5k to a million in just Months on a Live account

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all the grid and snow ball technique are secondary. The thing here important is his entry level and decide to go with breakout or not, this is very subjective. Until you guys find out the strategy that defines when, on what and buy or sell, the grid/snowball and MM are useless. because you do not know what and when to shot, even you have a fantastic gun.

important is: trying to find out what strategy that he use to find the first entry.

Edited by finimej

Following is the original post :

06-04-2010 03:58 AM #391

crushbeat

* View Profile

* View Forum Posts

* Private Message

* View Blog Entries

* Add as Contact

Gold Member crushbeat is on a distinguished road

May 2009

Thanks

yeah..

he is a SCAM.. i joined his trading room and yesterday i put it on real to follow his trades... and I lost 60% Of my account..

and he kept silentt.. he lost too but the problem is he said it is only 5-10 DD.. and put stop loss of 30.

but tat day he put stop loss to 0 aka no stop loss. and the EJ was going up.

i just follow and trust him but lost 60% is something i cant imagine.

i know loss is a common thing. but not this way of loss.

and he offered guarantee to me tat i wont loss when i emailed him when i wanted to buy his product.

and he keeps silent when i ask it.

and he doesnt update the blog after tat day.

he lost around 2,3K.

wat a bad day...

I'll discuss the hard part in real life trading this method.

1.The fund in Interactive broker will be too large and Dukascopy

2.Slippage and the spread

3.When any side of Level3(Let's say L3 ) been opened and the price immediately go down(so u don't have time/spread to SL at BE),so as L2, L1 been opened and price immediately go down without close at BE(after above mentioned L3 scenerio),the Margin will go higher,not to mention if there're L4,L5,L6...

Edited by jenava2002

He lost 60 % in one day and did not post screenshots for some days, but he recovered fast and went up and up.

crushbeat called him a "scam" because he doesn´t treat customers correctly.

I already posted my personal feelings about Sebastian, everybody can read it somewhere in the thread.

My feelings and my opinion about him are not positive, but that does not change the fact that he made 100k from 5k within a few months and since May he made 18k from 500 Dollars.

Nothing to discuss about his success, only envy maybe and useless speculations.

@jenava,

all that has been discussed already. He does not trade the strategy you are talking about.

The strategy I'm talking is the author's original (with grid concept looks like more insurance in UNREAL life).The new way he trade is dangerous when price is ranging(But can have much preety account faster in REAL life).Beside,does he keep his trading unchange to reach that amount of account?No!

Friends ,try not doubt if I'm envy or not!Let's make this strategy more real and better if possible!

Sure it is possible to make an SL/TP adjusting EA for even multiple opened orders. I wonder why didn't others already make it? Or use the already available ones.

Of course, if there's a multi-pips movement within a tick or two then this EA could not save you, either. Simply don't trade at the obviously manipulated times like the news, swap time etc. when spreads are widening and/or stops/orders are not guaranteed. An EA can be programmed for this, no problem.

r u guys sales of the auther?this strategy wont work!

Yes, and because it does not work, Sebastian traded a 5k account to 120k within a few months,

then a $500 account to 20k within 3 months.

You seem to doubt the facts.

If you would have read the whole thread, you would know that he does not trade according to the manual(s).

It was written many times in many postings, but you may have overlooked it, right ?

What is your intention here ?

I now make the following proposal: The people who are there all day gonna wind in some forums to trash as any to write but do something productive and sets up a betting sites where you can bet against, or flat on my account or not? Since you had time ne task and you could put hope in something that comes out, because in their trading does not seem to know how to apply for da ne disbursement, as also.

From his blog .... Google Translator ...

I now make the following proposal: The people who are there all day gonna wind in some forums to trash as any to write but do something productive and sets up a betting sites where you can bet against, or flat on my account or not? Since you had time ne task and you could put hope in something that comes out, because in their trading does not seem to know how to apply for da ne disbursement, as also.

From his blog .... Google Translator ...

I cannot understand this. What is it about?

Chris