Cable Run from Profitable FX

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

buystop & sellstop in int CloseAllTrades() is nothing in usage. LOL...

The question in raised had been resolved, pls go back to previous page, read thru & realize them to your code.

Hi muruku, I saw there is a buystop, sellstop in coding, does it works?. What is the function of his pending order in coding. Thanks. It seem when all the total floating profit reach MinProfit = 1.5 or 1.5 t/p reach it wont close all the position including the pending order. I'm testing the code by Azam.

Azam,i am getting following erro...any suggestions please?i am running it or trying to run it on 1 hour tf with a 5 digit broker.

2010.09.24 11:59:00 2010.03.02 13:10 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Fxcbs - MetaTrader\experts\indicators\ATR_Pips.ex4' on the GBPUSD,M15

ahhh u need this: -> http://www.mediafire.com/?oab9q02liapm3l2

Here is the CableRUN that i use in my live account :-

http://www.multiupload.com/R1ZHB9FQBT

I check there is an extra code compare to previous one (ProfitMode = 3;) does it fully functional to close profit in pips? an this code close all the pending and open floating position when preset profit hit? Thank again

Here is the CableRUN that i use in my live account :-

http://www.multiupload.com/R1ZHB9FQBT

Thank you azam575 for sharing the Cablerun that you use.

Could you please verify or correct me as to the coding within the EA for those parameters below so that I can arrange them to use in my forex.com demo account (broker server time: GMT+0):

string CableRunStartTime = 21:00 (GMT:21.00 cablerun original suggested trade time)

string CableRunEndTime = 08:00 (GMT:08.00 cablerun original suggested trade-end time)

string CableRunNOTtoTradesTime1 = I'm confused, broker server time? (Newyork open, GMT:1.00)

string CableRunNOTtoTradesTime2 = I'm confused, broker server time?(Newyork close, GMT: 22.00)

My local time is GMT+3

I hope you spare your time, thank you very much in advance.

Metin

2010.09.24 16:39:38 2010.09.20 02:26 CableLarikan_ok_24H GBPUSD,H1: #1 Error: 130 Function: NewOrder(2,3.7,1.5658,0,0) 17

getting this error friends...i have no skill in programming so it would have to be spoon feeding please.

Let me guess its on a 5 Digit Broker. I added a digit (0) to Step (need to edit it in the mq4 itself) and Min Profit (you can edit it in the EA properties menu).

Gents, what does Profit Mode do and the respective Value?

Cheers

Can you be analytical a bit to the code.. ?

NewOrder(2,50,1.5253,0,0) 5

Your Bot trying to place a buylimit order for repeating trial for 5 times for

50 LOT at 1.5253, tp & sl = 0..

So does it make sense to execute ?

what does this error means "GBPUSD,H1: #0 Error: 4105 Function: NewOrder(2,50,1.5253,0,0) 5 and how to avoid it !!

Regards, Shady

"