5k to a million in just Months on a Live account

Hi All,

I´m not sure, but I think OandA broker has this tools to manage orders direct in the chart only using the mouse and moving lines like Stoploss and takeprofit. Forex made E-Z is using this broker because this type of resources.

I hope this can help.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i use dukascopy and there you have also i-click and movable order lines directly in the chart. after using several brokers i can truly say this is one of the best, if not the best, true ecn with low spread and low commission. they also provide mt4.

lets test the 4h system.

Edited by hermanhess
no forum promotion

300% profit after four trading days

Again, a very successful day today, have on the EURJPY H1 geshortet resistance at 114.40 and all the trades went through clean, always nice to SL tightened them all really well in profit last closed haben.Der has been stopped out at -30 then But who cares if it is still all right in front of the dirt. I'm really satisfied with the result and the people in the trading rooms are also happy.

300% profit after four trading days

Again, a very successful day today, have on the EURJPY H1 geshortet resistance at 114.40 and all the trades went through clean, always nice to SL tightened them all really well in profit last closed haben.Der has been stopped out at -30 then But who cares if it is still all right in front of the dirt. I'm really satisfied with the result and the people in the trading rooms are also happy.

Hi, do you mind to share your result? is it need to 24 hours standby the message or in certain hour during market open? cause 300% in 4 days really interesting and how about the drawdown?

sighz, he is not updating his english blog anymore...

need someone translate his German blog over...><

or what kind of system is this guy using?

how to go to his trading room?

This whole thread is about his "system".

The manuals have been posted.

Nobody knows what his system is because the manuals he sold are not revealing all needed to trade like he does.

He welcomes paying subscribers ( monthly fee 149 Euro ) to his trader-room.

His english is more than bad.

I don´t know how he presents his setups in the trader-room.

If he shows his entries somehow ( maybe showing his platform ) or is typing them for all members, you can enter the same orders into your platform. For this you don´t need to know german.

last 2 days I used system 3 with 15pips distance and 12pips trailing stop on eur/jpy and gbp/jpy and trade only london open breakout (hadn't time to do more) and I am up 12%. Also I set a hedge order of 20 pips if the first buy/sell order opens and rebounce. This will hedge eventually loose from first entry but also gives a loosing trade even if it goes the way it should as you will have an opposit order open even if the order orders goes in win and needs some different orders to cover the opposit one. I usually close the opposit order in loose when i have covered it. This mean 0 winn (or break even) I Dont know how to really manage those hedge order... maybe just do not use any hedge order... what do you guys think? maybe better wait the market 1) bounced back and goes in profit or 2) wait the opposit set of orders will be opened?

mograst,

thanks for sharing your experiences.

10 Pips distance between orders is too tight, therefore we went to 15 Pips and more.

I tested GBPJPY with 25 Pips distance (spread = 7 Pips).

SL moved to BE at 18 Pips ( because there the next pending order is triggered and getting active ).

With these settings I still got about half of the trades stopped out at BE.

Sometimes the next higher order is opened, then price reverses and the order never had the chance to break even.

Then price moves down and opens the opposite orders.

It is always the same game.

Too many positions get stopped out at BE and with the nasty open order from the opposite direction it is hard

to come into profit.

I changed the settings to move the SL much later to give the move more room to "breathe", but then

price went against 2 or 3 open orders and all are dragged along with big floating loss.

This way I was going up and down 3 days and never got into profit (strategy 3 with identical lot-sizes).

Finally I had enough of the mess and closed all open and pending orders and started

with a TP = 15 for all orders. Distance = 25 Pips.

This was better and I closed the day with some profit.

please use Ej instead of GJ. also average up with smaller lot sizes should help. hope somebody will post the video here to get an inside on his technique. i asked him in a email for the notary statement and never got a response...

"fxeasy5" what broker do you have? I currently testing e/j with 14pips distance and trailing at 10pips but only the londo open (marked may have more power to do pips without retrace... we will see..) also I put max 4 consecutive orders (14*4= 56pips) As i think afhter doing 56 pips the breakout is finish or somwhere near to finish. Will report back here.

please use Ej instead of GJ. also average up with smaller lot sizes should help. hope somebody will post the video here to get an inside on his technique. i asked him in a email for the notary statement and never got a response...

Same for me too till now no answer

"fxeasy5" what broker do you have? I currently testing e/j with 14pips distance and trailing at 10pips but only the londo open (marked may have more power to do pips without retrace... we will see..) also I put max 4 consecutive orders (14*4= 56pips) As i think afhter doing 56 pips the breakout is finish or somwhere near to finish. Will report back here.

My broker is FXOPEN.

Today GJ was perfect, never hit the opposite order and went through, closing all in profit. ( 8 x 15 Pips )

But EJ failed.

Lots of whipsaw, still 3k in floating loss ( 15k balance ).

Closed 39 EJ with 15 Pips each in profit but have 6 Short-orders in huge drawdown.

Often the platform was freezing.

I wondered why.

I deleted all indicators and some EAs which were running on other charts, but it is not good at all.

I traded live on Forex4you and there the same thing happened.

Just when I needed to place orders, it froze and sometimes the minimum distance for pending orders widened from 4 Pips to 16 Pips.

Because of this profit is missed too.

On FXOPEN I had a situation when I was in profit with 1k and I tried to close all open positions, but that is impossible, even on demo.

Why ?

Because the platform almost freezes just when you need to be fast.

And manually it is totally impossible.

Therefore I am using a close-script where I can chose which orders I want to close.

It never works well, neither on demo nor in a live-account.

Sometimes it gets thrown off by Mt4 and nothing happens.

Sometimes it manages to close 1 or 2 positions, then is thrown off.

I tried other close-scripts from FF and other places with the same result.

Just when you need them the most, they don´t work as they should.

It looks like Sebastian does not have such problems on his FXCM-platform.