OAN4X Manual Trading System

OAN4X Manual Trading System  

150 members have voted

1. 1. OAN4X Manual Trading System

Re: OAN4X Manual Trading System

I got this somewhere on the internet. It's an explanation of the OAN system:

The Oan4x Manual System

This system is very good and has a high hit rate. Maybe its not the Holy Grail, but definitely a beautiful, shining chalice

The system has been developed by Oan4fx, an arabian trader.

On Oct 28, 2008 he started a thread on Forex Factory named 'my own developed benkyalate system'.

It is in the Recycle Bin now, because Oan launched a commercial website where he sells the latest version of his system for money.

Oan got banned from the Factory because of this, but he can be found on his own forum.

His site is the http://www.oan4x.com and you can download a free trial which will expire on 21st March (I believe.)

The Factory forum contains about a dozen previous versions which are free, and also effective.

The Factory thread is worth reading. It is amazing how many traders reported high hit rates.

For example Paulus, a well-known poster and system developer on FFactory scalped on M1 and

he was not able to blow his demo account - the hit rate was almost 100%!

It is the system description, at least as I understood it.

There is not a complete guide from Oan, I put it together from his videos and forum posts.

Setup for the commercial system

- The system is most effective on the H4 timeframe, but the forum members reported lots of success on smaller (H1, M30, M5, even M1) timeframes.

- Works on almost everything including all of the currency pairs, commodities (oil, gold etc.) and indices like Dow.

- COG (Center of Gravity) indicator

- Timer indicator

System rules

Short entry

- The price touches either of the two upper thick solid blue lines.

- The Timer indicator is overbought 2 or 3 levels.

Long entry

- The price touches either of the lower thick solid green lines.

- The Timer indicator is oversold 2 or 3 levels.

Optional entry rules

- For more safety enter only to the direction of the main trend. (It is basically the direction of the center grey line.)

- You can check the higher and the lower timeframes (e.g. H1 and D1 if you trade in H4) and enter only if all agree.

- The price can bounce back from one of the dashed lines, so if the timer is oversold/overbought and price hesitates near a dashed line, consider the entry.

Exit

- Stop loss is 300 pips.

- Take profit is usually the middle grey solid line.

Optional exit rules

- Consider closing the position if the direction of the main trend changes against you.

- Take profit can be the opposite solid line instead of the grey.

Money management

- Open the first trade with 1 unit (1 lot, 0.1 lots etc.) with the current price. SL and TP as above.

- Open a pending buy limit order (if long) or sell limit order (if short) with 100 pips away,

so it will fire when the price goes against you with 100 pips. Its size is 2 units (2 lots, 0.2 lots etc.) SL and TP is the same as the original trade.

- Open a second pending order with 200 pips away from the original price, so it will fire when the price goes against you with 200 pips.

Its size is 4 units (4 lots, 0.4 lots etc.) Again, SL and TP is the same as the original trade.

Oan calls this as 'infinity money management'. It is basically a limited (2 levels deep) Martingale.

It could be successful, as the probability of the price turning to your direction increases as the price moves against you.

This is what I understand from the system. I have been demo trading for a few days and it really looks like good.

The free systems can be downloaded from FFactory (or I will upload them if you want), and the commercial trial from Oan's site.

I attach a screenshot what I have created to illustrate the rules.

Try this system, and share your experience

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/7815/rulesaon.jpg

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you wil. This is good one. Never thought there is one like this.

No problem, I will code email alert in new infinity system tomorrow.

I got this somewhere on the internet. It's an explanation of the OAN system:

The Oan4x Manual System

This system is very good and has a high hit rate. Maybe its not the Holy Grail, but definitely a beautiful, shining chalice

The system has been developed by Oan4fx, an arabian trader.

On Oct 28, 2008 he started a thread on Forex Factory named 'my own developed benkyalate system'.

It is in the Recycle Bin now, because Oan launched a commercial website where he sells the latest version of his system for money.

Oan got banned from the Factory because of this, but he can be found on his own forum.

His site is the http://www.oan4x.com and you can download a free trial which will expire on 21st March (I believe.)

The Factory forum contains about a dozen previous versions which are free, and also effective.

The Factory thread is worth reading. It is amazing how many traders reported high hit rates.

For example Paulus, a well-known poster and system developer on FFactory scalped on M1 and

he was not able to blow his demo account - the hit rate was almost 100%!

It is the system description, at least as I understood it.

There is not a complete guide from Oan, I put it together from his videos and forum posts.

Setup for the commercial system

- The system is most effective on the H4 timeframe, but the forum members reported lots of success on smaller (H1, M30, M5, even M1) timeframes.

- Works on almost everything including all of the currency pairs, commodities (oil, gold etc.) and indices like Dow.

- COG (Center of Gravity) indicator

- Timer indicator

System rules

Short entry

- The price touches either of the two upper thick solid blue lines.

- The Timer indicator is overbought 2 or 3 levels.

Long entry

- The price touches either of the lower thick solid green lines.

- The Timer indicator is oversold 2 or 3 levels.

Optional entry rules

- For more safety enter only to the direction of the main trend. (It is basically the direction of the center grey line.)

- You can check the higher and the lower timeframes (e.g. H1 and D1 if you trade in H4) and enter only if all agree.

- The price can bounce back from one of the dashed lines, so if the timer is oversold/overbought and price hesitates near a dashed line, consider the entry.

Exit

- Stop loss is 300 pips.

- Take profit is usually the middle grey solid line.

Optional exit rules

- Consider closing the position if the direction of the main trend changes against you.

- Take profit can be the opposite solid line instead of the grey.

Money management

- Open the first trade with 1 unit (1 lot, 0.1 lots etc.) with the current price. SL and TP as above.

- Open a pending buy limit order (if long) or sell limit order (if short) with 100 pips away,

so it will fire when the price goes against you with 100 pips. Its size is 2 units (2 lots, 0.2 lots etc.) SL and TP is the same as the original trade.

- Open a second pending order with 200 pips away from the original price, so it will fire when the price goes against you with 200 pips.

Its size is 4 units (4 lots, 0.4 lots etc.) Again, SL and TP is the same as the original trade.

Oan calls this as 'infinity money management'. It is basically a limited (2 levels deep) Martingale.

It could be successful, as the probability of the price turning to your direction increases as the price moves against you.

This is what I understand from the system. I have been demo trading for a few days and it really looks like good.

The free systems can be downloaded from FFactory (or I will upload them if you want), and the commercial trial from Oan's site.

I attach a screenshot what I have created to illustrate the rules.

Try this system, and share your experience

"TMT via LoONie" If you remember, pm me.

Pyrax,

Thanks so much for sharing the new Infinity Oan indicators. Quick question, when I put them side by side with the older oan indicators, it seems like only the timing indicator has been changed while the COG indicators are pretty much the same as the older version. Is this correct?

Wasn't sure what changes there were made to this new one vs. the old system.

Pyrax,

Thanks so much for sharing the new Infinity Oan indicators. Quick question, when I put them side by side with the older oan indicators, it seems like only the timing indicator has been changed while the COG indicators are pretty much the same as the older version. Is this correct?

Wasn't sure what changes there were made to this new one vs. the old system.

All oantimer and cog indicators are different from old version. I see all files that Oan changed number and didn't add new code line. Take a look at those pictures below. You get the idea understanding what new and old versions are different. Compare them have different COG curve and timer. Gotta go bed zZZ :D

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/3108/oldoand.gif

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/6312/infinityc.gif

Hi Pyrax,

Thank you for the great sharing, I've noticed few things from your charts

1) Are you using the same Broker showing the differences between old(oanfxsystem.tpl) and new(infinity.tpl) system as I see no difference for the position of cogs either with same or different broker (I'm using IBFX and ODL). Please clarify.

2) the oanfx1cog7 ind is missing from your infinity package. U could check the contents of the infinity.tpl from which it do include the oanfx1cog7.

3) from the chars of your last post, the ambiguity of the old system for that particular candle is captured in both IBFX and ODL broker. Picture shown below

http://clip2net.com/page/m0/866424

cheers

reyna

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

Many thanks Pyrax, the new timing indicator's change is pretty obvious as shown by your two pictures.

Cubicrey,

If you zoom in and look at the curves of the COG, it does have some subtle differences in where the points strike the COG lines. Thinking this is repainted a bit, probably different in real time as well but didn't have the chance to check. I also noticed the lack of 1 cog line, although it doesn't seem to affect the signals much.

Hi guys,

here are a few info files I downloaded from Oan's forum:

Note that these are a few weeks/months old, and - as I wrote earlier - Oan changes the rules quite frequently. The basics remain the same though.

Thank a lot DominoFX :shand:

Hi Pyrax,

Thank you for the great sharing, I've noticed few things from your charts

1) Are you using the same Broker showing the differences between old(oanfxsystem.tpl) and new(infinity.tpl) system as I see no difference for the position of cogs either with same or different broker (I'm using IBFX and ODL). Please clarify.

2) the oanfx1cog7 ind is missing from your infinity package. U could check the contents of the infinity.tpl from which it do include the oanfx1cog7.

3) from the chars of your last post, the ambiguity of the old system for that particular candle is captured in both IBFX and ODL broker. Picture shown below

http://clip2net.com/page/m0/866424

cheers

reyna

cubi,

I am using same PFG broker showing two different systems, one MT4 folder with infinity system and other MT4 folder with old oan system. infinity and oan files are not same and filesize are different. infinity files were updated and modified from old oan system. lerxst is right. Just zoom charts and cog lines are different to the price but not big different.

Good eyes! Thanks for letting me know. I looked it up. Ok oanfx1cog7 is fixed that appeared two dash lines, one blue above and other lime below, in the chart.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9161/fixed.gif

Here is the link you can download from.

http://slil.ru/27463923

p@&& is &x^4@#0*

Here is the link you can download from.

http://slil.ru/27463923

p@&& is &x^4@#0*

does the new one you posted has email alert in it?

Same as wilson asked. No. I will make one tonight. I have no time.

Go to Tools menu > Options > Email tab

check box "enable" to activate email

fill in your smtp server info (your isp provide you or use your own smtp server service)

note: gmail server will not work with MT4. MT4 doesn't have SSL support.

Go to Tools menu > Options > Email tab

check box "enable" to activate email

fill in your smtp server info (your isp provide you or use your own smtp server service)

note: gmail server will not work with MT4. MT4 doesn't have SSL support.

thanks,

I gmail server to trying

Hi guys,

here are a few info files I downloaded from Oan's forum:

Note that these are a few weeks/months old, and - as I wrote earlier - Oan changes the rules quite frequently. The basics remain the same though.

Domino,

Thanks alot for this, it's pretty helpful to see the notes from oan

ya, my infinity isn't refreshing neither

Oantimer doesn't refresh itself. You just switch charts and oantimer refresh.

Here is the post from oan forum.

--------------------------------------------

ashur123 wrote:

QUOTE:

Alright thanks a lot. I just have one problem , i dont know if you guys can help or not. But my oantimer wont move, like the price on my chart moves but the timer wont move, i have to keep on refreshing it, and ive uninstalled and installed my metatrader but still nothing. Do you guys have any idea what it could be?

the system is designed that way to make you take secure trades and this is not a problem as i told you in my e-mail .

when you liktto trade just refresh to have better view andno need to be in a hurry .

my regards

oan

--------------------------------------------

You can't catch up Oan :D Another, even newer version was released a few hours ago.

I wonder will there ever be a final version? :D

So it's a hide and seek game.

I wonder if people ever make real (not demo) money with this system?

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

Hi friends,

In find that another member has change Oanfx system and it seem the new one is very effective.

Pls find in this link 'cause I can not attach the picture here.

ht*tp://oan4x.com/component/option,com_fireboard/Itemid,40/func,view/catid,6/id,1820/

The indicator circled is very good filter in his system,

After finding around, I find i, it is "cci_rsi_bar_Kino_All_inOne_v2m.mq4"

You could find this indicator in the following link:

ht*tp://www.forex-tsd.com/indicators-metatrader-4/3356-cci-filter-9.html

Could anyone help me to configure it similar to the one in ABHAFXS system??

Thanks you.

Good luck and good trade.