OAN4X Manual Trading System  

150 members have voted

1. 1. OAN4X Manual Trading System

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: OAN4X Manual Trading System

Does this indicator setting only work for GBP/JPY pair?

Hi Friends,

I dont know coding, but it seem the code of this indicator show that

Oversold : when RSI > 55 and CCI34 >100....

Could anyone change the condition to:

Oversold when: RSI(15) > 59.5 and CCI(33) > 102;

Oversold when: RSI(15) < 37 and CCI(33) < -121 and CCI(168) < -21;

I just test the recent tops and bottoms of G/J and see all of them have the above figures.

May be someone who is good at coding could help us to improve the cci_rsi_bar_FxPrime_Kino_All_inOne_v2m indicator to get the best result.

If someone can reckon up all recent Tops and bottoms of G/J and calculate the RSI(15), CCI(33), CCI(168)...of each bottom/top, they can see some similar figures, so based on that we can optimize the Indicator to get the best one.

Indicators based on RSI + CCI can limit the repainting issue of Cog.

If there is someone who know coding, pls kindly help us???

Thanks so much.

Good luck and good trade.

Also, i think that Pollan also based on the past statistic figures of each pair,

of which the RSI and CCI at each top/bottom could be the input numbers to define the best time to enter with each particular pair.

Sorry for my poor Eng, he he, it not my mother language.

Good luck and good trade.

Can someone post the right picture so we know please ?

We dont have the same number 'cause it depend on each broker, each pair.

Initially, I just think that Abhafxs has the best configure numbers and it show the same signal on each pair.

However, based on DominoFX's effort, I find that we have to find the best settings by ourself, based on each pair, each broker...

Just my two cents.

Good luck and good trade

hi every one

i want some help with (cci_rsi_bar_FxPrime_Kino_All_inOne_v2m indicator )indicator

to make it like the same in the picture

thanks

Yap...Its very interesting thing in the world....

Could anyone here help us to find some good configuration on this cci to make this holy grail works best...

I have already make $3400 USD from ($500 USD capital) in 3 days with this oan system (some trading was scalped by scalper oan on this forum)...All in demo account...

But tonight i made a huge loss on euro-jpy about $800 USD cause a simple quick move to enter the trade....cause oan timing make me confuse so much!!!!!

In the second trade after loss i enter after confirm a bearish candle and made 36 pips profit with 0.5 lot.....

We just already have the better config input in gbp jpy....but useless in another pair...

Please all good people here try to find abbas fx configs once again to finish all the effort and finish this holy grail...

I would do everything that need to help....cause i am nothing in programming language and just have small money....(rupiahs)..hehehhehe...

Thank U for all for the kindness....

Fight for the poverty!!!! :peace:

"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".

hi every one

i want some help with (cci_rsi_bar_FxPrime_Kino_All_inOne_v2m indicator )indicator

to make it like the same in the picture

thanks

Yap...Its very interesting thing in the world....

Could anyone here help us to find some good configuration on this cci to make this holy grail works best...

I have already make $3400 USD from ($500 USD capital) in 3 days with this oan system (some trading was scalped by scalper oan on this forum)...All in demo account...

But tonight i made a huge loss on euro-jpy about $800 USD cause a simple quick move to enter the trade....cause oan timing make me confuse so much!!!!!

In the second trade after loss i enter after confirm a bearish candle and made 36 pips profit with 0.5 lot.....

We just already have the better config input in gbp jpy....but useless in another pair...

Please all good people here try to find abbas fx configs once again to finish all the effort and finish this holy grail...

I would do everything that need to help....cause i am nothing in programming language and just have small money....(rupiahs)..hehehhehe...

Thank U for all for the kindness....

Fight for the poverty!!!! :peace:

Hi friend,

In my opinion, using the Belkhayate timer is better. If the timer is higher than 8 while price is between the second and third Gravity centers, it is time to prepare to short, I often wait for a long red candle to confirm, and CCI_RSI_fxprime if it appears.

Sometime, when having special speech from FOMC, Fed..., most pairs go crazy, it is better to wait for market to calm before enter a trade.

If I decide to trade in crazy time like yesterday, I have to follow the infinity-money management. Short 1 unit first, 2 units if price go against me -100 pts, and 4 units if it goes against -200 pts.

I' m having to suffer virtual loss with GBP/JPY now. I'm heartache now, hu hu.

Here i good setup to short GBP/USD, I wait for the 4h candle close before entering trade.

Hi selfer, can you share with us your template and indicators for this system?

Thanks!

This is default Belkhayate system that you can find on this thread, changing some colors to make goodlooking.

I just add the CCI-RSI-kino-FXprime.

As I said before, the settings of CCI_RSI depend much on your broker, I used FXDD, so

the setting with GU is:

Value 1 = 88

Value 2 = 39

Color 4 = None,

All others keeps default.

This is default Belkhayate system that you can find on this thread, changing some colors to make goodlooking.

I just add the CCI-RSI-kino-FXprime.

As I said before, the settings of CCI_RSI depend much on your broker, I used FXDD, so

the setting with GU is:

Value 1 = 88

Value 2 = 39

Color 4 = None,

All others keeps default.

Ok Thanks! :arrow:

Hello, Pyrax, What is the password of the zip file?

Thanks.~

Refer to this bellow as is from pyrax's original post password is

&x^4@#0*

Hello all, the password &x^4@#0*...not working any other password? thanks

from abhafxs blog, he trades USDJPY, EURUSD, GBPUSD, GBPJPY,DAC,GOLD,CRUDE and so many others. How come the indicator works best on only GBPJPY??

really wish this new indicator wasn't giving so much stress to set properly

One obvious truth.FOREX IS ANYTHING BUT EASY

Hi all,

denikefx created pdf files of oan private forum. I will upload and post it soon. He will give it to me the latest oan system. He wanted me to share them to you. I think you can read all pdf files that probably can help you to improve your trading skills learning from oan and his members.

Pyrax

"TMT via LoONie" If you remember, pm me.