OAN4X Manual Trading System

OAN4X Manual Trading System  

150 members have voted

1. 1. OAN4X Manual Trading System

Re: OAN4X Manual Trading System

I was suffered tonight...

Using Oan Longterm..Loss $300...althougt Oan system right...

Cause dont have enough balance to weight up the floating.....

By the way dont use OAN long term with small balance...you will suffer...!!!!

But the scalper is good...i win 5 trade today recover the loss..

$264...Oan scalper is good with some modification..And once again CG Oscillator Ehlers excellent!!!

I have plan to use just only Oan scalper and no more longterm and martingale game...!!!!!!!!!

Got me headache....

With Oan scalper you can get $300 with 6 trade a day...and never ever fight the Trend!!!

The profit is good.... :arrow:

"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Roels, I do sometimes scalping with Oan in either M15/M30 but not Ber. Center Gravity which is good for H4 only. It's good that you have trailing stop. As you know not many people use trailing and wait for take profit or close higher profit a must. It's important to have trailing stop because of reversal trend. I rather use Pallada with either Oan/Center Gravity. You could try Artemis sitter that help your manual trading. I have not tried it yet. It's heavy setting.

There is no manual for this one. I developed this trading system. I tried many different indicators and picked some good indicators. I modified/tweaked them and some are good enough I dont modify. I think there are some manual for each of indicators but not all of them. Without manual they discuss about indicator in every posts. Most of them are at FF and TSD. I will post this when I find manual. :shand: no problem :)

Thanks Pyrax...I think it is good now for just literature...

But for me Longterm Oan is dead!!

Just Oan scalper.....and the profit is so good...

No more long term....althougt i realize Oan system correct but we have to floating before profit...

And so hard to find the correct entry...

My balance is not big...so i have to avoid floating...and minimal lot in my broker Alpari Classic is 0.1...too much risk for hope the huge profit...and one more too much stamina loss monitor the trade without trailing stop...(i dont use VPS...so my connection too bad to let the trade goes alone)...

Thanx once more pyrax.... :arrow: :shand:

$264...Oan scalper is good with some modification..And once again CG Oscillator Ehlers excellent!!!

I have plan to use just only Oan scalper and no more longterm and martingale game...!!!!!!!!!

Got me headache....

With Oan scalper you can get $300 with 6 trade a day...and never ever fight the Trend!!!

hi roels,

do u mind explaining what methodology you follow in trading the oan method using scalping? by this i mean what time frames and currency pairs. also do u use the classic oan cog system with its standard timer or different timer? any additional indic's?

hi roels,

do u mind explaining what methodology you follow in trading the oan method using scalping? by this i mean what time frames and currency pairs. also do u use the classic oan cog system with its standard timer or different timer? any additional indic's?

I had explained before on this thread...just look back on another page..you will find it posted by me....

I am using standard scalper of oan sistem named oan modified...with some modif indies off course.....you can combine every indies that you need...but the only important thing is CG Ehlers Oscillator....and you can add some infos indi like market price or signal market, probability trend, and anything that you think are important to u to help the trade..after CG cross wait the trend clear and enter for 10 pips...off course you must wait until trend or candle in H1 and H4 same as you have in M15...I am scalping in M15.....another important think is candle clock..you can use candle clock indi or tro modified clock...all indicator complete in this thread....also template..just need some time to find it....

Wish u Luck......

Note : oh ya i am scalping on EU and GU....twins pair.....You can try your luck on every pair you want....maybe the CG form on another pair is a key to make comfortable scalping..some pair not too smooth on CG....

Pyrax,

Thanks for the explanation, from your picture on the last post, are you using the Belk. COG lines or is that a toned down version of the Oan lines? It seems to draw alot less levels, hence wonder which you were using.

Best,

I use both belkayate COG lines (following red to sell and green to buy) and curve checking with other indicators. I recommend use Fibonacci Pivots to exit point and take profit.

"TMT via LoONie" If you remember, pm me.

Got me headache....

Yes small balance need scalping first then do long term but don't do martingale.. just use trailing ea to save your stoploss profit and close profit. With 1k deposit, I have 1,500 pips so far with trailing ea (Pallada e-smart trailing) since last Sunday night. I still change e-smart trailing setting someitmes..

example.

If price go over 50 pips and drop back to 50 pips, e-smart close 50 pips

if price go over 50 pips and never come back 50 pips then reach 100 pips then drop back to 75 and it close 75 pips.

extern int LevelProfit1 = 50;

extern int LevelMoving1 = 5;

extern int LevelProfit2 = 100;

extern int LevelMoving2 = 75;

extern int LevelProfit3 = 150;

extern int LevelMoving3 = 125;

Hi pyrax, I was testing e-smart trailing last night and I think it pre-close my operation with some lots. For example I was buying 0.5 lots and after some pips the EA close with 0.3 and let the other 0.2 run. Is this correct?

Btw thats a lot for telling us about this e-smart trailing EA.

Got me headache....

Yes small balance need scalping first then do long term but don't do martingale.. just use trailing ea to save your stoploss profit and close profit. With 1k deposit, I have 1,500 pips so far with trailing ea (Pallada e-smart trailing) since last Sunday night. I still change e-smart trailing setting someitmes..

example.

If price go over 50 pips and drop back to 50 pips, e-smart close 50 pips

if price go over 50 pips and never come back 50 pips then reach 100 pips then drop back to 75 and it close 75 pips.

extern int LevelProfit1 = 50;

extern int LevelMoving1 = 5;

extern int LevelProfit2 = 100;

extern int LevelMoving2 = 75;

extern int LevelProfit3 = 150;

extern int LevelMoving3 = 125;

Hi pyrax, I was testing e-smart trailing last night and I think it pre-close my operation with some lots. For example I was buying 0.5 lots and after some pips the EA close with 0.3 and let the other 0.2 run. Is this correct?

Btw thats a lot for telling us about this e-smart trailing EA.

Yes thats correct. You open 0.5 lot and it split into two trades, one close and other run and last trade will close trade later on or stoploss profit. You have UseCloseOneThird in setting that is on (true). You can combine e-smart trailing EA and other kind of EA (FAPTURBO long term strategy like old FAP style) and make two charts for each.

Hey guys check out Oans forum I am really impressed by this guys timing and his overall signals are great theres only one thing....he doesn't want to sell it :cry:

http://oan4x.com/component/option,com_fireboard/Itemid,40/func,view/catid,6/id,2373/#2373

:arrow:

where to know download "new abhafxs timing v2" expert advisor?

Look at this.. its example.

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/1521/timer.gif

I have two different versions, iP_aaRG_v8 and iP_aaRG_v8a