OAN4X Manual Trading System  

150 members have voted

1. 1. OAN4X Manual Trading System

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: OAN4X Manual Trading System

I use the 4 hr for trend conformation then I switch to the hour and put a limit order on the second solid line I am up 60 pips on the eur/chf and 47 pips on usd/chf I will take profit at the pivot line today because it's friday and I don't want to hold over the weekend. Good luck guys :arrow: :)

I use the 4 hr for trend conformation then I switch to the hour and put a limit order on the second solid line I am up 60 pips on the eur/chf and 47 pips on usd/chf I will take profit at the pivot line today because it's friday and I don't want to hold over the weekend. Good luck guys :arrow: :)

Hi dirtydan

Since this system trade off the solid Green and blue line. When price touches the solid line, do you wait for candle close before putting an order

I wonder what is the purpose of the Dotted blue, green and Aqua line ?

As for money management , r u using the INFINITI MANAGMENTS PLANES(OAN PLAN ) method.

thkx

What is the different between OAN system and Mahmoud Amer system?

Both look pretty similar and the Belkhayate COG indicator as well. OAN is now a commercial system but there still is a thread within Forex Factory trash bin. Very interesting reading.

sekedar tambahan:

-tolong di isi pool nya di atas. !

-Please fill the pool !

http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1909

K

What is the different between OAN system and Mahmoud Amer system?

OAN is now a commercial system but there still is a thread within Forex Factory trash bin. Very interesting reading.

i've done

but two timer indicator aren't the same

http://forexrainbow.com/viewer.php?file=f215u09n8lwcj71rarpu.jpg

Which is good?

Interesting thread but I'm a little bit lost as there seem to have been a couple of changes / additions.

Is the mamoud timer the blue and red one here - http://forexrainbow.com/viewer.php?file=f215u09n8lwcj71rarpu.jpg - used in place of the green and red Oanfxtimer below in the same image?

Where to put stop losses?

Does someone have a copy of the fib pivot indicator mentioned?

Thanks in advance,

FXA

Interesting thread but I'm a little bit lost as there seem to have been a couple of changes / additions.

Is the mamoud timer the blue and red one here - http://forexrainbow.com/viewer.php?file=f215u09n8lwcj71rarpu.jpg - used in place of the green and red Oanfxtimer below in the same image?

Thanks in advance,

FXA

I use the original timer indicator.

According to Oan, the first trade must have 300 pip stop loss (H4 chart). The second must be opened with double sized lots if the price moves against us with 100 pips (pending limit order), with the same sl and tp levels as the original trade. If the price moves against us 100 pips more, then another order must be placed, same sl, same tp but 4x lot size. The tp is the middle grey line.

The fibo pivot indicator is attached.

According to Oan, the first trade must have 300 pip stop loss (H4 chart). The second must be opened with double sized lots if the price moves against us with 100 pips (pending limit order), with the same sl and tp levels as the original trade. If the price moves against us 100 pips more, then another order must be placed, same sl, same tp but 4x lot size. The tp is the middle grey line.

Thanks for info. What about Trailing Stop and Breakeven lock pips? This system uses any of them or not?

Do you add more orders if it goes the right direction;if yes: when & how ?

Thank You.

Here you go, copy .dll in libraries folder, drag .ex4 into chart and check import .dll.

http://www.4shared.com/get/90102387/7b1b2382/Mahmoud_Amer_Timing.html

Altoronto..in the zip file there are 4 .ex4 files - CMO.ex4, Mahmoud Amer -Timing MNEW.ex4, MAmer_T1.ex4 and

MAmer_T2.ex4 - which one is it?

Thanks!

Thanks in advance,

FXA

The fibo pivot indicator is attached.

Thank you!

A 500 pip price move like that hasn't happened to CHF for more than 10 years. Moving on...

For people with a large balance the H4 charts, even daily have large potential.

My account is small, need opportunities, so I am scalping 5M major pairs with high volume only.

Technique -

Check H4 and H1 and where is price related to center of gravity - up or down? Use this as your guide and only trade in the direction of the "trend" or "gravity pull".

Shift to M5 for entries. Trade in the direction of the center of gravity from H1 and H4. If H1 and H4 don't match, wait until they do.

If the curve is sloping down, only take sells and vice versa. If this doesn't match direction from higher time-frame, wait till it does. Because the indicators repaint...if you do it in the other direction, the indicators may repaint so profit line is not even in profit.

KNOW YOUR STOP LOSS AND SET IT IMMEDIATELY. Otherwise you are gambling. Work out your lot size related to stop gap.

To do this:

Number of lots =

How much you are prepared to risk (for me - 1-2% of account)

divided by

Number of pips to your stop

times 0.1.

For example, my account is 10 000. 1% of this is 100 dollars. My stop is 60 pips away.

Number of lots to enter is 1000/60*0.1 = 1.66

Just beginning with this system. If the thread was - "OANFX - 15 000 dollar system!" maybe more people would be here.

:ugeek:

Here you go, copy .dll in libraries folder, drag .ex4 into chart and check import .dll.

http://www.4shared.com/get/90102387/7b1b2382/Mahmoud_Amer_Timing.html

Altoronto..in the zip file there are 4 .ex4 files - CMO.ex4, Mahmoud Amer -Timing MNEW.ex4, MAmer_T1.ex4 and

MAmer_T2.ex4 - which one is it?

Thanks!

I copied the .ex4 file to the experts/indicators folder and the .dll file to the experts/libraries folder but i get a strange chart with the candles all below the buy/sell window. have i set it up wrong?

It looks like Oan continues the 'new version released in every two weeks' policy he started on FFactory.

The good news is that the price is reduced from $15000 to $1000. I guess nobody paid $15000.

The last system was told to be 100% accuracy. And the new is even better. Is it 200% then? ;)

DirtyDan, if you have access to it, please share the new indies :)