5k to a million in just Months on a Live account

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone,

This is indeed interesting strategy. I think I understand it but may be wrong. One day of trial and for further forward results on demo please see the following. http://germanstrat.mt4live.com/

Accounts less than 0.5 lot are my scalping trades. you can see my account exploded by 40% in one day. I am using way over leverage but trying to imitate results of the author of this strat. aim is to make 10k into 100k in 2 months. Will see how it goes........

Please keep us posted on your progress as you move forward. Also, I admit I still have not understood every trade on your statement as I tried to follow them. Are you using strategy 1, 2, and/or 3? Because I notice some differences in lot sizes, I assume it is not just strategy 3 (where the sizes remain constant)? Or are the increase in lot sizes simply due to constant recalculation based on increasing bank size?

"kokonal" your mt4live stats page sems not working... anyway.. strategy 3 is very interesting.. just need to find the correct way to trade them and it will be very successfull... just try to test every possibile scenario of prevent high DD or eventally looses..

My understanding on strategy 3 may be incomplete, but I thought the beauty of this is there can never be high DD? (At least not like martingale type of DD) Because as any one trade goes into high DD territory, you should also have opposing trade (1, 2, and perhaps 3) going into profit.

To illustrate with only 1 pair of opposing trade, if the distance between L1 and S1 is 50 pips, then the highest DD is only ever going to be 50 pips. No matter which side price eventually goes deeply into, anything past the distance between L1 and S1 will have BOTH L1 and S1 opened, so they cancel out each other. I think it is called hedging or something like that.

Now if we add in L2 and/or S2, as the price moves away in any one direction, the opened L2 or S2 trade will also start collecting pips, and if the price move is 50 more pips, then the profit from this L2 or S2 trade will now cover the DD distance between L1 and S1. So from here onward is pure profit

And we also have L3 or S3 trade opened by now, which should be pure profit (because the DD from the losing side is already more than offset by the 1 and 2 trades)

I am probably still missing something, and this is not the only possible scenario, (for example, in fxeasy5's post #171 above, there is an example of 4 trades opened and in DD at the same time,) but this is my understanding so far.

Edited by joeytrader

how about the following scenario for strategy 3:

Suppose the distance is 40 pips:

1) L1 is opened then price drops

2) S1 is opened

3) drops another 10 pips, we move S1 stoploss to breakeven, S2 is opened, (L1 = -50 pips)

4) price rises 10 pips, S1 will be stopped out at breakeven(L1 = -40 pips, S2 = -10 pips)

5) price drops another 20 pips, S2's stoploss is moved to breakeven, S3 is opened (S3 = 0 pips, S2 = 10 pips, L1 = -60 pips, )

6) price rieses again another 10 pips, S2 will be stopped out, now we only have L1 = -50 pips, S3 = -10 pips

7) price drops again without retrace

Maybe I don't fully understand the strategy 3, I am not sure how we can get a profit session after we reach step 7.

Can anybody correct me or explain the above scenario?

Thanks in advance.

I want to point to the rule of placing new orders at a shorter distance than the origina range in strategy 3.

Example: L1 open, price goes down.

S1 and S2 open.

Price goes up again.

S1 hit BE, S2 goes into drawdown.

Now we place L4 , but 10 Pips lower then the entry of L1.

fxeasy5, one question here, when you place L4 here, do you need to cancel the original L3 (which still has not been opened yet)? Otherwise we will have 4 long orders and 3 short orders (assuming the S1 is already replaced by S4).

2) S1 is opened

3) drops another 10 pips, we move S1 stoploss to breakeven, S2 is opened, (L1 = -50 pips)

4) price rises 10 pips, S1 will be stopped out at breakeven(L1 = -40 pips, S2 = -10 pips)

5) price drops another 20 pips, S2's stoploss is moved to breakeven, S3 is opened (S3 = 0 pips, S2 = 10 pips, L1 = -60 pips, )

6) price rieses again another 10 pips, S2 will be stopped out, now we only have L1 = -50 pips, S3 = -10 pips

Maybe I don't fully understand the strategy 3, I am not sure how we can get a profit session after we reach step 7.

Thanks in advance.

I do not fully understand strategy 3 either.

This is just my own interpretation so far:

I think the key here is somehow we must have 3 opened trades going in the correct direction, in your example, we need 3 opened Short trades by the end of the major price drive.

With your example, if after step (4), with S1 stopped out, and price immediately heads down again, we do not have a chance to re-enter a new Short trade S4 at the old price of S1. This is a fuzzy area that is not clear from the manual what we can do about it. Personally, (with no experience or testing to back this up), I am tempted to try to set a new S4 either (a) 10 pips further down from S3, or (b) if time and spread permits, set a new S4 somewhere between the old S1 and S2.

For what to do after step (6) with S2 stopped out, same issue as with step (4). Can we squeeze in a new S5 either (a) even further down south, or (b) somewhere in between old S2 and S3.

I hope fxeasy, or anyone else with a better understanding, can explain better than me.

2) S1 is opened

Thanks in advance.

As I understand at some point we have to add anothe Sell or long when such scenario happens... I will have to re-reade the manual to exactly understand when to add this additional orders... will post here when i got more clever to understand this point...

i have also problems understanding the re-entries. maybe someone can point me in the right directions as I want to demo it next week and will share results here.

to narrow the range makes sense, but when to stop? how many pending orders are set the first time, 4 ? is there a fixed TP for those, 50 pip?

if you add postions repeatedly you´ll never stop trading.... just curious.

It's the original shadow trend system. L1 is 0.5 L2 is 1.0 and L3 is 2.0. Same for the shorts. I traded total 3 setups. 2 on Gjpy and one on Ejpy. First gj setup I did not have guts and trailed the stop so made less pips although nice profit there. The last 2 setups I let it go and it hit tp making huge profits. Please do not pay attention to the leverage as I am sure it is very high. I will keep updating my results.

2) S1 is opened

Thanks in advance.

I think the answer is that we have to open orders every 10 pips and not confine ourselves to three orders. So as price drops you will open short orders every 10 pips so the profit from all the short orders will be more than the loss from L1

This is the only possible explanation and i came to this conclusion from reading the following sentence in both the horrible google translated manual and fxeasy's excellent translated manual.

The original manual says ------:

"Should only the plan rise and every trade are opened without which becomes falling and with 0 ausgesstoppt becomes, if this was a profit of 555pips in 100 pips movement"

Fxeasy's translation pretty much says the same thing----:

"If price moves up without retracing 10 Pips, we would get 555 Pips profit in a 100 Pips move

by trailing all Stop-Losses 10 Pips."

Its possible to get 555 pips from 100 pip movement only if we open orders every 10 pips.

100(1st order)+90(2nd order)+80(3rd)+70(4th)+60(5th)+50(6th)+40(7th)+30(8th)+20(9th)+10(10th)=550pips

If someone is able to acquire the updated manual hopefully it will help all of us.

Edited by hermanhess

The idea behind what he is doing sounds ok to me. It reminds me of Georges 'Forex Trading made E-Z' with adding positions every 5 or 10 pips and moving stops up close behind so you don't end up losing if price reverses quickly. The main difference is george's entry criteria is different and his T/P is basically "Once he reaches 20pips total or 5% he exits". Other than that, I think there is potential here when adding positions and moving stops quickly.

I hope I can address all questions so far.

Important: The author is confused when he explains strategy-3 because first he talks about SL = range , then later on he explains

that we close Long-1 when all 3 Shorts hit TP.

This is nonsense.

Somewhere along the line he was asked and he clarified that he does not use SL for the initial orders.

SL is only used for trailing and the first SL is placed only if an order

moves 10 Pips into floating profit.

fxea,

I will answer between the lines.

2) S1 is opened

Here L4 is placed as pending order below the entry-level of L1.

Why ?

Because S2-entry-level is 10 Pips below S1 and we need a corresponding

pending-order at distance = range = 40 Pips for this active S2.

L2 is deleted.

Here L5 will be placed as pending order at 40 Pips distance from entry-level of S3.

L3 will be deleted ( we can discuss this deletion later, maybe it is better

to keep the initial L2 and L3 in place.

That way we would have active L1 and pending orders L4, L5 , L2 and L3.

You have found a miserable possibility which might never happen,

but with the "luck" some of us have here, it will happen.

I vote for the suggestion of hermanhess.

In such a case let us place more pending Shorts every 10 Pips and hope and pray that price will not close them all at BE but some in 10 Pips profit or better 3 or more of them hit TP ( where to place it ??? mechanical

TP = range ? Nobody knows, it is up to everybody´s discretion ).

Other possibility: Close the nasty L1 and hope that price will move down until the overall result is positive and we close the Short(s).

Thanks in advance.

I am sure the author never faced such situations - or he "forgot" to mention them in the manual which is not even precise and clear in the original german version I translated into an somewhat understandable english.

I have met some persons of a similar mind-structure like him.

They have almost no "problems" and they "forget" to tell about important things. This Sebastian is such a character from what I have seen so far from him.

Others would be ashamed to sell the german manual to germans, but he obviously is not familiar with emotions like that.

He is a "positive thinker" who claims that he will trade $500 to $ 1 million within 4 months.

I hope that someone shares the "updated" german manual.

Some of us germans will translate it because I am sure his english version will be as horrible as his first version.

all i think is that his strategy worked out for him,so all i thing we can do is to follow him gradually to understand his strategy,I made the 3rd runner up in surefire trading challenge(feb edition) with about 20 trades only in 5 day to sum 630%.So I think his strategy could be realistic,i believe we should try asking him to know whats he sees that make him increase his aggression while trading.This could mean alot in order to filter bad trades.Like for me i trade only Wednesday nights to Fridays an occasional on Tuesday nights.

all i think is that his strategy worked out for him,so all i thing we can do is to follow him gradually to understand his strategy,I made the 3rd runner up in surefire trading challenge(feb edition) with about 20 trades only in 5 day to sum 630%.So I think his strategy could be realistic,i believe we should try asking him to know whats he sees that make him increase his aggression while trading.This could mean alot in order to filter bad trades.Like for me i trade only Wednesday nights to Fridays an occasional on Tuesday nights.

Sorry, mecman2 ,

I don´t understand all you said.

What is the meaning of "I made the 3rd runner up" ?

I think it means that you made the 3rd place in that challenge, right ?

And what strategy did you use ?

Was it exactly the strategy-3 we are talking about here ?

I don´t have access to the surefire thing.

fxeasy and john I was wondering whether this could all be a scam reason I ask is although I cant read the German blog I get the feeling Mr Sebastian is not being clear at all and it makes me wonder why. The manual gives 3 different strategies. Which one does he use? Or does he use all three? Somewhere i this thread someone said he uses only strategy 3. If this is the case why is he including strategy 1 and strategy 2?

Also if he has actually taken 5k to over 100k he must have clear rules and a trading plan so he knows what to do every step of the way and face any eventuality.

I keep wondering if this is the case and he indeed has very clear defined rules why is he not sharing them in the manual instead of being very casual and trying to make it as confusing as possible. Is it possible he's purposely making it confusing because its all a scam.

If he can actually turn 5k to over 100k in 3 months he doesn't need to sell his system for $150

since you guys are reading the german blog whats ur opinion on this? Why is he purposely being so casual and not specific?

Thanks fxeasy5 for your detailed explanation and Thanks you guys for previous replies.

Let's hope we can see the updated version which may give a clear explanation. For me, I like to know the "dead trade" first when I am learning a system, so that I can take the loss instead of hoping it will go to our favorite.

Thanks again guys.

I hope I can address all questions so far.

Important: The author is confused when he explains strategy-3 because first he talks about SL = range , then later on he explains

that we close Long-1 when all 3 Shorts hit TP.

This is nonsense.

Somewhere along the line he was asked and he clarified that he does not use SL for the initial orders.

SL is only used for trailing and the first SL is placed only if an order

moves 10 Pips into floating profit.

fxea,

I will answer between the lines.

I have read a bit in his german blog and these are my impressions:

1. He really traded 5k to 100k on a live-account.

2. He is not clear himself. Sometimes he uses the same lot-size in all orders ( strategy-3 ), sometimes

he uses 1 Lot, 2 Lots, 3 Lots, 4 Lots e.g. for Long-1 to 4.

Don´t ask me why, this guy is not the best communicator.

3. He sold his system for 399 Euro, then in a sudden mood offered it for 99 Euro, then for 149 Euro and suddenly for 99 Euro again.

4. First he announced to take 5k to 1 million.

Then he changed his mind after having 100k.

Now - as we know already - he is starting with $500 and intends to trade it to 1 million within 4 months.

Of course he will trade his 100k somewhere , but not publicly.

This makes sense. He has proven that he is able to double his account several times.

He is now trading in a different league and it might happen that he will change his mind again.

Why bothering with a blog where he proves that he can trade an account from 500 to 1 million when he stopped selling

his strategy ?

Does he need so much attention for his ego ?

Isn´t the money enough he earns already ?

Some people need attention more than money - many are orientated this way.

If he was a caring person, he could have expressed himself clearer and could have explained his strategy better and clearer,

but I seriously doubt both, the caring-part and the ability to express himself in a clear manner.

Anyway, let him do his thing and let him be an inspiration for others by focussing on his success only, not on his weaknesses.

Maybe we´ll get his updated manual and learn from it.

If not ... yes, he opens more than 3 trades in one direction ( every 10 Pips ), especially when the price moves in one direction.

Sometimes he uses the same lot-size for it, sometimes he is adding to the lot-size.

I have read a bit in his german blog and these are my impressions:

1. He really traded 5k to 100k on a live-account.

2. He is not clear himself. Sometimes he uses the same lot-size in all orders ( strategy-3 ), sometimes

he uses 1 Lot, 2 Lots, 3 Lots, 4 Lots e.g. for Long-1 to 4.

Don´t ask me why, this guy is not the best communicator.

3. He sold his system for 399 Euro, then in a sudden mood offered it for 99 Euro, then for 149 Euro and suddenly for 99 Euro again.

4. First he announced to take 5k to 1 million.

Then he changed his mind after having 100k.

Now - as we know already - he is starting with $500 and intends to trade it to 1 million within 4 months.

this all seems like very irrational behavior.

what the heck was this guy doing before he started this million dollar run?

it does NOT add up