5k to a million in just Months on a Live account

kokanal,

I trust that you make good profits with the shadow-trend-strategy.

The only pitfall I can see there is a whipsaw which forces you to double your lot-sizes until you run into a margin call.

But I think that such whipsaws don´t happen often.

It is a bit of luck to chose the "right" range because everything can happen. We cannot know where the price will go.

Maybe you have found something which places the odds in your favor. I remember you talked about it, but it is buried under many pages of postings.

About Sebastian:

- He sold 2 manuals which don´t reveal his live-strategy. That is indeed a scam.

- He promised crushbeat a non-risk trip to get him into the subscription and he did not keep his word. That is a scam.

- He obviously traded without a SL, probably "hoping" that price will reverse. That is like playing russian roulette. A good trader would never do that and Sebastian presented himself as a "genius" who mastered Forex. That smells like a scam too to me.

On the other hand, the strategies "revealed" in his manuals can be profitable, not if traded exactly like the description, but

with additional rules.

Especially strategy-3 can be very stressfull if price whipsaws and you end up with a 100 Pips-move into one direction getting only about 30 Pips profit from it because most positions were closed at BE and the overall result is a loss

because you never know when you should close the losers.

Sebastian made a big mistake when he opened the trading-room. He cannot take the emotional pressure which comes

when 20 people watch him and most are afraid that they will lose money.

This increases the stress and pressure on him extremely .... leading to false decisions which result in losses.

My 2 cent.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said Fxeasy. still we should give some credit for his strategy. Also regarding the third strat, if you have 100 pip movement one side there is no way you can have a loss. Only thing you might get is a no loss or break even. If you get 30 pip movement then you will make sure that stops are moved to breakeven.

This brings me to the topic of 4xspinner which i think would be a good tool to use. I have not bought it but from look of it, it looks like it would be very easy to move stops by dragging only a line. I think we need to focus our energy on refining this strat. i have seen some light after almost 2 years of messing up with ea's and would love to collaborate with anybody interested in refining this strat.

Also regarding the third strat' date=' if you have 100 pip movement one side there is no way you can have a loss.[/quote']

Here you are wrong.

I had it happening. Whipsaws like crazy and then I had 2 or 3 open longs while price was going down. This is possible because you replace trades which were closed with BE if price turns around in that direction.

Then you have 2 or 3 open longs and because you cannot move SL to BE fast enough on Mt4 ( broker restrictions or price moves too fast ), you are dragging 2 or 3 positions in loss all the way into the opposite direction.

There it happens often that price opens the next level, then moves back and the position is closed at BE. Then price moves again into the same direction.

I had 100 Pips-moves and normally you would expect to get 100 Pips profit from it, but I only got about 40 Pips profit and the overall loss was bigger than the profit.

So please don´t try to tell me that it is impossible when I have seen it happening in forward testing and I am glad that I did not do it on a live account.

Because of these multiple Stopouts at BE I thought that I should better make a TP of 30 Pips and move SL to BE at 20 or 30.

What happened then ?

TP was not hit, but price went into the other direction and I had the same whipsaw and more losses in the end.

Then I tried it with the doubling of lot-sizes and in one case I got a margin call because of whipsaws.

No, it is not as easy as you describe it.

It all depends on your luck when you chose a range to start with.

That´s why I said: Please tell us how to chose the range. You seem to be very lucky in that .... or you have thoughts and a plan with it which leads to finding better entries.

I did not know the 4xspinner, but it is what is needed to make manual trading more effective at the nasty Mt4-platform.

I have to change the broker too because a Stop-Limit of 10 Pips is way too big. On Exness there are no limits at all. You can place orders inside the spread. Maybe I will go there.

from my understanding if your first order went 30 pips and second got opened you will move your stop to 15 pip profit on first one. and if market moves against you you will end up loosing 15 pip on second long and gaining those 15 pip on first long meaning breakeven.

Certainly if market moves way fast which he recommends not to trade for eg around NFP then I share your concern. Still I think 4xspinner or similar trade management ea can overcome this problem to great extent.

regarding the ranges here is my way

I am only selecting ranges in later time of market for eg around 6-7.30 EST before asian session i will choose a range on EJ anywhere from 40-60 pips (this is important). this range does not have to be exactly pointed out by his indicator but you should choose one where a pin bar formed and price reversed inside the range or price touched it twice. choosing timing before important gives momentum on your side and less chances of whipsaws.

also make sure when you are choosing tp that there is no major daily or weekly resistance in between. for eg if you chose long at 110.10 and tp of 60 with 110.70 In case there is a huge (past)resistance lets say at 110.50 then either not place that range or just sit there and manually close orders there.

Usually by the time market opens it tries to break the range and hits tp. I have encountered some occasion where 1st or second or even third order got hit but then reversed to hit my double counter orders. Majority of the time this move will hit tp. only few occasion i had to place the 3x orders but that was a sure shot thing.

We can find a chat room where we all can post our ranges as they are forming and trade together.

I am attaching an excel file in which if you put price of your range and your equity it does all the calculations for you. Its a very helpful tool for me. Hope this helps everybody too.

hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/395983115/Blackjack.xls.html

I would like somebody who has programming skills to come forward and we can make an ea. here we (humans) will pick a range and let the robot trade after that.

from my understanding if your first order went 30 pips and second got opened you will move your stop to 15 pip profit on first one. and if market moves against you you will end up loosing 15 pip on second long and gaining those 15 pip on first long meaning breakeven.

No, I traded according to the manual, with 10 Pips TP and no SL ..... strategy-3.

That´s why BE is hit so many times on EJ.

There are 3 strategies in the first manual and a H4-strategy in the second manual ( which gives very few trade-setups and some of them are losers ).

I have downloaded the AutoGraf4 . It is nice but cannot be used without studying the manual and learning all the features.

The 4xSpinner looks much more easy to me. Hopefully someone will upload it ( it has been shared already but as usual links are dead ).

kokanal,

thanks for explaining how you pick ranges.

1000% now? please tell us more about it. is it pure scam or did he regained the big loss?

@kokanal,

you said that you are in his room, right ?

What is this ?

Lost 60% last Wednesday and within 3 days recovered the loss and went from 3.5k to 5k ?

Something is wrong here.

NO something not wrong here. He just overlevraged. He did three tries. first he lost. then he broke even and then bang he made his money. lol

I saw that loss happening and him coming out live in front of my eyes. Loss was sure a scam (lol) but profit not.

Well guys I can vouch for what you see on his blog is seen by me real time. I know his system is different from that pdf but current system he is risking only 5-6% of his account and can make upto 10-20% easily each session. I know we all think too good to be true is usually not true but it is.

I think his current system has some subjectiveness to where to enter. Once you define an entry point after that its all mechanical. One cannot explain in writing how to figure out that entry point. With time only one can master it. please note that I am not advertising for him or something like that. But as all of you I am looking for something which works in forex and after 2 years I have found something which is pretty awesome.

Instead of criticising we should focus on refining this strategy and using it with forward test and see ourselves how things are.

well its a new strat which he is using. he will place a pending sell or buy with x lot with 30 sl and no tp. the next order is 45 pips away with 15 pip sl and lot is x-1. all other orders are also 15 pip away from each other with same lot. so when market moves 45 pip in his favor and second one opens he changes sl of first one to 30 pips. now if third is opened sl on first two will be the entry point for second and so on and so forth. most of the time you will end making abt 10%, few time breakeven and some time even loss of 30 pips. but with this system if you get lucky and get a straight 100 pip movement without any retrace ( which I have not yet seen) you can double your account in that.

so how to calcualte lots. your first lot x 30 pips should not be more than 5-6% of your account. rest is simple.

I think his current system has some subjectiveness to where to enter. Once you define an entry point after that its all mechanical.

There has to be a way to describe how he finds the entry point...can't be intuition, has to be some kind of reasoning

I wanna jump in the room but i think i have to be UP at like 2AM my time, EEEEEEESH

I talked to him about MT4 trade copier but not sure if he's working on that or possibly an EA.

so for finding an entry point basically he uses a major support or resistance. guess part comes when he changes his S/r to come closer to the price ie shorten the range. My best advice to people would be to on m15 when you see a candle breaching a major S/R then at the end of candle start this progression. that will take out lot of guessing. regarding video it takes sometime 1 hour and sometimes many to complete the overall session. I can post examples which you can already see on his blog and try to explain.

so for finding an entry point basically he uses a major support or resistance. guess part comes when he changes his S/r to come closer to the price ie shorten the range. My best advice to people would be to on m15 when you see a candle breaching a major S/R then at the end of candle start this progression. that will take out lot of guessing. regarding video it takes sometime 1 hour and sometimes many to complete the overall session. I can post examples which you can already see on his blog and try to explain.

major S/R meaning 4hr and higher?

is he trading the bounce off of these or the break through these?

thanks MUCH

well its a new strat which he is using. he will place a pending sell or buy with x lot with 30 sl and no tp. the next order is 45 pips away with 15 pip sl and lot is x-1. all other orders are also 15 pip away from each other with same lot. so when market moves 45 pip in his favor and second one opens he changes sl of first one to 30 pips. now if third is opened sl on first two will be the entry point for second and so on and so forth. most of the time you will end making abt 10%, few time breakeven and some time even loss of 30 pips. but with this system if you get lucky and get a straight 100 pip movement without any retrace ( which I have not yet seen) you can double your account in that.

so how to calcualte lots. your first lot x 30 pips should not be more than 5-6% of your account. rest is simple.

Thanks, kokanal. Just wondering, has he always been using this method in his room? Or does he change his method from time to time? For example, has he ever even used the other 4 methods from his two ebooks?