OAN4X Manual Trading System

OAN4X Manual Trading System  

150 members have voted

1. 1. OAN4X Manual Trading System

Re: OAN4X Manual Trading System

Thanks for your time, you rocks !!

Just a question, the thor indies give me the CCI and ADX trend on different TF (wich help me to confirm my entrie), but why the cci is configured to give only the M1 to the M15 ? if i need to check the H4 when i'm trading on the M15 ?

On my chart i have the cog lines with the infinity templates but not with the scalp templates (just 2 lines named indicator1) is it right ? and what are the rules in this case ?

thanks bro :shand:

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your time, you rocks !!

Just a question, the thor indies give me the CCI and ADX trend on different TF (wich help me to confirm my entrie), but why the cci is configured to give only the M1 to the M15 ? if i need to check the H4 when i'm trading on the M15 ?

On my chart i have the cog lines with the infinity templates but not with the scalp templates (just 2 lines named indicator1) is it right ? and what are the rules in this case ?

thanks bro :shand:

May be its difficult to interprete this guys but i will try...You only open position on M15 or M5 (scalping) if CCI confirm better if CCI in H4 confirm too. So you must check both. But in Tor they allready all CCI on every time frame. You just need to check if the trend different or not. I do not recommend you to against the trend. Same rules on the infinity. Actually you can use the infinity to scalp too. Just magnify the picture to get the correct candle picture.

Could you give me your picture here...?

Please..so i could help ur case?

Thanks

"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".

COMMODITY CHANNEL INDEX

Indikator Commodity Channel Index (CCI) dikembangkan oleh Donald Lambert. Indikator ini menghitung seberapa besar penyimpangan harga suatu produk sekuritas dari harga rata-rata statistiknya. Nilai yang tinggi menunjukkan bahwa harga tersebut lebih tinggi dari nilai rata-ratanya, sedangkan nilai yang rendah menunjukkan bahwa harga tersebut lebih rendah dari nilai rata-ratanya. Selain untuk barang-barang komoditas, CCI juga dapat digunakan untuk segala macam produk sekuritas.

Asumsi yang digunakan dalam CCI adalah harga suatu produk sekuritas bergerak dalam suatu siklus naik dan turun dengan interval yang berkala. Lambert merekomendasikan untuk menggunakan 1/3 siklus komplit dari pergerakan suatu harga (misalnya dari lembah ke lembah atau dari puncak ke puncak) sebagai acuan waktu yang digunakan untuk menghitung CCI. Misalnya, siklus komplit pergerakan suatu harga adalah 60 hari, maka periode CCI yang digunakan adalah periode 20-hari.

Dalam menentukan skala, Lambert menggunakan konstanta 0,015 untuk memastikan sekitar 70% - 80% dari nilai CCI terletak di antara –100 dan +100. Jumlah persentase nilai CCI yang terletak di antara –100 dan +100 bergantung pada periode yang digunakan. Semakin kecil periodenya, semakin kecil pula jumlah persentase nilai CCI yang terletak di antara –100 dan +100. Sebaliknya, semakin besar periode nya, semakin besar pula jumlah persentase nilai CCI yang terletak di antara –100 dan +100.

Commodity Channel Index

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt90/RoelsMajor/cci.jpg

Formula Commodity Channel Index

Untuk menghitung Commodity Channel Index, digunakan cara sebagai berikut:

1. Hitung penjumlahan dari harga tertinggi, harga terendah dan harga penutupan dalam setiap periode dan hasil penjumlahan tersebut dibagi 3.

2. Hitung n-periode moving average sederhana dari hasil langkah 1.

3. Hitung deviasi nilai tengah dari langkah 1.

4. Hitung CCI = (langkah 1 – langkah 2) / (0,015 * langkah 3)

Penggunaan Commodity Channel Index

Ada dua metode dasar yang digunakan untuk menginterpretasi CCI. Metode pertama adalah dengan menggunakan penyimpangan (divergence). Penyimpangan terjadi bila harga suatu produk sekuritas membuat nilai tertinggi baru sementara CCI tidak membuat nilai tertinggi baru (tidak melebihi nilai tertinggi sebelumnya).

Metode ke dua, CCI digunakan sebagai indikator terjadinya titik jenuh beli (overbought) ataupun titik jenuh jual (oversold). CCI memusatkan pada gerakan di atas +100 dan di bawah –100 untuk menentukan terjadinya sinyal beli maupun sinyal jual. Karena biasanya 70% - 80% nilai CCI berada di antara –100 dan +100, maka hanya sekitar 20% - 30% nilai CCI yang berada di atas +100 ataupun di bawah –100. Karena itu, untuk menggunakan CCI sebagai sebagai indikator titik jenuh beli (overbought) atau titik jenuh jual (oversold), nilai di atas +100 menunjukkan keadaan terjadinya titik jenuh beli, sedangkan nilai di bawah -100 menunjukkan keadaan terjadinya titik jenuh jual.

Average Directional Movement Index (ADX)

Indikator ini berguna untuk menentukan apakah terdapat trend harga pada sebuah saham. Indikator ADX diciptakan dan dikembangkan oleh Welles Wilder dalam bukunya berjudul "New concepts in technical trading systems".

Weels Wilder pun menambahkan aturan "a rule of points of extremum". Berdasarkan prinsip ini, titik ekstrim adalah titik perpotongan antara +DI dan -DI. Jika +DI naik lebih tinggi dari -DI, maka titik ini merupakan harga maksimum pada hari perpotongan terjadi. Dan sebaliknya, jika +DI lebih rendah dari -DI, maka titik ini menjadi harga minimum pada hari perpotongan terjadi.

Implementasi ADX biasanya mendasarkan pada sistem pergerakan yang ditunjukkan oleh dua indikator ADX, yaitu +DI (14 perioda) dan -DI (14 perioda). +DI menunjukkan tekanan pergerakan harga saham keatas, sedangkan -DI menunjukkan tekanan harga saham kebawah. Sinyal beli ditunjukkan ketika +DI lebih besar daripada -DI, dan sinyal jual ketika +DI lebih kecil daripada -DI.

Titik ekstrim ini biasanya digunakan sebagai titik masuk pasar. Setelah sinyal beli muncul (+DI naik lebih tinggi dari -DI), maka investor sebaiknya menunda pembelian, hingga harga saham melebihi titik ektrim. Dan sebaliknya, ketika harga saham jatuh melebihi titik ekstrim, maka investor sebaiknya mengambil posisi jual.

The CG Oscillator

By John Ehlers

This article describes a new oscillator that is unique because it is both smoothed

and has essentially zero lag. The smoothing enables clear identification of turning

points and the zero lag aspect enables action to be taken early in the move. This

oscillator is the serendipitous result of my research into adaptive filters. While the filters

have not yet produced the result I seek, this oscillator has substantial advantages over

conventional oscillators used in technical analysis. The “CG” in the name of the

oscillator stands for the Center of Gravity of the prices over the window of observation.

The Center of Gravity (CG) of a physical object is its balance point. For example,

if you balance a 12 inch ruler on your finger, the CG will be at its 6 inch point. If you

change the weight distribution of the ruler by putting a paper clip on one end, then the

balance point (e.g. the CG) shifts toward the paper clip. Moving from the physical world

to the trading world, we can substitute the prices over our window of observation for the

units of weight along the ruler. With this analogy, we see that the CG of the window

moves to the right when prices increase sharply. Correspondingly, the CG of the

window moves to the left when prices decrease.

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt90/RoelsMajor/ttfig1.gif

Figure 2. The CG Oscillator Accurately Identifies Each Price Turning Point

An example of the CG Oscillator is shown in Figure 2. In this case, I selected the

length to be a 10 bar observation window. It is clear that every major price turning point

is identified by the CG Oscillator and the crossovers formed by its trigger with zero lag.

Since the CG Oscillator is filtered and smoothed, whipsaws of the crossovers are

minimized.

Hi,

It's ok i have exactly the same chart as you, i'm just wondering : you have not the cog lines on the main chart (solid green ...), so you enter when a number appears, and when it crosses on of the two lines (with confirmation pf CG of course)... is that right ?

For the cci, you say to check the h4, but on tor, we can't see H4 even if we change TF, can we jus refer on adx ?

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt90/RoelsMajor/scalptemplate.gif

This is my scalper template.....

Hi,

It's ok i have exactly the same chart as you, i'm just wondering : you have not the cog lines on the main chart (solid green ...), so you enter when a number appears, and when it crosses on of the two lines (with confirmation pf CG of course)... is that right ?

For the cci, you say to check the h4, but on tor, we can't see H4 even if we change TF, can we jus refer on adx ?

Yap victor...better use number 2 signal and 3 for strong movement in scalper...

Yap vic i mean u can using ADX H4 and CCI on 15 minutes on chart H4...Thats what i mean.....

Range cci on 1, 5, and 15 minutes only..

Range ADX on 1m - 4h

Good Luck...

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/5695/charti.gif

I like the looks of the usd/jpy it seems everything is matching up so hopefully we will go up.

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt90/RoelsMajor/usdjpy.gif 8-) :peace: :ugeek:

I like the looks of the usd/jpy it seems everything is matching up so hopefully we will go up.

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt90/RoelsMajor/usdjpy.gif[/iM 8-) :peace: :ugeek:

yes its very different chart but you want to say your indicator gave the same single for buy

Thanks a lot !!

Hi,

Yap victor...better use number 2 signal and 3 for strong movement in scalper...

Yap vic i mean u can using ADX H4 and CCI on 15 minutes on chart H4...Thats what i mean.....

Range cci on 1, 5, and 15 minutes only..

Range ADX on 1m - 4h

Good Luck...

That don't go up yet. It down for a day at 97.30 now. How long you learn from oan when you pay his system? Why you don't use oan timer? oan timer is difficult and not 100% accurate?

That don't go up yet. It down for a day at 97.30 now. How long you learn from oan when you pay his system? Why you don't use oan timer? oan timer is difficult and not 100% accurate?

Vmx, I think dirtydan use martingale and fibo pivot that's not a problem but martingale is risky. Oantimer sux. I tried it at several times. It's not 100% accurate. I have seen oan change/update it every a few weeks. Did people get frustrated understanding how to use oantimer? I was frustrated with it. I had modified indicators and put them together. I made good pips. I recommend use trailing ea. If you dont use it, you get large drawdown or stopout your account. I tried oan's signals from pdf of oan's private forum (I posted) i follow. A few of his signals are incorrect and got some drawdown. 360 stoploss. I had a few 360 stoploss with oantimer and martingale strategy.. no success. maybe oan will try to improve oantimer again and update/release it at anytime.

"TMT via LoONie" If you remember, pm me.

I had modified indicators and put them together. I made good pips. I recommend use trailing ea.

Would you share the indicators, template and the trailing EA?

Sure, I will. I don't use cci_rsi_bar_FxPrime_Kino_All_inOne_v2m.mq4. It doesn't match any pairs or you have to change setting a lot. I found a better one that can use any pairs almost like cci_rsi_bar_FxPrime_Kino_All_inOne_v2m.mq4.

"TMT via LoONie" If you remember, pm me.

Tue

May 12 7:01

GBP

BRC Retail Sales Monitor y/y

4.6%

-1.2%

7:01 GBP

RICS House Price Balance

[Open Detail]

-59.9%

-70.0%

-72.1%

7:30 USD

Fed Chairman Bernanke Speak

13:00

JPY

Leading Indicators

76.6%

77.1%

74.5%

14:00

EUR

German Final CPI m/m

0.0%

0.0%

0.0%

EUR

German WPI m/m

0.1%

0.0%

-0.9%

JPY

Prelim Machine Tool Orders y/y

-80.4%

-85.2%

14:45

EUR

French Gov Budget Balance

-43.7B

-29.9B

16:30 GBP

Manufacturing Production m/m

-0.1%

-0.8%

-0.3%

Trade Balance

-6.6B

-7.2B

-6.8B

DCLG HPI y/y

-13.6%

-12.7%

-12.3%

Industrial Production m/m

-0.6%

-0.7%

-0.7%

Up Next 20:20 USD

FOMC Member Lockhart Speaks

OAN Repanting A lot I lost $ 200 USD today. A repainting trigger by News.. A euro Usd still keep on the fight....

It cost me loss 200 pips today with total 0,5 lot..

Oan long term no function anymore...its so hard to find the right timing..repaint always..

Anyway CG had a great works!!!

Now i must say CG is the important hing in Oan system...

But for me Oan Long term is Dead!!!!

I just using scalper now with some EA...

Be carefull guys...

It cost me loss 200 pips today with total 0,5 lot..

Oan long term no function anymore...its so hard to find the right timing..repaint always..

Anyway CG had a great works!!!

Now i must say CG is the important hing in Oan system...

But for me Oan Long term is Dead!!!!

I just using scalper now with some EA...

Be carefull guys...

You sre right when I first started trading Oans system I would hold for 2-3 days sometimes and make a lot of money now it seems that it is always wrong and has massive draw down. I guess its back to the old fashion ways and thanx for the COG oscillator that is a nice trigger indicator :shand: :mrgreen:

I wanted to share my experiences with those of us on this thread who are trying to make this system work.

I've read this thread and followed it from almost the start, the COG indicator lines by Oan are one of the best guides you can use to find the trends of the market at anytime. Remember that nothing predicts the market, so as good as the COG lines are, they still are lagging at times and have to adjust with the market action. So, when the prices hit the blue, green solid lines; you have a good probability of reversal, meaning it is not guaranteed the market will do so.

Think about it, if the market trend is strong enough, it won't just hit some lines you created on a chart and reverse all the time. But what these COG lines give you is a good chance that it will, and that's all. I see some of the posts from Oan's messages where the users see the prices hit, and automatically just go with the reversal. Yes you will win alot of the time, but even at 90% success ratio, the 10% without good money management and proper stops will kill your acct easily.

This is how I am using the lines, I don't use the timer at all and wait for the prices to hit the blue and green area; and then what I do is look for a reversal bar. If it hits the green area, to go long, I want to see a confirmation bar of bullish engulfing, or reversal pattern, or break of trendline; something that tells me the momentum is turning and not just cause the prices hit the green area. I also use a stochastics, 833, just for confirmation and to check momentum. I don't use the Oantimer because you can see that it is within a certain oversold,overbought area and the market can go higher or lower than what it reflects.

For intraday scalping, I look at 15 mins and then see the longer support/resistance areas at the 1hr and 4hr charts. If they line up, go for more, if they don't, go for less. You can experiment to see which fits you.

Lastly, put a stop loss at the extremes, if the cog lines do work out so well, what are you afraid of ? One small loss is not going to stop it from working in the future, and you can always come back. We don't need a 100% working system in order to make a profit.

Hope this helps.

I wanted to share my experiences with those of us on this thread who are trying to make this system work.

I've read this thread and followed it from almost the start, the COG indicator lines by Oan are one of the best guides you can use to find the trends of the market at anytime. Remember that nothing predicts the market, so as good as the COG lines are, they still are lagging at times and have to adjust with the market action. So, when the prices hit the blue, green solid lines; you have a good probability of reversal, meaning it is not guaranteed the market will do so.

Think about it, if the market trend is strong enough, it won't just hit some lines you created on a chart and reverse all the time. But what these COG lines give you is a good chance that it will, and that's all. I see some of the posts from Oan's messages where the users see the prices hit, and automatically just go with the reversal. Yes you will win alot of the time, but even at 90% success ratio, the 10% without good money management and proper stops will kill your acct easily.

This is how I am using the lines, I don't use the timer at all and wait for the prices to hit the blue and green area; and then what I do is look for a reversal bar. If it hits the green area, to go long, I want to see a confirmation bar of bullish engulfing, or reversal pattern, or break of trendline; something that tells me the momentum is turning and not just cause the prices hit the green area. I also use a stochastics, 833, just for confirmation and to check momentum. I don't use the Oantimer because you can see that it is within a certain oversold,overbought area and the market can go higher or lower than what it reflects.

For intraday scalping, I look at 15 mins and then see the longer support/resistance areas at the 1hr and 4hr charts. If they line up, go for more, if they don't, go for less. You can experiment to see which fits you.

Lastly, put a stop loss at the extremes, if the cog lines do work out so well, what are you afraid of ? One small loss is not going to stop it from working in the future, and you can always come back. We don't need a 100% working system in order to make a profit.

Hope this helps.

Thanx Lex

Thank you Lex for sharing how you work with the COG.

So, by this, do you mean that if the 1Hr ou the 4 Hr center line goes up (or down) you are only looking for long entries (or shorts if the center line goes downward) ?

Lemon,

You can do that as well. Use the 1hr and 4hr COG lines as a directional filter, because you notice that the lines have a slope, either pointing up, down, or sideways. So to play it safe you can trade 15 mins based on higher timeframes.

What I refer to originally was let's say that I'm short on the 15 min, but the 1 hr or 4hr is pointing up; so I can grab some fast profits when I see them. But if the 1 hr and 4hr are both pointing up, I can select to hold for more.

Also, while most people trade based upon the COG blue/green lines by itself. You can also use whatever method of entry you like, be it a manual system or however you trade normally and just use these COG lines as support/resistance to take your profits. It's very flexible indicator.

Best