OAN4X Manual Trading System

OAN4X Manual Trading System  

150 members have voted

1. 1. OAN4X Manual Trading System

Re: OAN4X Manual Trading System

thank you very much Lex for this clarification.

I have been spotting the OAN indicator for 3 months, on 15 minutes on 2 pairs and I find this indicator very interesting.

Only last week I saw some extreme signals that went beyond the extreme lines a lot that could have cost me money but I am still on demo. Usually it works well enough to make money. I place the stop on this second extreme thick line.

We have something good here ;)

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lemon,

You can do that as well. Use the 1hr and 4hr COG lines as a directional filter, because you notice that the lines have a slope, either pointing up, down, or sideways. So to play it safe you can trade 15 mins based on higher timeframes.

What I refer to originally was let's say that I'm short on the 15 min, but the 1 hr or 4hr is pointing up; so I can grab some fast profits when I see them. But if the 1 hr and 4hr are both pointing up, I can select to hold for more.

Also, while most people trade based upon the COG blue/green lines by itself. You can also use whatever method of entry you like, be it a manual system or however you trade normally and just use these COG lines as support/resistance to take your profits. It's very flexible indicator.

Best

Lerxst, Thanks for sharing.

Do you trade when the price hit the dotted lines?

It seems that many medium to long term trading system has been failing these past few weeks. Even Tom Hennessy's 100% accuracy system which only trades a few times a month gave only one signal. And even that one failed. 100% falls to 0%. :mrgreen:

You guys are welcome, I've gained so much from this thread and the COG lines, it's the least I can do.

@ Brian. I watch for a reversal pattern when it hits the blue,green lines to reverse and at the same time, when you are trading manually with whatever entry; use the blue,green lines as exit targets cause you know they have a high probability of reversal. So one system, two flavors of trading.

By far the most profitable trading system i have come across with...i used to use Point and Figure system but, this system is far more reliable. The only problem with OAN is its timing indic, the COG is the main system here IMHO. Coupled with several indicators the system proved to be profitable... :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

You guys are welcome, I've gained so much from this thread and the COG lines, it's the least I can do.

@ Brian. I watch for a reversal pattern when it hits the blue,green lines to reverse and at the same time, when you are trading manually with whatever entry; use the blue,green lines as exit targets cause you know they have a high probability of reversal. So one system, two flavors of trading.

Thanks, lerxst.

I think oan's has a topic on "using candle and chartpattern with oan system" in his forum and Pyrax has uploaded the pdf earlier. I'm also trying %R indicator for possible reversal signal, hope that it can help. :?

@btrack, would you like to share what indicators are you using?

By far the most profitable trading system i have come across with...i used to use Point and Figure system but, this system is far more reliable. The only problem with OAN is its timing indic, the COG is the main system here IMHO. Coupled with several indicators the system proved to be profitable... :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

I demoed Oan's system for more than a month, and it was not profitable. Even amongst Oan's own signals in the member's forum were lots of losers. I admit I did not take all of Oan's signals, but yesterday Oan himself wrote in his forum that last week all of his signals turned to be losers, and it was his worst week.

I still think the system has potential. The price most of the time sooner or later turns back after it touched a COG line. I see two problems:

1. the timer indicator is not accurate. If all signals match, the price still can go against us for hours or 1-2 days before turning to our direction. Unfortunately, during this time our sl can be hit.

2. Because of the Martingale money management, if the system loses, it loses huge. With 360 pips stop loss and the infinity mm the loss is 360 + 2x260 + 4x160 = 1520 pips!

It can be profitable once we find an indicator which is more accurate than Oan's timer. Then with the increased timing accuracy we can hopefully forget the Martingale mm too.

I demoed Oan's system for more than a month, and it was not profitable. Even amongst Oan's own signals in the member's forum were lots of losers. I admit I did not take all of Oan's signals, but yesterday Oan himself wrote in his forum that last week all of his signals turned to be losers, and it was his worst week.

I still think the system has potential. The price most of the time sooner or later turns back after it touched a COG line. I see two problems:

1. the timer indicator is not accurate. If all signals match, the price still can go against us for hours or 1-2 days before turning to our direction. Unfortunately, during this time our sl can be hit.

2. Because of the Martingale money management, if the system loses, it loses huge. With 360 pips stop loss and the infinity mm the loss is 360 + 2x260 + 4x160 = 1520 pips!

It can be profitable once we find an indicator which is more accurate than Oan's timer. Then with the increased timing accuracy we can hopefully forget the Martingale mm too.

Yup...I agree with you that OAN system sucks...that is why I don't use the timer at all. I only use the COG system coupled with two other indics... It might not be 100% accurate but most of the time it will produce profitable trades. Anyway until I find a more profitable trading system than the one I am using right now, this still top my list as my favorite...(excluding the OAN timer that is)... :mrgreen:

Would you share the indicators, template and the trailing EA?

Sure, I will. I don't use cci_rsi_bar_FxPrime_Kino_All_inOne_v2m.mq4. It doesn't match any pairs or you have to change setting a lot. I found a better one that can use any pairs almost like cci_rsi_bar_FxPrime_Kino_All_inOne_v2m.mq4.

pyrax, what is the name of the better indicator and where can we get it?

pyrax, what is the name of the better indicator and where can we get it?

DominoFX, it's call arzz something and you need e smart trailing ea 3.4. I don't have indicators and template with me but at home. I am working here not to trade. Tonight when I get home, I will post them.

"TMT via LoONie" If you remember, pm me.

oan4x basic indicator with lots of these lines is crap. Try using Gravity Center.

Its 100 times better and more accurate than this crap. My friend borrowed me

few bucks to start working real and I lost everything. If i used Gravity center I

would still be working real on forex. :cry:

I would say that it is 90% accurate.

I removed oan4x system main indikator from my sistem.

@pyrax

Look at your ss. Try to imagine that that pair goes 150 pips more down.

He who can, does. He who cannot, teaches.

Lemon45 and all,

I trade H4 chart. I check M15/H1/D1 to verify that the trade is confirmed. If the all trend is same and make sure to confirm Arrzz2 (green/red/blue), MACD_Colored cross, cycle identifer, Ehlers Fisher transformer cross, stochastic cross and TL by Demark then buy/sell trade. Do not open trade early. Just make sure you check M15, H1 and D1 chart in same trend then confirm indicators. This can help to reduce your drawdown and reduce repaints in H4. I don't do martingale.

What about take profit or close profit of 200 to 500 pips. You can close 50 to 100 pips safe but you can use e-smart trailing ea that can automatically help to close your trade profit if its reversal trend. You can also use Swiss Army EA to set take profit/stoploss/etc.. without modify trade easily than you calcuate pips by price. How about exit strategy? I usually exit is high semafor (red/green dot with red/green outline). I know this semafor is repaint. This one help me to verify high semafor and exit to take very high profit.

Which TF is better H1 or H4? I will say both. You get more pips in H1 than H4. H4 wastes your pips or you miss pips. I would say 100 to 200 pips per day in H4 but H1 you get more pips to do both buy and sell. If you are not patient, trade H1 or patient, trade H4. Or you can use MA so check FF forum and look for the topic, "4 Hour Strategy (MACD)". It can help you trade better with Oan cog or Belkhayate Gravity Center.

If you don't understand me, pm me. I can help you.

Ok here is template/indicators. I tweaked a few of indicators. I prefer JPY pairs. They could give you extra pips than other pairs.

hxxp://sharebee.com/0230eb75

p@$$ is @#$*(*&+)#

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/7312/pyrax.gif

It seems that many medium to long term trading system has been failing these past few weeks. Even Tom Hennessy's 100% accuracy system which only trades a few times a month gave only one signal. And even that one failed. 100% falls to 0%. :mrgreen:

I am studying now OAN and STAR Ebook so can you please tell me what was the pair that failed with the STAR and which timeframe ?

I wonder why M. Henessy says that his system is 100% correct :x

Good now Pyrax..........with some combination with my own style of OAN i got 30 pips yesterday with 0.5 lot and 20 pips today with 0.3 lot (stopped by trailing stop)....Now its time to turn back after recent defeat...

Thanks a lot for the new system...

Is there any pdf complete manual for this?

I want to learn and want fully understand about the indies function?

Thanks again for help....

:shand: :arrow:

"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".

i was a member of his group for a short period and the candle timer doesnt refresh even in his latest system, he says you need to refresh before you trade with made no sense to me. I didnt see many in his room really killing it either, more questions than answers. I went to get a refund after the trail perriod and he emailed me and said rudely no way am i getting a refund. its more a sales pitch than anything like most crap in forex. :x

@Lemon45

It is a review posted on forex peace army on May 5th:

I tried this system solidly for a month, and didn't see it working as described. I was a member of the premium service for a month, and during that time there was only 1 Primary Trade Signal (the 100% acuraccy 1) and it failed. Admittedly it was specified that it was "running under yellow" but it seems everytime one fails a new rule is brought in. Eventually there will be no signals left! As for the 100% success rate, well go figure.

I will say however that the service from Tom was exceptional, and I had great fun in the chat room learning the system. Unfortunately, I just can't see how it can be profitable...

Good now Pyrax..........with some combination with my own style of OAN i got 30 pips yesterday with 0.5 lot and 20 pips today with 0.3 lot (stopped by trailing stop)....Now its time to turn back after recent defeat...

Thanks a lot for the new system...

Is there any pdf complete manual for this?

I want to learn and want fully understand about the indies function?

Thanks again for help....

:shand: :arrow:

Hi Roels, I do sometimes scalping with Oan in either M15/M30 but not Ber. Center Gravity which is good for H4 only. It's good that you have trailing stop. As you know not many people use trailing and wait for take profit or close higher profit a must. It's important to have trailing stop because of reversal trend. I rather use Pallada with either Oan/Center Gravity. You could try Artemis sitter that help your manual trading. I have not tried it yet. It's heavy setting.

There is no manual for this one. I developed this trading system. I tried many different indicators and picked some good indicators. I modified/tweaked them and some are good enough I dont modify. I think there are some manual for each of indicators but not all of them. Without manual they discuss about indicator in every posts. Most of them are at FF and TSD. I will post this when I find manual.

:shand: no problem :)

i was a member of his group for a short period and the candle timer doesnt refresh even in his latest system, he says you need to refresh before you trade with made no sense to me. I didnt see many in his room really killing it either, more questions than answers. I went to get a refund after the trail perriod and he emailed me and said rudely no way am i getting a refund. its more a sales pitch than anything like most crap in forex. :x

metalriff, you are not only one. Some people in this forum were not happy with oan. They realized oan system is not accurate. Yes oantimer doesn't refresh before you trade. Telling you oantimer could confuse you and its not exactly overbought/oversold. Maybe one year after oantimer will be improved? Who knows.

There is no way to get refund from oan. He is greedy. He should give you refund unless he has refund policy. Tell him, "I don't see refund policy. I need refund now or report it to... blah blah"

Pyrax,

Thanks for the explanation, from your picture on the last post, are you using the Belk. COG lines or is that a toned down version of the Oan lines? It seems to draw alot less levels, hence wonder which you were using.

Best,