5k to a million in just Months on a Live account

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it does matter cause it a broken promise ! I would like to see him trading live or get some first hand review,hope somebody books his webinar and can give us some insight.

Yes it would be great if somebody who has access to the trading room can share his expirience. His manual is a breakout system but the trades he is doing are not related to breakouts only or do i miss sth?

anybody know if the last manual is the final version of the system he uses in the ROOM?

Anybody actually in his room from here?

If i see the actual system, I can possibly create an EA if it's not too subjective

Nobody here seems to be in the room.

His system is subjective.

Sometimes he trades from the H4-SR levels according to his last strategy , let us call it the H4-breakout.

Sometimes he trades from H1-SR levels.

Sometimes he opens limit-orders in both directions according to strategy-3, sometimes not.

And finally: he said that his true strategy is not fully disclosed in his manuals he sold and only those who

are with him in the trading-room get his trades and can copy them.

I don´t know if he explains to them what he is doing and why he is doing it.

And finally: he said that his true strategy is not fully disclosed in his manuals he sold and only those who

are with him in the trading-room get his trades and can copy them.

I don´t know if he explains to them what he is doing and why he is doing it.

so anybody who spent the $$ for a manual got screwed...

if you learn the system in the room it may be worth it, but i wonder if the info is even explained in decent english

don´t complicate things, it is just an agressive darvas box breakout system. and btw, i´m not sure of the seriousity of this guy. he emphasises in almost every post how lucky all the paying chatroom members are. no notary statement.

i just wrote him to open a dukascopy account , with this performance he gets the "trader of the month" award and gets a 15K € watch, which we can all see in the monthly video. if he didn´t respond he´s scam in my eyes.

this would be the best prove beside the notary statement.

yeah..

he is a SCAM.. i joined his trading room and yesterday i put it on real to follow his trades... and I lost 60% Of my account..

and he kept silentt.. he lost too but the problem is he said it is only 5-10 DD.. and put stop loss of 30.

but tat day he put stop loss to 0 aka no stop loss. and the EJ was going up.

i just follow and trust him but lost 60% is something i cant imagine.

i know loss is a common thing. but not this way of loss.

and he offered guarantee to me tat i wont loss when i emailed him when i wanted to buy his product.

and he keeps silent when i ask it.

and he doesnt update the blog after tat day.

he lost around 2,3K.

wat a bad day...

I wondered why he did not update his blog since Tuesday .

All of the strategies he sold do have either a SL or positions opened in the opposite direction in case that price moves

against the initial position(s).

Therefore a 60% loss is not possible.

The only bad thing which can happen with strategy-2 and 3 is a whipsaw and in strategy-2 a margin-call in the worst case, but maybe a probability of 1:1000.000 .

So the "Master Sebastian" became crazy to not using his own strategies and not placing a hedge or at least a SL ?

This is horrible.

Only a beginner or a fool would do such a thing ( I know because I have done it ).

But he presented himself as a champion-trader.

I am sorry for you, crushbeat.

Do you understand german ? How is it possible for english-speaking people to follow him ?

His english is more than bad I think.

Hey crushbeat,

I am also there in his group. I guess only 2 people are asking question in English so we should know who we are. We just need to be a bit patient before calling it a scam. I am using his shadow trend strat and believe it or not its working for me (on a live account yes). Again the art is in choosing ranges which one gets a hang of after trading on a demo for month or so.

Now when I joined his group he is using different strat which I am learning and seeing what are the pitfalls. The day he lost I could not trade but in other 2 sessions I made about total of 20%. which is not bad. I do realize I could have been the one that loosing day and could have lost huge. But from my understanding there was no clean breakout that day and he just went in the market. I guess time will tell.