OAN4X Manual Trading System

OAN4X Manual Trading System  

150 members have voted

1. 1. OAN4X Manual Trading System

Hello all here is the Oan4x system but it needs limitation removed so that it works forever I demoed this system for a week and turned $5,000 into $30,000 I can upload statement just ask here are the indicators and template they will expire in less than a month hopefully someone could remove limitations this is the same as the oanpaid system on the site.

http://www.4shared.com/file/89319765/f2048d0b/Oan4x_system_Trial.html

sekedar tambahan:

-tolong di isi pool nya di atas. !

-Please fill the pool !

K

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: OAN4X System but needs limitation taken off

wow that was fast thank you and here is my statement sorry I don't know how to post a pic so heres the 4shared link feel free to post it if anyone knows how thanx again JamatL. Does this mean they will never expire or do I just change the date in the mq4 file?

http://www.4shared.com/file/89340156/f145333a/DetailedStatement.html

They work really well I think the only rule is buy from the green solid line and sell from the blue solid line I freaked out when I demo them and saw how much my account grew I got into a long on usd/chf a couple of days ago at 1.1505 and took 200 pips from that trade oh yeah use on the 4hr those are the only rules I used. :shand:

TF 4Hr BUY @ GREEN SELL @ BLUE

ok pretty simple

i was wondering what timeframe. thanks

you know it says the opposite in the indicator and on the screen? :evil:

i was looking at and saying the same thing above but being contradicted by the comment on the screen

taken from indy :o :o :o

" SELL AT GREEN SOLID LINE BUY AT BLUE SOLID LINE"

Wow you are right I never noticed that if you followed the rules on the screen you would probably be broke but check it out I just funded my live account with $5,000 lets see if I can make it happen again thanx again friend I appreciate it and hopefully so will everyone else :lol: :shand:

They work really well I think the only rule is buy from the green solid line and sell from the blue solid line I freaked out when I demo them and saw how much my account grew I got into a long on usd/chf a couple of days ago at 1.1505 and took 200 pips from that trade oh yeah use on the 4hr those are the only rules I used. :shand:

Hi all,

The compiled/decompiled oantimer has been shared by our MAS Kardel in this forum before, however, same old story, the oantimer could not refresh itself without switching from one TF to another TF.

Some code master here please help to look into it. Thanks. BTW. cold the code master also change the typo error of the oantimer from "Sell AT GREEN SOLID LINE BUY AT BLUE SOLID LINE" TO "BUY AT GREEN SOLID LINE SELL AT BLUE SOLID LINE" :D

reyna.

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

Re: OAN4X Manual Trading System

I would just like to tell Master Kardel thanx from all of us because if it wasn't for him I would't even of posted this topic thanks Kardel and JamatL. Cubicrey is right I will see if there are any updates on the timer hopefully but the timer is supposed to work like that so that you wait until the candle closes and don't jump in to early. :?:

yes , everything is fine....BUT oanfxtimer don't refresh itself...

Anyone can fix it.... :?:

I am testing the official trial indicators, and the oanfxtimer does not refresh either. It looks like it is a programmer error, and not a decompiler error.

BTW there is a thread on ForexFactory for this system, or rather the previous versions of this system as it started as free before the author decided to make it commercial. I just started to read it, there are a lots of applause. Interesting.

I was reading up on forexfactory and I think it needs a dll file if someone can get a copy great

I have downloaded the official trial version from the author's commercial site and it does not contain any dll:

http://oan4x.com/images/fbfiles/files/trial.zip

The Factory topic contains lots of setups. I still did not finish reading the whole topic but the first 3-4 setups also does not contain dlls. Later they really speak about a dll but I think it is for another kind of setup. It is the newpro1501.dll I have it and if you want it I will upload to somewhere :)

http://www.addemoticons.com/emoticon/animated/AddEmoticons04234.gif is there anyone who have the full crack version??

http://www.addemoticons.com/emoticon/animated/AddEmoticons04261.gif

This is the full cracked version and the reason I know is because I bought the system and Kardel Sharpeye cracked it for me then the creator Oan released the trial version 2 days after I bought so I posted the trial version indicators and we were all lucky enough for JamatL to put up a link with the decompiled files the reason I didn't post the files I paid for up here is because I don't want to get kicked out of the private area of the forum that I paid for because the one I paid for has an account number to it and Oan would be able to find out it is me who gave it away and ban me from that forum :berbusa: and I can tell you they are exactly the same this is the paid system and there are no dll files at all

dirtydan,

first, I want to say thank you, because this system looks like very interesting, and without you maybe I would have never checked it as - unfortunately - the Factory thread is in the recycle bin now.

May I ask you: did you get any manual with the paid system? If yes, would you share it with us?

I wonder, how should we use the lower indicator (oanfxtimer)?

And which is the best time frame: is it work only H4 as the first Oan system, or on any time frame?

dirtydan,

first, I want to say thank you, because this system looks like very interesting, and without you maybe I would have never checked it as - unfortunately - the Factory thread is in the recycle bin now.

May I ask you: did you get any manual with the paid system? If yes, would you share it with us?

I wonder, how should we use the lower indicator (oanfxtimer)?

And which is the best time frame: is it work only H4 as the first Oan system, or on any time frame?

No problem but the real thanx is to Kardel Sharpeye and JamatL because without them I could not share it and I did not get any manual the timer shows oversold on 3 levels so it is best to buy at green solid line and sell at blue solid line and when the timer is reading overbought or oversold to the third level when I trade I open first position from first solid line and if it goes to the second solid I will take 2 more positions from there as long as the timer is oversold at least 2 levels. Just post your questions and I will answer you the way I use this system check out my statement on the first page and tell me what you think. :arrow:

This is the full cracked version and the reason I know is because I bought the system and Kardel Sharpeye cracked it for me then the creator Oan released the trial version 2 days after I bought so I posted the trial version indicators and we were all lucky enough for JamatL to put up a link with the decompiled files the reason I didn't post the files I paid for up here is because I don't want to get kicked out of the private area of the forum that I paid for because the one I paid for has an account number to it and Oan would be able to find out it is me who gave it away and ban me from that forum :berbusa: and I can tell you they are exactly the same this is the paid system and there are no dll files at all

Thanx i'm not trying download b4...

http://www.addemoticons.com/emoticon/animated/AddEmoticons04218.gifhttp://www.addemoticons.com/emoticon/animated/AddEmoticons04228.gif