OAN4X Manual Trading System  

150 members have voted

1. 1. OAN4X Manual Trading System

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: OAN4X Manual Trading System

Please can someone explain how to trade belkhayate's trading system. What timeframe?? All currencies?? And any other detail.I put it on 4hr and prices hardly get to the buy and sell zones of te COG. I also think this version is much better than oanfxsystem. I believe belkhayate system gives fewer entries but better ones

One obvious truth.FOREX IS ANYTHING BUT EASY

• 2 weeks later...

Here is oan system with email notification.

You will get this email msg like this below.

------------email alert-----------------

subject: Buy signal GBPJPY H4

Body:

Buy to the level line - GBPJPY H4 at 09:59:31

Account Number: 739430

Balance: 12044.76

Equity: 11458.90

Profit: 585.86

Margin: 11100.00

Free Margin: 11048.90

-----------------------------

Do not open trade immediately whenever you get email notification. Just make sure you check chart and use martingale or use your own strategy. You will also get annoying email if you add too many charts and will get repeat email because of repaint. If you don't like it and this has bug, just trash it.

http://slil.ru/27453832

p@$$w@rD is @#@py@&$

By the way, one of indo members will send it to me. He has final infinity system. He said infinity system is better than old one. He did not want to post it because of his account. I will post it once he send it to me soon. I am waiting for his reply.

"TMT via LoONie" If you remember, pm me.

the cog indicator repaints terribly.. Not for sure what use it is...

Club,

The indicators are great for dynamic support/resistance points. Where other indicators like bollinger bands are more ragged, this one is pretty smooth and has a trend component built into it. So not to say you should use it alone, but it's really good as an added filter to what you're existing trading

Look at those pictures of two different oan systems, old one (top picture- oan system from dirtydan and trial) and new one (bottom picture - oan's infinity system). Look like oan infinity's timer and cog are improved and accurate (?).

Indo member finally send it to me. I cracked it and will post it soon. I don't have time right now. I am busy and out.

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/6952/oanold.gif

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/9827/oaninfinity.gif

I don't know about you, but I'm losing track of what's new and what's not :lol:

Hi ranger, i have same problem as you have.

I took this thread yesterday from scratch, and now i am a little lost. I tried to put

things together from various post, but even so, i still have my doubts.

Maybe pyrax, whenever you have some time, or dominofx, or dirtydan, could do a updated pos

with some kind of manual for swing trades, at h4, and scalp trades at m5/m1.

thanks in advance...

regards

I purchased Oan's system (it is just $50/month now) and am member of his forum, but it is still not easy to follow him. It looks like Oan releases a new system in every 2-3 weeks. Bubu's screenshot is from a previous one. The 2nd picture of pyrax is the latest one, it was released on this week. I suppose after 2-3 weeks we will get another system modification.

The rules are changing as well. During the days of the free system on FFactory the stop loss was 200 pips. Then it became 300 pips, and 2-3 weeks ago it changed to 360 pips.

I am sorry for not able to help more, but I am still learning this system, and - honestly - understanding Oan's English is not an easy job for me (English is my 2nd language).

thanks for the infinity system.

Are there new rules for it ?

I think the rules are same. Read the first page of this topic until this last page and you will analyze/understand how to do it and also read oan forum too. Please note that traders and I have different skills and trading method. Our results may be different. I just received/cracked infinity system from indo member who purchased it. He said same rules and cog/timer setting had been changed but are improved. I am making good profit with infinity with some 50/100 TP and some losing/winning trades with old oan system which is not great and is confused.

Thank you again Pyrax for sharing, I have been paper trading this indicator since the first post and I like it. But I did my tests not on H4 as suggested but more on 15 minutes and 30 minutes. It is a good indicator of S/R though I won't talk again about the heavy repainting that may change the results when looking at the past.But when trading the actual COG, it is very interesting.

pyrax, does the new one you posted has email alert in it?

Wilson, no this new infinity doesn't have email alert. If you want me to code email alert in it, I can do it for you.