OAN4X Manual Trading System

OAN4X Manual Trading System  

150 members have voted

1. 1. OAN4X Manual Trading System

Re: OAN4X Manual Trading System

Thanks for posting this expensive system.

But I am still confused with Oanfxtimer.

This is not clear at all to me.

I need some more explain about the timer.

Thanks again.

Happy Pippin!

Notice the 3 red lines going up and 3 lines going down if the candle is in the middle its not oversold or overbought but when the candle is touching the 2nd or 3rd line on the top end we would consider this overbought and if the blue solid lines were touched by the candle we would open a short and vice versa for a long. I don't know how to post a pic but if someone could it would probably clear things up for our friend mosimosi321

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I attacted the picture on here;

http://www.4shared.com/file/90626340/a16d0da2/oanqustion.html

Can you tell me the #13?

Thanks

13 is a perfect example of oversold so a candle was touching either the first or second green solid line and I looked at the timer and if it looked like #13 I would open a buy position :arrow:

And one more question is about the green and blue solid lines.

Whenever the prices reach and touch the lines, they are move away up or down(repaint).

So I cannot decide sell or buy clearly.

Thanks

Oan has perfected the COG quite a bit it used repaint very bad thats why I pay special attention to th timer I will find the advanced strategy notes and post them it talks about things like that

Scalping with oan system

hello traders

today we will talke about scalping with our system paid one

althougth i dont scalp but i think it is a good way to make fast money in short time when you are busy and want to do something else during the day

the rules are

1-make sure that the trend is down in 4 H time fram to sell in 5 minute time fram or one minute time fram(sell from blue line )

2-make sure the trend is up in 4 h time fram to buy in 5 minute and one minute time fram (buy from green line)

3-use a higther risk like 10:1 so if you have 1000$ use minilot to enter and exit

with good profit .you can set up limit orders also in small time frames and just wait for them to get filled stoped or take profit .

i think 50 pip is a good stop loss and 100 pip is a good take profit

I don't think 100 pips TP is considered scalping :P

Yeah, I find the repainting stuff is so damn disturbing.

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

I don't think 100 pips TP is considered scalping :P

Yeah, I find the repainting stuff is so damn disturbing.

Regards,

Me too but I have tried the non repainting COG and it is a mess it works sometimes but other times it will put yo in really early and you will take huge drawdowns. It is weird because the 4 hr seems to be very easy to trade but it just takes forever when your in a trade.

well,,,,, i can't believe!!!!!!!!!I am scalping so easy today with the new mahmpud amer_timing :)

I USE 5TM!!!!!

for me until now it is working well if you use ,,,,, the rainbow EMA 5 SECONDS TM!

I NEED 5 PIPS PER TRADE!

IF YOU LIKE I WILL POST PICTURES!!!!!

THANK YOU ALL !!!!!!!

:peace:

well,,,,, i can't believe!!!!!!!!!I am scalping so easy today with the new mahmpud amer_timing :)

I USE 5TM!!!!!

for me until now it is working well if you use ,,,,, the rainbow EMA 5 SECONDS TM!

I NEED 5 PIPS PER TRADE!

IF YOU LIKE I WILL POST PICTURES!!!!!

THANK YOU ALL !!!!!!!

:peace:

Please post pics and a link to download the mahmoud amer_timing

http://www.4shared.com/file/90774395/cd1c133e/ovesold5M.html

I WAS WAIT TO HIT THE ORANGE BAR AND BUY FAST!THAT TRADE WAS EASY WORTH FOR 10 PIPS AS YOU CAN SEE!I WON LESS THAN 5 PIPS :cry:

I KNOW THAT SCALPING IS SO DANGEROUS BUT .......OAN4X SYSTEM HELPS:)

MY RESULTS FOR 2DAY!!!!!!!!!:) :mrgreen:

http://www.4shared.com/file/90775490/859651/RESULTS4MARCH.html

Here's my rendition of an oan scalp system....

Yes the indicators are pieced from a few systems...yes they repaint, but when they all send the same signal, exits can be predicted to some degree....very profitable......5 min TF is best.....

edit: forgot an indicator.....download this instead.....

http://www.4shared.com/file/91268079/d963c0cd/_2__oan_scalp.html

Here's my rendition of an oan scalp system....

Yes the indicators are pieced from a few systems...yes they repaint, but when they all send the same signal, exits can be predicted to some degree....very profitable......5 min TF is best.....

http://www.4shared.com/file/90790134/7322367a/oan_scalp.html

good system, but vkw indicator not working

hands down to everyone here! I have tried the trial verson and it and went from 1k to 5k. demo only and carefully managed my money, but other times wanted to test and see how it goes with bigger lot size and if one goes against me i enter on another different chart. the one hour is like swing trade and can be dangerous in my opinion and i would just do 30 to 50 pips or you will be waiting for a day and half or two for it to reach the grey lines it all depends on how strong one currency is against the other, but have faith I was shock how easy this is.

Scalping with oan system

hello traders

today we will talke about scalping with our system paid one

Thanks for sharing it. I would be very interested in if you find other strategies in the private forum :)

I will find some stuff I still have about another month remaining for private area access and honestly there isn't much there I will post everything about the system right now be right back :mrgreen:

Art of Money managment by oan

Money mangment is an art and it depend in many factors the most important one is emotions .

here i will talk about how to control your emotions in forex trading

here are important tips

1-most important rule you must understand that you have been cheated by forex advertisments about being the holy gril for making you a millioner in a short period ,yes forex can make you a millioner but lets be reasnobile not in a short period and it is not that easy ,it will take a lot of time skills and practise to master forex and the first important rule dont cheat your self and rush it you will end a millioner if only you took forex as an income source no fansty dreams

so this tip is accept that forex become your income not your dream createor.

2-next tip is realted to first tip ,forex is your income so you need it to be steady and to make it steady you need to control your risk ,makining 20 % monthly is better than making a 20 % in one day then loosing 100 % in next day ,so the second tip think of forex as your steady income and to insure that make your risk low ,control it and dont turn forex in to a gumbleing game.

3-the first two tips are 80 % of the formula of success in forex now lets talk about how to achieve them and the first tip is to trade what you can offer and manage to loss (dont ever trade with a loan or your emergancy money just what you can offer to loss)

4-this tip for making your trading less risky and proffisional you need to use just limit orders with stop loss and take profit then close your plateform and go enjoy your life .

5-last tip is to believe in your self and you can follow the last rules to change your life and increase your income sources (this is the most important believe you can follow this rules and you will )

my regards.

oan .

Basket trading in forex(Advanced trading methods)

Baskat trading is very important for traders to have more stable profitable movements in there funds. it is to trade two or more pairs that contains that share certian factors that contribute togther .

first we need to know what is really moving the currency market

we have many factores that moves the market

1-strength of country economy that represent the currency .

2-risk appetiate of traders which depends in general world econmoy )

3-for short movement some important indicators like interest rate descion and jobs creating numbers ,housing numbers and inlation numbers cpiconsumer price index) amd ppi(input and out put ) and trade balance and production (industrial in industrial depended countries like japan ,usa ,eur zone or commideties like canda,austrial and newzeland )

this was an interview for basket trading

as an example if you buy gbpjpy looking for a raise appetate in risk or you think that down jones is going higther and with it carry trades which gbpjpy repsent the bigger part of it and you have the set up readu in our system for longing gbpjpy you put your order then look for other gbp pairs like gbpcad or gbpaud or gbpchf and try to find a set up of selling in that other pair in our system ,this way you will trade only the risk appetiate and if the market did not respond as you want to increasing risk appetiate and gbp loss ground you will be hedgaing your position in gbpjpy and protcting your self from higth fluctution against your position .

other set up is to trade eurusd with usd jpy .if you long eurusd puting in mind that euro will gain strength you long usdjpy also because eurusd raise will depend also in increasing risk appetaite .if eur fail to gain profits you usd wil be strengthing and you will gain from usdjpy so you are hedging your position and keeping your risk low.this information is copy rigth protected please dont copy it just for paid customers.

more videos will be posted we just have a problem in our network connection between middle east and our servers in usa

my regards

oan

Hey everyone I found out something that works perfectly with this system I put the fibo piv indicator and it seems when I enter at 3rd resistance or support level it always seems to match up with the solid lines I think I should tell Oan about this this is my latest trick to 100% winning trades. I keep putting limit orders at support or resistance levels 2 then I add another postion when it gets to 3rd level. Thank you all for viewing my posts and giving me pics and ways you guys trade so that I look at the market in different ways I am starting a live account with this system next week so that I can show my statement on a real account so that there will be no question that this is really working thanx eveyone and keep posting your thoughts and improvements. :mrgreen: :shand: