OAN4X Manual Trading System  

150 members have voted

1. 1. OAN4X Manual Trading System

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: OAN4X Manual Trading System

Hi all, PDF files have been created from Oan private forum. They are last updated from today.

Go to hackerbox site and access passwd is ind0x

hxxp://host.hackerbox.org/download.php?file=0709ea941b5cb99682243ddc9a5822bf

unrar file and p@ssw0rd is @#4$%p&*@^

Happy Trading!

"TMT via LoONie" If you remember, pm me.

Hi all, PDF files have been created from Oan private forum. They are last updated from today.

Happy Trading!

Thank you very much Pyrax!

@ Darkie,

I noticed the same thing, but this was the PPO Lnx file so I'll keep looking if there are different versions, will put it up.

@ Everyone,

You guys are welcome, this thread has helped me alot

Happy Trading!

hi can you upload it on 4shared please

thanks

Happy Trading!

Hi pyrax, thanks for the pdf files.

By the way, this post has the highest viewer in this forum so far.

Has anyone try this system and success with LIVE account?

Happy Trading!

i can't download from those sites; anyone can help to made a mirror for this pdf in 4shared ? Thx

tamersaid81 & sam_konna,

I can't trust 4shared. Any known/recognized files (such as fapturbo, megaroid, etc) can be easily removed/reported.

Try this one

hxxp://sharebee.com/cd606969

unrar pass is same

To all: Whoever said thanks to me. You are all welcome! :arrow:

"TMT via LoONie" If you remember, pm me.

tamersaid81 & sam_konna,

I can't trust 4shared. Any known/recognized files (such as fapturbo, megaroid, etc) can be easily removed/reported.

Try this one

hxxp://sharebee.com/cd606969

unrar pass is same

To all: Whoever said thanks to me. You are all welcome! :arrow:

Yeh, sure. you can't trust them, such bad sites. The secret site of yours works much better:

http://slil.ru/27521684

no pass, just your stomper. Thank you!

How this look like to you guys....?

Any Comment...

Just Watchout for #00_ZZ_Windows repaint..

But I think this is good one...still not the best...maybe!

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt90/RoelsMajor/newformulai.gif

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt90/RoelsMajor/newformulaii.gif

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt90/RoelsMajor/newformulaiii.gif

Oh ya...in chart I used 4 indicator in OAN...just to remember...

- 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION

- Center_of_Gravity Oscillator John Ehlers

- #00_ZZ_Windows repainting

- And ToR_1.20

Hope the best..

Happy Trading Euro-USD on Monday....THIS IS THE CHANCE TO PROVE IT....

He.he.he

"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".

Can you share the Templates & Indicators like the screenshoot above, please ?

Thx in advanced.

First you must install all oan infinity sistem on your chart...after that modified it by insert all the indicators on the expert advisor indicator folder....then you insert my indies template on folder template outside expert advisor not in the folder inside expert advisor....then just click template on the chart u want..me use TFH4....

I just trade EU,GU,UChf, and UJ

Here all files...

http://www.4shared.com/file/104461158/e9d256d3/oan_scalp_full.html

Happy Trade tonight..

Hi,

Can i ask you why you remove the oans timer from the chart ? i read the entire thread, and i'm a little confuse... on the main chart you use the cog indicators of infinity ?

What are the rules for you system ? why do you think it's better ? (just asking to understand ;) )

Why do you choose to don't use the cci_rsi_bar_FxPrime_Kino_All_inOne_v2m, and the ppo, and what is the difference between oans system and Belkhayate system ? (included in the cd CD MB in the thread)

Thanks

Can you share the Templates & Indicators like the screenshoot above, please ?

Thx in advanced.

First you must install all oan infinity sistem on your chart...after that modified it by insert all the indicators on the expert advisor indicator folder....then you insert my indies template on folder template outside expert advisor not in the folder inside expert advisor....then just click template on the chart u want..me use TFH4....

I just trade EU,GU,UChf, and UJ

Here all files...

http://www.4shared.com/file/104461158/e9d256d3/oan_scalp_full.html

Happy Trade tonight..[/quote:2i27v1mb]

good work i liked both indicatores will see

yes i agreed eur/usd look great on H4 but what we have to do is look for the other timeframe like D H 30M

on H4 great

on 30M great

on H great

on D good big resistance soon

so if it went up the maximum 100+(i dont think) because the timer is full

i think it will be good short but caution from the news

short monday and try to find doje for good entry

thanks

Victor Said :

Hi,

Can i ask you why you remove the oans timer from the chart ? i read the entire thread, and i'm a little confuse... on the main chart you use the cog indicators of infinity ?

What are the rules for you system ? why do you think it's better ? (just asking to understand ;) )

Why do you choose to don't use the cci_rsi_bar_FxPrime_Kino_All_inOne_v2m, and the ppo, and what is the difference between oans system and Belkhayate system ? (included in the cd CD MB in the thread)

Thanks

OK Guys...let me explain this...with my bad english..

I use Gravity center of John Ehlers cause it have a very nice timing to enter the trade...of course you dont need anything to exit the trade like we have seen if the price toch the solid green line or solid blue line 90% price will have through to grey line....

I use the same rule with Oan sistem like have described on this thread before..

You can see the vertical yellow indicator that describe my methode well? the principal is to minimalize the drawdown if the price move against you when u enter the market so quick..

I dont use cci_rsi_bar_FxPrime_Kino_All_inOne_v2m cause the indicator have very complex setting as we dont know how to find the best setting on every pair and every broker like demonstrated by ABHAFSX in GJ chart on this thread..PPo lnx have very poor sensitivity to enter the trade...you will get the true signal but it seems quitely late if we compare it with CG John Ehlers...

Oan system developed base on BELKHAYATE system...actually oan developed it on a thread in Forex Factory with some good coder and shared it free to many people...and whet he got the system good enough to every market condition he made some rule and going to sell his new system...oan got banned from that forum after he sold the product on the web companied by DC Orabi...

I have some old files in my cabinet that described oan system so well from the first developing process...

Hope this will help u encourage...

Anyone else have the comment for this and please added some explanation that may be missing......

good work i liked both indicatores will see

yes i agreed eur/usd look great on H4 but what we have to do is look for the other timeframe like D H 30M

on H4 great

on 30M great

on H great

on D good big resistance soon

so if it went up the maximum 100+(i dont think) because the timer is full

i think it will be good short but caution from the news

short monday and try to find doje for good entry

thanks

Be carefull guys...now if u enter the trade will be so dangerous cause we have to go the trend break and counter....wait until short candle appear....if u do think so...

First of all THANK YOU, for the answer, and i apologize too for my bad english !! :D

I see that you have two templates, one for the scalp, and another one named infinity, why ? how do you use each of these templates ? (TF pairs ??)

Can you explain the rules, and the purpose of the indicators (especially it's life jim and tor), and why do you use the behlkayate timing on the sclaping template ?

Last thing : the number on the charts, they indicate the strengh (3 is high 1 is low) of the movement ? and the color ?

And the cg, we enter when it crosses and out when it crosses too ?

I know it's a lot of question ! thank you !! :mrgreen:

Victor Said :

Hi,

Thanks

OK Guys...let me explain this...with my bad english..

I use Gravity center of John Ehlers cause it have a very nice timing to enter the trade...of course you dont need anything to exit the trade like we have seen if the price toch the solid green line or solid blue line 90% price will have through to grey line....

I use the same rule with Oan sistem like have described on this thread before..

You can see the vertical yellow indicator that describe my methode well? the principal is to minimalize the drawdown if the price move against you when u enter the market so quick..

I dont use cci_rsi_bar_FxPrime_Kino_All_inOne_v2m cause the indicator have very complex setting as we dont know how to find the best setting on every pair and every broker like demonstrated by ABHAFSX in GJ chart on this thread..PPo lnx have very poor sensitivity to enter the trade...you will get the true signal but it seems quitely late if we compare it with CG John Ehlers...

Oan system developed base on BELKHAYATE system...actually oan developed it on a thread in Forex Factory with some good coder and shared it free to many people...and whet he got the system good enough to every market condition he made some rule and going to sell his new system...oan got banned from that forum after he sold the product on the web companied by DC Orabi...

I have some old files in my cabinet that described oan system so well from the first developing process...

Hope this will help u encourage...

Anyone else have the comment for this and please added some explanation that may be missing......

First of all THANK YOU, for the answer, and i apologize too for my bad english !! :D

I see that you have two templates, one for the scalp, and another one named infinity, why ? how do you use each of these templates ? (TF pairs ??)

Can you explain the rules, and the purpose of the indicators (especially it's life jim and tor), and why do you use the behlkayate timing on the sclaping template ?

Last thing : the number on the charts, they indicate the strengh (3 is high 1 is low) of the movement ? and the color ?

And the cg, we enter when it crosses and out when it crosses too ?

I know it's a lot of question ! thank you !! :mrgreen:

Hay ya vic...

I am using the scalp temp on M15 although Oan said that best TF for the scalping on his system is on TFM5 and for the infinity is on H4.....scalping on TF M15 made us have some time to enter the trade manually and more safety to read the entire trend...the rule is same like oan said....cci on the tf 15 and h4 must be the same way with your opened position...and take profit when cci changed or you got the another signal if if the signal fake...you can measure range of take profit too by simply use the tools on tour MT4 platform using crosshair....just take profit on the range beetween the red line and the blue line...and may be you can read too sometime the price move to outside the range if we got no 2 or 3 signal from the semafor indies and lets mesure it using cci and adx....all must be the same (i mean the 4h and the time frame u are using on scalping)...

Life jim sometimes can repaint a lot....in that condition you must not trade...or measure it with CG...CG is a vital indies to entire oan sistem...Live Jim use to measure and shows u the trend...and modified zig zag trend shows u the graphic picture....may be have some relation with chart pattern like Elliot wave Theory....Tor to measure ADX and CCI....they are the basic indies to show you the trend strengh relative....

I see belkhayate timing a lot easier to see and made some clear signal on the buy zone area and sell zone area....for me oan timer is difficult to understand...i use belkhayate timing on scalping template bro...! i dont use it on oan infinity system..

yup the number of the template is semafor indies, you absolutely right so if you got 3 on yellow it means you will got another breakout trend....1 is short 2 is medium and 3 is long....it doesn't mean short position or long position!! but i mean the stronger trend and time you will got....

The CG cross and we can entered if all indies confirm like attached chart....you got the price touch a green solid line or the blue solid line and make sure the trend is clear enouhg!! you can corfirm another indies like jim and take 2 or 3 dots after the signal color change...and cci and adx on tf m30, h1, and h4 have the some correlations to confirm... i mean it is not always the same..but the trends must always the same one!!! and here to finish you can exit or TP on the grey line....like oans said...we have nothing loss if everything got correct the price will enter the rend and happy profit...we have fix SL like Oans said and u can play some martingale game if the price move against you...but for me martingale way is very dangerous game...i would prefer fix SL 100 pips and lets everything run......................

My Very bad english...Sorry for the all mistakes here...

Shame on me....Ha..ha..

Happy trading...