5k to a million in just Months on a Live account

@mograst,

the EA should be able to place the initial orders after the user defines the Support and Resistance.

Only S and R are needed as input - besides lot-size and options for exit-strategies.

As soon as the EA has Support-price-level and Resistance-price-level, the distance between both = range

can be calculated inside the EA.

Why placing the initial-orders manually ?

It only confuses the EA.

If the EA is placing these orders, it can number them ( L1 , L2 , L3 etc. ) and use the numbers for the logic.

Hi,

yes maybe better let the EA place the initial trades... I just like to select myselve the range to trade as an EA may be not have the eye to do it. So Putting initial Support and resistance values when drag&drop the EA.

Also I note that there are sometimes false breackouts and the very first order goes into a loose and you have to recover with the opposit orders and it needs some hugh move to do so.

Maybe if there is a way to stop out the first order if the price reverse... lets' say to give the first order a SL of 15-20 pips... or so.. Or maybe there is a better solution for this...

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the originator doesn´t post the notary statement and didn´t write anything since his selling offer expired.....

still manual testing but if there is a good breackout the system works fine. Just if there is a false breackout the first opened order will go in loose and recovering may be difficoult as it needs a big range opposit to recover plus genereta some decent profit.. Maybe the first order of a breackout should have a SL of 30 pips. It would be easyer recover this small loose than a loose of 60-80 pips...

still testing...

new manual

here's his new manual and it looks different from the original methods. I'm starting to think that he really doesn't believe the original methods would work long term, so he keeps changing it!!!

Quite disappointing...

http://www.multiupload.com/0NN0R07R7S 

password to pdf: 0405

For the new manual, can anyone be kind enough to translate the author's words into readable English again? Perhaps due to my poor grasp of English, I have trouble understanding the author's instruction again.

Side note: so which method has he relied upon to make his target million? or has he been constantly switching method all along?

thanks for the new manual, but as i see it this won´t be very successful, the first version number 3 is best imho, an optimized grit system- this one is only a breakout system.

tried the first version number 3 two days now and worked good, but that was no surprise, need to get some really tricky trades to optimize it.

wouöd like to print the new one, but needs a different password :-(

For the new manual, can anyone be kind enough to translate the author's words into readable English again? Perhaps due to my poor grasp of English, I have trouble understanding the author's instruction again.

Side note: so which method has he relied upon to make his target million? or has he been constantly switching method all along?

I need the updated german manual to create an understandable english version.

when you consider that he has validated his results by posting notarized statements.

Until today he has not posted the promised notarized statements.

He started to trade his new $500 account today and made $440 profit .

Not bad for his first day.

Edited by fxeasy5

almost 100% in one day!! He's probably averaging down maybe strategy 1 or 2.

fxeasy did he post a screen shot of the trades he took with the lot sizes and entry points?

Yes he did 2 screen shots:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_u_4mfEvuG4w/S-L1uAO2F6I/AAAAAAAAAJU/kS_KytamdIQ/s1600/Tradingstationpic206.05.20102.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_u_4mfEvuG4w/S-LygwMGVNI/AAAAAAAAAI8/yX0_6SSDPw8/s1600/Tradingstationpic206.05.20101.jpg

I think that Menge means Lot Size (maybe fxeasy5 knows more)

Eröff... means Open

Schlu... means Close

john225

when he say "breackout" on a D1 resistance he mean "rebounce" isnt' it?

yes i think so from the pictures in the manual he appears to be trading breakouts of 4hr (blue line) and the bounce of the daily (red line). for breakouts he clearly says wait till the close of the candle which made the breakout and place your first order at the hgh.

for bounces off D1 (red line) he doesnt specify which point he places the order.

Here is his german blog (was posted before, but better reminding of it here because postings get buried in this thread).

http://fromdemoto1million.blogspot.com/

For those who don´t know german, the screenshots are enough to see that his strategy works.

I hope that his updated german version will be posted here. This guy has no problems selling you his terrible english

version.