested mainly by Muruku...

I hope you give attention to your fellow indo-investasi members who are not so good as you are , but as willing as you are having belief in sharing good things... Lots of ideas have been suggested and coded for this seemingly good EA, but only a handful are enjoying it.

Thank you,

Metin

Edited by metin

I've gone through the thread and am still confused by some of the added code, but I've gone ahead and changed it to trade .01 lot sizes and included a ReadFirst file to help others with installation of the atr pips indicator which is also included in this file. I'd like Muruku or other coders to hopefully help with the optimal code for running this and share it in finished form. This forum rocks! Edited by stb3000
deleted the link....made some mistakes

too many fancy of C@bleR** here ..

Here's the ATR pips logic i have...

Global variables

double ATRPeriod1 = 3.0;

double ATRPeriod2 = 4.0;

double ATRUpLimit1 = 13.0;

double ATRDnLimit1 = 7.0;

double ATRUpLimit2 = 21.0;

double ATRDnLimit2 = 16.0;

double ATRUpLimit3 = 26.0;

double ATRDnLimit3 = 24.0;

RefreshRates();

double ATRPips =iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_M15,"ATR_Pips",0,0);

double ATRPrePips1 =iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_M15,"ATR_Pips",0,ATRPeriod1);

double ATRPrePips2 =iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_M15,"ATR_Pips",0,ATRPeriod2);

int MySignal = 0;

if (ATRPrePips1 >= ATRDnLimit1 && ATRPrePips1 <= ATRUpLimit1

&& ATRPrePips2 >= ATRDnLimit1 && ATRPrePips2 <= ATRUpLimit1

&& ATRPips >= ATRDnLimit1 && ATRPips <= ATRUpLimit1

) MySignal =1;

if (ATRPrePips1 >= ATRDnLimit2 && ATRPrePips1 <= ATRUpLimit2

&& ATRPrePips2 >= ATRDnLimit2 && ATRPrePips2 <= ATRUpLimit2

&& ATRPips >= ATRDnLimit2 && ATRPips <= ATRUpLimit2

/*|| HowTight >= HowTightDnLimit && HowTight <= HowTightUpLimit*/) MySignal =1;

if (ATRPrePips1 >= ATRDnLimit3 && ATRPrePips1 <= ATRUpLimit3

&& ATRPrePips2 >= ATRDnLimit3 && ATRPrePips2 <= ATRUpLimit3

&& ATRPips >= ATRDnLimit3 && ATRPips <= ATRUpLimit3

) MySignal =1;

MySignal = 1 ==> enter the trade !

Thanks Maruku for the modifications to the EA, with time options and other features. Except was stopped out on 4 trades and only closed one in profit, so aren't completely sure with this EA. Have been testing the Probability EA. There's version 1.1 in another forum. I was running it on the demo did 29 positive trades 0.13 lots had 1 loss for $23. Average profit was $10 - $60. It seems like a grid system but aren't completely sure. Runs on EU m30. Can actually buy the new version for $75 which isn't bad if it actually works, but think it's worth looking at also.

I've gone through the thread and am still confused by some of the added code, but I've gone ahead and changed it to trade .01 lot sizes and included a ReadFirst file to help others with installation of the atr pips indicator which is also included in this file. I'd like Muruku or other coders to hopefully help with the optimal code for running this and share it in finished form. This forum rocks!

hxxp://[email protected]/?dz9bp09uplclyvi

Thank you.

The file C@bleRun2Micro.м4, the value MinProfit = 15, should be corrected to MinProfit = 1.5

hi muruku,

i`m still using the Zone A & zone B coding on my cent live account ....

if(/*BandWidth >=17 && BandWidth <= 67 ATRPips <= ATRPipsLimit*/ ((ATRPrePips1 >= ATRDnLimit1 && ATRPrePips1 <= ATRUpLimit1 && ATRPrePips2 >= ATRDnLimit1 && ATRPrePips2 <= ATRUpLimit1 && ATRPips >= ATRDnLimit1 && ATRPips <= ATRUpLimit1)

|| (ATRPrePips1 >= ATRDnLimit2 && ATRPrePips1 <= ATRUpLimit2 && ATRPrePips2 >= ATRDnLimit2 && ATRPrePips2 <= ATRUpLimit2 && ATRPips >= ATRDnLimit2 && ATRPips <= ATRUpLimit2)) && MyOrdersTotal(Magic) == 0)

but maybe now i`ll try your new setting ..... :D

Edited by azam575

This is the latest setting from muruku.... i use this on my live account start from today :D

http://www.multiupload.com/YYJMQK9FB2

give thanks to muruku for his great setting :D

Thanks for muruku and azam575.

Just 2 questions:

a) When I load the ATR_Pips indicator into GU H1 chart. What is the period for ATR_Pips?

b) Does this V4 version is suitable to run 24 hrs?

Thanks so much.

Edited by alankw88
typo