5k to a million in just Months on a Live account

Would you be interested in coding his shadow trend strategy which I am using with great success?

if you are talking to me, hell yeah!! I will try it over the weekend. but what do you say we stick to the manual input for the start price? do add me on skype so we can have a chat.

Need to confirm with kokanal, or others more familiar with the current strategy:

However, my understanding is that, after the 2nd order is opened, from then on, each subsequent orders (3rd order, 4th order, etc.) are only 15 pips away from the previous one. (Only the 2nd order is 45 pips away from the 1st order, then all the rest are 15 pips)

For SL, an easier way to think of this is, only the 1st order has SL of 30 pips. Then when the 2nd order is opened, ALL SL will from now be only 15 pips away from the most recently opened order.

For example, if the trade is going long (buy orders):

. 1st trade opened: SL = 30 pips below 1st trade

. 2nd trade opened @ 45 pips above 1st trade: ALL stop loss (SL for 1st and 2nd order) = 15 pips below 2nd trade

. 3rd trade opened @ 15 pips above 2nd trade: ALL stop loss (SL for 1st & 2nd & 3rd order) = 15 pips below 3rd trade

. 4th trade opened @ 15 pips above 3rd trade: ALL stop loss (SL for 1st+2nd+3rd+4th order) = 15 pips below 4th trade

. . . etc.

thanx for that got it. I was already had something like to build short position on the GBPAUD which is very volatile. it was quite profitable, until now the trend has changed towards long for the forseeable medium term.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you mean the Milionaire system from Sebastian, Germany than it is working. He opened and live account with $500 for his members and made in 3 months $5,000 from it. It is breakout London or any expected breakout paced with 3 sell and 3 buy hedging orders in Martingale manner.

Opps! Looks like I am too late with the news.

Hermes

If you mean the Milionaire system from Sebastian, Germany than it is working. He opened and live account with $500 for his members and made in 3 months $5,000 from it. It is breakout London or any expected breakout paced with 3 sell and 3 buy hedging orders in Martingale manner.

Opps! Looks like I am too late with the news.

Hermes

Hermes,

it is a long thread and Sebastian told everybody on his blog that he does not use the strategies which he sold to people.

Only subscribed members in his webinar-room see his actual strategy which he adapts every once in a while.

kokanal is a subscriber and from him we hope to get the newest strategy.

I've been there

does somebody have access to his room and tell us more about the way he trades? the system he is selling is just a breakout strategy but its NOT the way he is trading and making the big money.

Hi guys

I've been there ........

at Sebastians Webinar and I went out after a couple of days askin' for a refund through Paypal compliant system

Sebastian doesn't keep his promises to teach and support in ENGLISH his trade.

And more,one of his Fellower on the chat asked me if I was there to steal the system.

So I went off.

Be aware:that is a GERMAN private investors club

As I said to Sebastian,he shouldn't accept money from international customers IF he is not ready to explain his trades in ENGLISH and to support in ENGLISH new Customers (as promised before purchasing)

that is not correct

About the method:in my opinion is very discretional

Sebastian is a Forex Genius,but a normal trader like me can't learn nothing from him

He is a great Trader

He is not a Teacher

He promised support and explanation through Skype and emails too

He never did it!!

He answered to all my Emails BEFORE purchasing.

He never answered to my mails AFTER purchasing

Now he'll have to explain his manners to Paypal Compliants Officer

that's it

Maybe you can share your acocunt if its already paid and you dont get your money back. Or some of you can record some videos where he is explaining his trades. For me as a german it wouldnt be too hard to understand and than I can tell you more about the way he trades.

• 2 weeks later...

Who will pay to check. Steinitz again.

Who wants to be a millionaire?

Turn $500 into $1 million in 12 months (only 12 trades in total)

Live Webinar Thursday July 1, 2010 6:00 PM PST

$49.00

Seating is limited to the first 100 people

To reserve your seat in the upcoming webinar please click on the link below:

http://www.forexrobottrader.com/new_buynow.php?product_id=Access to 1 Webinar

After payment is received I will send you a confirmation e-mail with your webinar instructions and unique password to join on the date of the webinar.

• 2 weeks later...
500 to 10k in just about 2-3 months ...... spectacular !! .....and we still dont have a clue as to his strategy!

I think kokanal has it figured out ( he is a subscriber ) and he shared the main points. ( buried in this thread )

Maybe it is too simple for us .... therefore we move on to hundreds of other systems,

but I am sure that none of us ever turned 5k to 100k within 5 months and another 500 to 10k within 3 months.

Sure, the main point in Sebastian´s strategy(ies) is the entry, the best range.

And patience because the moves do not happen immediately.

I am not a subscriber.

From what I see on his blog, he is hedging.

Today he wrote things like: "we got rid of our short positions today .... now only the short-positions remain and

must get out ..... Longterm-Trend is definitely short ."

Strange guy.

@hermanhess,

who traded 500 Dollars to 650k in two and a half months ?

And how ?

Of course I know it is possible, but all traders I know have lost more than won in Forex.