OAN4X Manual Trading System

OAN4X Manual Trading System  

150 members have voted

1. 1. OAN4X Manual Trading System

Re: OAN4X Manual Trading System

This may sound silly but, could you please illustrate how you use the fib pivot indicator with oanfx trading system?I will prefer if you used scrrenshots... thanks alot.

One obvious truth.FOREX IS ANYTHING BUT EASY

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today morning I received notification(signal) from the system that I formed short position on the EURUSD 4H.

The interesting thing is that the signal says the direction will go down(low), but actually it went up(higher).

I will attach also a picture what will show you this case.

Am I miss understand the signal or other things ???

http://forexrainbow.com/viewer.php?file=d7w50fhhj3uj9sa9qf8c.jpg

I saw the 'signal' too but did not take that trade as it was obvious that the market situation is not normal after that long candle caused by a news release yesterday. For the same reason I did not take any CHF positions in the 1-2 days after the interest rate cut last week. You have to use your brain too, not only the indicators :)

BTW currently I have winning positions with GBPCHF and USDCAD and a small loser with CADCHF.

Today morning I received notification(signal) from the system that I formed short position on the EURUSD 4H.

The interesting thing is that the signal says the direction will go down(low), but actually it went up(higher).

I will attach also a picture what will show you this case.

Am I miss understand the signal or other things ???

http://forexrainbow.com/viewer.php?file=d7w50fhhj3uj9sa9qf8c.jpg

Bubu007...you can see the EURUSD H4 is still trending up but check the D1..it is trending down and now at the top of the range. EURUSD may push higher into the limits of the D1 range then as it heads back towards the center cog I believe we will see the H4 flatten out and start to drop. Meaning good chances for small shorts now with wide stops then larger postions with tighter stops as it drops.

These are just my assumptions from the charts...time will tell. I will continue adding short positions (have limit orders set) if it continues higher.

Hope these indicators get it right!

This is maybe a basic question, but I'd like to know if I am correct.

I understand the rules (touch one on the 2 solid lines, green or blue) and use the time indicator to confirm.

But is the candle color on the time indicator important ? or do you buy/sell when the candle touches the upper/lower two lines of the timer, whatever the color it has (green, blue) ?

So is the color important to confirm a trader or just the level reached by the candle ?

thanks for the answer, I hope I am clear :shand:

Try using the AMER Mahmoud timing released somewhere on this thread...better than OANFX...hope that helps... :mrgreen:

I'll, thank you for the advice as I didn't know this timer was compatible. Anyway, this indicator looks very promising :peace:

I have just done some tests and the signals given by Oanfxtimer and Mahmoud timer are not the same...which one is the most reliable ?

Try using the AMER Mahmoud timing released somewhere on this thread...better than OANFX...hope that helps... :mrgreen:

I'll, thank you for the advice as I didn't know this timer was compatible. Anyway, this indicator looks very promising :peace:

I have just done some tests and the signals given by Oanfxtimer and Mahmoud timer are not the same...which one is the most reliable ?

The signals from Amer's seems a little bit more accurate than OAN, IMHO, but I think it all depends on the user to interpret the indicator's signal...try it on demo see which one suits you... :peace:

thanks for the answer.

This indicator is very nice and looks accurate enough to make money. I just disagree with the rules given by Oan for the SL. too risky for my style.

cycle trading rocks. it makes me think also about murrey math levels :arrow:

To ask for OAN which the good

short or don't short?

USDJPY 4H

The picture1 is AlpariUK and picture2 is FXpro

http://forexrainbow.com/files/g76r22qyl94568l1ng3m.jpeg

http://forexrainbow.com/files/r2vj2oet2h3tunyol575.jpeg

OAN don't answer, deleting is my account :x

I use the Amer Mahmoud Timer coupled with the Pattern Recognition indicator as a confirmation for entry... You can find the indic in this thread...

http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2091

How to use it...

(Assuming that you already know how to where to put the indic inside your MT4)

1. Look at the Timer whether it is already in the Blue Solid Line (For Sell) or Green Solid Line (For Buy) in the chart...At this stage you can enter trades as you like without the need of the PR indic...

2. But...if you are not sure then you can use the PR indic as a confirmation tool for the entry... If it is producing conflicting signals with the Timer, then don't enter trade...

3. Collect your money and go Jolly...heheehehhe...hope that helps.... :mrgreen: :peace:

Bubu007, I'll go short and if price still goes up I will add another short position on 2nd blue line. I will recommend you to use mahmoud timer.

P.S. Maybe you asked Oan to many questions :) And his video/audio skills are awful, if you go to his site and check some video clips, I can barely hear him, audio cracks, cheesy music in background :)

Oan's forum is very heavily moderated. I saw day by day posts vanishing. I asked him once a question about a trade, he answered like 'you took that trade in a wrong time as the oantimer was not oversold'. I said 'thank you, maybe that was the case' and next day the whole thread disappeared. He even deletes his own posts. He said once to a poster that he should buy the system for a lifetime because then he can sell it to his friends, and after a few hours the question and this post was nowhere.

All uncomfortable questions will be deleted, and the uncomfortable posters will be banned from Oan's forum :(

@ bubu007.

So ... OANFX ... is one of the CEMPLON FOLLOWERS

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

So Oan doesn't even respect people who paid 3.000 $ ??? That's not very professional !

I have talked about the free forum, not the member's area. I did not purchase his system. I was thinking about it, but the price seems to change 2-3 times a week. 2 days ago it was $100/month without membership, today morning $200/month without membership, and now it is $300/month with membership. I simply don't understand Oan's marketing policy (if he has any).

I still think the system is good, and I am grateful to him for publishing the original ideas and lots of the free systems. But I do think he handles his free forum and the prices very badly.

I understand better now.

With a lower price I may be interested in buying the system (especially to join the forum but only to understand rules of enter/exit better) as the author deserves it but really it's too expensive for me.

On the free forum Oan is always talking about money and how to pay him. he is too greedy and bad in marketing.

Is the direction of the lines of gravity are important (going up or down) or what really matters is tht a solid line has been touched and the timer confirms the trade ? Or do you also have to take consideration of this 3rd element ?

thanks for answers.