5k to a million in just Months on a Live account

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guys I can vouch for what you see on his blog is seen by me real time. I know his system is different from that pdf but current system he is risking only 5-6% of his account and can make upto 10-20% easily each session. I know we all think too good to be true is usually not true but it is.

I think his current system has some subjectiveness to where to enter. Once you define an entry point after that its all mechanical. One cannot explain in writing how to figure out that entry point. With time only one can master it. please note that I am not advertising for him or something like that. But as all of you I am looking for something which works in forex and after 2 years I have found something which is pretty awesome.

Instead of criticising we should focus on refining this strategy and using it with forward test and see ourselves how things are.

video capturing would be great ! but how could he loose 60% of his account by just risking 5% per trade?

well its a new strat which he is using. he will place a pending sell or buy with x lot with 30 sl and no tp. the next order is 45 pips away with 15 pip sl and lot is x-1. all other orders are also 15 pip away from each other with same lot. so when market moves 45 pip in his favor and second one opens he changes sl of first one to 30 pips. now if third is opened sl on first two will be the entry point for second and so on and so forth. most of the time you will end making abt 10%, few time breakeven and some time even loss of 30 pips. but with this system if you get lucky and get a straight 100 pip movement without any retrace ( which I have not yet seen) you can double your account in that.

so how to calcualte lots. your first lot x 30 pips should not be more than 5-6% of your account. rest is simple.

Thanks kokanal.

This is the first time his real strategy in the room was revealed.

There are some questions though and I hope you can answer them.

1. What does x-1 lots mean ?

If Order-1 = 1 Lot,

Order 2 would be 1 - 1 = 0 Lot.

2. He needs a 45 Pips move to get BE if market moves against his 2 open positions.

Will he replace Order-2 if it hits SL (15 Pips) but price again turns around in the direction of order-1 ?

Or does he wait until Order-3 opens and accepts 15 Pips loss of Order-2 ?

3. Again about the entry: Does he place the pending order at the SR-Line or does he wait until the candle closes

which broke the SR and then places the pending order at the high/low of that candle ?

Thanks.

. . .

2. He needs a 45 Pips move to get BE if market moves against his 2 open positions.

. . .

I am still trying to understand too, myself. But I thought by the time trade#2 is opened at 45 pips away from trade #1, then trade #1's SL is now moved to 30 pips in profit for trade #1. So if price now go against us, then trade #2 will get stopped out at its SL of -15 pips, but trade #1 will be stopped out at +30 pips. So there is still a net profit of +15 pips. Am I understanding this correctly?

So in my understanding of this, the moment trade #2 gets triggered, then he is already in a no-loss situation from now on. (I am assuming to accept the mere 15 pips profit without replacing any stopped out orders)

Edited by joeytrader

Yes, joeytrader,

locking in 30 Pips profit instead of 15 for order-1 would make more sense,

but kokanal told us otherwise ..... or he meant what you assume but wrote it differently.

I hope he will clarify for us soon.

And trading on a live account and seeing Order-1 getting to 30 Pips profit or 35 , I would move SL to BE or BE+5 to

not getting into a 30 Pips loss if price goes against Order-1.

Thanks kokanal.

This is the first time his real strategy in the room was revealed.

There are some questions though and I hope you can answer them.

1. What does x-1 lots mean ?

If Order-1 = 1 Lot,

Order 2 would be 1 - 1 = 0 Lot.

Will he replace Order-2 if it hits SL (15 Pips) but price again turns around in the direction of order-1 ?

Or does he wait until Order-3 opens and accepts 15 Pips loss of Order-2 ?

3. Again about the entry: Does he place the pending order at the SR-Line or does he wait until the candle closes

which broke the SR and then places the pending order at the high/low of that candle ?

Thanks.

to answer your first question. lets say your equity is 3k. just using a round figure for 30 pips sl if you loose 180$ it would be 6% of your account. so if you loose 0.6 as your first lot ie xlot and all other lots are x-1 meaning 0.5. by one I mean whatever the previous number is. Y is that I dont know. it works for me haha

2. so lets say first order is hit 45 pips meaning second order is open. now this second order had a 15 pip sl right? so basically now sl of 1st and second order be the same ie 30+ for ist order and 15- for second order. Lets say yu entered first order at 100.00 and second at 100.45. as soon as price comes to 100.45 you will move stop for first to 100.30 and second will already have sl to 100.30. now price still moves in our direction and reaches 100.60. the third order will open and it will have a preset sl of 100.45. and you will move first and second order sl to 100.45 now. you will keep on doing that uptill you hit sl and at any giiven time all orders will have same price sl. hope this clears.

so entry is the most subjective part. by far its always a S/R. but which one to choose is a mystery for me. I would say choose the strongest one which you think.

if "Once you define an entry point after that its all mechanical" like said Kokanal

I think after that we can use an ea to control the orders and stops.

YO buddy you are right on the sweet spot. Any programmers in the forum please come forward. I can help mechanise both strats with manual entry which we all can refine.

Yes, joeytrader,

locking in 30 Pips profit instead of 15 for order-1 would make more sense,

but kokanal told us otherwise ..... or he meant what you assume but wrote it differently.

I hope he will clarify for us soon.

And trading on a live account and seeing Order-1 getting to 30 Pips profit or 35 , I would move SL to BE or BE+5 to

not getting into a 30 Pips loss if price goes against Order-1.

Please see my other post where i describe the method in detail.

I am still trying to understand too, myself. But I thought by the time trade#2 is opened at 45 pips away from trade #1, then trade #1's SL is now moved to 30 pips in profit for trade #1. So if price now go against us, then trade #2 will get stopped out at its SL of -15 pips, but trade #1 will be stopped out at +30 pips. So there is still a net profit of +15 pips. Am I understanding this correctly?

So in my understanding of this, the moment trade #2 gets triggered, then he is already in a no-loss situation from now on. (I am assuming to accept the mere 15 pips profit without replacing any stopped out orders)

Haha yea after all you got it 100% right. so if you have 2nd trade hit you have a no loss situaiton. very simple yet elegant way to trade.

Thanks kokanal. Now that we have the method after entry, if we can refine (or pin down) the chap's exact entry methodology. We are golden.

Just one quick question. It is probably already answered elsewhere in this thread, but it is too long now to try to search: at what time does the author starts looking for set-up? For example, what time does he start his trading room each day? (at Euro session open? London open? etc)

Hi all,

as I see the entry of trade is a bit subjective, but when we are in trade, things are more or less clear. I think to develop a "manager" EA, first it would be important to put together all of our knowledge in a doc file. After that we can further develop the EA with entry point.

Can somebody write this doc file? After that I'll write an EA.

hey guys,

I have spent the entire night reading through this whole thread, sounds like we might have something working here. I do lotsa programming, have been writing mql's for sometime now. I could try to write the latest system as described by kokanal. BTW has the skype group been setup?

If not lets get started. I have already started a skype group. I am not sure if its allowed to post skype contacts, but pm me for the skype group. I am very excited to be working on something with a bunch of traders.

Also please confirm the inputs for the EA I will be creating (for the latest breakout strategy from kokanal) as well as the logic below

user entries for the EA

InitialStopLossPips 30

InitialLotSize (use your own MM to decide for the first order)

InitialOpenPrice (price to open the position with buy/sell)

Symbol (currency to open)

PipsToOpenAdditionalPosition 45

PipsStopLossAfterAdditionalPosition 30

1. Entry (buy/sell) at given price with given lotSize & stoploss

2. pending (buy/sell) 45pips later [please confirm lot Size for subsequent orders same or decreasing] with at Stoploss at 15

3. when pending order is opened

a. set SL of 1rst order to 30pips

b. pending (buy/sell) 45pips away from the second order that has just opened

4. at any anytime if stoploss is hit, cancel all pending orders

looking forward to hearing from you guys!

hey guys,

. . .

user entries for the EA

InitialStopLossPips 30

InitialLotSize (use your own MM to decide for the first order)

InitialOpenPrice (price to open the position with buy/sell)

Symbol (currency to open)

PipsToOpenAdditionalPosition 45

PipsStopLossAfterAdditionalPosition 30

1. Entry (buy/sell) at given price with given lotSize & stoploss

2. pending (buy/sell) 45pips later [please confirm lot Size for subsequent orders same or decreasing] with at Stoploss at 15

3. when pending order is opened

a. set SL of 1rst order to 30pips

b. pending (buy/sell) 45pips away from the second order that has just opened

4. at any anytime if stoploss is hit, cancel all pending orders

. . .

Need to confirm with kokanal, or others more familiar with the current strategy:

However, my understanding is that, after the 2nd order is opened, from then on, each subsequent orders (3rd order, 4th order, etc.) are only 15 pips away from the previous one. (Only the 2nd order is 45 pips away from the 1st order, then all the rest are 15 pips)

For SL, an easier way to think of this is, only the 1st order has SL of 30 pips. Then when the 2nd order is opened, ALL SL will from now be only 15 pips away from the most recently opened order.

For example, if the trade is going long (buy orders):

. 1st trade opened: SL = 30 pips below 1st trade

. 2nd trade opened @ 45 pips above 1st trade: ALL stop loss (SL for 1st and 2nd order) = 15 pips below 2nd trade

. 3rd trade opened @ 15 pips above 2nd trade: ALL stop loss (SL for 1st & 2nd & 3rd order) = 15 pips below 3rd trade

. 4th trade opened @ 15 pips above 3rd trade: ALL stop loss (SL for 1st+2nd+3rd+4th order) = 15 pips below 4th trade

. . . etc.

Edited by joeytrader

Need to confirm with kokanal, or others more familiar with the current strategy:

However, my understanding is that, after the 2nd order is opened, from then on, each subsequent orders (3rd order, 4th order, etc.) are only 15 pips away from the previous one. (Only the 2nd order is 45 pips away from the 1st order, then all the rest are 15 pips)

For SL, an easier to think of this is, only the 1st order has SL of 30 pips. Then when the 2nd order is opened, ALL SL will from now be only 15 pips away from the most recently opened order.

For example, if the trade is going long (buy orders):

. 1st trade opened: SL = 30 pips below 1st trade

. 2nd trade opened @ 45 pips above 1st trade: ALL stop loss (SL for 1st and 2nd order) = 15 pips below 2nd trade

. 3rd trade opened @ 15 pips above 2nd trade: ALL stop loss (SL for 1st & 2nd & 3rd order) = 15 pips below 3rd trade

. 4th trade opened @ 15 pips above 3rd trade: ALL stop loss (SL for 1st+2nd+3rd+4th order) = 15 pips below 4th trade

. . . etc.

You are correct joeytrader.