5k to a million in just Months on a Live account

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can i sell my work here http://germanstrat.mt4live.com/ hhahhaaaa

Of course you can sell it .... but not in Indo-investasi . LOL

But it is only demo.

Would you dare to go live now with your strategy ?

Your stats are excellent.

maybe I am missing something here' date=' but what EA section is it supposed to be ? [/quote']

http://indo-investasi.com/forumdisplay.php/14-MetaTrader-Expert-Advisors

Regards

Edited by fxeasy5

can some please explain this phrase in the shadow system:

"The most importand thing you must know about this strategy, is: Look on the first trade sessions, when the first trade takes the tp from 60 pips, the session is endet!"

Does the author mean the first trade as in the one he describes as being the 0.1 lot size trade? So when this trade hits tp you close all open trades, because the other 2 trades wont have hit tp because they are placed incrementally, 10 pips away - so when 1st trade hits tp, 2nd trade would only be 50 pips in profit (not yet reached tp) and the 3rd trade would only be 40 pips in profit (not yet reached tp), but we close them both anyway? And we also close all pending orders?

The author is not clear about this all.

Some things are vague, foggy , some contradict each other .... and he did it intentionally ( or because he is not able to do better ), because he is "the best" and his buyers have to subscribe to his chatroom to follow him, otherwise they

are left in the dark.

That is what he "revealed" on his blog when he announced the chatroom.

I traded strategy-3 today and it was terrible.

10 Pips distance between the orders is too tight.

Most trades are stopped out at BE , some at 10 Pips profit.

Because of this the distance between Longs and Shorts is getting bigger and bigger ... and

you get about 4 open Longs in Drawdown plus 3 or more Shorts in Drawdown.

Now I know why he changed his strategy to a simple breakout-system.

can some please explain this phrase in the shadow system:

"The most importand thing you must know about this strategy, is: Look on the first trade sessions, when the first trade takes the tp from 60 pips, the session is endet!"

Does the author mean the first trade as in the one he describes as being the 0.1 lot size trade? So when this trade hits tp you close all open trades, because the other 2 trades wont have hit tp because they are placed incrementally, 10 pips away - so when 1st trade hits tp, 2nd trade would only be 50 pips in profit (not yet reached tp) and the 3rd trade would only be 40 pips in profit (not yet reached tp), but we close them both anyway? And we also close all pending orders?

My understanding is that he means that all the trades (0.1,0.2,0.3) are hit tp. then the session has ended which we usually call as a progression.

I am not sure, kokanal.

If you are lucky, then all trades close in profit.

If not, those with higher lot-sizes hit SL, which means that the opposite order opens with doubled lot-size.

If price retraces again, that order hits SL and the opposite order opens with doubled lot-size.

It all depends on luck.

Well fxeasy5,

take Gj for example. find any 60 pip range where either the price has touched twice or a pinbar was formed. then see how the market breaks and how many time you will end up loosing more than 3 trade succession in a row....... just back trade it or demo trade it for few weeks. you will see what i mean. Art is in range selection which is not that hard to do. especially when you focus on ranges formed just before all major session open.

i read finish this thread, and from exciting to disappointing...

am i fooled?

if this is really a scam, the moderator should highlight it...

however, i think even the strategy is not exactly what he uses, it should be somehow similar.

Like i can see kokanal is making good result using 1st strategy. However, i somehow do not like the idea of doubling the lot size while losing...

However, i like the idea of the 3rd strategy, as many of you.

I would like to give it a try somehow.

Although, if anyone here has developed some EA for it and willing to share, that would be great.

a quick summary of his last post:

he lost US 211 in his last session due to some illness he quitted trading for that day. he claims that this losing position would have be a winner if he had keep on trading but anyhow.

I contacted him but never get a response, I want to see the promised notary statement . his system woks for sure, but how profitable I have to question. with those tight stops you get stopped out pretty often . most important is the range, which imho should be very small, ofetn found after asia session beginning 1 hour before london. other than that it is just the old darvas box trading combined with averaging up.

Well fxeasy5,

take Gj for example. find any 60 pip range where either the price has touched twice or a pinbar was formed. then see how the market breaks and how many time you will end up loosing more than 3 trade succession in a row....... just back trade it or demo trade it for few weeks. you will see what i mean. Art is in range selection which is not that hard to do. especially when you focus on ranges formed just before all major session open.

I traded EJ on my live-account with strategy-3.

You cannot get results on live like you have on demo and backtesting.

Ok, let us assume that finding the best range is most important.

But what about the experiences I made on live ?

1. Often price whipsaws and you have one or more trades in Drawdown.

2. Finally, price breaks with a good move, e.g. upwards.

Now I have 2 or more Shorts in Drawdown.

Here is what happens in live-trading:

The move upwards sometimes went 60 Pips or more, but

from 6 Long-orders, about 4 are stopped out at BE.

The strategy-3 says: Place pending orders every 10 Pips.

If price moves 10 Pips in profit, move SL to BE, then trail SL with 10 Pips.

Oh yes, fine.

When the move upwards has reached 70 Pips, I have only a fraction of profit from it because of BE-stopouts.

But the 2 (or 3 or 4 ) short-orders are still there in huge drawdown.

Well, someone would suggest to close the shorts on the move up.

Oh yes, fine.

But at the end of the move, the closed losses are bigger than the closed profits.

And sometimes when I closed the Shorts, price reversed and I had to open new Shorts somewhere, but never got

into profit, because then the Longs were in DD.

It looks like getting stopped out at BE does not happen to you, kokanal.

Why ?

Ok, I tried the other strategy with doubling lot-sizes.

It got worse than with strategy-3.

I ended up with big lot-sizes and the SLs which were hit often .... losses piled up.

My observation: Shadow-strategy and strategy-3 are not as profitable as described in the manual.