5k to a million in just Months on a Live account

ok liamsi,

whats your broker gmt offset or which broker you use know ?

it does not matter what broker u use the box is time based i use exness.

the box has to be from 0:00 to 10:00 gmt

u r currently short at 125.25 if up arrow appears try an exit within a 50 pip or 125.75

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest grump

lol Did people actually pay for this? I have a general idea of what he is trying to say but I would sure be upset if I paid good money and got this.

I thought it was free?

the grump

Dont u guys notice that the owner sales page is at

Blogspot.com ??

LOL FREE WEBhosting.

Pathetic seller....cannot even afford to pay for Domain Name and webhosting.

as posted earier..this is NOT a guy who created a system for sale.

he's a TRADER who just Happened to offer it up for a limited time, doesn't really care if he sells one copy if his account balance is real

it seems there are three strategies one is the money mangement part of the millionaire pdf, the other is the shadow trend part of the pdf and the third strategy is the last paragraph of the millionaire pdf where he doesnt double up

The basic strategy is of course just one but there are three forms of position sizing and I wonder which one he's using

it seems there are three strategies one is the money mangement part of the millionaire pdf, the other is the shadow trend part of the pdf and the third strategy is the last paragraph of the millionaire pdf where he doesnt double up

The basic strategy is of course just one but there are three forms of position sizing and I wonder which one he's using

i totally agree after looking at the trades he'd posted on the blog. Sometimes he doubles the lot size with 10 pip intervals, and sometimes he'll do the opposite by tripling up on the first step then decrease on the second and third. And then sometimes he'll just keep the same lot size for all steps.

Furthermore, his exits are mainly discretionary even though it is usually around the price that the system rule specified.

Now that the manual has been translated (by the wonderful fxeasy5) to understandable English, is anyone trading this method, either live or demo? If so, would you be kind enough to share your experience? So we can all learn. For example, does it work? Which pair(s) do you use? And which of the author's 3 methods do you like?

i havent understand the system... the breakout system tells you to look for outbreaks larger betwean resistance and support of

at least as 35pips. But it doesnt explain to use supports and resistance of the same timeframe (eg 15m) or if we can use

supports and resistance also from different timeframes. (eg support of 15m and resistance of 4h)

Looking at charts most of time the breakout just doesnt comes to the difference of supports and resistance in profit.

so If supports and resistance is 35pips the breackout usually doesnt make 35 pips........

i havent understand the system... the breakout system tells you to look for outbreaks larger betwean resistance and support of

at least as 35pips. But it doesnt explain to use supports and resistance of the same timeframe (eg 15m) or if we can use

supports and resistance also from different timeframes. (eg support of 15m and resistance of 4h)

Looking at charts most of time the breakout just doesnt comes to the difference of supports and resistance in profit.

so If supports and resistance is 35pips the breackout usually doesnt make 35 pips........

mograst, the author is not a good teacher, therefore many have problems understanding the strategy ( grump can help, I am sure LOL ).

I started trading strategy-3 combined with Shadow-Trend yesterday on GBPJPY M15.

All I can say: SL was hit 3 times and I went to bed leaving all open positions and pending orders as they were ....

and this morning I found no open orders but good profits on the balance.

GBPJPY had moved down while I slept and hit all 3 TPs.

I closed all pending orders because today is a new day.

To your question:

Just find a range anywhere on the chart ( ok, price should move within the range because you want to trade the breakout of the range ).

You don´t have to care what Resistance or Support line you use ( H4, monthly, daily, M15 or whatever ), just use 2 lines which fit into the range you wish to trade.

This morning I traded a 40 Pips range which I constructed myself

because price had moved below the last S/R-line on my chart.

So I just took the low if the candle as my entry-point for the Short-orders

and the printed Support-line above as Resistance ( since the Support-line was broken by price downwards, it has become a "Resistance - line", right ? )

So, what happened ?

2 Long-orders opened but price went against them.

I modified the pending Short-orders ( doubled the lots ) and waited.

Price went down and down and both SLs were hit,

but simultaneously both Short-orders opened plus the 3rd Short.

I trailed the SLs of Short-1 and Short-2 with 15 Pips because that stupid Metatrader platform has 15 Pips on its properties for automatic trailing. Or I am too stupid to change it to 10 Pips, whatever.

Then I had to do something else and when I came back,

all 3 Short-orders have been closed.

Short-1 because SL has been hit - but in profit of course.

Short-2 the same.

Short-3 had hit TP.

When I look at a chart, eg EURUSD, I find enough ranges from 30 - 60 Pips anywhere

independant from SR-lines.

And each of these virtual ranges ( let us call it a box ) is broken by the price for sure.

So we could trade this strategy without the use of Support/Resistance levels, just

by randomly drawing 2 lines on the chart in a distance we like

and then just place the 3 long orders at the top of the virtual range defined by our 2 lines and the 3 shorts at the bottom.

It should work.

If I am right could be found out with an EA, but unfortunately I cannot code.

The point in using S/R-levels is that the market has shown these levels, so

there must be demand/supply at such levels which result in a reversal.

The price bounces off these levels because either the bulls or the bears take over

at such critical price-levels.

One thing we know for sure:

Price will break such levels sooner or later.

If price bounces off a Resistance 5 times or more,

it will form a new Support or bounce off from established Support levels.

But the day will come when one of these levels will be broken ...

and this is what we trade.

We never know if price moves up or down.

We don´t know if it will break a strong resistance today or bounce again as it did

20 times before.

But we know that it will break some Support or Resistance for sure.

I don´t have the time to manually backtest the strategy for months and months

and I don´t have the skills to code an EA for this task, but I just

will demo the strategy for some time and then go live if it works and

when I have established a routine and know what to do.

Here I need help from other members here.

I would need a script or EA which enables me to place the pending-orders according to the strategy.

Placing 3 Longs and 3 Shorts with TPs and SLs ( TP and SL in Pips ).

It seems to be easy to find such scripts,

but today I tested about 15 of them ( from mql-code base and from TSD and other forums ) and none worked as it should.

Some did not work at all.

Others cannot do what I need.

None of them fits.

If by any chance you have a script or an EA which is able to help me placing the orders, please share it.

This site

http://www.fxinternals.com/fxidownloads.aspx

has such scripts. Please share if you have it. Thanks.

What is the Setup of the breakout box? If my broker is GMT +2 what is the time to set? anyone can advise? Thanks in advance.
The guy "Sebastian" wrote to me that the times are not important. He uses Asian and European times. I guess as it was writen above, just find the range at any time and trade it accordingly.

What is the Setup of the breakout box? If my broker is GMT +2 what is the time to set? anyone can advise? Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Starting at 9:00 gmt

When your Broker has an GMT + 2 you start your trading at 11 o`clock Brokertime ;)

My Broker gmt is +1 so I start trading at 10 o`clock Broker time

By the way I have tested it today with demo account on EURJPY - so far 65 pips proft. I simply don`t had the eggs to hold the trade to TP. I could have 105 pips.

No matter - I like that strategie - It looks very fine

The guy "Sebastian" wrote to me that the times are not important. He uses Asian and European times. I guess as it was writen above, just find the range at any time and trade it accordingly.

Oh, nice.

That is what I thought when looking at charts.

You can trade this strategy around the clock until you drop out.

Just find a range which you like ( some are experts in Pivots, Fib-lines and other stuff and certainly prefer to chose ranges from such lines ),

place your orders and prepare to baby-sit your trades because when price moves, it can be fast sometimes.

Adjusting the SL to breakeven is not easy on GBPJPY because most brokers don´t allow to place limit-orders within 10 Pips .

And chosing the TP is a matter of taste too.

The system gives rules like TP = range-size in Pips,

but in real life sometimes it is better to grab the Pips as long as you are in profit.

Or let it run, risking that price goes against you and you have to play the long-session game.

You know it well: if you grabbed the profit before price goes against you, you will be happy.

If price moves in your favor you are sad because you could have grabbed much more profits, but you closed the trades.

Oh, and there are all kinds of exit-strategies like ATR-projections or exiting on the cross of some nice Moving averages ....

or by gut-feeling or by the Smooth-indicator or the other holy-grail-indicator or whatever.

Some like it cristall-clear with fixed rules, some prefer to move in foggy territory.

Why not using the old fashioned trailing-stop ?

As many say: Entry is important, but the Exit is much more important.

And Money-Management, because as the author wrote: the strategy can give you huge drawdowns.

i have using this strategy today and i have profits from it. I use live account (micro acc) and deposit $23 (2300 cent) and i got profits $21 (2100 cent). Nearly 100% profits! I use pair GBPJPY

Open 3 BUY Pending Orders 1 pip above the high support/resistant and 3 SHORT Pending Orders 1 pip below the low support/resistant. Each Pending Orders i set 60 TP, 60 SL. If the price touch the buy pending Order, i will delete the sell pending order. For Eg.

LONG PO 1

Open 144.65 TP 145.25 SL 144.05 LOTS 5.0

LONG PO 2

Open 144.75 TP 145.35 SL 144.15 LOTS 9.0

LONG PO 3

Open 144.85 TP 145.45 SL 144.25 LOTS 12.0

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g205/righvex/1jutachallenge1.jpg

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g205/righvex/1jutachallenge2.jpg

Hi,

Starting at 9:00 gmt

When your Broker has an GMT + 2 you start your trading at 11 o`clock Brokertime ;)

My Broker gmt is +1 so I start trading at 10 o`clock Broker time

By the way I have tested it today with demo account on EURJPY - so far 65 pips proft. I simply don`t had the eggs to hold the trade to TP. I could have 105 pips.

No matter - I like that strategie - It looks very fine

thanks ,

and one more question

for gmt+2 whats your setting for breakout indicator

period a begin=?

period a end=?

proiod b end=?

MY Question:

1-you set 9 GMT for" period a end" or "period b end"??

2-whats your setting for begin period??